With The Bad Boy βœ”

By xqueenrosie

"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan li... More

Disclaimer
Story & Character Aesthetics
PART ONE
Chapter 1 | Take A Picture, It'll Last Longer
Chapter 2 | Anything Cheesy Will Do
Chapter 3 | Bad Boys Over Bad Guys
Chapter 4 | A Drunk Prankster Told Me
Chapter 5 | Who Kissed You?
Chapter 6 | A Victim Of Bellamy
Chapter 7 | Jane
Chapter 8 | A Tinge of Jealousy
Chapter 9 | Third-wheeling
Chapter 10 | Lingerie At Homecoming
Chapter 11 | When Sparks Fly, We Ignore Them
Chapter 12 | How To Drown
Chapter 13 | Catching Feelings
Chapter 14 | All That Leather
Chapter 15 | Friday Night Highs
Chapter 16 | Jump
Chapter 17 | Caramel
Chapter 18 | Charlie, Charlie Are You There?
Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed
Chapter 20 | Mama's Girl
Chapter 21 | Kisses
Chapter 22 | Ordinary People
Chapter 23 | Spill It
Chapter 25 | Secrets
Chapter 26 | Seduce Me
Chapter 27 | I Spy
Chapter 28 | The Longest Day
Chapter 29 | Pills And Kisses
Chapter 30 | What I Want
Chapter 31 | The Pervy Kid
Chapter 32 | The Creepy Stalker Gets Rejected
Chapter 33 | Girls Chase Boys Chase Girls
Chapter 34 | To Love The Bad Boy
PART TWO
Chapter 35 | Steamy & Dirty
Chapter 36 | They're Coming After Me
Chapter 37 | Her Shadow
Chapter 38 | Bad News
Chapter 39 | The Cookie Thieves
Chapter 40 | The Right Guy
Chapter 41 | Helpless
Chapter 42 | Alive
Author's Note
Chapter 43| The F?
Chapter 44 | This Was It
Chapter 45 | Reality
Chapter 46 | Lights, Camera & Action!
Chapter 47 | Wild Ones
Chapter 48 | Liability
Chapter 49 | Shit Just Got Real
Chapter 50 | Hormonal Teens
Chapter 51 | I'm A Little Insecure But You Can't Know That
Chapter 52 | Caught...
Chapter 53 | Coffee Break
Chapter 54 | Blow A Kiss, Fire A Gun
A N N O U N C E M E N T: THE BAD BOY'S PROMISE
SEQUEL IS HERE

Chapter 24 | What Happens Now

4.7K 143 16
By xqueenrosie

"Good morning girls," moms sweet loud voice echoed across the bedroom. I stretched and rubbed my eyes. I didn't know when I fell asleep but it was pretty late.

"The last time I saw you two like this was when you were five. You two would occasionally share beds. Mostly when you would get scared." She smiled while pointing at least. I furrowed my brows and looked at Brianna.

"Scaredy cat," she pulled her tongue out at me and I shoved her back. "Mom! Why would I be scared?" I hugged her while she fiddled with things around Brianna's room. She had a bit of an OCD.

"It's okay to admit it honey. You still sleep with the lights on." She ruffled my hair playfully. I sighed.

"Turning the fairy lights on around my bed is aesthetically pleasing." I pointed out.

"In other words, you can't sleep with the lights off." Brianna said.

"That's not true." I muttered while folding my arms. I took a look at myself in the mirror and I looked awful. My eyes where near bloodshot and my shirt was crunched up under my sweater. My jeans uncomfortably clung to my legs and I couldn't wait to take a bath.

"If you don't want to be late then I suggest you girls get ready. You've already slept in." Mom told us while heading towards the door. I gave her a kiss on the cheek while I headed to my room.

When mom was out of the driveway I told Brianna that I'll drive to school later. I really wanted to bathe for a bit to relax. She offered to stay and sleep but I forced her to leave.

I got out of the bath when my skin was on the verge of wrinkling. I put on a comfortable outfit. Sweatpants tucked inside black combat boots and my leather jacket over a sweater.

When I parked my car I found Bellamy and Luke smoking near their cars. They waved at me when I passed by and I slightly shivered out of nervousness. I was so caught up with yesterday's conversion with Brianna that I forgot about Luke. When I got out of my car the two boys stared me down until they both smiled. I smiled back weirdly because of their behavior.

Bellamy wore a white shirt, black flannel and his leather jacket. I noticed him wearing combat boots too under his black jeans. But his bad boy look was practically erased when I saw the beanie on his head. He looked absolutely adorable and I cooed at him while I reached out to punch his cheeks.

"It'll look better on you," he said. He took off the beanie and I frowned as he out it on my head. He fixed the hair that framed my face and I couldn't help but hold back a blush when I noticed his grin throughout the process.

"Doesn't she look better? I don't know what you're dressed as but I just made you look a whole lot better," Bellamy grinned proudly as he looked at me and Luke. "Thanks," I rolled my eyes at Bellamy.

I turned to Luke who was in his usual attire. A dark colored jacket that was zipped all the way up. He wore dark blue jeans and black converse.

"Hey," I slightly waved at Luke. He gave me a small smile. "Hi," he said. We stood there for a while not knowing exactly what to do.

"Can I have a minute alone with her?" he asked Bellamy who nodded whilst lighting a cigarette. Once he was out of earshot Luke turned to me.

"Again, I'm sorry about yesterday." He started. "You told me you weren't ready yet I went too far later and I screwed it up. I promise it-"

"Won't happen again," I sighed. "I know. Lets just forget what happened."

"You're giving me a second chance?" his eyes slightly widening.

"Yes because the look on your face makes it obvious that my sister threatened you real good. I believe you wouldn't want to get on her bad side." I stated.

"You're right and not just hers but yours too." He give me a half smile.

"You betcha. Lets get Bellamy and go to class now." I started to walk towards Bellamy who was nearly finished with his cigarette.

"You two done?" he asked as he raised a brow at us. We nodded our heads at him.

As we walked inside the school building I thought about the different possibilities of how our small talk could've turned out.

He could've broken up with me or I could've too. The thought of that slightly bothered me. I looked up at Luke who kept his head straight ahead.

When we aren't making out we were constantly bugging each other and though it was in a touchy way, I still liked it. Maybe I wasn't that much into Bellamy after all, maybe that attraction I felt towards him was actually going away and maybe I was beginning to honestly like Luke.

He caught me staring at him and he held my hand in his. The hallway was crowded and I couldn't be bothered to check the time on my phone to see which period it was. Bellamy glanced at us before disappearing into the crowd. As well as he could do with the way everyone made way for us.

"Which period is it?" I asked Luke as we neared his locker. "Last one before lunch I guess." He checked his schedule and the time on his phone and confirmed it.

Brianna glanced at us a couple of times while she was talking to some of her friends. I gave her a reassuring smile but she still glared at Luke briefly.

"She's scary when she's mad," I chuckled when we walked past her. "You have no idea." He said. I noticed the way he let out a breath when we crossed her. I squeezed his hand while I laughed.

Although I came in late the day still seemed quite long. Chris and Brianna both talked to me about Luke. Suggesting me things but I brushed them off saying everything was okay.

Natasha kept bugging me about why me and Luke were being a bit distant. I told her what happened yesterday eventually and she went on about the same things as my two and her boyfriend did.

I told her not to worry because right now I had to focus on my education.

While Luke drove me home we made some small talk. We didn't kiss all day. I guess because it felt a bit awkward. He refused to tell me anything Brianna said to him which made me believe that he was holding back because of her.

"So how about we go on a date after these exams end?" He asked as he pulled into my driveway.

"Our first date, huh?" I smiled.

"Yup."

"So will you go on a date with me?" he intertwined my hand in his.

"Of course I will." I answered. I took my seatbelt off and leaned towards him to give him a kiss on his lips. Moments later he kissed me back.

"How about on our last exam? Everyone will be celebrating and we can have some piece and quiet," he suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I told him before saying goodbye.

...

"Good luck losers," Natasha said before we all scattered off. Today we had an English exam which was the second last one.

It was really easy and we finished way ahead of time. We waited inside the class until all of us friends were finished and we submitted our exams together.

When we sprawled out of the classroom small talk broke out before Brianna loudly exclaimed how she wish each exam was like this.

We agreed and laughed while walking towards the gym where the entire senior class was called for some announcement. While on the way there we were hushed by a few teachers since we were so loud.

Natasha pulled me away from Luke and we skipped to the front of our group until we had a bit of privacy.

"Did he say anything about the date? I'm so excited!" she squealed and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, I'm going to do your hair and make up." Eliza poked her head from between us. I laughed and nodded. "I'm help with your outfit because I can't be embarrassed again after that sweatpants stunt you pulled." Brianna pointed out from the side.

"Exactly,"

"I agree,"

Eliza and Natasha said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at them. "You guys know I can pull anything off so stop complaining."

I turned around before they could go off on me and I skipped back to Luke who was talking to Harry about something.

"I can't wait for tomorrow," I sang as Luke put his arm around me and tugged me closer to him.

I noticed Bellamy walking behind with Chris and a cigarette in his hands. I shook my head at him and faced forward.

"Tell me about it," Harry said and I gave him a confused look.

"I'm excited for my date with Lukey,"

"And I'm excited for my date with Blakey,"

We burst out laughing at the lame nicknames we called each other for fun.

"I think this counts as PDA," Harry gagged at our faces.

"No, this does." Luke kissed my lips then grinned at Harry.

"Alright, alright. Eliza! Come back here!" Harry run towards her as she did some weird cheerleader move to get away from him.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going?" I asked Luke for the millionth time. he laughed at me until I gave him a dead serious look. I couldn't wait any longer.

"It involves doing something like this," he said as we entered the gym. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him so we were chest to chest and then he started to move around and twirl me. I gasped and started to jump up and down. "You're taking me dancing?" I beamed at him.

He gave me the cutest smile ever and nodded. "I planned a lot more than that." he admitted and I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, you're the best." I kissed him passionately on the lips. "You don't need to thank me."

I finally learned something, I had to focus on Luke, not Bellamy. That way I wouldn't be using Luke and I would actually get over Bellamy and for once I think it's actually working.

"Lets play basketball," I suggested when I saw Harry with a ball in his hand. I snatched it from him and just started to dribble when Luke took it from me.

I glared at him while he grinned proudly.

"Let me guess, it magically ended up in your hands?" I asked him as I folded my arms.

"You're totally," he said.

"Stop it! For once can't we play like normal people?" I stomped my foot and whined.

"Oh, I am but you're not." He chuckled and started to poke my sides.

"Lucas!" I yelled and he immediately stopped.

"You sound like mom," he said before having a laughing fit. I tackled him but he ended up holding me in this arms and placing me on the bleachers.

"I hate you," I said and walked to the upper levels where Bellamy was smoking whilst talking to Chris.

"Hey boys," I greeted them. They smiled and went on to talk about football. I sighed when Luke sat next to me.

"I have a feeling that you don't let me play properly because you fear I'll be better than you," I told him. He nodded his head up as down harshly. "That's so true babe," he said.

We started to kiss when Harry came and broke us apart.

"Let me kiss my girlfriend man," Luke glared at Harry who sat beside me. "Do that at home, man." he mocked Luke. I started to laugh as Luke glared at Harry.

"Alright boys, stop. The principal's here." I pointed out the bald fat man. Many kids from the senior class followed behind him. From the corner of my eye I checked on Bellamy to see what happened to the cigarette. The kids were too afraid of him to complain but getting caught red handed would be something else. Luckily he didn't have it.

For the first time ever we heard good news. The school was planning a skiing trip just for seniors a week after we return from our winter break. Everyone cheered and including me because although its been snowing for a while now, I haven't been able to enjoy it.

Luke dropped me home but I pulled him inside to warm up. We had a quick cup of hot chocolate and kisses before he left. I was nervous for my last exam. Physics wasn't my strong point- more like my weakest point. At times like this I wondered what compelled me to keep medicine an option for a career.

I started out by revising everything and I realized how screwed I was but this wasn't a time to believe these thoughts. I knew what I knew and that was enough to score a god grade. I moved on to solving a few questions just to keep my concepts in check but I couldn't focus. The letters started to dance around if my eyes didn't shut from the intense tiredness I suddenly felt. I decided to take a short break. I dialed Luke's number but he didn't pick up. I decided to play a bit of music and dance around for a while to clear my head and start revising again.

Two hours later, my head was spinning from the intense routine I just created. Ballet was one thing but hip hop was another. I wasn't that much good at it but I think I did a pretty good job. The smile on my face vanished when I found my books sprawled over the bed I was dying to jump into. I mentally slapped myself and got into the shower.

When I finally convinced myself to study harder I was interrupted by Brianna. I sighed when she walked inside my mom.

"You won't like what I have to say," she started off. "I'm so dumb for not realizing this before but know that I know, I think you should too because I don't want you blaming me or anything."

"Can you stop being so vague?" I asked her as I moved a few things around to make space for her on my bed. "Please don't tell me Luke's cheating on me." I blurted out a stray thought in my head.

"No, that's not it. I would kill him for that but uh, it's mom. She's seeing someone." She said hesitantly.

"Does she even have time for that? Isn't she taking shifts at the clinic?"

"I wish! Eliza overheard her mom taking to ours and they were talking about an old friend of moms, Harrison." she fiddled with her fingers as she looked at me for a reaction.

I laughed, a bit louder than expected. "If its Harrison Ford then I approve."

"Well he's not Blake and this is the guy mom cheated on with dad according to Keith!" she practically yelled.

"Who the hell is Keith?" The name drew so much of my attention that I didn't care about what Brianna said. I waited for a reply but she didn't say anything.

"That man is the reason Dad left! The reason why we were separated, the reason why you went through so much shit and you care about some guy named Keith?" she stood up and screamed her head off to me.

I shamefully looked down. "Sorry, I just...What about this man? Are you sure you have the right information?" I asked her as I focused on whatever she told me in between the scolding I just got from her.

She nodded her head and paced back and forth.

"When do you want to do this?" I asked her. It was obvious we were going to spy her and we didn't need to plan it out using words.

"Three days later. Eliza mentioned our moms had a similar schedule on Saturdays. She only has a few hours there if there aren't any surgeries. That's when we do it." And with that Brianna left my room.

The next morning I was all over the place. I hadn't slept despite being tired, the only thing I did do was study. This was it, just a few more hours and then ill be at home in peace and on my date later.

When I reached school I realized I forgot my phone. I hitched a ride with Luke and planned to go home with Brianna.

Bellamy was put into the same class as me since the administration shuffled around a few students. He sat next to me and we started our paper together.

I cringed at question one, two, three and this went on till I reached the end of the paper. I took a deep breath, I still got this.

I didn't. I couldn't fill out a single question and I ended up handing in an empty exam. I tried to hold back the tears until I was completely alone. I ran past people and ended up in the janitors closest since the bathrooms were crowded. As the door closed behind me I let out a huge sob.

A blew it. Everything I worked for went down the drain. I bashed my fist against the wall. This was all my fault.

"Hey," I heard Bellamy say to me. His hand went on the small of my back, moving me closer to him.

"I fucked up!" I cried out. He tried to hush me but I couldn't help it.

"My dreams over Bel! I gave in an empty paper! If I don't get the grades I doubt I'll get in!" I told him.

"Jane, you're incredibly talented! My mom and her friends gush over you when they've only seen you perform once. One bad grade won't do you any harm!" he hugged me tightly as I kept crying.

"What talent do I have when I'm not being called for the rest of the performances? I doubt they want me. I haven't heard anything from anywhere and I'm too stuck up to be a part of any sort of school thing. It's over. If I didn't already fuck my life I sure did it now!" I tried to get out of Bellamy's hold but he only held me closer and tighter.

"Let go of me," I cried but he remained silent.

"Do you know how ridiculous you sound?You didn't fuck anything over. Listen to me Jane, you still have a fair chance." His voice changed from a high to a soft tone. He forcefully lifted my head up and looked at me in the eyes.

I blinked away tears as I couldn't face him like this.

"What do I do Bellamy?" My voice cracked mid sentence but he let out a sigh that felt like he heard my entire question.

After a long silence I finally calmed down from crying. I let go of Bellamy and wiped away my tears. I didn't care about how ridiculous I looked because I knew I would look worse as time went on. First an F on my result then my rejection letter and more and more bad news would pile up from there onwards.

"There's something we can do. I've done it before myself."

I looked at Bellamy to try and figure out what he could possibly come up with. He tried his best to show me his paper and let me copy his answers but I couldn't do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
327K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...