Transform (Jughead Jones, Riv...

By RockDD20

"Just tell me what happened that night!!" Some secrets can bring people together, some can tear them apart. ... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER 1: SWEETWATER DROWNING
CHAPTER 2: STITCHES
CHAPTER 3: THE BELLY OF THE BEAST
CHAPTER 4: A PERFECT MATCH
CHAPTER 5: THE FEAR OF TOADS
CHAPTER 6: WHAT AN ADDICTION
CHAPTER 7: A LIFE WITHOUT COFFEE
CHAPTER 8: STICKY MAPLE
CHAPTER 10: BROKEN GLASS
CHAPTER 11: THE BROTHER OF ANNA
CHAPTER 12: AN INCONVENIENT LIE
CHAPTER 13: WHITE BOWS AND A BLACK JACKET
CHAPTER 14: SOBS AND SNEAKS
CHAPTER 15: BLACK LACE
CHAPTER 16: FUNERAL OF THE CENTURY
CHAPTER 17: PHONE CALLS AND HAPPY JUICE
CHAPTER 18: FLICKERING FLASHES
CHAPTER 19: FLASE ACCUSATIONS
CHAPTER 20: BACKLASH
CHAPTER 21: BABY SHOWER SECRETS
CHAPTER 22: CODE RED
CHAPTER 23: FOX IN A HOUSE OF HENS
CHAPTER 24: AN ARGUMENT OF LOVERS
CHAPTER 25: SECRETS AND SINS
CHAPTER 26: SNOW FLAKES
CHAPTER 27: THE UNDERWOODS
CHAPTER 28: THE FLIGHTLESS BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 29: GRILLING RAGE ON BOTH SIDES
CHAPTER 30: HOMECOMING PART ONE
CHAPTER 31: HOMECOMING PART TWO
CHAPTER 32: BUS STOP BLUES
CHAPTER 33: THE DEATH
CHAPTER 34: LEAVING RIVERDALE
CHAPTER 35: BROKEN HANDS AND HEARTS
BOOK 2

CHAPTER 9: THE BAT AND CUTTERS

7.6K 181 37
By RockDD20

'Broken promises are always the worst ones'

I don't own any Riverdale, only my characters

"So, I have a baseball bat and bolt cutters in my car. I can easily get them out" I said as Veronica and I sat down at our table, "no I'm thinking of something a lot more shameful" she replied crunching her eyebrows together. She's definitely cooking something up.

I took a bite out of my burger and chewed as she took out her phone, I know she's looking at the comments about her picture with Chuck.

"No" I snapped, I took her phone and threw it into the gardens. "Anna, what the hell!" Veronica yelled, "stop reading the comments, it'll only make things worse. We will get revenge on Chuck, I swear to you" I said seriously.

"But I still get to trash his car right, I've always wanted to do that" I smiled taking another bite of my burger, Veronica smiled a genuine grin as she stabbed a piece of lettuce with her plastic fork. "If you want I guess" she chuckled, "but then again he'll probably make you pay for the damages"

I scoffed loudly "please, he won't do shit. But there is the problem that I just got my nails done, and I don't want break them smashing his windows in" I smirked.

"The true struggles of being a girl" Veronica said, "I'll drink to that" I smiled holding up my bottle of water. Veronica grinned holding up hers, we clinked our plastic bottles and took a sip.

"But I have a question, do you actually have a baseball bat and bolt cutters in your car" Veronica asked after swallowing her water.

"Yes, yes I do" I smirked.

"And why do you have them?"

"The baseball bat was a birthday present from my brother, and the bolt cutters were something from sister" I said.

"You have a brother and sister?" Veronica said astounded, "both of them are older. They bought me them for my fifteenth"

"Why?"

"He gave me the bat because when he was fifteen my dad bought him one, he gave me that one so if I got picked on I could bash someone's head in. Not exactly the best advice for a fifteen year old"

"He sounds like a protective big brother" Veronica said, "oh he was, probably a little more than he should be" I replied.

"Anyway my sister gave me the cutters as a joke, to cut guys brakes. Well the ones that hit on me anyway" I chuckled "like I sad not the best advice from either of my siblings".

Veronica chuckled before asking "so what's their names?"

"My brothers name is Marcus" I answered "he's 17 in a few months" I said taking a bite of my burger. "And who is the other mystery Underwood?" She smirked.

"My sister, Lena, she's is the best sister you can ask for. She's Marcus's twin"

"What is it with twins in this town"

"Believe me I've been asking myself that for years" I smirked "so where are they?" She asked, I picked at my burger, I'd rather a burger from pops.

"Marcus is Marcus, he's here one day and gone the next" I'll admit that was lie, I can't have her knowing the truth.

"And Lena?"

"She dropped out, and left town" I paused taking a small breath "no matter how hard they deny it, they are exactly alike" I said "so it's just you, your mom and dad?" V asked. I nodded sticking out my bottom lip "doesn't it get lonely?"

"Sometimes, but at least there's more hot water for me" I smirked as my phone went off.

Betty: hey, meet me at the music room. Bring Veronica with you, I found a way too take Chuck down!!

"Betty wants us to meet at the music room, you wanna go now or do you want to finish eating"

"I'm done" Veronica said wiping her fingers on a napkin before throwing it down onto her tray, I texted her back.

I smirked standing up and swinging my bag onto my shoulder, I took my tray and both Veronica and I walked to the music room after tossing our rubbish in the bin.

As we walked in we saw Betty sitting with a whole group of girls, how is this supposed to be our revenge on Chuck?

"This story is bigger than we thought. I started asking around, to see if what happened to you happened to anyone else, and if anyone would go on record" Betty said

"I will. 100%" Ethel Muggs announced, they slut shamed Ethel, that is a big dick move on so many levels.

"Okay. It's five guys on the football team. Chuck and his posse. Ethel was about to tell us..." Betty trailed off

Ethel took a breath as she explained "One day last year, Chuck and I talked in the library for 10 minutes. I helped him with a Pre-Cal problem, and nothing happened. But the next day, he... He started telling people that I let him do stuff to me. Like, sex stuff. And then he... Or one of his goons, wrote, "Sloppy seconds" on my locker"

Where is my baseball bat when I need it.

"Yes, yes, we've all heard your tragic origin story" great Cheryl.

I turned around seeing Cheryl waltz through the door, her usual red smothered mouth pointing up in a smirk. Can she just, you know, fuck off!

"I'm so, so sorry, Ethel. That's horrible" Betty said rubbing Ethel's shoulder ignoring Cheryl.

"Not as horrible as being a suspect in your own brother's torture-murder case, but we all have our crosses. In the meantime, River Vixen practice starts in five minutes, sluts, so..."

I really, really don't like Cheryl.

"They're ruining our lives, and to them it's just a game. They keep score and-" Ethel announced "wait, what do you mean, keep score?" Veronica interrupted.

"Each conquest earns them points. They keep track in some secret playbook" Chuck and his greasy posse, prepare to meet my bolt cutters.

"Okay, we have to talk to Weatherbee" Betty interjected, "I already tried. Weatherbee said that he didn't find anything"

"Okay, we need undeniable proof"

"Proof of what, Nancy Drew? That boys will be boys? And that playbook reeks of suburban legend" Cheryl said

"How would you know, Cheryl?" I glared at her "because, Frida Shallow, before he died, my brother was co-captain of the football team with Chuck, and Jason never mentioned it, and he never would've allowed it"

"Okay, well, I never met your brother, but I'm not lying about what happened to me. And Ethel's not lying. And proof or no proof, book or no book, I am going scorched earth on these privileged, despicable miscreants. You wanna get caught in that backdraft, Cheryl? Call me, or any of these beautiful, young, strong, intelligent women... "slut" one more time"

Veronica just owned Cheryl's ass, thank god it's about time.

----------

I grasped my torch tightly as Veronica, Ethel, Betty, Kevin and I stalked through the halls of Riverdale high. Me leading to Chucks locker since I've carved harsh words into it many, many times.

"Football players behaving badly, what else is new? Steubenville, Glen Ridge. The coach's son being the ringleader. I mean, just how depraved is this town?" Veronica scoffed, "colour me impressed"

HOLY SHIT!!!

I yelped and spun around with everyone else, for a second I thought it was a teacher but instead it was Cheryl. Her leg pointed out with sass and a torch in her hand as she stalked over to us.

"Jesus H Christ Cheryl" I sneered bending my knees, "sorry girl" Cheryl shrugged.

"A B and E with B, V and A. What would your holy roller mother say about this, Betty?" Cheryl smirked

"What are you doing here, Cheryl?" Betty snapped calmly, "and where did you get those thigh-high boots? They're amazing" Kevin gushed.

"Kevin, you don't compliment the enemies boots. No matter how good they are" I said to Kevin, whispering the last part.

"Trev told Valerie, who told Josie, who told Ginger, who told Tina, who told me. And I thought I would help out"

"Help? Or derail our investigation?" Betty said, Cheryl shone her torches light in Betty's face before saying "get over yourself, Betty".

"Hey guys, get in here" Ethel called out

We walked to Ethel seeing she was turning the pages of a large book, we gathered around her and shone some light on he pages to read it. "Then Trev was right. They didn't even bother to hide it" Ethel said a tone of disgust in her voice.

I scanned over the page until I found my name.

Annabelle Underwood (10) +2 points if agrees to go on date +3 if foreplay happens

That is beyond disgusting!! Do they know who I am, I will kick their teeth so far down their throats they'll be shitting pieces of their own teeth!!!

And you wouldn't believe who my name was next to, none other than Chuck Clayton himself. That filthy, disgusting rat!

"New girl? Is that what I'm reduced to? Nine points?" Veronica said snapping my out of my hate thoughts "better than 'Big girl'. Seven point five" Ethel sighed.

"Polly's in this book..." Betty said trailing off "next to Jason's name" Cheryl added the sound of disbelief evident in her voice.

Betty backed away from us as Veronica said "I'm so sorry, Betty".

"This isn't... Jason would never..." Cheryl stuttered, she's in denial.

"It's right there, Cheryl! God. Your brother hurt my sister. This is what guys like Jason and Chuck think about women. We're objects for them to abuse. And when they're done with us, they shame us into silence. They have zero remorse for the lives they destroy" Betty said, she's clearly upset who wouldn't be. If Lena was in this playbook and she was slut shamed I'd be as upset as Betty is.

"Maybe I don't know Jason" Cheryl sighed turning off her torch and stepping away from us

"I'll take a picture. We'll show it to Weatherbee. It'll be the perfect cover for your expose, Betty"

"Yeah, but... No. These girls deserve justice, don't you think, Cheryl? You want vengeance? You wanna go full dark, no stars, Veronica, Anna? I'm with you two. And I have a plan".

I nodded before slipping the playbook out of Ethel's hands and skimming the pages, then I found the one thing I was praying wasn't in here. Marcus's name, and next to his was none other than Betty Cooper. They scratched his name and winnings out with a black marker, no doubt because they barely acknowledge the fact that he existed.

The next time he steps into Riverdale, I am going to make him apologise to every girl he screwed over.

You don't get to slut shame my girls, even if you are my brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 859 22
❝i hope you're ready, 'cause im about to tell you the story of my life, more specifically why my life ended and if you're listening to these tapes...
24.2K 346 45
"Someone! P-Please! Help, I'm in labor-ah!" Betty Smith barges into a bar, owned by the south side serpents. She's 19 and in labor, she needs help, a...
17.4K 326 20
Cheryl Blossom was not a fan of the new students at Riverdale High, but there was really nothing she could do. When the gang all gets together for a...
381K 7.6K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3