SupernaturalxReader

De callmewinchester_

Supernatural oneshots for all your dissociative needs. Mai multe

Avoiding Chores with Classic Rock(DeanxReader)
Driving Lessons(CastielxReader)
She's My Soulmate (DeanxReader)
The Hat(DeanxReader)
Flower Crowns (Crazy!CasxReaderxDean)
Hey Stranger (Demon!DeanxReader)
Scorched Wings (CasxReader)
Still Here (DeanxReader)
Disney Marathon(CasxreaderxDean)
Sugar Fix (SPNxReader)
Storm Clouds (CasxReader)
Jailbird (SPNxreader)
Frozen Puns (SamxReaderxDean)
Not Dead (Gabrielxreader)
Calm Down Simba (SamxReader)
Retro Music and Vintage Cars (deanxreaderxsam)
Hippie Phase (crazy!cas x reader)
I Don't Like Green Food (winchestersxreader)
Open Road (DeanxReader)
Timeout (WinchestersxReader)
Good with the Bad (SamxReader)
Angel Impersonation(Team Free WillxReader)
Hungry Hunters (Team Free WillxReaderxGabriel)
Super Mario Adventures (DeanxReader)
Hunters Vs. Wild (WinchestersxReader)
Rib Fractures (Team Free WillxReader)
Hide-and-Seek with a Side of Terror (SamxReader)
Amateur Dentistry (WinchestersxReader)
Whatchu want? (Deanxreader)
Refreshments (DeanxReader)
Author's Note...Please Read!
Grand Theft Arbor (A Christmas-y DeanxReader)
A Christmas Tree (Sam x Reader)
Cookie Carpenters (Castiel x Reader)
Still Dean (Dean x Reader)
A Word to Describe You -Preference-
Servants of God (Castiel x Reader)
Update 5/4/17
Preference-Food Sharing
The Microchip Has Been Compromised (Dean x Reader)
Envious (Dean x Reader)
Incapacitated (Sam x Reader)
Angelic Assembly (Cas x Reader)
Cosmic Distraction (Dean x Reader)
Cold Shoulder (Dean x Reader)
Dust Devils (Gabriel x Reader)
Balanced Breakfast (Sam x Reader)
Burn, Baby Burn (Winchesters x Reader)
It's Aesthetic: Dean x Reader
It's Aesthetic (Supernatural x Reader)
It's Aesthetic: Team Free Will x Reader
It's Aesthetic: Supernatural x Reader
John's Journal (Dean x Reader)
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) Pt. 1
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) Part 2
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader)- Part 3
True Family (Sam x Reader)
Take Me Down (Dean x Reader) -Part 4

Marooned (Dean x Reader)

1.6K 78 6
De callmewinchester_

  "Dean we've been on the road for hours. Can we pull over at a rest stop for just a few minutes?" you asked from the passenger seat.

"Yeah I wouldn't mind stretching my legs for a bit," Sam agreed from the back.

"Alright, alright. You bunch of wimps." A couple of miles down the lightly forested road Dean spotted a rest stop and eased the Impala to the side of the road.

"Thank goodness," you sighed. You attempted to open the door but it was locked. That's weird you thought. You didn't remember locking it earlier. You pulled up on the knob but it wouldn't budge. "Dean can you try this? It's stuck."

"Ah you just don't have the magic touch," he smiled. He leaned over and pulled but, again, it refused to move. "What the-?" he mumbled. He attempted again with both his hands but there was no change. "Sam try the back doors."

Sam and Dean tugged and pushed at the remaining doors and locks but found them all to be immobile. Suddenly the Impala lurched forward before the motor died out. Dean cursed and tried to get it back on but he was met with only a grinding sound. The air suddenly turned cold and your breath began to cloud in front of you.

"Oh no," you groaned. An entity flickered several times in front of the Impala before a figure of a woman became visible. She had hiking gear on that looked to be from the 80s and several deep wounds covered her neck and chest. She glared at you with sunken eyes from behind dark matted hair. She smiled eerily at you before flickering out and disappearing.

Dean tried to start the engine again while you and Sam struggled to get a door open. After several minutes of vain attempts, you all stopped in defeat.

"Either of you know how to Houdini out of a locked car?" you asked.

"No, but Bobby might. Or he can at least come get us," Sam replied. He punched in Bobby's number but was met with an automated voice telling him his call could not be completed as dialed. He looked at the phone screen and saw the infamous red lined circle where the bars should be. "Do either of you have any signal?"

You and Dean checked your phones and were met with the same red circle. Dean grabbed the box of burner phones from the under the seat and found they all had the same error sign. He hung his head in defeat.

"This is all your fault Sam," he said running a hand over his face.

"My fault? (Y/n) is the one that wanted to stop in the first place!"

"Hey!" you exclaimed.

"I'm not gonna blame (y/n) so that means its your fault," Dean said. You smiled smugly at Sam. He huffed in response and went back to his phone.

Dean rubbed his hands over his eyes before speaking again.

"Okay, this is simple. We just break a window. Then at least we can get out and plan our next move." You and Sam both nodded in agreement. "Sorry about this Baby." He turned his head and slammed his elbow into the window. He repeated the action several times but the window remained intact.

"Try using your feet," you suggested.

"Yeah everyone knows legs are stronger than arms," Sam encouraged. Dean slid across the seat and placed his foot against the window. After three kicks the window shattered. You and Sam cheered but it was a premature celebration. Within seconds the splintered glass rose from the street and reassembled. The window was once again in intact. Dean smashed it again after a few kicks but the window fixed itself again. Dean sat back in the driver's seat and fell against the steering wheel.

"Why did I agree to stop?" he mumbled.

"We'll think of something," Sam reassured. "Just give me a minute." While Dean was moping and Sam thinking, you realized your phone was gone. You looked around and saw it on the floorboard. When you leaned down to get it you saw a tiny signal bar in the corner.

"I've got signal!" You exclaimed.

"Quick tell someone where we are!" Dean yelled excitedly. You remained leaning over and clicked on the last name you had messaged and typed out your location as quick as you could in fear that the tiny signal bar of hope would vanish. You hit send and waited. The boys watched you with bated breath as you stared at the circle under the message spin and spin. After a minute of spinning the circle turned into an exclamation point with the message "failure to send". You sat back in defeat as both the boys cursed in frustration.

"Great," Sam huffed.

"Maybe it sent after all," you said, putting your back against the door so you could see both the brothers. "Sometimes my phone tells me it failed to send a message but actually sent it after all. It happens all the time when I'm in the basement at Bobby's."

"With our luck?" Dean asked. You shrugged and laid your head back against the window.

"I guess now all we can do is wait it out. See what happens," Sam said. You looked out at the setting sun. It was going to be a long night.

~*~

"I'm so hungry," you whined a few hours later.

"I'd kill for a steak right now," Dean sighed.

"If it comes down to it, I say we eat Sam." Dean nodded.

"He's the tallest and has the most meat on his bones. It's the logical way to go."

"I can hear you," Sam said with his eyes still closed from his attempted nap. "And I won't go down without a fight."

"Sam, are you saying that you wouldn't give yourself up so we could survive?" you questioned. "We wouldn't have to kill you we'd just need a leg."

"That's exactly what I'm saying. And I told you both to eat before we left," Sam pointed out.

"Well how were we supposed to know a ghost was gonna hold us hostage?" Dean said irritated. Sam just huffed and reached into his duffle bag. "Here," he grunted. Dean caught the box and laughed.

"Alright! I've never been so happy to see a granola bar in my life!" he exclaimed. He threw a few your way and you both tore into the bars. At least this way you would make it till morning without starving.

~*~

"Okay I got one," you began. "Would you rather be a tiny dinosaur or a giant unicorn?"

"Tiny dinosaur," they both said in unison.

"A giant unicorn isn't practical you'd attract attention everywhere you go," Sam said.

"You could live in a forest somewhere?" you suggested.

"But eventually someone would spot you and you'd become a legend like the Loch Ness Monster and people would be constantly trying to capture you," Dean explained.

"Exactly," Sam agreed.

"Plus I'd make an adorable mini T-rex," Dean added.

"I would carry you in my bag everywhere," you laughed.

"What about you?" Sam asked.

"Tiny dinosaur obviously," you stated.

"Alright," Sam started. "Would you rather have a pet turtle or a pet tiger?"

"A tiger," Dean said without hesitation.

"That could be dangerous," Sam said.

"But awesome!" Dean exclaimed. "How badass would that be to have your own tiger? I'd take it everywhere.

"You gonna drive around with a tiger in your passenger seat, Dean?" you asked.

"Maybe. Some lady tiger," he said with a grin.

"I think I'll stick with the turtle," you laughed. "I've got enough things threatening my life on a daily basis I don't need to add to it."

"I'll take a turtle too," Sam agreed.

"Weak," Dean scoffed. "Alright, would you rather fight 30 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?"

"Well, 30 duck-sized horses would be easier to manage," you said.

"But you'd only have to fight the one horsed-sized duck," Sam countered.

"Yeah but that one duck is fucking huge. Have you seen how big a horse is? Imagine that giant bill snapping at you. It could take a limb clean off."

"Your right," Sam said considering. "That would be a terrifying image, a giant duck racing towards you. And you couldn't run away because it could just fly after you."

"I'm saying," you replied. "I'll take the 30 duck-sized horses, final answer."

"Same," Sam said. "What about you, Dean?"

"The horse sized duck, I'm not a bitch. I need challenge."

"You'll be regretting your decision when your left arm is gone," Sam said.

"I'm right handed it won't matter."

"Okay, anyways," you said. "Would you rather Bigfoot be real or mermaids. Actual half-fish half-woman mermaids not sirens, since we know those are real already."

"Bigfoot," Sam said. "It would clear up a lot of scientific discrepancies."

"Aww, my Sam the scholar," you grinned.

"Shut up," he laughed.

"Dean?" you asked. "What about you?"

"Mermaids. Because ladies," he grinned with an eyebrow wiggle.

"Shocker," Sam said. "And it's only half a lady."

"They have the important parts," Dean reasoned.

"You're gross," Sam said as you laughed. "I'm not taking care of your merbabies."

"I will Dean, don't worry," you said between laughs.

"Thank you (y/n). At least I can count on someone," Dean emphasized as he looked Sam. Sam just rolled his eyes and laughed.

~*~

You twirled your hair around your finger as you looked out at the moon and stars. Sam was laid out in the back, lightly snoring. Dean had his feet resting in your lap and was organizing his cassettes. He was trying to decide whether he should put them alphabetically or by year released. He was trying to remember which came first, AC/DC's Flick of the Switch or Metallica's Ride the Lightening.

He sighed and leaned his head back against the window. He watched as you pointed out of the window, mumbling and drawing patterns in the air with your finger. He reasoned you were most likely tracing constellations. You shivered and ran your hand up and down your arm.

"Here take this," he said. He sat up properly and removed his jacket.

"You sure?" you asked, reaching hesitantly.

"Yeah go ahead I don't need it." You took it from his hand and pulled it on. The heavy leather was comforting, it was still warm from Dean and your cheeks grew warm when you the scent of Dean's cologne reached your nose.

"Thanks, Dean."

"No problem." He smiled to himself as he watched you rub your cold hands together. You had taken your hair out of its braid and he liked how the waves spilled over your shoulders, especially that one stray hair that hung in your face no matter what you did to tame it. And he had to admit he felt a bit of pride seeing you in his jacket. He bit his lip in concentration, his brow furrowed as he considered his next move. He looked in the backseat to make sure Sam was actually asleep. His mouth was slightly open, hair disheveled, with the occasional snore. Definitely asleep.

"Hey (y/n) I've got another question for you," he said.

"What's up?" you asked, tucking that stray hair behind your ear.

"If you had to choose...me or Sam?"

"Dean," you said with a playful eyeroll.

"C'mon."

"Ash," you stated.

"(y/n) I'm serious," he said.

"How do you know I'm not?" you asked. "Ash is fun, he's a good time. And he handmade me a tablet from scratch."

"(y/n)." You paused.

"You already know the answer."

"I know. But I wanna hear you say it," he smiled.

"Fine. You Dean. I'd choose you. I'd always choose you." You turned and looked out the window so he couldn't see your flushed cheeks. Dean grinned widely to the point where his cheeks started hurting.

"You know, you look real good in that jacket."

"Shut up," you said, turning to smack his arm. "Are you only doing this because we very well may die in here?"

"Well I didn't want to die without knowing," he said. "And you know, I'd choose you over everyone too," he added.

"Well I'm glad we cleared that up before we starve to death." You turned back to the window, resting your chin on your hand as you looked at the sky. You were feigning interest in the stars but Dean could see you trying to suppress your smile. When he reached out and took your hand you didn't pull away. Instead you curled your fingers around his and continued looking at constellations.

~*~

Around 1 am the ghost woman started popping up again. You and Dean remained unfazed but you started becoming irritated when she kept appearing outside your window. After 20 continuous minutes of her flickering you'd had enough. You pressed your middle fingers against the glass and yelled "fuck off". She gave a horrible wail before finally disappearing. Sam shot up in the backseat looking around terrified. He quickly calmed down after he saw no one was dying and went back to sleep.

~*~

"You should go to sleep (y/n)."

"I'm fine. I'm sure if I just keep trying the handle eventually she'll get tired of holding it." You continued to pull the door handle, expecting it to open any second.

"I don't think that's gonna work."

"It might."

"(y/n)..." You pulled the handle five for times before giving up. "Just come here," Dean said. He opened his arms to you and pulled your back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around you and you sighed before closing your eyes. You were asleep within seconds.

~*~

You awoke to the sounds of wailing and gunshots. You and the boys shot awake and looked out at the commotion.

"Garth?!" Sam exclaimed. Outside Garth was trying to throw salt on a body but the ghost kept interrupting him by throwing things, or him, all around. You and the boys began yelling and waving your arms trying to distract the ghost. She was distracted just long enough for Garth to light his matches and throw them on the body. The ghost gave one final wail before her image was covered in flames and disappeared.

The locks on the doors all shot up at once. You threw open the door and ran to Garth and engulfed him in a hug. "Thank you so much!" you kissed him on the cheek before running off into the bathroom.

"Garth how'd you find us?" Sam questioned once he and Dean had exited the car.

"(Y/n) texted me the address. Or, rather your general area," he smiled. "And on the way up here I used good ol' siri and got some information on this road. Apparently our friend back there was on a trip with her fiancé when a bear attacked. He kind of ran off and left her to fend for herself and well," he paused. "You saw what happened."

"Nice work Garth," Dean said clapping him on the back. "I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't made it. We would have been stuck in there for who knows how long."

"Aww I'm sure guys would have thought of something," Garth smiled shyly.

"Seriously, thanks," Sam said putting his hand on his shoulder. Garth waved a dismissive hand in the air but kept smiling.

"There she is," Dean said as you joined them. "Feel better?"

"So much better," you replied. "I've had to pee for 8 hours I thought I was gonna die."

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm starving," Dean said. "What do you say Garth, you up for some celebratory burgers."

"I wouldn't miss it," he grinned. You and the boys piled back into the Impala and followed Garth to the nearest town where you all ate your weight in cheeseburgers and fries.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

106K 2.1K 125
Dean Winchester x Reader one-shots,preferences!!!! I'll take request if you have one just send me a message or a comment and I'll do my best to get i...
5.2K 140 12
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ? ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴀᴛɪᴀɴ ᴠɪʀᴜs ʙʀᴇᴀᴋs ᴏᴜᴛ? ɪs ᴛʜᴇɪ...
39.3K 494 62
I don't own any of the characters. I write the story line based off ideas I have had on my own, or imagines/other one shots I had read. All rights to...