Digimon Tamers (Tiffany Scrip...

By jail251

Tiffany Jane is twevele years old. Ever sinse she was a little girl she is used to getting her way. Her dad w... More

Ep 1: Daddy's little princess
Ep 2: The Mystery Continues
Ep 3: Bunny goes Wild
Ep 4: Video game errors
Ep 5: Dream a little Dream
Ep 6: Burning Fox
Ep 7: Unground Tunnel
Ep 8: A broken mind
Ep 10: Return to Rookie
Ep 11: Tiffany's partner
Ep 12: Dark Warriors
Ep 13: Friendship at stake
Ep 14: Shattered
Ep 15: The blue card is key!
Ep 16: Memories return
Ep 17: Snake train
Ep 18: Robotic chicken
Contest extended
Contest Ended!
Episode 19: An Angel is born
Where have I been???
Episode 20 Beach trip
Ep 21: Bunny in Armor
Ep 22: Mystical Fox
Ep 23: Impmon is my friend!
Ep 24: Impmon is my friend part 2
Ep 25: Please Leomon!
Ep 26: War of the Ultimate (5 k read special)
Songs
Pansamon Info (So far)
Blaine's Gatomon info
Epipamon (info so far)

Ep 9: The girl with purple hair

446 20 1
By jail251

Digimon Tamers
Digimon and the characters are owned by Toeianimation
I only own Tiffany and Pansamon  (and his evo line)

Tiffany sat in a restaurant. Sitting across from her was her friends Kenta and Kazu.

Digimon Cards were placed out on the table.

Kazu and Tiffany both held digimon cards in their hands.

"Okay Tiffany, your turn" Kenta informed her.

Tiffany nodded and drew a card from her deck.

"Don't worry Tiffany. This game will be over next turn." He said with a smitk.

Tiffany grinned. "I'm glad you said that dork." She turn the card she just drawed. "Digi-modify,  Angewomon's arrow. I equip the card to Lekismon and attack Devimon"

Kazu eyes grew wide. "No way...um." He looks down at the cards in hands. "Um...I digivolve Cherrymon into Puppetmon. And I attack-"

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "I don't think so. Digi-modify angelic sphere."

Kazu started to panic. "But how-"

Tiffany drawled a card from her deck. "Well looks like you just lost to a girl Kazu!" She cheered. "Digi-modify character card. Angewomon's digivoultion energy has reached max. And she has become Ophanimon. Ophanimon attacks Puppetmon to win me the fight!"

Kazu face palms. "How didn't I see that coming." He groaned. "And I thought I was going to win.

Kenta pats him on the back. "Better luck next time."

Tiffany takes out her cell phone. "Hmm...it looks like it's getting late. I will talk to you both later." She pockets her cell phone. And then she puts her Digimon Cards in her purse.

"Good night" they said calling after her.

Tiffany smiles and waves at them as she walks away.

(Takato's house)

Takato sat at his desk drawing a picture of a new digimon.

"Okay, lets see. Hm, I'll just add a bunch of spikes down his back and put a few stripes below them, nah that's just dumb, no I can't write on his back. Ah well, they still look cool, now what will I call him? Uh, Gillimon? Goalie? Growl! Growlimon! Growlmon. Of course, Growlmon, now what's his attack?" He whispers to himsel

Outside Takato's house, there's a couple talking at the park.

"Uh, I've been doing a lot of thinking." The man whispered.

He puts his hand on hers.

"Oh..." She blushed.

He shook his head. "Oh, not that. Not about that. You see it's just um..."

The woman starts to shiver. "It's cold...out here."

"That's it, exactly."

"And a fire would be nice." She sighs.

"Uh huh."

"And a comfy couch." She added.

"Uh huh..."

"With me?" She asks with a smile.

"Uh huh."

"A fire? Allow me. Ba boom!" Impmon shouts.

He lights his finger and it fire blazes straight up, making the man and woman run away screaming.

"What? Ooh, I forgot the couch."

Impmon laughs uncontrollably.

"Hey!"

Impmon looks down to see a blonde girl staring up at him. With her eyes narrowed.

"What do you want Blondie?" He asks rudely.

Tiffany bawled her fists. "Why did you do that?" She asked.

"Huh?"

"Why did you attack them for no reason. That is just wrong."

Impmon smirks. "What are you going to do about it?" He asked as jumps down from the lamp pole he stood on.

Tiffany shook her head. "I'm not going to do anything." She whispered.

"Ha...That's the same thing with all you humans. You try to act all tough and brave.  Here is a word of advice for you Blondie. Don't try to be a hero." He laughs.

Tiffany looks down at her shoes. She didn't know what to do or say. Until an idea appeared in her head.

"Why don't we make a deal?"

Impmon was surprised by the sudden suggestion. He took a step back. "Make a deal with a human?" He asked.

Tiffany nodded. "What if I come every night, right here and give you food. And in exchange you can't attack random people."

Impmon put his right hand to his chin. "I don't know...your asking a lot from me."

Tiffany bit her lip. "Please...you should step. If the government keeps on getting sightings of digimon. Their probably going to kidnap my friends digimon. And they could be tested on...or worse." She whispers sadly.

"And why should that be my problem?"impmon asked.

"Because they could come after you too."

Impmon grows silent, while Tiffany stared him down. She was trying her hardest to get this rookie digimon to change his mind.

"Fine" He mummbles. "But this better be good food." He warned.

"I promise" Tiffany smiled as she walks away from him. "Be here tomorrow, around the same time."

(Blaine's house)

Blaine sat in the guest room of his aunt and uncles.

The room was rather small. But still a reasonable size for someone to be in. He had a twin sized bed with purple bed sheets.

He was currently on his laptop finishing his homework.

Gatomon was curled up next to him. The feline digimon was fast asleep.

As he did his homework. He would gently pet Gatomon's back.

The doorbell was heard.

"I got it!" He shouted.

He ignored the fact that Gatomon was sleeping. The feline digimon could sleep through anything. And she did just that.

He got off his bed and raced to the front door.

He unlocked it and open the door to see...Julia smiling at him. Pansamon was in her arms with a small frown.

"Hey bro" She said softly.

"Julia" Blaine whispered in shock.

Julia rushed Blaine and hugged him. "Pansamon told me everything." She cried.

Pansamon had hopped out of Julia's arms before she could hug her brother.

Blaine hugged his sister tightly. As she sobbed into his chest.

"Julia you shouldn't be here. You need to get home."

Julia look at him with tears in her eyes. She shook her head. "No, I'm not leaving. I want to be here with you. I want to go to school here."

"Who's there Blaine"

Blaine and Julia's aunt came down the hallway and gasped when she saw her niece standing at the doorway.

"Julia" she whispered.

Julia walked over to her aunt and hugged her.

"Why are you here?" Her aunt asked softly.

"I want to be here with my brother." She cried.

Her aunt frowned. "But your memory...." She didn't look like she thought it was a good idea.

"Please" Julia sobbed. "I need to be here with my brother."

Blaine sighs in defeat. "I can sleep on the couch. Julia can take the guest room"

Their aunt turns to Blaine. "Blaine, are you sure this is a good idea for your sister to be here?" She asks.

Blaine smiles softly to his sister. "If she wants to here. Why should we stop her?" He asks.

Blaine grabbed his sister suitcase and lead her to the guest room.

Pansamon appeared from the shadows of the closet. The panther digimon could reappear and disappear as long as he does so in the shadows.

"Your aunt and uncle, still don't know about us, right?" He asked Julia.

The purple hair girl look over at Blaine. "Do they? Because I have no memory of telling them."

Blaine shook his head. "No"

Pansamon smiles. "I might have an idea."

Blaine and Julia looked at the panther digimon.

"About what?" Blaine asked.

"About how we can keep Julia's memory from going away."

Julia's eyes grew wide.

At the hideout, Guilmon is digging a hole to fine bread he buried.

Guilmon cheers as he found his treasure. "Ah ha! Tasty, pretty bread."

Guilmon bites at the bread making one drop and roll over to the fence where Impmon is.

"Hm? Oops, come back here."

Guilmon reaches for it, but Impmon gets it and eats it.

"A little dry you know?"

Impmon holds out his hand.

"Don't just stand there you big, red lump give me some more. Come on. " He instructed.

"Okay."

Guilmon hands it to him and Impmon and he eats it.

Guilmon tilts his head. "You must really like that bread."

"What makes you say that? More." Impmon holds out his hand.

Guilmon hands him another.

"More."

Guilmon hands him another.

"Okay..."

Guilmon watches Impmon eat.

"Um, excuse me sir, do you think you can leave a little for me? Takato won't be back until tomorrow." Guilmon mumbles.

"Hm...Do you hear how stupid you sound?"

Impmon jumps up onto the gate.

"Ooh."

"You digi-pets are the same, Takato this, Takato that." He said crudely

Impmon occasionally eats some bread between rude comments.

"You're living in a cage my lumpish friend. Are you really happy being locked up like an animal in the petting zoo? Maybe you are, you're pretty simple."

Guilmon nods. "Uh huh, of course I'm happy, Takato's my friend and that's pretty simple."

Impmon chokes on the bread and falls from the fence.

"What did you say? Takato's your...friend? Wrong buddy boy, friends don't lock their little red pals up in cages."

Impmon jumps away from the hideout onto steps.

"Now look what you've done, you have made me sick to my stomach. I think I'll have to go somewhere and puke my guts out."

"Huh?"

Guilmon takes the last piece of bread out and eats it.

The next day, Takato is at school.

"Listen up class, We have a new student today." Ms. Asaji informed them.

Everyone looks up at the front of the classroom. A girl with purple stood in front of the room. Her hair was put up in a tight pony tail. She wore a long sleeved purple shirt, and blue jeans.

A few whispers were heard in the room.

"Another new student" a student whispered in the back row.

"She's pretty cute" a guy in the third row whispered to his friend.

Ms. Asaji claps her hands loudly. For all the talking to cease.

"Hi, everyone my name is Julia Glare, and I'm glad to meet you all. My favorite thing to do is to draw. Drawing is important to me because it gives you an opportunity to draw another world, or something unimaginable." She said brightly.

Takato and Tiffany gasped when they heard the girl's last name.

That's Blaine's sister. Tiffany thought in the back of her head.

She's a tamer too. Takato thought as he stared at her.

Ms. Asaji pointed to the back of the classroom. "Ms. Glare you can sit in the back of the classroom next to Tiffany."

Julia looked to the back. Searching for whoever that may be.

Tiffany waved at her.

Julia nodded and walked over. She sat down next to Tiffany's right.

"Nice to meet you." Tiffany said with a smile. "I know your brother Blaine."

Julia grins. "Oh, I know all about you Tiffany."

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"My brother talked a lot about you this morning. I think he might have a crush on you."

Tiffany started to blush.

Ms. Asaji coughs to get her students attention again.  "there have been numerous reports of a child playing in Shinjuku Park after dark."

Tiffany immediately knew it had to be Impmon. It has to be, people might think Impmon is a kid in a costume. Pulling pranks on random people who walk around the park at night.

"Huh?" Everyone else said in surprise.

"I don't think I need to remind you of this, but just in case I do no wandering around after dark, okay?" She instructed.

"Okay!"

After class.

"Guess what I heard? Hah, get this guys there's some kind of pint sized pyromaniac loose in the park. Wish I'd thought of that." Kazu laughed.

"Me too." A kid agreed with him.

"How do we know you didn't, Kazu?" Kenta asked.

On the other side of the classroom the girls are talking about it too.

"Huh?" Takato turns his head to face a group of girls.

"So you wanna know what I heard? This will really make you mad." A girl with blue hair said to her friends.

"Really? Tell us." A red said.

"Some kid is going around picking on couples in the park while they're kissing, can you believe it?"

"Oh...hm." Takato sweat drops. He was beginning to think this was Guilmon breaking out of his hideout to scare people.

"Aw that's terrible." A hazel hair girl whispered.

"It must be a boy." A blonde mummbled.

"Yeah, it's a boy all right. Come on." The blue hair girl turns to the boys.

"Confess!" The hazel hair girl shouted.

Kazu shook his head. "Don't look at me. "

"Confess to what? We haven't done anything, girls never play fair!" Kenta mummbles.

Jeri puts her stuff in her desk and talks to Takato.

"No one thinks it was you, don't worry Takato." She reassured him.

"Uh..."

Oh Guilmon, what have you gotten us into this time?

"So you know about digimon?" Julia asked in surprise.

Tiffany nodded. "Yep"

"Do you have a digimon partner?"the purple hair girl asked.

Tiffany shook her head. "No...and I'll probably never will have one." She whispers. But she slowly smiles. "I'm just a support to my friends. My friends Takato and Henry have digimon partners. You should hang out with us, after school." The blonde suggested.

"Sure" Julia said brightly.

Outside, Takato is talking to Henry.

Until they saw Tiffany walking over with Blaine and Julia.

"Hey guys"

"What's up" Blaine asked.

"Didn't you hear about the kid who is terrorizing couples at the park at night?" henry asked.

Blaine nodded. "Oh yeah, anyways, guys this is my sister Julia"

The purple hair girl smiled as she waved at them. "It's nice to meet you both."

Julia looks over at Henry. "Um...hi." light pink started to form in her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you Julia, your brother also told us your a tamer"

Julia nods as she reaches into her purple purse and pulls out her black d-power.

"So what should we do, I have a feeling that this is a digimon." Tiffany mumbled as she put her hands on her hips.

Takato looks down at the ground. "Guys...I think it had to be Guilmon."

"You think it was Guilmon? I don't know Takato, he doesn't look like a kid to me." Henry mumbles.

Tiffany nodded. "Guilmon would never terrorize people. He is too gentle to do something like that."

"I couldn't even see Guilmon hurting a fly." Blaine added.

Julia frowns as she put a hand to her chin. "How tall is Guilmon?" she asked.

"He is probably about the same size as Takato." Tiffany told her.

"Well from hearing it from the other people in our class, it seems like the kid who terrorizing everyone is a younger kid. So it couldn't be Guilmon." Julia pointed out.

"Hey that's right! Can you see him with a backpack?" Takato asked

Takato thinks of Guilmon with a backpack on.

"Full of food?" They all said in unison.

Julia raised an eyebrow.

They start laughing until Terriermon, Gatomon,  and Pansamon drops down form a tree.

"I'm glad, I had company today. It's usually boring to wait for myself." Terriermon mumbled.

Gatomon smiles. "Pansamon was nearly saw by a kid." she informed the group.

Pansamon eyes grew wide. "Hey"

Gatomon smirks. "I told you, you shouldn't have chased after that bird." She teased.

"That bird was asking for it."

Julia laughs and picks up the panther digimon.

"So that's your digimon?" Takato asked. He holds up his d-power and information on Pansamon appeared. "A rookie level digimon...Pansamon are known to live in the dark reaches of the digital world. They are vaccine digimon who are known to fight for their masters. Pansamons are on the verge between light and darkness. With just one push, the panther digimon could either side with good or evil."

Julia places a hand on top of the panther digimon and pets him. "I bet you had your reasons." She giggles.

Pansamon pouts as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I don't remember seeing that digimon before." Henry mummers allowed.

Julia goes into her purse again and pulls out a digimon deck. "It was from a rare card deck. It said on the back that Pansamon was a new digimon they made."

Henry stared down at the card. "Cool" He handed it back to her.

"Wise up guys, they just think it's a kid cause it's too small to be an adult."

"Did I ask you?" Henry asked.

Terriermon hangs there.

"Didn't think so. Anyway, I heard the principal telling the teachers they have to start patrolling the park tonight. " Henry informed the group.

"But that's horrible, they're gonna catch Guilmon this time for sure." Takato said worriedly.

Tiffany winked at him. "Have no worries goggle boy. We are here to help"

In the Hypnos Building.

"Sensors indicate a digital anomaly. " Riley announced.

Yamaki clicks his lighter. "Another confounded wild one I suppose? Put a tracer on it, Riley."

Riley starts typing but she frowns after a few seconds. "It won't lock. It's getting away from me."

It's time for a more global approach.  Yamaki thought to himself as he once again clicks his lighter.

In the hideout Guilmon is burying again. Tiffany and Takato were watching him.

"Why are you burying your dinner?" Takato asked.  

"Because then I get to dig it up later and eat it. "

Tiffany giggles.

"Of course"

"Ha ha ha, I had to ask. Logic is not your middle name." Takato continues to laugh.

Guilmon shook his head. "Nope, don't have a middle name, ha ha."

Takato frowns worriedly. "Promise me you'll stay inside tonight, okay?"

"Okay, hm, hm, hm, hm, hm."

Guilmon continues digging.

"Good night Guilmon" Tiffany called out to the reptile.

Takato and Tiffany runs down the spiral staircase to leave.

"I am so late." Takato groaned.

He stops to look back at the hideout.

Please listen just this once. Takato thought to himself.

Tiffany smiled softly at him. "Don't worry Takato" she said as she put a hand on his shoulder.

"Your right, I'm probably worried about nothing"

Then the two friends continue on their own way home. Meanwhile in the middle of the park Ms. Asaji and Mr. Morey are patrolling.

"Oh, this is silly." Ms. Asaji said aloud.

"Huh?" Mr. Morey asked.

"It was just a silly childish prank, you don't see the principal out here patrolling the park, do you?" She asked angrily.

"Oh, Ms. Asaji, isn't it our responsibility to see to the moral safety of our charges? They're so impressionable, so innocent, and this..."

Mr. Morey sees couples all around.

Ms. Asaji starts to walk ahead of him.

"Ms. Asaji!"

Ms. Asaji shook her head. "Oh, Morey, will ya grow up? "

"Ms. Asaji it's not safe for a woman alone."

"Mr. Morey!"

Mr. Morey hesitated. "Uh, yes?"

Ms. Asaji starts to walk away again. " I think I left my oven on or something , I need to get home right away. "

Mr. Morey shouted after her. "Wait! don't go! Who will protect the children?"

In the hideout.

"Box the bread, bury the box." Guilmon mummers to himself.

Impmon whistles for his attention.

Guilmon turns his head to the noise. "Huh, hey! Did you come for more bread? Sorry, but I just buried it."

"Hoping it'll grow?" He asked with a smirk.

Guilmon claps his hands together. "Ooh, I never even thought of that."

Impmon falls forward a little.

"I was making fun of ya pineapple head, don't you get it? But how could you? How are you gonna learn anything locked up in a stupid cage? Come with me my little rent a cycle and have some fun. " Impmon suggested. "A certain blondie didn't stand up to her end of the bargain tonight, so fun is my middle name"

Guilmon tilted his head. "Huh? Me go with you?"  

Impmon crossed his arms over his chest. "That is, if you're not afraid of the dark."

Guilmon shook his head. "Not afraid! Not afraid! Not afraid!" He chanted over and over.  

Impmon jumps down the steps.

"Huh?"

Impmon put a gloved hand to his face. "Good grief."

Impmon turns around to see Guilmon isn't following.

"Chicken." He name called the reptile.   

Guilmon shook his head. "Don't like chickens, Takato said promise me you'll stay inside tonight so I stay."

"Blech! Takato told me to stay inside. If Takato told ya to set your foot on fire, would ya do it? I think not, so why listen to him this time? Hm? Ah forget it, you're no fun."

Impmon walks away.

"Aw, but I am fun, really."

Guilmon runs down the spiral steps.

"Wait for me!"

On the sidewalk, Takato is walking.

"Something...just doesn't feel right."

Takato gets stopped by a cop.

"Uh..."

"I say, boy are you the one?" The cop asked.

"Uh...the one?"

"The one interrupting the progress of human courtship."

Takato felt puzzled. "I don't know."

"Boy, are you or are you not interfering with the oscillatory activities of consenting adults."

Takato shrugs. "I don't understand!" 

"What part don't you understand?"

"Well, all of it."

Ms. Asaji walks above seeing the whole thing.

"You mean to tell me you don't comprehend your native tongue, boy?" 

"Yes sir, uh, uh no sir, uh, whatever you want and I mean that sir."

The Cop's voice started to grow impatient "Boy, you're starting to annoy me."

Takato grimaces. "Me too, sir."

Ms. Asaji walks down to save Takato.

"Takato I am so sorry about that." Ms. Asaji says as she races over to the two of them.

"Huh?" The cop and Takato looked over to her.

"You see officer I was walking him home, when we ran into one of my friends." She exclaimed.

(Julia)

Julia sat in the guestroom of her aunt and uncle. She took a deep breath and turn on the recorder app. Her face appeared on the screen of the laptop.

She waves at the screen.

"Today is August sixteenth. I have met Takato (she holds up a picture of a brain hair boy), Tiffany (she holds a picture of a blonde girl) and...Henry (she blushes as she holds up a picture of Henry."

Julia smiles. "Remember this won't be forever... (she smiles as tears shook in her eyes) one day we will look back at this and smile. Because we won't have to fear closing our eyes and forgetting everything we did the following day. One day we will paint a picture dedicated to our memories. Don't forget to be you Julia. Always be a caring person, don't let this beat you.

Pansamon watched his tamer began to cry. She held her hands over her face and began to sob loudly.

The panther bit his lip. It was his idea for Julia to leave video diaries for herself. But at the same type, he could see that it was tearing her apart.

He would give anything, if he could find a cure for her. Anything to see her smile truly. And not in a way that is forced.

He wanted the Julia he met long ago back.

Julia rubbed her eyes and stopped crying.

She kept the laptop open. And wrote on a sticky note. "Watch me" She put the sticky note on the screen of the laptop. And got under the bed covers.

She closed her eyes and fell to sleep.

In the middle of the park Impmon is walking around with Guilmon following.

"Are we there yet?" Guilmon asked.

"No." Impmon growled

"Are we there yet?"

"No! Uh, yes."

They pop their heads out of bushes and Impmon is looking around.

Guilmon tilts his head. "Excuse me, but am I supposed to be having fun?" 

"Just watch and learn."

They go back under the bushes. At a statue, a young couple are talking.

"Hiroko."

"Hiroshi."

"Hiroko."

They hug.

Guilmon smiles. "Oh that's nice."

Impmon lights his finger again and makes the fire circle around the two making them scream.

"Blah!" Impmon yelled at them.

Impmon pops out of the bushes making them run.

"Did you see their faces? That was absolutely priceless!" Impmon started to laugh hysterically. 

"Huh?"

"Ha ha! Oh, Hiroko, Hiroshi." He taunted.

"Was that it? I don't get it. I'm going home.

Guilmon gets out of the bush and goes to the hideout."

"Hm? Where ya going, I'm just getting warmed up!"

Impmon lights another fire and keeps it on his finger.

"Hey what do you think you're looking at, huh? Ba Da Boom!"

He tosses the fire a statue.

Ms. Asaji is walking with Takato in the park.

"Thank you, Ms. Asaji. I don't what to say." Takato whispered.

"Say you'll stay out of the park at night from now on. How's that for something to say?"

Takato nods. "Yes ma'am, uh but I'm not the one."

"I never said that you were, Takato, but you have to admit it does look very suspicious."

Suspicious? Oh, what's more suspicious than a big, red dinosaur?

Takato thinks of what they'd do if they found Guilmon. The police tossed him in a caged truck and drove away with Takato chasing him.

They'll lock him up and I'll never see him again. Or worse, they'll think he's a vicious monster, a threat to society.

In the dream, the cops shoot at Guilmon.

"He's a threat to society!" One cop yelled.

"Yeah!"

Takato shook his head. "I won't let them do it!"

Takato turns around and runs back to the hideout leaving Ms. Asaji.

"Takato! Oh..." Ms. Asaji yelled after him.

Takato is running to the hideout.

I have to be the lousiest tamer on the face of the earth. Why'd I have to make him so big?

He gets to the hideout and sees no one there.

Takato eyes grew wide in disbelif "Guilmon!!! No, you promised me you wouldn't go outside. I'll never see you again, except on the news: Digimon Autopsy."

Guilmon sees Takato.

"Who are you talking to, huh?"

Takato turns around.

"Huh?"

Guilmon blinks. "Do you have a new friend?"

Takato stands in front of Guilmon.

"Where have you been, huh?"

"Oh, Takato I wish you had been there. I scared some people and they screamed really loud and they ran away but it really wasn't any fun so I cam home and here I am."

Takato is upset by the story.

Takato shook his head. "I can't believe it, it really was you...That's it!"

"Huh?"

"Guilmon! Uh, I just can't take this anymore, ya hear me! I've had it with you! I've had it!"

He runs away.

"Oh, Takato what'd I do wrong?"

Guilmon is sad and makes his ears go down.

In the middle of the park Impmon is harassing more people.

"Eh, Humans are beginning to bore me." He mummbles.

He puts his arms on his head and walks away.

"Always so predictable, so pathetically...huh?"

He sees DeviDramon bio-emerging.

"That's more like it! Someone's bio-emerging! Ba boom!"

He runs to the building near DeviDramon and his eyes glow a bright red.

"Hey, you there, four eyes. What cha doing huh? Oh, I'm sorry little baby Dramon can't get out of the mean old digital field." He snickers.

DeviDramon looks at him and we can see Impmon through five eyes.

"Ha ha! Guess you're not so tough now, huh? Ha ha! What do you say to that? Not a thing."

Impmon puts hands next to his head and flails his fingers and sticking out his tongue, teasing DeviDramon. Then he roars.

"Ooh, I'm so scared. Ha ha ha ha ha! Big baby Dramon's gonna take Impmon's head off? That's so sweet."

Impmon unknowingly makes a rip in the cloud and DeviDramon pokes his head through.

"Nani nani, poo poo. Baby Dramon's doo doo! Who's the man? I am! Hoo ya! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

Impmon is holding his stomach, laughing not seeing DeviDramon coming through. Then he sees him bio-emerging.

"Come on, I didn't mean it. I'm laughing with ya."

DeviDramon grabs a hold of the Building Impmon's making it shake, and Impmon fall off, making DeviDramon laugh. Then he looks up into the sky and roars loudly.

"Uh-oh..."

DeviDramon takes off.

"Uh, this is what's called a tactical error."

In the hideout Guilmon smells something then goes over to the gate and looks out.

Guilmon tilts his head. "Huh?"

In the middle of the park, Ms. Asaji is there and hears flapping.

"Huh?"

DeviDramon growls and flies past her.

Ms. Asaji gasps. "That...was no pigeon. "

DeviDramon flies over the town where the people are.

"What is that? An airplane?" A man asked as he stares after the digimom.

DeviDramon flies over and the winds he makes knock over a sign making people scatter.

On the street Takato is running to the fight, and sees DeviDramon flying in circles over a building.

(Blaine's house)

Blaine was watching the news on the TV with his aunt and uncle.

"Looks like the Lions aren't doing well in football." Blaine's uncle mummble.

The Lions was his uncle's favorite football team. (Note: In Japan football, is soccer)

"Breaking news" a woman said as she appeared on the screen.

"A creature has been seen flying all over the city."

Blaine eyes grew wide as he saw a picture that someone took a picture with their cell phone.

A digimon...I have to get Julia. We have to take care of it.

Blaine got up from the couch. "I'm going to go to bed."

"Okay good night" His aunt smiled.

Blaine quickly walked towards the guest room and open the door.

"Julia we have-"

Blaine stopped when he realized his sister was sleeping.

This couldn't have been the worse time for this attack.

Julia open her eyes.

"Huh" Julia looks around the room where she was in. "Where am I?" She asked aloud. She stared to panic. "Was I kidnap."

Blaine quickly ran over to her. Before she started to cry. He hugged his sister and started to calm her down.

"Julia, calm down"

Julia bit her lip. "Blaine, what's going on." She cried.

"Don't worry about that now. Their is a digimon attack. We have to handle it"

Julia eyes shook but she nodded.

"Pansamon"

The panther digimon got up from his make shift bed. "Let's go"

(City)

"Guilmon!"

Takato sees and runs to the hideout.

At Rika's house, she is looking at her cards and Renamon appears.

"Are you ready to fight Rika?" Renamon asks.

Rika smirks. "Is that a rhetorical question?"

She puts her cards in her carrying case, grabs her D-power and leaves.

DeviDramon lands atop of a building and at looks the city.

"Who out there is worthy of me?" DeviDramon snarled.

He sees Guilmon walking on a bridge.

"Ah ha!" The gargoyle yelled 

Guilmon looks up wondering.

"Huh?"

He sees DeviDramon fly down.

In Yamaki's office, DeviDramon flies past the window.

"That's enough, this is becoming a personal embarrassment."

He gets up out of his chair.

Outside DeviDramon is flying down to Guilmon still and Takato arrives.

"Guilmon!" Takato called out.

He flies past Takato and then Guilmon making big winds gust.

"Ooh."

Takato checks his info.

"Whoa, DeviDramon. Man, he gives the evil eye a whole new meaning. Hm, champion level, virus type. Ouch! That Crimson Claw attack of his looks nasty. Uh, Guilmon!"

Guilmon is growling at him and DeviDramon growls back.

Rika arrives and starts to take out a card but Renamon stops her.

"Uh, Renamon."

Renamon shook her head. "Not this time."

"Huh?"

Renamon frowns. "I can't, this is Guilmon's fight."

"Oh...ugh."

Tiffany and Henry ran over to Rika.

"Rika! Where's Takato?" Henry yelled.

Rika points towards the bridge. "Hm, up there."

Tiffany put a hand over her heart. "What is that goggle head thinking?!" She asked.

Terriermon laughs. "Right in the line of fire." 

"That doesn't help." Henry mumbles.

"Pyro Sphere!"

DeviDramon slices it up and flies into the air.

"Right, Digi-modify! Power Activate!"

"Pyro Sphere!"

He shoots it at DeviDramon but he blocks it then laughs at him.

Takato frowns. "Uh! Aw man! That should've worked!"

He goes through his pocket to find another card.

"Digi-modify! Hyper Wing Activate!" 

Guilmon gains wings but is knocked away by DeviDramon's hit.

Blaine and Julia were running in the direction of the fight.

Julia still looked out of her mind.

"I have no idea what's going on." She cried. "Can't we just stop and talk about this?" She asked.

"We don't have enough time. The others need us." He warned.

(Bridge)

"No way!" Takato stares in shock.

Guilmon is slammed into a wall and the wings fade.

"Digi-Modify! Speed Activate!"

DeviDramon reaches to grab Guilmon but he runs away quickly behind DeviDramon.

"Uh-oh."

DeviDramon knocks him down with a swing of his tail.

"Speed is useless here, does he have any idea what he's doing? Oh for goodness sake he's his own worst enemy."

Rika runs towards the bridge.

"He's a basket case." Henry says.

"Huh?"

Henry runs to the bridge too, but Terriermon jumps off.

"Hm..."

Tiffany follows quickly behind. "Guilmon!"

Guilmon's knocked on the ground.

"Had enough? Rookie?"

DeviDramon laughs at him. DeviDramon holds onto Guilmon with his claws dug into his sides.

"Get off him!" Takato yelled.

Impmon is standing on a sign.

"A left! And a right! And a fight, fight, fight! Ha ha! Now that's entertainment! Look at him go! Old pineapple head is gettin' sliced, diced, minced, and...Oomph! "

Impmon falls off the sign but manages to hang on.

"Little less enthusiasm old boy, less on the boom more on the ba."

He climbs back up.

" Serves ya right for walking out on me! I've outdone myself with this one, ha ha! This is much more fun than humans! Left! Right! Come on! Come on!"

From a tree behind Impmon Terriermon hangs on by his ear to a branch and hears Impmon.

"Mm hm, I knew Guilmon didn't have it in him. Not clever enough."

Terriermon giggles then falls out of the tree.

"Oh!"

Impmon hears something.

Impmon shook his head. "I'm seeing things."

He wipes his nose.

"It's either that or a dog-eared bunny rabbit just flew by. Sheesh!"

Guilmon gets slammed into a wall again.

(Near the bridge)

Julia stopped running.

"Please stop !" She cried. "I have no idea where I am."

Blaine stopped running.

Pansamon hop out of Julia's arms.

"Julia... we have to go."

The purple hair girl shook her head. "No...I'm going to find my way home." She cried.

Julia turned on her heels and started to run away from him. Julia had started to run towards the streets.

The purple hair girl gasped when she heard a honk. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see a car speeding towards her.

"Pansamon!" Julia screamed.

"Julia!" Pansamon had started to dash towards her.

Calumon was watching the whole event with a friend on her face. "Awe..." The marking on her forehead started to glow. "Hmm"

"Digivoultion"

Julia's digivice spoke loudly.

"Pansamon digivoulve too..."

Pansamon old data was being deleted and replaced with new data.

The egg bubble the panther in hatched and he slashed in the air.

"Gamimon!" He roared.

The panther digimon faded away in the darkness and reappeared by Julia's side and picked her up.

He then faded away again with her still in his arms. And reappeared by Blaine's side.

Julia stared in shock at Gamimon.

"Pansamon...you digivolved." She said in shock.

Gamimon nodded. "This isn't my first time, either."

Julia stared at him in shock. "What....please one of you tell me what's going on."

Gamimon stared at Blaine. And the green haired boy nodded.

"Explain on the way, but we have to go now." He instructed.

"We wouldn't want to miss the fight." Gatomon added.

(Back to fight)

"Guilmon!"

"Ta...ka...to." Guilmon cries.

DeviDramon raises his claw, and Takato searches his pockets.

"Uh, I'm running out of cards. Aw, man."

Takato drops all of his cards on the ground.

"Oh!"

Henry, Rika, Tiffany, Blaine, and Julia  and their digimon came running.

"Yo! Hey there! Takatomon! Guess what I just found out? Guilmon's innocent, well mostly innocent." Terriermon informed him.

"Huh?"

"He was set up by that nasty little puppy kicker Impmon. Now, go tell him you're not mad anymore." Terriermon instructed.

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. Impmon didn't listen to me...that punk is going to get it...

"Oh, I was wrong."

DeviDramon's tail goes to Guilmon and it splits into three parts to trap him against the wall.

"You have to get up!" Takato shouts.

Julia covers her mouth in surprise.

Gamimon looks like he wants to step in but Renamon appears in front of him and shook her head. "This isn't your fight."

Rika looks over and sees the purple haired girl. "Oh great another tamer...." She rolls her eyes.

"Julia your here." Tiffany said in relief.

Julia bkinked. "Um...do I know you?" She asked.

Tiffany stated at her in disbelief. She quickly looks back at what was going on.

"I am....trying..." Guilmon was trying to break free from DeviDramon's clutches.

"You just have to try harder." Takato shook in worry. 

Calumon flies in.

"Oh...not another problem."

"I don't want to lose you, you're my best friend."

"I'm...your...best friend? You're not...mad?" Guilmon asks.

Takato smiles. "I can't stay mad at you, and it's my fault for not trusting you, Guilmon."

"Trust me?"

DeviDramon puts the squeeze on Guilmon.

"Guilmon!"

Calumon's forehead symbol glows bright red and she is thrown back by it.

"Oh!!"

"Digivolution."

Takato's D-power and Guilmon glow and DeviDramon is covering himself from the light.

"Guilmon digivolve to..."

"Bull's-eye, baby. Growlmon! Guilmon digivolve to..." Takato cheered.

Takato and Growlmon spoke in unison. "Growlmon!"

Growlmon roars loudly into the sky.

Calumon covers her ears. "That hurts my ears!"

She flies away scared.

Growlmon steps forward and DeviDramon flies back both growling at each other.

"Pyro Blaster!"

DeviDramon flies out of the way but it hits the Hypnos Building. Inside it Riley is scared.

"I can't believe this is happening." Riley gasped.

Yamaki frowns. "That would be because it isn't."

Riley stared back at him "What?"

"All data=auto erase. The public will know nothing of this debacle. Riley, you'll be in charge of inventing a convincing cover story."

Riley raised an eyebrow. "You're joking, right?"

Outside the fight is still going on, and Growlmon is pulling his claw out of the wall and DeviDramon is flying overhead.

"Back for more?" DeviDramon snarls.

Growlmon growls and DeviDramon circles once then flies in.

"Dragon Slash!"

A retractable blade on his arm comes out and glows then he slashes at DeviDramon, he misses then DeviDramon tries to physically attack Growlmon.

Under the bridge Takato, Rika, Henry, Tiffany, Blaine, Julia and their digimon run to the other side.

"Uh..." Takato gritted his teeth. 

"Whoa..." Everyone else says in disbelief.

"This is good." Takato grinned.

They both attack each other then Growlmon pushed in font of DeviDramon.

"Going up?" DeviDramon asks.

He grabs Growlmon and flies up.

"Well maybe it's not so good." Takato says worriedly.

Gamimon stares up at the Devidramon. "A strange strategy." He says aloud.

Julia looks up at him. "Why do you say that."

"DeviDramon are known to attack their enimies with an all out attack. They don't spend their time trying to avoid attacks, or crush their opponents with a single drop from a high up fall."

In the sky Growlmon struggles to get down and DeviDramon finally does let go and he goes crashing to the ground and Takato runs to pavement where he's about to fall.

"Growlmon!"

Takato runs to the crash zone, but he can't see cause it's all smoky.

"Growlmon!"

Growlmon's eyes turn red and he gets up, growling.

"Whoa. Wow." Takato says in surprise.

DeviDramon flies down.

"Pyro Blaster!"

He shoots it straight up, and the brightness and heat of it makes the tamers cover their faces, and DeviDramon is completely destroyed.

DeviDramon's data is absorbed by Growlmon.

"Oh" Everyone gasped.

Growlmon roars up into the night sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 0 15
Satan's Children, Blue Exorcist Fanfiction 2017-2018 COMPLETED~ This is basically a blue exorcist x reader and it is about Rin, Yukio, And my Oc's(Ri...
121 4 10
Tiffany-Angelica-valentine a lonely dark and sassy badass, she is a 24 year old who lives in a small unfrequented town where no one visits often due...
287K 4.9K 17
Y/n is the daughter of Firelight and Icebreaker. She has both fire and ice. They call her temperature, but she likes to be called Temp for short. Y/n...
458K 27.2K 54
β‚Š ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ.;:ΰ­­Μ₯. 𝐀 πƒπ‘π€π†πŽπ π‹πŽπ•π„ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜ Χ‚Χ‚Χ‚Χ‚ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏ Laura St...