Episode 2

"Does anyone need help on the choreography?" I asked.

   "I just have trouble with catching my breath," Sora says.
"How bout any of you guys," I asked.

"I also need help," said Jinyoung, "Mostly, on everything," he says throwing his hands in the hair and falling on the bed.

"Grades, please report to your assigned practice rooms," announced the speaker.

"Come on girl," says Sora in English.

"You speak English?" asked Daehwi as we all headed out the door.

"We both do," I say, "Do you speak English?"

"I do, I lived in the states too, but only for 6 years." He says.

"Ohh," Sora and I say looking at him.

We all waved Jihoon and Jinyoung bye on the way since the four of us were all A's.

"Hello," we all said and bowed as we walked in. Lee Seok Hoon was in here first, teaching us the song. Each of us was handed a piece of paper.

   "I think the pitch it just a bit to high for me," Samuel says, I remember him from 1punch and almost debuting with 17.

  "It's too high?," asked the Trainer.
"Try it again," he insisted. Sam does it again, and it turns out better.

"Ong, you're up," Seok Hoon encourages. Ong does well for him first time. The boys did well, but it was Sora's turn then mine.

  "Sora-ah, you're mostly a dancer, correct?," he asked.

"Yes, I trained at 1M for 4 years," she says perking up.

"Let's try this out," he says playing the piano. At first Sora sings out of tune but she progressed through the chorus.

"Lastly, Y/N," he says. I smiled

"You're an ex-JYP trainee, and now a 1M dancer?" He asked.

"Yes, during my time at JYP, I was a singer, but I slowly started to become a rapper," I say quietly.

"Ahh," everyone says in surprise.

"Let's test your vocals out then," he says laughing. I was nervous to sing for a quick second when he started to play the piano, but then I felt powerful.

"That was really nice," he says clapping.

"Thank you," I said and bowed.

"Now that you know the song, you will learn the dance from Kwon Jaesung," Seok Hoon says getting up from his seat.

"Y/N and Sora-ah, you both also have to learn Pick me from last year by Kahi," he says worriedly.

"Really?," we both asked.

"You both are dancers, so I think you can handle it," he says packing his stuff.

"Fighting,"he says looking back at us, and then leaves.

"Ahhh, what are we gonna do," Sora says shaking me.