Produce 101 S2 x Y/N *origina...

By yyrumi

This story is suppose to be about a reader whom is a female to overcome her struggles and preform on stage. S... More

(Background)
Episode 2
A/N
Episode 3
Sora's Birthday
Episode 4

Episode 1

1.3K 40 1
By yyrumi

(The 1M group consist of 2 girls who were chosen to be part of a test. If the girls could be mixed together in one season then it would be a possibility to have a 3rd season . The oldest is Han Sora who is 20 years old  & Y/N Kim
who is 19)

As we walk through the narrow triangled hallway, I stop in my tracks and starting fanning myself with my hands.

"Yah, come on," said Sora

"I'm too nervous, Unnie" I say.

"I'm literally about to drag you, pretty sure you wouldn't want that," she says jokingly. I pout and just keep walking.

We walk into the main stage area, and surprisingly only see 24 boys in the room. They slowly and confusingly get up from their chairs and bow.

"Hello, we are  from 1M Dance Studio, please take care of us," we say as we bow .

I slowly make my way up the stairs, but instead of sitting with, Sora at 20 + 21, I look at the number 1 spot.

"Go ahead, Y/N" she says pointing to the 1st seat, making all the boys close to us look at her. I smile but instead of heading up the stairs to seat 1, I sit with Sora. As I sit down, the predictions of our ranks show up on the screen~ Han Sora (15) & me (11)

¨You think we were a bit cocky in predicting our rank?,¨ she asks whispering.

¨Kinda, I mean, I said that I could be in the top 11,¨I said looking at the ground.

¨But you will make it,I promise,¨ Sora says patting my back with a smile.

Group of boys or individuals come through the triangle hallway and each time everyone bows.

*Time Skip*

( sorry I haven't updated this whole series during Produce 101, I've been busy and had a lot of stuff to deal with)

"Next up, 1M girls," Bora says turning towards us. We stand up, feeling the presence of all the eyes on us.
We shimmied passed the boys and down the stairs and into a triangled room.
"Remember the routine?," Sora asked softly.

   "Don't worry, I got it Unnie," I say.

   "Okay, but make me proud and get at least a B, okay," she says making the fighting* gesture.

We walk to the main stage again, having everyone's eyes on you, I could feel myself already sweating.

   "Hello, we are 1M girls, please take care of us," we say bowing

"Oh, you 2 were the lucky ones who got picked," Cheetah says pointing with her pen.

    "Yes, our company thought we were good for this position, so we will try out best," I say nervously

  "You're very nervous, is it because you're in front of boys?," Dunmill asks.

  "Umm.. kinda, I've never been in front of a crowd, but I hope to get over it during my time on this show," I say.

  "Ahh, we could help with that, but let's see what you got to show up," Boa says with a smile.

   *Music que*

( you do what you do )

  "Y/n," Boa says.

"Yes?" I ask

  "Could you show us a freestyle," she says. I look at Sora, but thinking of what music their gonna play. A thumbs up from Sora is all I get.

*pick a song you dance to with up beat*

After I finished my freestyle, everything was quiet besides the guys who were coughing. I was a little nervous but I thought I did a good job.

  "For your routine, who choreographed that," asked Boa.

  "It was actually both of us," Sora jumped in.

  "Really? It's really good," they all say.

"Thank you," we both bow.

  "But for the grades," Boa starts, being nervous, I tightened my grin on my inlocked fingers.

  "Han Sora, A."

  "Thank you," she says bowing, I could tell she's nervous about me.

*long pause*

" Kim Y/n, A."

  "Thank you," I say bowing with a huge smile implanted on my face.
We walk back stage to get our grades.

  "Told ya," Sora says pointing at the air.

  "Just because I'm an A, doesn't mean I'll make it, besides, we both are A's," I say putting on my letter.

We walk back to our seats. Up next was the RBW trainees, whom colors reminded me of frogs. Half of the trainees didn't deserve the grade they got.

  *Time Skip, end of acts*

  "Producer, please watch over us," we all shouted to the cameras and then bow.

  Boa faces us,"You have 3 days to get re-graded, so learn the choreography and song," she says.

  "3 days?" We all questioned.

"You may all go to your room to unpack," she gestured us through the doors.

  "I wonder who our roomies will be," Sora says jokingly.

  "Did they choose random boys, or what," I ask as we were walking with our cases.

"I dunno," she says ,"Let's see." She opened the door to the room, seeing no one. We walk in with our cases in front of us.

"Guess they're not here," I say stretching.

  "Yeah yeah, let's hurry, put our stuff away and change before they come, because that wouldn't be awkward," she says grabbing both of our clothing out of the small closet and shoving her suitcase in there. Unexpectedly, she throws them at me when I shove my case in too.

  "Pink looks good on us," she says. I laugh.

There was a knock at the door, so I ran to get it.

  "Oh, hello," I say bowing and they bow back.

"I call the top bunk," Sora says climbing the latter. I look back at her confused.

Roommates: Park Woojin
                       Lee Daehwi
                       Kim Y/N
                       Han Sora
                       Park Jihoon
                       Bae Jinyoung

   "What a nice mixture," Sora says unpacking her makeup.

  "You guys should get changed and we should help each other with the choreography, if you want to," I say tucking my hair behind my ear sitting on the bed. There was a huge Totoro plushie and a unicorn pillow.

"Yup yup," Woojin says getting red and checking out the closet.

  "Wrong closet," Sora says chuckling and pointing to the one on the right.

"Sorry," he said with a red face spinning around. I laughed.

"So, Noona, don't you have a YouTube channel, I think I've seen you before," Daehwi says while grabbing his shirt out.

"Yeah, I do have a channel, but Mnet said I can't blog anything during my time on this show, nor can I use my Instagram" I say.

   "What do you post exactly, Noona,"asked Jinyoung.

"I post vlogs, makeup tutorials and dance videos, Sora and I share the channel, but it's mostly mine," I explained.

  "Woah," they all exclaimed.

*More in Episode 2*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...