Episode 3

With a few days passing, the whole A grade walked into a large studio with a small stage in the center and bleachers around. Cameras were getting set up and workers were gathering microphones and MP3 players.

Boa stepped up on the stage.
"You all will have to make your own style of NaYaNa, add a dance or a rap," Boa announced.
"This will determine who will get center, all the other trainees will vote, so make this stage count. You will have 20 minutes to compose a rap or a dance, good luck," she said happily and stepping off the stage and walked through the doors that led to the practice rooms.

    All of us were in complete shock, we didn't realize the center evaluation was today. Sora wasn't with me, so I felt a bit awkward.

We were all handed MP3 players with songs on it. Woojin and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"This is really today," I said shocked.

"I asked the same thing to the stylist but she didn't answer me!" He pointed out.

    "Noona, could we help each other," asked Sam. I didn't believe that he wanted help from me considering he's really talented.

"Are you sure you want my help," I asked.

  "Why not, we have 18 minutes left," he said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to a section of the studio with no one there. (A/N: Makes sense right?)

   Sam and I get to working. I look around the room seeing everyone else on their own except for Lee Woojin and Kang Daniel. Looking in the center, everyone was hogging the small stage, dancing, rapping and singing, it was all too loud.

   "I think you should rap, Noona," Sam says laughing.

  "We'll see when I get on that stage," I say lightly punching him on the shoulder.

  "I'm serious, your rapping skills are no joke," he says rubbing his shoulder laughing even more.

Sam helps me with some of the dance moves and I give him tips on his freestyle rap. As I finished my routine, I saw Daehwi on the top of the bleachers alone. There was still 2 minutes on the clock and everyone was still practicing. All the boys seemed busy except Ahn Hyungseob who seemed to be frustrated. I wanted to help others but when I was about to make my way over to Hyungseob, the timer had rung.

  "Please take your seats," announced the speaker.

  We all took our seats, I sat next to Sam and Daehwi. We all watched as the other grades come in. None of them seemed to know what was happening. Thankfully, Sora sat behind me.

  "Why are we here," she whispered.

  "Center evaluation," I whispered back.

Boa came out and onto the middle of the stage.

   "I'm guessing the rest of you don't know what is happening, well, to answer that, we are having a Center Evaluation for the A grades," she exclaimed. 
  "First we have Kang Daniel," she said clapping and taking her seat.

  Daniel seemed shy at first but then he really got into it, showing off his B-Boy skills and rapping skills, but in my eyes he didn't suit the center.

  Along the lines, all the boys went, all rapping and or dancing. I was happy for everyone. One of the boys who was an F, I didn't even talk to. He and Hyungseob seemed to have the most trouble in finding a good dance. I knew my chance my coming so I scooted off the bleacher and went to the worker for my ear mic.

Produce 101 S2 x Y/N *original*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें