Miss Stranger

Por aanavats01

Ranked #34 on (7-Oct-2017) Relations, they're are the most important part of our life. We are all surrounded... Más

Prologue!!
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue!!

Chapter - 23

814 83 30
Por aanavats01

P.S. : The chapter is completely unedited. I've written it and published it. Kindly bear if any mistakes are there!!

Noah's P.O.V.

I sat down on the bed looking at my surroundings and Drake gave me a glass of water. Everything was so complicated and tangled. I lose my job, the girl I love, my prestige, my trust and my heart was broken badly by the people I believed to be mine.

"How could you do this to him? What bad had he done to you?", Drake asked holding Eva's hand strongly.

"Don't you dare talk to me with that tone Mister. You're just a normal photographer. What do you think that I'll be interested in someone like you who earn some dollars per month? Well, sorry to break your hope but for me money matters and Noah had money. He's freaking billionaire, unless you, a person of some dollars", she said angrily and I could see Drake breaking down. I felt pity for him, but I'm not in a state to comfort him.

"Why did you do this? We had a deal right", Garey said with intense gaze.

"Yep, we had but I changed the plan. You and Aria would still get to marry together because Noah knew the truth, isn't it great?", Eva chirped with a smirk.

"That's not what I mean", he again said.

"Oh, you mean what about the property and all. Umm, I'm sorry but I need money and I'm not a fool like you who'll let go such a big amount just slip from away my hand for the sake of the small amount of commission you gave to me", she said and then sat down on the couch with her lawyer, Mr. Jack.

"You've done really wrong by messing with us", Garey said giving death glares to Eva.

"Ok, then we can do one thing. See, Mr. Orchid is really a nice person, so you leave Aria for him and I'll make you my partner. You're quite hot too, I don't mind having you as my partner in crime", Eva said with a smirk and I cringed when she called me with that name. I felt nostalgic and this time not in a good way.

But, I can't do this. I can't let her take everything from me. I'm broken I know but I'm The Noah Calvin, the person whom people admire, I can't let someone just ruin my life simply. If I've done mistake by letting them barge into my heart and my space then I'll throw them out too.

"Bullshit, neither of my you're getting what's mine. Miss. Eva Peterson, I'll not let you do this to me. You've done the biggest mistake of your life by playing with me and trust me, you'll get a big payback", I said getting up from my seat with determination in my voice.

"Sure, we'll see", she said with a chukle and only then we heard a knock on the door. Drake opened the door after glancing once at me and I was surprised to see the people standing at my entrance.

My dad, Jess, Aria's dad and Kyle were standing at the entrance. What is my dad doing here? I also saw Caleb standing with them and there was a police officer too? Who have called him?

"Dad, what are you doing here?", I asked looking at him in disbelief.

"Eva called us", he said and I gaped.

Why? I thought.

"Please come inside", Eva said all of a sudden and I was just too tired to ask anything.

"Why have you called the officer?", Garey asked and his forehead was sweating.

"Why are you afraid Garey? What happened? Do you remember anything?", Eva said with a smirk.

"What? What rubbish are you talking about? Why would Garey be afraid? He had not done anything wrong", Aria said supporting Garey.

"You can't run from us now. We're here to arrest you", the police officer said and handcuffed Garey and he didn't stop them too.

"You'll pay for this", he said giving his best death glare to Eva.

"First you go and pay for your sin, you drug dealer", Eva said angrily.

"Garey what's going on? What is she saying? Are you involved in such a low job?", Aria asked with her eyes all welled up. She was broken and her eyes were pleading.

"Sorry babe, but if you could've get Noah's company then we might have leaded a good and respectful life", Garey said and then left without even saying another word with the promise of teaching Eva a lesson.

Aria looked at me with guilt but she didn't say anything. She was crying and she left the room by placing hand over her mouth. I don't want to stop her too. I had some major things to take care of.

"You did a great thing Eva. I'm so happy that my daughter had got such a nice and true friend like you. You saved her", Mr. Garry Stephen's, Aria's dad said.

Funny enough, Aria's dad name and her boyfriend both share same name with different spellings of course.

Right, this is the most important thing to be think right now, my mind said.

Sorry, I replied.

"It's my duty sir, I'm indebted to you for helping me during my crisis", Eva said.

How did she knew him?

"I'm so proud of you", he said and placed his hand over her head.

"We didn't do anything wrong by trusting you. I'm so proud that someone like you came to my son's life", this time my dad said with a smile on his face.

"Can someone tell me please what's going on?", I asked.

"You didn't know anything, am I right?", My dad said.

"Yeah intelligent one", I said sarcastically.

"I also want to know what's going on here", Drake said this time.

"Oh, let me tell you", Caleb spoke this time.

"Fine by me", Drake said.

"I'll go and talk to Aria till then", Kyle said.

"I'll join you", Mr. Stephan's said and my dad also joined him.

Once the trio left the room, I diverted my attention to Caleb. I looked at Eva from periphery of my eyes, she was talking Mr. Jack, that too in whisper.

"So I was saying that-", before Caleb could even speak further, Eva cuts him in between.

"Sorry to interrupt you but I want to say something", Eva said looking at Caleb and then she looked at me and then at Drake.

"Yeah sure", Caleb replied.

"Can you please come with me outside for a moment?", She asked addressing Caleb.

"Ok", he replied and left with Eva.

"What do you think they'll be taking about?", Drake asked.

"Do it look like I care?", I asked taking a big sigh and drank the glass of water in one go.

"Mr. Noah", I looked up from my glass to glance at the lawyer standing right in front of me.

"Do you want my property too?", I asked sarcastically and he smiled.

"No, I want to give you these papers", he said.

"What papers?", I asked.

"Look at them by yourself", he said and I took them from his hand. These were official real documents stating Eva as the heir of Calvin's company.

"Why are you giving me the original documents? Don't you know that I can tear this paper right now? And after that everything would be back to square one?", I asked.

"Go on, no one is stopping you", he said with a smirk and I looked at him in disbelief. Drake mirrored my expressions.

"What the heck is going on? Could you tell me? First, everyone is busy betraying me for my property and prestige and now you're giving me everything back, why so? ", I asked him crumbling the paper in my hand.

"Sorry, I can't tell you anything. I'm bound by some duties. Just tear those papers so that I can leave", he said and I did that instantly.

"I need to talk to Eva about this", Drake said.

"No, you can talk to her later. She's​ supposed to give me some answers first", I said and walked out of the room but before I could exit my room, Caleb entered.

"Where is Eva?", I asked.

"In her room", he replied and I left everyone behind and taking fast strides walked towards Eva's room.

We've a lot to talk!!

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

I knocked on the door and waited for Eva to open the door but no one came till one minute. I again knocked and this time a bit harder and the door moved a bit. It was open! I entered the room to find it empty only.

I walked inside and called out Eva's name. "Eva, are you there?", I asked facing towards the washroom, thinking she must be there only.

But I got on response, so I walked and knocked on the bathroom's door. I rotated the knob and the open the door. She wasn't even in the washroom also. Now, where am I gonna find her?

I walked towards the main door to leave the room only when I found out the open wardrobe which was empty! Had Eva left? But where? And why?

My eyes caught a bouquet of roses placed on the bed. I hurriedly picked them and a letter fall on the ground which I guess belongs to me because on top was written, Mr. Orchid.

A smile made it's way on my lips unknowingly. Sometimes, different people made you feel different with their presence and their habits, that's what I'm in front of Eva, a different person. I'm Mr. Orchid for her and not The Noah Calvin. She treats me so ordinary that sometimes I doubt my popularity but still that's what attracts me to the most to her.

But, let's not zone out, this is not the time. I sat down on the bed and placed the bouquet on my lap and opened the letter.

"Mr. Orchid,

The time you'll be reading this message, I'll be gone far away, okay may be some kilometers away (chukles)*".

I smiled at her immaturity, how did she manage to behave as adult at one time and a kid in other second. Wierd talent she's got!!

I again read the letter, it said,

"I wanted to tell you something which I'm sure no one had ever told you. You're an amazing person. No not because of the position you holds or the power you've but because you're a strong person who knows how to stand again after breaking up into peices. Obviously, you've not build up this entire freaking business without any failure and I know that this heart break would also won't stop you from moving on. I trust you and I believe that you'll not let your insecurities stop you from keep going".

I turned the page and read further, "I know you'll be curious to know why I did what I did and why didn't I told you before but long story short, I accepted you as my friend and friends never leave their friend in need all alone. My work here is complete, I've played my role in your life and it's time to say GOODBYE , on a happy note though. I don't need anything from you but just a small place in your mind and that too which makes you smile, just as these roses which brings smile on my face. I'm a stranger whose destiny was to meant to meet you and have a small journey with you which had came to an end. Not everyone is meant to stay in your life forever, some people are there to teach you something. You too came to my life and taught me the value of giving up which I would always cherish. Thank you Mr. Orchid for giving me some super sweet memories. You'll always be remembered".

"Take care of yourself because good people have all the right to be happy".

Yours,

Miss. Stranger.

P.S : Please tell Drake not to hate me because I don't deserve his love but his hatred would be unbearable to me. I'll miss him too but running out of time to give him any message. Just say him that I'll miss him till the time I meet him again, which I hardly think I would.

I closed the letter and looked at the roses. I stroked them gently and smiled. From my first meeting with Eva till this letter, we had gathered a lot of moment, some happy some sad and funnily they both started with ROSES and ends on ROSES!. I don't know who will fill her empty space which she unknowingly made in my life. I'll miss her too, I hate to admit it that I like the way things used​ to be with her but I guess I've to accept this change.

You'll be remember Miss. Str- Miss. Rose. You're no more a stranger but a special person to me who was unknown in her own way.

-----------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How are you guys?

So, how was the chapter? Do lemme know.

And yes, I'm thinking of ending the story because I've actually plotted it this way only. I don't feel to make it a cliché. Still​ give me your reviews and I'll write it further accordingly.

Vote, comments and share.

Follow me on Instagram: soul.musical

Keep reading..

Love you all...

Aana..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.4K 796 49
You met him on a thunderstorm night. Then he help you out from your fear You are a part timer now. So you shared your apartment with you only bff. Y...
5.8K 373 24
"Har lamha yun kal ko talash raha hai yeh dil, Guzri yaadon ko fir se jeena chah raha hai yeh dil, Koi mujhse bhi puch le kyu khamosh hai meri aankhe...
40.3K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...
230K 8.9K 103
Highest rank: #337 in Romance #404 in Romance #509 in Romance #735 in Romance #590 in Romance #740 in Romance #738 in Romance #589 in...