Text Messages {Shawn Mendes}

By BabyIz01

What could happen when you accidentally send a text to the wrong number who ends up being your idol Shawn Men... More

Wrong Number.
Best Friends.
Suspicions.
Get To Know Me.
Getting Ready.
Meeting Him.
Truth.
Public Eye.
Well Crap.
Who Are You?
Little Liar.
For You.
Going Down.
Confessions.
Visiting.
Tickets & Flights.
Taking Off.
Cimorelli.
Eye to Eye.
Eighteen.
Kids In Love.
New Guy.
Little Things.
Imposter.
Grief.
Second Chances.
Time's Up.
!!SEQUEL!!

Dates & Breaks

2K 30 17
By BabyIz01

Lauren.

We were currently in our hotel room after our first show. Shawn and Amanda were basically sucking each other's faces off in their room. I quietly laugh to myself because Amanda still thinks that I'm not going to destroy her.

I put on this whole nice girl act when Shawn's around to make him realize that we're supposed to be together. We've been friends for a couple years and we kind of had a thing, but that changed when little miss Amanda came along.

If only I had made my move when he wasn't involved with that girl.  Then he would be mine!  I wouldn't have to put on an act for everyone.

As all the rambling in my head continued, I heard the door to Shawn and Amanda's room open.  Shawn came out while slipping into a shirt.

"Have fun in there?" I smirked while putting on my nice girl act again.

"It wasn't like that Lauren," he chuckled and I just nodded.

"Right," I said while grabbing a bag of chips off the counter.

"Hey, if you don't mind, do you think you can help me out with something?" He asked and I turned my attention back to him.

"Like what?  What's in it for me?" I said and he just nodded.

"Always has to be about you huh Laur?" He chuckled while taking a seat next to me as well as my bag of chips.

"Hey fatty! Those are mine!" I said and tried grabbing the bag from his strong hands.

"Hah yeah right," he said and ate them right in front of my face.

"Asshole," I muttered and he just laughed.

"Anyway, I'll buy you a fresh new bag of chips if you just help me with one small thing," he said and I nodded.

Anything for food right? And of course, to spend time with Shawn.

"Sure what is it giant gorilla?" I giggled and he just shook his head.

"I need help finding a really good restaurant. I want to take Amanda out on a date," he said and I nodded.

"That's sweet! Of course I'll help," I said with a fake smile.

"Thanks Lauren! You're such a great friend," he said while embracing me in a hug.

Man I wish I could stay in his arms forever.

Shawn.

We had just got to a restaurant, and from what I saw on the reviews of the place, it was a good restaurant. Lauren and I walked through the doors to see a hostess already greeting us.

"Good afternoon, how may I help you today?" She questioned with a smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm here to make a reservation," I said and she nodded while pulling out a book.

"For how many?" She asked and I cleared my throat.

"For two please," I said and she nodded.

"Alright, how does 5:30 sound?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's perfect, thank you," I said with a smile.

"Of course, with a cute couple like you it brings me happiness to see people like you out here on this bright day," she said and Lauren and I just looked at each other.

"Oh this isn't my girlfriend," I said and Lauren nodded.

"We're just friends," Lauren said and I nodded.

"Oh, well that's a shame, you two would look really cute together," she said and I just smiled awkwardly.

We backed away and left the restaurant.

"So what now?" I asked?

"I say we get some food," she laughed and I nodded.

"And you called me the fatty," I chuckled and she just nodded.

"Well cause you eat everything!" She complained and I nodded.

"Alright alright, where to my lady?" I said in a British accent.

"Red Robbin?" She said and I nodded.

"Sounds good to me, but I'm not eating," I said and she nodded.

"Of course! Gotta save room for your date tonight," she laughed and I just nodded.

~~~

I had just got back up to the hotel room, and the girls all left to go shopping. I walked into mine and Amanda's room. When I opened the door, she was hunched over on the side of the bed.

"Amanda?" I mumbled while taking a step in the room.

"How could you," I heard her voice faintly mumble.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked and she stood up from the bed.

"So did you just think that I wouldn't find out!" She shouted while holding up her phone to my face.

I looked at it to see pictures of Lauren and I at Red Robbin and the restaurant.

"Amanda, it's not what it looks like," I said and she shook her head.

"No! What it looks like is that my boyfriend was out on a date with some other girl!" She yelled and I was taken aback.

"Amanda, please you just have to let me explain," I pleaded and she just shook her head.

"I don't want to hear it," she scoffed and pushed passed me to leave the room.

I walked towards the bed and sat down. I figured I would just give her time to cool off and realize that I should explain to her.

She'll probably just need a bit of time and come back up when we have to leave for our date. I didn't tell her about it, but she should come up before that time, I hope.

~~~

It's already 5:15 and she hasn't come back yet. I picked up my phone from the bed and dialed the restaurant's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Shawn Mendes. I would like to cancel a reservation for two please."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 11K 45
"What If I Told You a Story? All about someone who loves you..." ••• Sequel to I Don't Even Know Your Name Af...
593K 9K 149
If you want to read lots of sweet, cute, sad and funny imagines about my favorite person in the universe, Shawn Mendes, then this is the book for you...
48.9K 2.3K 56
What happens when The Famous Agust D gets his first Phone, but then accidentally text the wrong person? Started; 07/11/17 Completed; 06/05/18
32.6K 407 55
Just some cute imagines I decided to make ❤️ enjoy :) P.S contains some swearing, but not much Vote and comment on imagines if you like them <3 Follo...