38.

2 months later

Chris

Things around here been real odd lately. The sexual assault thing has been thrown out the window and I just been in the studio and of course watching over Ranae but it's still... odd.

Ranae have been really trying to solve this whole mystery to find who been stalking her and you would think she had them by now with the police help but they still can't find shit. The person went from sending regular messages to sending pic messages watching her every move. Now that's some real stalking shit. So she been stressed out which making me stress out and I honestly had enough. If the police can't do anything then I will.

I played the track back and adjusted some sounds to it. Ranae walked in and plopped down in the chair next to me. I turned the volume down and leaned back in my chair.

"Wassup, you ok?"

I looked at her and she looked tired as usual for the past 2 months. I pulled her chair closer to mine and lifted her foot up and started massaging it.

"Well aren't you just the sweetest" She smiled.

"What you working on?" She asked.

"I'm just fooling around" I said turning the volume back up a little.

As I was playing with the song I saw her laying back eyeing what I was doing. I turned the volume down again.

"Why don't you go upstairs and sleep?"

"I'll rather just sit here and watch you work. You look so cute"

"And you look cute too but I really want you to get some sleep babe"

"Ok fine"

She stood up and stretched her arms out. I seen her walk away and I turned back and continued what I was doing until I felt her arms wrap around me. She kissed my cheek causing me to smile. She walked in front of me and I saw she was in her underwear.

"This is what you want?" I smirked.

"Don't you like them, they're Victoria Secret" She said turning and showing off her panties. I bit my bottom lip and she turned back around and straddled me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked in her eyes.

"You know you fine right?" She said touching my face and licking her lips.

"I mean a lot of people tell me so yeah I would think so"

"Shut up" She smiled looking between my eyes and my lips.

She slowly kissed me and I kissed her back. While we was kissing she turned the volume all the way up on the mixer and wrapped her arms around my neck. She then tugged on my belt and I helped her unbuckle it. I pulled my pants down a little.

"This gon be a long night" She said in my ear.

-

Ranae

"How you doing today Ranae?"

"I'm goo-...I could be better"

"I'm surprised to see you, you haven't been here in weeks"

"I know, to be honest I wasn't really feeling it but I wanted to come back because I didn't want to completely stop coming here"

"I understand, I too want you to keep coming so we can talk"

I nodded. I finally decided to come back to therapy, I felt it was the right thing to do for myself. With everything going on I needed this.

"So I seen what's been going on in the media but those are just rumors, I want to hear it from you so I know what's really going on"