Jessie's Boy [boyxboy]

By flawed-

"You know I wish that I had Jessie's Boy." In which Jessie's new boy is a tease and Elijah just can't stay aw... More

zero | blue jeans
one | hot kids
two | lip bites
three | closet cases
four | sex texting
five | girl friends
seven | just friends
eight | flower boy
nine | jessie's boy
ten | baller boy
eleven | backseats
twelve | mama said
thirteen | mistakes
fourteen | bestfriends
fifteen | first crushes
sixteen | truth serum
seventeen | first dates
eighteen | promises
nineteen | the weekend
twenty | honesty
twentyone | guilt trip
twentytwo | broken ankles

six | white kids

4.6K 304 217
By flawed-

S I X | W H I T E  K I D S

After the brief moment of awkward, I'd given Jeremiah instructions and he'd taken me home. Thinking back, I was so sure he didn't want to talk to me again, something about him screamed committal and not that I didn't want to see him in a committed type of light, I just... I didn't want a relationship.

That moment of wondering if Jeremiah was gonna ever speak to me again was shut down when he'd popped up at my house that following Saturday.

"Whatchu doing?" His voice was curious and slightly filled with suppressed laughter as SZA played in the background. We'd been parked in front of my house and I'd fastened my seatbelt and busied myself picking at the pad that reached my shoulder. He laughed when he noticed.

"Nothing." Mean-mugging him, I sat back in my seat and he pulled out of my driveway. My family were all busy that day, none at home and I'd been able to leave not worrying about making up a lie. With all boys, my mom was overprotective especially in the political climate we were in.

Jeremiah was good at keeping conversation I'd noticed so when my response came out short, he continued to ask, "Whatchu wanna do?" And I ain't really have anything planned, to know that he didn't either and he still wanted to pick me up did make me wonder what his intentions was but I still found myself smiling. He was cute, real cute and he wanted to chill, I wondered if this would lead to something more than just dick-sucking.

"Ion know." But he was a friend, he showed me and I didn't have to fuck all of my friends. "Can we go to the skatepark?" Nassir liked to skate and I always found myself out there with him when we were bored. I never really hung out with people other than Nas and occasionally Ofie, I wasn't used to it.

"You mean that shit white kids do?" Jeremiah had laughed, his lips stretched over his bright smile and I rolled my eyes at that.

"Jeremiah."

And at the whine I'd given him, he nodded through his giggling and just when I thought he wasn't gonna listen, he made an illegal ass u-turn in the middle of the mothafuckin street, "Aight, Lijah, we can go skate."

-

His laughter was so fucking contagious and after he clowned me for not having a board on me and proceeded to smack the fire outta my neck, we made our way just driving. There was nowhere to go and nothing to do besides the mall so we made our way there after making three stops for food since Jeremiah was picky as hell and didn't like any food court shit.

I'd shaken my head at him and got a taco for myself, him offering to pay but I declined. This wasn't a date, I didn't do dates, I could pay for my own shit.

I guess I was a little unsure of what was going on because he'd made a random stop in the middle of nowhere about ten minutes into the ride from taco-bell. Honking the horn a few times, he unlocked his phone and went to call a number, his hand resting gently on the inside of my thigh. I could feel the warmth of his palm through the rips in my jean shorts and it made me shiver despite the heat.

He'd leaned a bit on me, "yo, get ya ass out here." And with a laugh, he cut the guy off on the other side. So we were hanging out with his friends?

I heard a door close and a loud voice getting closer and i went to turn my head to look when Jeremiah leaned over me and his hand had slipped a bit. I sucked in a breath when I could feel his grip on my dick and he didn't even seem to notice.

"I know ya bobble head ass didn't hang up on me!" There was a loud laugh and the boy it came from was skinny but tall, his voice was a little bit high and he was lightskin with curly hair cut into the typical hightop fade. I couldn't concentrate that much, it not even registering how cute he was when I felt Jeremiah's hand pressing in a bit.

"Shut up, nigga and get in the car!"

My face was red I was sure when the guy had made his way down the driveway and Jeremiah wasn't even focused on me when all I could think about was his hand. He wasn't even moving and I was sure he'd noticed by then, that was until the guy had gotten the backseat door open and I could feel Jeremiah's grip become a little more firm as he flicked his wrist a few times and let go.

I was sure I looked ready, I was also sure that I was staring at him and panting a little. God, I wanted him to wreck me so fucking bad.

He definitely noticed though, I could tell especially when he me my eyes. Almost instantly, he cursed softly, reaching up to grab my chin and gently tug my bottom lip out my mouth with his thumb. Smirking, he leant back in his seat, "I'ma fuck the shit outta you one day." His voice was a whisper and I was the only one who heard it, him acting as if it didn't happen only seconds later.

Out of my peripheral, I could see him chewing on his bottom lip and I wondered why the fuck he had to do that to me.

"Yo, Lijah this is Kendall." He spoke out and I just nodded, afraid my voice would come out hoarse. My blood was fucking vibrating and I could hear my pulse ringing in my ears. Kendall simply smiled as if he didn't notice, holding his hand out for me to dap him up.

Hanging out with Jeremiah by ourselves was nice, I liked getting to know him... on a purely platonic way... I enjoyed his presence. Hanging out with Jeremiah while he was hanging out with his other friends? It was safe to say he rarely acknowledged my presence.

"Nigga, you heard that new Travis Scott?"

"Fuck Travis Scott." Jeremiah's voice was loud as he laughed, one hand on his steering wheel and his head was turned a bit as he spoke to the guy in the backseat. His lips were so nice and my excitement had died down to a dull throb within the time he'd been ignoring me basically. "His features the only shit I can listen to, he corny."

I didn't listen to much rap music so I could really contribute to the conversation, I liked soft shit like Frank Ocean and 6lack and I was sure Kendall would've laughed at me if I tried. I felt slightly alone in the car, wishing I could be alone in my room instead. Jeremiah and I weren't dating, I didn't need to know his friends, all we did was chill once.

"You like niggas like Vic Mensa, shut up." I don't know why his response to that made me smile.

"I like niggas that make music that means something, substance." Jeremiah spoke and internally I agreed, the way he enunciated and the words he'd spoken even if they weren't the most intelligent words I could hear how educated he was. "Not with all the hype shit." I liked him, well, not him but his mindset.

"Aight, whatever." The hand Jeremiah had on my thigh felt so normal, I could listen to him talk and not even notice it. That is until he took it off to reach back and smack his unsuspecting friend, the spot he'd previously been holding was slightly cold, "Can't get hype with yo sentimental ass."

"Check this." Placing his phone in my hand, he told me to press play on the last song he'd been listening to. "Travis in it." Following suit, I tried not to stare at his long fingers that had moved to turn the dial on his radio. And the sound of Travis Scott was only an intro and a backing track as SZA's voice pooled through the car sounding like silk and warm honey.

I loved this song.

"Nah, that's the type of music they be wanting you to wife em after, can't choke a bitch to 'love, looooove, lovvvvve.'"

Laughing quietly, I watched as Jeremiah tried to hold back a smile. Kendall was pretty funny, I couldn't lie and they were good friends, reminded me of me and Nas. "Lijah, wanna get fucked to SZA?"

And that sounded kind of hot the way he said it. Biting on his full lips, Jeremiah slid his hand to grasp the inner part of my thigh the same way he'd done earlier and internally I cursed him for knowing just how to get me weak. His friend wasn't something on my mind when he didn't even make eye contact with me yet I could feel myself getting hotter. He wasn't even paying attention to me as he squeezed at my skin, making my heart race yet he continued to stare at the road ahead, smirking slightly.

Occasionally when the music picked up, he'd dig his nails into my skin a little bit, his fingers inching closer to my bulge and i was so fucking ecstatic I'd worn briefs and my problem wasn't showing that much. He couldn't see how much a simple touch had affected me because if he did, he'd have so much leverage and I wasn't getting hooked on him.

He was so hot though with his hair down and I could just imagine it framing his face as his sinful eyes stared down at mine, him biting my lip the same way he did his.

I could already feel myself sweating a bit, fighting the urge to make him pull over and climb into his lap ripping his clothes off and taking what I wanted. I hadn't finished in an entire week and I knew he'd satisfy me.

His hand had made its way to hover over my dick, him seeming so nonchalant about it and I tried to regulate my breathing. I froze when we were interrupted.

Kendall's voice snapped me out of it before I could react and I was thankful he'd made his presence known again. Jeremiah didn't even respond to that, a simple laugh and he continued with his groping, hand moving a little lower so it wasn't so close to what I desperately wanted him to give attention. "Nigga, you gay."

I knew it was directed at Jeremiah but I wanted or nod in agreement so bad, I was so extremely gay and I wanted him... I really wanted him. His hand was back where he first placed it, frustration taking over me and when I rolled my eyes, Jeremiah had softly pinched me through my jeans, pouting when I turned to look at him.

He was so cute.

i love writing this story
naturally i talk like this and it feels so good
to be able to have my characters not speak what's deemed "properly" like sometimes you leave words out and use slang and it's okay.
June 29, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 64 33
I'm gay. Some people hate that. I don't. I think. But I know a couple people who do. Hate me, that is. And I'm about ready to give up until I meet Bl...
20.2K 431 19
This story is about 2 brothers, Anthony and Alex. Anthony is straight and Alex is gay. Alex starts to fall for Anthony. That eventually Alex kisses a...
162K 6.5K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ #2 Gay #2 highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...
271K 13.7K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...