Adopted By Kian Lawley

By karendeee15

Best friends Karen and Aaniye live in a "Lovely Care Foster Home". But its nothing like the name. Karen and A... More

Introducing Aaniye
introducing karen
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
New story

Chapter 21

431 6 3
By karendeee15

Aaniye's P.O.V.

After Karen asked me if I was ok, I headed straight to my bed. I just wanted to sleep. I heard a knock on my door.

"Please go away!" I ask/yell.

"Aaniye I can't do that. I'm your father." I says sweetly.

"Kian, your not my dad. You wanted Karen, not me. If it wasn't for Karen I wouldn't be here. I would be back with Diana and you know that. You wasn't planning for 2 adopted children. You were only planning for one, and that one was Karen and only Karen. Why do t you just give me back to her?" I yell and cry at the same time.

"Aaniye that's not true." Kian says trying to convince me but I know the real truth.

"Of its not true then why did you pick Karen first and me second. Why didn't you just adopt us at the same time? Right. Because you wanted her, not me." I yell at him.

"What's going on?" I hear Karen say. I love her so much I just want to be left alone.

I hear them whispering but I can't make out what they are saying. But I hear the last thing Karen said.

"Just give her some time. She bounces back kinda quick. You just have to let her on her own. The more you pressure her the more she gets depressed and angry." She says. That's why I love Karen. She understands me and she makes sure that everything is ok with me.

"Karen please come in?" I ask her softly. She doesn't say anything. She just enters and sits on my bed.

"Aaniye are you feeling a little better?" She asks me sincerely.

"Yeah a little better than earlier." I admit to her, but I didn't feel that much better.

"Aaniye I know you and I don't want to pressure you but how are you really feeling?" She questions me.

"Like crap. I thought that he actually liked me. But I guess that I was wrong." I say to her.

"It'll get better. I promise." She says and I give her a weak smile.

"Anyway how was your day?" I ask her quietly.

"Um.. It-it was fine." She stutters. Karen only stutters when she is hiding something or telling a lie. "Karen?" I ask her.

"Y-yes?" She stutters.

"What are you hiding?" I interrogate her.

"N-nothing Aaniye." I tries to lie.

"Karen I'm your best friend. I know when you aren't being truthful with me. What aren't you telling me?" I ask her again.

"I can't tell you." She says to me.

"Karen are you serious? You have to tell me you know I won't judge." I tell her.

"I went to go see Christian." She says really fast. I can't believe her! She about to get it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 73 13
Best friends are hard to find harder to leave and impossible to forget
101K 2.3K 42
Callie and Brandon hid there love for too long. So when something bad happens Brandon and Callie find there way back to each other like they always...
340 1 9
When Bella Hughes moves in with her childhood friend, Jc Caylen, in Los Angeles, her life becomes one hell of a journey. Between friendships, romance...
12.3K 173 32
Haley and Lexi have been friends since sixth grade. Haley's already having boy and bully problems and Lexi is already tripping for a perfect guy. The...