He's Br(OK)en

By kingsadgothboyuwu

Danny has been in Hollywood Undead for 2 and a half years now. He has a crush on Jorel but Jorel is with anot... More

He's Happy
My Song And Dance
Pondering
Silence
They Haven't Noticed
Danny Watch
Back To It
A Secret To Keep Away
Landing
A Small Fight
Gone
Worry
Morning
Breakfast
Reassurance
Brought Along
Relaxing Night
Back On The Bus
Showtime
Back Home
Late At Night
Heart Full Of Fear
Rushing To See
Awake
Midnight Run
Awkward Confessions
CAN WE JUST
End

Why Didn't We See

429 34 16
By kingsadgothboyuwu

(Jorel)
I rush over to Danny and catch him before he hit the ground, I try to help stop the bleeding but there was too much. I quickly grab my phone and call the guys. I hear the door open and I watch as George slides over to me "move, I have to see his cut" he said, I nod my head and I move. I look down to my hands and I start crying, "I'm sorry Danny..." I say quietly.

I feel somebodys arms wrap around me "it's okay, we all didn't know that he was doing this" Jordon says, I nod my head and continue to cry. George works quickly to try and stop the blood and close his cut, he shakes his head and grabs his phone. He dials a number and starts saying what's going on, I realize that he's calling an ambulance.

I hear the sirens and I watch as Danny gets taken away. I start to cry some more, why did Danny do this? Was it all my fault? Jordon holds me tighter and tries to calm me down. I slowly stop crying and I just sit there in silence. The guys clean up the house while I try to wash the blood off of my hands. Louie comes up to me and sniffs my leg, I kneal down and rub his head.

I look to his food bowl and notice that it's empty, I give him his food and water and watch him eat. He goes back up to me and looks to the door, I smile and grab his leash. I hook it to his collar "hey guys I'm going to go walk Louie" I say as I walk out. I watch as Louie sniffs trees and bushes, he pees on a few and takes a shit every now and then.

I turn back and make my way back to the house. Louie stops and sits down and doesn't budge, I sigh and pick him up and carry him back. I open the door to the house and set Louie down, unhooking him from his leash "I have...unleashed the puppers!" I say, cringing at myself. The guys groan and sigh. Danny would've loved that joke. I wish he didn't do that to himself, I need him. I love him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 123 36
Y/N L/N was starting to be Hollywood Undead's manager, she grew up in Y/ST. She managed a couple other bands (y/name 3) your boss said you were stuck...
14.4K 737 25
*COMPLETED* Cherry Watts, best friends with Danny from Hollywood Undead made the mistake of falling in love with the infamous Charlie Scene aka Jordo...
5K 296 26
Danny has a huge crush on Deuce but is too scared to admit it. He doesnt want the guys finding out because he thinks theyll kick him out of the band...
19.1K 1.3K 47
Living with 5 male adults can be hard. Hi, I'm Jorel Decker, but everyone calls me J-Dog. I'm 8 years old. Let me tell you about myself. My mom died...