Episode 1

(The 1M group consist of 2 girls who were chosen to be part of a test. If the girls could be mixed together in one season then it would be a possibility to have a 3rd season . The oldest is Han Sora who is 20 years old  & Y/N Kim
who is 19)

As we walk through the narrow triangled hallway, I stop in my tracks and starting fanning myself with my hands.

"Yah, come on," said Sora

"I'm too nervous, Unnie" I say.

"I'm literally about to drag you, pretty sure you wouldn't want that," she says jokingly. I pout and just keep walking.

We walk into the main stage area, and surprisingly only see 24 boys in the room. They slowly and confusingly get up from their chairs and bow.

"Hello, we are  from 1M Dance Studio, please take care of us," we say as we bow .

I slowly make my way up the stairs, but instead of sitting with, Sora at 20 + 21, I look at the number 1 spot.

"Go ahead, Y/N" she says pointing to the 1st seat, making all the boys close to us look at her. I smile but instead of heading up the stairs to seat 1, I sit with Sora. As I sit down, the predictions of our ranks show up on the screen~ Han Sora (15) & me (11)

¨You think we were a bit cocky in predicting our rank?,¨ she asks whispering.

¨Kinda, I mean, I said that I could be in the top 11,¨I said looking at the ground.

¨But you will make it,I promise,¨ Sora says patting my back with a smile.

Group of boys or individuals come through the triangle hallway and each time everyone bows.

*Time Skip*

( sorry I haven't updated this whole series during Produce 101, I've been busy and had a lot of stuff to deal with)

"Next up, 1M girls," Bora says turning towards us. We stand up, feeling the presence of all the eyes on us.
We shimmied passed the boys and down the stairs and into a triangled room.
"Remember the routine?," Sora asked softly.

   "Don't worry, I got it Unnie," I say.

   "Okay, but make me proud and get at least a B, okay," she says making the fighting* gesture.

We walk to the main stage again, having everyone's eyes on you, I could feel myself already sweating.

   "Hello, we are 1M girls, please take care of us," we say bowing

"Oh, you 2 were the lucky ones who got picked," Cheetah says pointing with her pen.

    "Yes, our company thought we were good for this position, so we will try out best," I say nervously

  "You're very nervous, is it because you're in front of boys?," Dunmill asks.

  "Umm.. kinda, I've never been in front of a crowd, but I hope to get over it during my time on this show," I say.

  "Ahh, we could help with that, but let's see what you got to show up," Boa says with a smile.

   *Music que*

( you do what you do )

  "Y/n," Boa says.

"Yes?" I ask

  "Could you show us a freestyle," she says. I look at Sora, but thinking of what music their gonna play. A thumbs up from Sora is all I get.