Dating A celebrity - Justin B...

By kristitylehn02

Rebecca Coleman was a normal 22 year old girl who lives in Los Angeles and loves Justin Bieber. But then, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Announcement from Author

Chapter 42

278 9 0
By kristitylehn02

Jake's P.O.V

I can't believe Cesar went and saw Becky. I told him specifically that he can't go near her. Now he
most likely told her about what we were planning to do. He betrayed me. I told him he was going to get what he wants and he betrayed me. So now I can not longer trust him. Looks like I am doing all of this on my own then. I just need him out of the way. I was brought out of my thoughts when Cesar walked through the door. "Hey." He simply said.

"Sup. Where were you?" I asked. I didn't want him knowing that I knew where he was. Not yet.

"Just getting a coffee. I wanted to try that new Midnight Mocha frappe from Starbucks." He answered.

"So you just went to Starbucks by yourself and stayed there for over an hour for one drink?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I wanted to think for a little bit. Why are you acting so weird?" He replied.

"Because. It doesn't make sense. Why stay there for over an hour by your self? Oh wait, I know. You stated there for over an hour because you were with your high school crush."

"Fine. I was with Rebecca. But how did you know?"

"I followed you. Now, you are going to tell me what you guys were talking about right now."

"I was apologizing to her about everything I did. I couldn't take it anymore. She hates me because of all of this and I hate it. We were best friends in high school. Then she started dating Justin and I hated it even more. Then she told me she hates me and she doesn't want me near her anymore. When she told me that, I told her I wouldn't mess with her anymore. Then she left and I came home."

"You can't back out just because she said so. No. You are stuck in this situation until you get what you want."

"I already have what I want. I want her happy Jake. That's all I care about. I just want her happy. Even if it's not with me."

"Fine. But you can't say you want to change your mind about this. Once you walk through that door, you are done for good. And you can't get in my way. Or else, all of you will be hurt. Understood?" I didn't need him in my way anymore. He would just ruin everything. I don't need that.

"Understood." And with that, he walked through the door. Thank god he's gone.

Cesar's P.O.V
I understood that Becky didn't want me near her. And I couldn't blame her, I hurt her. I am the one who messed up and I'm not going to beg for forgiveness. But, I will be helping her. Now I already know what's coming when I show up at her house and I know who will be with her, so I already know what's going to happen, so I need to move quickly.

I texted Becky and told her I needed to tell her something in person and told her to meet me at her house in five minutes. Surprisingly, she replied very fast.

Becky: Fine. I'll be there soon.

Great. She's coming. Now to tell her what's going on.

Becky's P.O.V

"How about next week on Tuesday? One of the last days Justin will be practicing before going back on tour? You two can both come in at the same time and I can work with the both of you. Does that work with you guys?" Scooter asked. He was very happy that I said yes to his offer. I was happy too. There is finally something that can take my mind off of all this drama.

"That sounds perfect. We will be here." Justin replied. He was happy too about my answer. I was excited about where this would take me.

"Okay. I have to go right now but I will see you guys later." Scooter said before walking through the door.

"Looks like this is really happening huh?" I asked looking at Justin.

"Yeah. This is going to be really-" Justin was cut off by my phone going off. I looked at my phone to see who it was and was surprised by it.

Cesar: Hey, can you meet me at your house in 5 minutes? I know you don't want to hear from me or see me, but it's important. I'm on my way right now.

I replied saying I would be there. Hopefully this will make him leave me alone.

"What does he want now?" Justin questioned.

"He wants me to meet him at my house. He said he has something important that he needed to tell me." I told him.

"What did you tell him?" Justin questioned.

"I told him I would meet him." I answered.

"Fine. But you aren't going alone."

"Okay. Let's go." Justin and I both grabbed our things and walked out the door. Looks like we are going to go meet Cesar. I wonder what he wants now.

"He better no try anything. If he does, I swear he will regret it." Justin said.

"I know. And he won't. But you need to calm down Justin. Why not talk to a few of your Beliebers for a little bit? That usually cheers you up." I suggested.

"Yeah. It's been a while since I've posted on Instagram or tweeted on Twitter." He said while grabbing out his phone.

I really didn't know what he would want. Is he wanting to hurt me? Is he wanting to take me? What did he want to talk about? His plans? Why he's been doing this? Why he likes me? I honestly have no idea  what he wants. I already talked to him today. I was brought out of my thoughts when we finally arrived to my house.

"We are here. And there he is." I told Justin who was live on Instagram.  I took the keys out of the ignition, and we both got out of the car, watching Cesar do the same.

"What do you want?" Justin asked. I was able to tell from the look on his face that Justin was really mad.

"I wanted to tell Rebecca that I'm done." Cesar answered. He put his hands up as if he was scared of Justin.

"What do you mean by you're done?" I asked.

"I'm done. I'm out. Jake and I are no longer working together. He figured out that we met up today and he said I wasn't done with anything until I had what I wanted. I wanted you to love me. But I changed my mind. All I want was for you to be happy. And you are really happy with Justin. So I quit with him and I'm done. I'm finished." Cesar explained.

"If you are telling the truth, what do we do now?" I asked.

"Jake has everything planned. And he won't stop until you feel the pain he felt when you left him." He answered.

"Woah, woah. He's upset about her leaving except he was the one who messed everything up. Shouldn't it be he gets to feel the pain she felt when she found out?" Justin questioned.

"Yeah. I was broken when I found out. And all I did was leave." I told him.

"I don't know. All I know is he has a plan and a backup plan. And he won't stop until he gets it." Cesar stated.

"Okay. So what do we do now? You really think we are going to believe you now after everything you have put Rebecca through? You are so lucky I don't beat you to the ground right now because of all of this drama that you have helped cause. Do you have any idea how many nights she has gone without sleep? I had to relocate her from her own home because of you and Jake. And now you think everything is okay because you 'stopped working with Jake'? She might forgive you. That is her own decision. But don't think I will. No way. That's my final decision. If I ever do forgive you, I will let you know. But for right now, you'd be lucky I don't throw you into a wall." Justin ranted. It was true. Justin has always wanted to end this. Even if that mean hurting them. But I always stopped him.

"Justin, that's enough." I told him. He got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Lets go Rebecca. We are done here." He said before shutting the door.

"We are done here. I will call you later." I told Cesar before getting the car. Before I knew it, Justin pulled out the drive way and drove back down the street. That ended a lot better than it could have.

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating my book. I've been going through a tough couple of weeks and I'm surprised I'm still standing with everything that happened recently. I tried writing this chapter longer but I couldn't think of anything to write since I've been having writers block. How do you guys feel about Cesar leaving Jake? Let me know in the comments. I hope you like the chapter. Next chapter will be up soon. <3

- Kristi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 169 31
this is my second story but my first Justin bieber story. even though Justin has hit a rough patch in his life and people won't leave him alone abo...
1.7K 26 6
maria is a 19 year old who lives with Justin Bieber cause her mother is the housekeeper Justin and her never really talked but when they finally do t...
84.8K 623 76
[RATED: PG-13/R] When walking in the mall, Anna a normal girl in LA runs into popstar Justin Bieber. He instantly falls i...
110K 3K 49
Sophie Mercer is your average teenager. She loves Justin Bieber. She's tried everything to get him to notice her. But when one day she tweets him her...