You Are Normal To Me - Septip...

By Jacktoastyplierpie

•Jack just moved to L.A. from Ireland. •Jack's past has left him paralyzed, the memories still haunt him, the... More

°-. First Day .-°
.-° Him °-.
°-. New start .-°
.-° Getting to know you °-.
°-. Scared .-°
.-° Outside °-.
°-. Alone .-°
.-° Guest °-.
°-. Playing and therapy .-°
.-° P.E. °-.
°-. Beaten .-°
.-° Out of place °-.
°-. Tired .-°
.-° Trick °-.
°-. Rain .-°

.•° Before Anything °•.

425 9 1
By Jacktoastyplierpie

This is my first fanfic! so there will be a lot of spelling mistakes, since my native language isn't english, the updates may take a while unless the​ people are liking this story. I could say there will be some trigger warnings along the story, as you could say this is gonna be most likely sad, so... let's begin shall we?

This is the second time i post this because it didn't upload properly last time, so here it goes again!

>~<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 3.6K 12
When Sean(Jack) uploads a new video that captures the attentions of all of his fans, he's shocked and surprised by the amount of supportive and fangi...
39.9K 2.1K 24
Mark's close friend Joseph had just died and Mark didn't know what to do. He had never felt so empty and cold. It was like there was a black hole ins...
10.7K 482 18
•Before you read this, I just wanted to say that this is the first septiplier fanfic I ever wrote and it's really bad, but I decided to leave it so I...
Bad Cop By Joy

Fanfiction

132K 6.8K 23
Mark and Jack meet in a bar. They have a connection almost instantly and talk all night. Mark is very proud of his job as a police officer. But Jack...