19.

Ranae

"You remind of something but I don't know what it is"

It's been a week and I was currently at the bar of this night club I decided to attend tonight because I didn't have anything else to do.

The energy in here was live. I would've got up and dance but I rather sit here and drink away. As I was drinking my Henny, some guy ordered a drink then sat right next to me.

"I guess you like chicken too"

I looked at him and seen he was talking to me.

"Excuse me?"

"I know you got some black in you and black people love Henny and chicken"

"You right but what black person don't like chicken"

"True" He smiled and I smiled back.

"So where you from? Cause I know you not from here"

"New york but I moved to LA when I was 16"

"Oh that's dope I'm from Houston but I be visiting LA most of the time, I wanted to move there but I want to stay close to the fam it's beautiful out there tho"

"You got that right"

The waitress gave him his drink and he sipped it.

"So who you here with?" He asked.

"Me, myself, and I"

"Oh so you not here with the ladies?" I laughed.

"No" I rolled my eyes.

"Boyfriend?"

"No" I stirred my drink.

"So your just alone on this beautiful island tonight?"

I nodded and sipped some more Henny.

"Do you want to be alone?..tonight"

I can't stand men like this it's so revolting but hey niggas are niggas.

"Yea but if you come hang with me I'll be fine"

He smirked and looked away then backed at me.

"You trying to leave right now?"

"Let's go" I stood up, grabbed my drink, and grabbed his hand leading the way.

We went back to my suite and I turned on some music on the tv. Come and See Me was blasting and I was in the bathroom refreshing. I slipped on my robe over my naked body I didn't have anything on but underwear. I looked at myself in the mirror and brushed my blue hair. I examined the bags that was forming underneath my eyes and sighed. I fluffed my hair and walked out the bathroom.

I saw the guy sitting in the couch chair sipping the rest of his drink. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Why are you still in your clothes?" I asked.

"I don't even know"

He started unbuttoning his shirt and I helped him in the process. He tried to kiss me but I dodged it. He kissed me on my neck and we walked towards the bed.

I pushed him and climbed on top and started unbuttoning his pants. Freak In You by Partynextdoor started playing setting my mood. Before I could pull his underwear off he flipped me and started attacking my neck. He went lower and lower. He opened my thighs and started kissing them up towards my kitten. He slowly took my panties off and rubbed her. He then started licking her but he was playing.

"Stop teasing" I said.

I grabbed his head and pushed him towards her so he can stop playing and eat it up. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I could tell he eat pussy cuz his tongue was doing wonders. After he was finish I got on top of him and took off his underwear revealing his penis. He slipped on a condom and laid back. Before I could slip it in, Wet the bed by Chris came on and I hesitated.