Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

By panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... More

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 25

7.7K 159 116
By panswendy

The sound of his feign love words pierced my ears. This was not happening. This can't be happening. I struggle to breath as my tears clog my vision. I thought Sebastian said that he wouldn't come back! 

Sebastian! Where is he? I scanned the room, hoping to see any sign of Sebastian.Thats when I saw it.  A stream blood trailing to a head of silver hair. 

My heart dropped. He killed him. Pan killed Sebastain.

Anger boiled through my viens and I slapped Pan. He killed Sebastian. He killed my only friends. Tears poured faster down my face and I stand up my shaking body. I couldn't look at this monster! I couldn't. I raced down the rest of the stairs and rush to Sebastian's body.

Once I get there I cup his face with my hands and place his head on my laps. My tears drip down and on to his paled skin. Sebastain's body had a little warmth still left. 

"Sebastian! Please!," I mumbled into his ear. "Come back! Please, please, please come back!"

As a large tear fell from my face and hit his silver hair something changed. Life flew back into the room. Golden butterflies danced back into Sebastian. His body regained most of his heat and he battered his eyes open. 

Sebastian smiled as he met my eyes.

"Melody, you saved me," He whispered with amazement. Tears of joy flooded out of my eyes. I nodded with agreement. I saved him from death. "How can I ever repay you?"

"You don't have to Sebastian. I did this because I wanted to,"  I murmured. I held his body closer to mine. I almost lost him forever.

"Melody, please-"

"Stop. Okay, lets just take in the moment." I whisper.

"There is one thing that I need to do," He looked up at me with tear laced, puppy dog eyes and slowly sat up. Confusion flushed around me as he creept closer. His heart shaped lips slightly part as he presses his forhead to mine.

Is this happening? Is this really happening? His soft lips smash on to mine in the most vulnerable way possible. It feels like he is opening up to me, like he is finally let go of all the worries in his life and fully focusing on me.

He sits up straighter but never leaving my lips. His strong arms pulled me closer to him and practically on his lap. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck for support.

"Melody," he moaned into my mouth. I half giggled in a response. I vaguely heard a door slam, but I am too into the moment to do anything about it.

Sebastian flipped me onto the ground and my back slammed against the marble floor. I would have groaned in pain, but Sebastian's lips made it pleasure. His hands roamed my body as he moves his lips from mine and to my neck. This is so wrong, I know its so wrong. I want to stop it. I want to break away from this boy, but their is a slight mumur in my heart to jump in with both feet.

You haven't been loved like this in so long. Just let what happens happen. You are already kissing him. How far will it go beyond that? Relax and get into the heat of the moment!

Sebastian played with the hem of mine shirt as he found my sweet spot on my neck. I practically moaned when Sebastian drew light circles on my stomach. I laced my fingers through his hair and brought his head up back to my lips. 

I am in total bliss.

Peter's Pov

I can't believe her! I soared through hell just to find her again! How does she repay me? Mel goes off lip-locking with SEBASTIAN! That son of a bitch! Why does he think that he can have MY Melody! I need her and she was pulled from my loving grasp and into a monster's care.

She knows nothing of him! She has no idea what he has done in the past! I can't believe her! I love her and she just forgot all about me! As soon as she called me Pan I had realized what happen.

They told her. Felix and Sebastian told my pure little dove EVERYTHING! I am not this super-star, misunderstood child. I do have a dark past. One in which I never wanted to tell Melody, in fear that she would have ran away.

I am a murderer.

I have murdered more souls than I would like to admit. I hate myself everyday because of it. It wasn't until Melody, that I had found hope with redemption. She was my redemption. 

Tears flooded out of my eyes as I truly took in what had just happened. She had saved Sebastian's life. She used so much magic just to bring a horrid soul back into exsistance. What a naive move Melody. As much as I want to hate her, hate the things she has done, I can't. I am heartbroken.

I saw how devisted she was when she saw his body, and how joyful her eyes lit up when she had revived him. My heart dropped when her hand made contact to my face. I thought she loved me. I thought that we would make it until the end. Always and Forever.

I lust for her soft lips, but they are on a creature's. Her purity is slowly began to be ripped away the longer she kisses a dark soul.

Melody's POV

He pulled me on top of him as we broke the kiss. His messy hair layed perfectly on the hard marble ground. I put my head on his chest and he interlocked our fingers. With his other hand, Sebastian pulled a strand on hair and placed it behind my ear. He left his hand cupping my left cheek and drew light circles on my cheek with his thumb.

"Melody," He whispered. I looked at him with my eyes full of wonder. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He kissed the tip of my nose and I snuggled closer to him. "We might what to get up and make sure that Pan hasn't killed Felix or Kiara."

PAN! He lefted! Not that I am too upset over the chance of Felix or Kiara being brutally murdered, but he is out there in the wild stalking his prey. I pounced off of Sebastian so fast that I saw a couple of black dots from the small amount of blood.

"Easy, little cub," Sebastain cooed getting on his feet. "I will protect you with my life. There is no need to rush." Sebastian wrapped one of his arms around my waist and guided me upstairs. 

A trail of destructive obects led up to one of the rooms. It must be Pan, either that or Felix is going off at Kiara. Sebastian placed his pointer finger on his lips telling me silently to be quite. I nodded in understandment. 

Sebastian creeked open the door. There Pan sat looking out the window with his back facing us. Sebastian pushed the door out farther so that we could both easily get through. Pan seems deaf. After all the creeks from the floorboard and door, he remained unphased, staring out the window into the sunrise.

"Pan!" Sebastian called. WHAT WAS HE DOING? I clung to Sebastian. 

Peter whipped his head around and his eyes were redden and glassy with tears. He saw how closely I was embracing Sebastian and he dropped to his knees. 

"Kill me," Pan commanded.

"What?" Sebastian responed.

"I said Kill Me! Can't you hear me! No life is worth living without that girl who is clinging so tightly to your side. You seemed to have stolen her heart. I ask of you to keep her happy. That is my only request," Pan pleed.

"Since when did you give a damn about my happiness?" I screamed.

"Ever since the first time i ever layed eyes on you Mel. When we fought for your freedom from Ursela. Remember when we spent the night on the shore on Neverland and I first told you that I loved you. Mel,  I love you more than anyone has loved anything. You are my heart, my soul, my reason. I can see now that your heart has found another. I love you my princess. Even death can't change that. I will love you even when my name is forgotten." 

"Peter?" A flood of memories, true memories flashed into my mind. The tree in the middle of the island. The way he wrapped his lean arm around my body as we slept. Everything. I love him. I ripped myself away from Sebastian and had the longest second of my life. I rushed to Peter using every bit of speed I had.

Once I got over to him I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his familar chest. I kissed his cheek adn hung onto him tighter. I needed him. It feels like I have been drowning and he is my air, my only hope for survival.

"I remember."

CLIFF HANGER! And PELODY!!!!!!!! Thats the ship name that I have been seeing for Peter and Melody! Isn't this chapter so bipolar though? I mean first you got Melody having a crazy makeout sess with the infamous Sebastian and then she remembers!

I hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote and comment! I love hearing from you!

OUAT RETURNS TONIGHT ASDFGHJKL! I just rewatched the last episode. It was a tear feast at my house! With Peter dying and Emma and Henry forgetting everyone included Hook.   I ship Emma and Hook SO hard!

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...
141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
2.6K 133 31
Peter Pan wakes up in the real world without his memories, magic, or lost boys. He meets a girl that he falls in love with, oblivious to who he real...