Sora's Birthday

{A/N: I really hope you guys are enjoying this series and I'm sorry that I haven't updated in awhile)

     I hear my alarm buzz and hurry up and turn it off before Sora wakes up. I change into our regular clothing and wake up the boys.

   "Wake up, Jihoon," I whispered patting his stomach.

  "No," he whines turing over. I give him a death glare.

  "You'd get cake," I compromised.

"Chocolate," he asked peeking his face out of the blanket.

"Half chocolate half strawberry," I said.

  "Okay," he says getting out of bed with a smile.

  After 4 minutes waiting for Jihoon, we all headed to the main hallway. Every trainee was downstairs not making a peep.

  "Oppa, do you know if the cake is here," I asked Jung Sewoon.

  "Yeah, it's in the practice room," he said pointing to the room with glass doors.

   We finished some last minute decorating, and went over the plan.

  "Who's gonna wake up Sora-ah though," asked Ong.

  I face palmed.

"Get in positions and do not make any noises. Also, light up the cake," I say running up the stairs. I run to our shared room, slowly opening the door. I walk over to Sora in the top bunk and lightly shake her.

  "Unnie, wake up," I said. Instead of waking up, she pulling the overs over her head.

   I wasn't gonna play any games with her, so I pulled off all the blankets and took her Rika, her stuffed bear.

  "You better give that back," she says slowly getting up.

  "Go and change and we have to be downstairs, so hurry up," I said. She changes frantically not knowing what is happening. Before I could make it towards the door, Sora zooms out and down the narrow hall. I run after her, wanting to see her face.

"Surprise," everyone yelled when she entered the main hallway. Jisung has the cake in his hands making his way to Sora. I slowly caught up.

"Happy Birthday, Unnie," I say picking up a gift from underneath he table.

"Did you plan all of this," she asked almost crying.

"Yes, with the help of them," I say gesturing to all 97 boys downstairs. Sora runs and hugs me tightly.
  "Happy Birthday," I say hugging back and smiling.

  (This is just a little short part of the story)