AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding

12.1K 460 21
By VRUKSHA

" As Truth and Lie are the two sides of same coin, it just depends on what do you see first....
Similarly, TRUST and FAITH are two Pillars of any Relationship....

Without them nothing is possible...

They Act as the Building Blocks for any Relationship.......
You Trust, You Believe, You Lend Faith, You Receive Love....

This is how it works..... First You Give and Then You Receive...

Or else A Single Mis- Understanding is More Than Enough to Destroy and Shatter Your Perfectly Created World...

So... Be Careful and Take Care of Your Loved Ones... And Do Trust Them.... "

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

When we reached the Sehgal's, Ahana was still sleeping. She looked so cute, no one will say that this sweet slim girl handles a company worth billions all on her own. To describe Ahana would really be a task.

Actually I have never ever seen a girl like her whom I would want to describe. Ahana is surely different from the very beginning.

The more you know about her, the more you would like to know her. But sadly I am not fortunate enough to know her.

All I could say is that she is someone whom you would like to keep to yourself forever.

I liked how her brownish black silky hair fell on her pink cheeks. A feather could easily slide through those locks. She wasn't so skinny nor so bulge. Everything she wore made her look perfect. The glossy lips and those pearl hazel eyes.

" Hey! Sleepy head. We have reached. Would you like me to leave you alone here coz I am damn hungry now... " I said.

" Shut up... I am hungry too. '' She said opening and rubbing her orbs.
We went inside and everyone was already waiting for us.

" You too took a lot of time. Were you to off on a date or something? Hope we didn't disturb you? " Ma said, winking. Both the Dads and grandads were laughing. Dad and grandad came directly from the doctor's. They looked a one big complete family that anyone would dream of.

" What nonsense Ma. There was a lot of traffic which resulted in the delay. " Ahana said rubbing her eyes more.

" You too look tired and sleepy honey. " Ma said to Ahana.

" Is it Ahana? Was there a lot of traffic? Ma, your honey was so busy sleeping that she didn't realise that we have already reached. I had to wait for 20 mins till she woke up. " I said laughing.

Ahana gave me a surprising look. It's true, I had to wait till she got up because her head was so perfectly rested on my shoulders that I wasn't able to move. Ma smirked at Ahana. She was all red now.

" I swear Ma, she sleeps so much that even a loud banging won't be enough to wake her up. " I continued bragging. She gave me daggers. But still I enjoyed the moment.

" Ansh... Dare you say anything more to my daughter. She works so hard, doesn't she require rest?" Ahana's Dad said.

" And then you keep her waiting all the time. Shame on you.
Ahana! Good work. You kept him waiting for you. " Now my Dad came in.

" So, I am stuck in between this Ahana Fan Club. Ma... Please save me. And also I am starving. Let them talk. I have to leave early too. I have lots of work. " I said. Ahana still stood speechless looking gorgeous in her a bit messy and muddy gown.

" Of course Son, C'mon. Ahana you too come. You must be hungry and anyways we were waiting for you since a long time . "

" You guys carry on. I ll change and come back in few minutes Ma. "
She said and went to her room. I had visited her house a lot of times but had never seen her room. I was watching her till I couldn't see her more.

" Son! It's fine if you can leave Aha alone. Why don't you go to her room? " Ma said. Now I know she was pulling my leg because I was caught staring.

But before I could answer my cell was ringing.

" Hmmm.....Didn't I say to cancel my meetings. I have planned my day with my family, you know I don't appreciate this........okay!! I ll be there. " I hung up. It was Jen's call.

" Ma... " I called her. She stopped and turned around. I know I am going to upset a lot of people.

" Actually I ll have to leave. There's some urgent work. Dads and grandpas see you soon. I swear I wouldn't leave if wasn't that important. "

" But, Ansh you didn't even had your lunch. Have it and then go. " Ma said.

" This is not fair Ansh. I have asked you to keep your work and home timings separate. I can't tolerate this. " Dad shouted.

" I remember Dad. But that client is very important. Thanks Ma. But my lunch will be pending. Sorry. And see you. " Saying so I went away.

" Ansh... " Dad was still calling me.
But I ignored it. This client had specially flown from US to just have an hour of discussion about the new project that Ahana and I were gonna take over. Ahana too had to come but it's fine I ll handle it. She needs time with her family. She met them after almost 4 months. I couldn't take away her only happiness.

AHANA'S POV

I swear I would have killed Ansh for speaking so rubbish in front of them. I think he was getting a bit too much free today. But I forgive him coz he has been such a sweetheart to the kids. I was still overjoyed with his act. It wasn't that same arrogant Ansh whom I had met for the first time on his terrace. I saw a very different person.

I didn't realise when I fell asleep on his shoulders. They were well built and my head found a perfect rest. The sleep was so peaceful and happy. I grabbed my cell and gave a glance to the pics I had captured. Ansh. He was looking so adorable. I mustn't feel anything because our relationship is just an Agreement but I still he was my husband. I changed my wallpaper to his pic. I didn't know what prompted me to do that but it just felt correct. I am just sure that I don't have any feelings for that idiot, it's just that that I am very happy today.

It's just a perfect Sunday. A Fun day with Family. Everyone was so happy that after 4 months we were together and having lunch together.

I took a quick shower and got into a light yellow sundress with a lip gloss and a hair band letting my hair to free fall on my shoulders. I put on my favourite, Swiss Army perfume. I wanted to smell good. I had to coz today felt a bit special.

I went down in the dining area. Everyone was there expect for the person whom I wish to see. Ansh. Where the hell was he? I thought he was hungry. My eyes were constantly searching him. Maybe he went to the restroom.

" Aha... Come here soon. We are waiting. " Ma called. I went towards the dining table but still there was impatience in my eyes.

" Ma.. Where's Ansh? " I asked finally.

" Already missing your hubby. He had some important business to take care of. So he went. " Dad said.
But how could he abandoned us like this.

" But.. We had cancelled all our meetings. And today is a Sunday. There were no important clients coming in. Did he had his food ?" I asked looking at Ma.

" No.. Honey. He told me that some urgent meeting has been arranged so he had to rush off. But he promised me to make up for this. "

" But... He would just inform me. "

" Ahana.. Let it be now. Don't be such a strict wife. He ll make up for you. Come have lunch with us. Don't spoil the mood because of that jerk. " Ansh's Dad said making everyone laugh.

" Yes.. Dad... " I went and sat beside them. My mind was not at peace. I was still thinking what was so urgent at this hour. After such a beautiful morning he couldn't do this to me at least.

I don't know why I lost my appetite too. But I had a little food, not wanting to upset them. They were all busy chattering while I was mentally engaged somewhere. I was angry with Ansh.

After the lunch we all sat in the living area watching cricket. I was a ceiling fan but I wanted to desperately call Ansh now. So I got off the couch.

" I am going to my room. Wanna rest a while. " I announced.

" Don't get mad at Ansh when you call him. Please be good to my son in law. " Dad said when I was leaving. Making everyone laugh. Was it really necessary? I gave an emotionless face. They didn't leave a chance to pull my leg. It always happens with me. Ansh never faces all this bullshit. Why only I have to go through all this.

" And Dad... " I said calling Ansh's Dad. " I would like to stay here for two days if you allow. After a long time I came back home so wanted to spend some time with Ma. "

" Of course Ahana. Whatever you like. Just make sure Ansh pays for today. Give him a good slashing. You don't need anyone's permission. You can stay for as many as days you wish. " He said.

I gave him a smile and rushed to my room before anyone else could open their mouth. I was really lucky. The Raichand's were very sweet except for Ansh. They considered me as their own daughter and I was grateful to them. At least except from Ansh everyone else considered me as their own and that was a relief. It felt good to be home. I was really pissed off. I tried calling Ansh but everytime I called it was switched off. I even called Jen but she didn't answer as well.

It was 5 in the evening and I didn't realise when I drifted back to sleep. I still had my cell phone clutching in my palms. They were all sweating although the AC was on. I quickly checked it but not a single call from Ansh. How irresponsible of him. I called him again and this time it was ringing but he didn't picked it up.

Finally, I tried Jen again.

" Yes.. Mam.. How.. "

" Jen, Why the hell aren't you answering. Just tell me where the hell Ansh is and Why is he not answering me dammit? " I was angry now.

" Sir, had an urgent meeting in the afternoon with the US clients. I am going home now but he is still in his cabin. " She said.

" And in the world you guys didn't consider telling me that. I was suppose to meet them. "

" Sir, said you were at your parents home and would like to rest so didn't consider disturbing you. "

" So, now he was going to decide whether to disturb me or not. "

" Sorry mam... " Jen was apologising. I shouldn't have got mad at her. She was just doing his work.

" It's okay Jen. Thank you. "
I hung up. Ansh surely had an explanation to give now. First he abandons the luncheon and then feels free not to inform me. Wow..

I again call him and this time he receives it finally.

" Ansh! Are you insane? How could you.... "

" Ahana... Chilll... Someone really seems too much angry now. I thought my wife was over worried about her husband not picking up his phone. 18 missed calls. I must say... " He said calmly. And this calmness was getting on my nerves.

" Huh! And you being a jerk didn't reply to any... And Worried my foot. How could you ditch your family Ansh? And if the clients came in, didn't you feel the courtesy to inform me. Don't you know how hard have I worked on the project as well. "

" Of course I know wifey. But you met Ma after a long time so.... "

" Don't you call me that. Are you so   ignorant enough to not accept your mistakes. "

" Okay! Ahana... I am busy now. See you... " I didn't hung up. But I heard he kept his cell on his desk.

" Oh! Annnshhhhh.... Honey.... You look stressed. Was that your wife? .."
I heard a familiar voice.

" Jia.... " I heard Ansh call her. Anger was boiling inside me. So this was the reason why he was busy.

" I am coming to you Ansh........ " I heard her false make up voice. I didn't wanted to hear more. So I hung up.

But there were already tears rolling down my eyes. No matter how hard I try they always find their way down. But I know I mustn't cry. He has the right to do whatever he likes and feels like doing. Who am I say anything.

I must remember the AGREEMENT we signed.

Okay! Fine... I am not afraid to admit that Yeah! At this moment I am feeling cheated, betrayed and jealous.

Ansh choose that bitch above his family. How could he do that.

He confuses me a lot. Sometimes good sometimes worst. But the most common thing that he has done isto make me upset. And now I am fed up. I was just thinking too much of making all this drama work.
But of course I am not backing off. Coz I have never ever gave up. And don't intend to.

" Aha... What were doing the entire afternoon in the room? "
Ma came in. Glad she didn't saw me sobbing.

" Actually I fell asleep. I ll be down in a moment. " I said.

" Is everything okay. Did you speak to Ansh? " She asked.

" Ya.. He is more than fine. " I replied the events again playing in my mind.

" Okay! Then come down. We ll go for a walk. " I nodded.

I went downstairs and at that moment my cell was ringing. I ran towards it hoping it's Ansh. Oh! God why am I thinking he ll call me. He is busy already. Ya I was disappointed. It was Piya.

" Hey! Ahana.. How was the event? " She asked in her chirpy voice.

" It was awesome. " I replied with equal vigour. I forgot to mention that these circumstances have made me a good actor now.

" I just called you to inform you that I have invited all the close friends of ours to Ansh's party. They are not many though. Just 10 15. Ha! I don't even know that Ansh talks to them but they agreed coz I and Mir where in touch. You know that Ansh is not at all social.... Ahana you listening na... "

" Oh! Yeah Piya..... " I forgot that I had planned a surprise for Ansh. But now I was in no mood for all this. I didn't want to surprise him.

" Ahana.. Is the plan still on coz I have planned to announce something in the party. So please don't call off now."

" Of course not Piya. We are hosting it. What are you gonna announce? " I said promptly. I didn't want anyone to know that things aren't good between us.

" Its a surprise... "

" OK...I won't spoil it. Piya.. Can you give me just two days. And anyways his bday is on Friday so we have enough time. I am at my father's house. "

'' I wasn't aware. Of course sweetie. Talk to you later. Call me if you want anything."

" Ya sure. Bye... Take care. Say hi to Mir . "

" Yup... Buh bye... "

Aft hanging up I was staring at the ceiling. I just wasn't able to take that scenario of my mind. Jia and Ansh....

" Aha... Come on... Let's go. I have to buy veges and panner.... " I kept on walking beside her but that was only my physical presence and not mental one.

" You listening na.. You seemed lost after the afternoon. Did Ansh say something to you. "

" No Ma... I am fine. I was just saying that can you please make my favourite yoghurt. " I said changing the topic.

" Of course.... "

I wish I'll get over it sooner than expected.

***

It's been two days. I have immersed myself in my work. Though I haven't left my room or my house. I was doing my work from house. Ansh was calling me repeatedly but I didn't answer it at all. I didn't knew at all that why I was upset with him. But I didn't know that it ll be that difficult to move on.

Should I be angry or not. Am I allowed to be or not? I didn't know that I was right or not but still been upset made feel good at this moment. And Ansh was trying to communicate with me felt fine. I swear he ll have to give a lot of explanation. He called at the residence number but I asked Ma to tell him I am not at home. Ma asked me why but I didn't answer her too.

I didn't realise that I was staring at my laptop screen.

" What the hell do to you think you are doing Ahana? Have you lost it or you didn't had it initially. "

I turned around but I already knew to whom that deep masculine husky voice belonged. In white buttoned up shirt with messy hair. With red swollen eyes indicating sleep deprived, Only one person...

" Ansh......."

____________________________________

Hey!!! Guys......

A Miss-understanding can create a lot of chaos.....

So, don't let these things happen to you and disturb you ...

Let's Hope Things get Better....

Coz... True Love Stories Definitely have to be Tested....

A Difficult Phase for Anshana but they will PASS Flying Colours....

Add My Book To Your Reading List For Regular & Timely Updates...

Next Chapter : Coming Soon 🔜

Do Tell Me Your Thoughts
They Mean a Lot.

Your Appreciation Helps
Send Me Your Covers & Posters

Don't Forget
To
VOTE
COMMENT
&
SHARE

Luv...❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 21.8K 30
Meet two people with different prospectives but same profession who are bound together by a sacred bond. Anshika Mishra- She is beautiful,bubbly and...
640K 40.6K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
1.7M 81.9K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
230K 8.2K 37
Ekansh Malhotra-a 28 year old arrogant, rude, businessman, CEO of Malhotra Industries.By hard work achieve success at a very young age.people address...