Stole My Heart- One Direction...

By ColorOutsideDaLines

Melanie's friends are obsessed with this British boy band, called One Direction. However, she refused to give... More

Stole My Heart- One Direction Fan Fiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Sorry Lovelies
Why Hello There! IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note

Chapter 30

8K 21 10
By ColorOutsideDaLines

So! This took me an ultra long time to write bc I had major writer's block! haha! <3 u all! It's almost done! :'(

Vote Comment Fan! Let's try the fan/ comment thing again! You know the drill! Hopefully this time you all will make the mark! If you do I will post extra long AMAZING chapter! But if not it'll be regular sized. Love you all XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam’s POV

“Welcome back!” Ellen said after completing her dance. I keep looking around the room nervously. I know Mel is a professional actress, but she’s never done a interview in front of crazy fans. I’m terrified of what the audience may do or how they will react. I just hope they will love her as much as I do.

“Let’s bring out Melanie and Emmaline!” Ellen yells excitedly. Music starts as all the boys and I hop out of our seats to turn to watch Mel and Emma come into the room. The crowd erupts into cheers. Okay. Good. This is a good sign. Mel has a huge smile on her face as she dances down to the sofa. Emma, on the contrary, is smiling, but it looks like she may faint any second as she grips Mel’s hand for dear life. Mel runs over to hug Ellen and sits right next to me. She is so relaxed, way more than I ever am. I guess she really us comfortable in front of the camera. Emma attempts to sit next to Harry but the couch is so squished that Harry picks her up and places her on his lap grinning. They look so couple-ey and here I am gripping at my thighs because of how nervous I am. I look over at Mel and am immediately relaxed by her smile that she gives me as she places her hand on my knee. I release a shaky breath and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I feel much better now that her body is next to mine.

“SO Emma! Mel! How did you meet the boys?” Ellen asked smiling ear to ear.

“I met Liam at Starbucks, but I did not know that he was from One Direction. We both had the same order under the same fake name, Melvin. He charmed me with his accent and stunning eyes and begged me to give him my number,” Mel began.

“Hey! I did not beg,” I say chuckling in feign protest.

“You wrote your number on my coffee cup! And gave me your puppy dog eyes until I reciprocated!” Mel smiled teasing me slightly. I could only laugh in response.

“Wow! Desperate much Liam?” Ellen joked. Again I just laughed hysterically in response while my cheeks turned a light beet color. AH! I have to stop blushing!

“So you were never a fan before you met Liam?” Ellen asked Mel shocked.

“Nope,” Mel chuckled, “Emma was the hugest fan and wanted me to become a fan… but I refused,”

“HEY!” I interject, “First time I’m hearing this! I’m hurt not liking you’re boy friend’s band?” I said playfully trying to hold a chuckle underneath my clown-like smile.

“I love it now!” she proclaimed giving me a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly I heard the whole audience “aw”. Woah! I forgot they were even there for a second. It was just Mel and me for a while there. I guess that’s how I have to think in order to not be nervous. I think the crowd loves her, but I’m not really paying attention to them. I only have eyes for her.

“Anyways! We went on a date and I still had no clue he was famous! That is until I drove Emma for her Birthday to find One Direction and he was in the center of the crowd. Wow, I feel so stupid for not knowing it was him! Haha! I Guess I’m just oblivious,”

“Yes you are,” Emma giggled. YAY! Emma’s talking! She looks very relaxed in Harry’s lap. I see he is tracing circles on her knee.

“And I guess you met Harry because Mel and Liam were together?” Ellen asked Emma.

“Yep!” Emma said simply as she smiled down at Harry.

“Any other relationships between your friends and One Direction Melanie?” Ellen asked.

“I’M DATING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL NAMED OLIVIA!” Louis screamed in excitement his face beaming.

“NOT TRUE! I’M DATING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD! AND HER NAME IS JENNA!” Zayn argues a smile quickly forming on his face.

“Well Melanie! You got your friends all hooked up!” Ellen winks at her, “Except Niall! Don’t you have a friend for him!?”

Niall looks down at the floor and Mel laughs nervously in response. SHIT

“I just haven’t found the right girl yet,” he mutters his Irish accent thickening, something that happens when he’s nervous.

“But he will,” Mel says staring directly at Niall. Niall gives a small smile of appreciation and recognition, but I can see his eyes are pained.

“SO! What is in your future? Emma and Harry? Melanie and Liam?” Ellen asks leaning forward in anticipation.

“Emma and I are moving to London!” Harry announces. What!? They are!? Well I mean I know thy are engaged… but I just never thought of that… considering Mel and I are doing the long distance thing.

“We are!?” Emma asks exscatically her blue eyes popping out of her skull and a huge smile forming on her face.

“Of course darling!’ Harry says smiling and kissing her cheek.

“AWWW!” The audience cooed.

“Emma is going to become a fashion designer in London,” Harry announced grinning like a cheshier cat.

“I love you so much,” Emma says facing him and giving me a huge hug.

“AWW!” even the boys and I say.

“Okay you love birds!” Ellen interrupted.

“Melanie? Liam? Are you moving in together too?” Ellen questions her eyebrows rising.

“Umm…”we both stutter looking at each other worriedly hoping the other will have the answer.

“No!” Mel’s mum yells from the audience. Mel leans into my chest in attempt to cover her beet-red face. My face as well has turned a tomato color.

“Oh! I see Melanie’s mom- I think- disagrees. Or some upset fan.. haha! You want to live with Liam? I know I would!” Ellen jokes trying to avert the tension, “I’m even dressed like him!” Ellen laughs showing off her classic vest. Oh I guess I have worn that in a couple of music videos.

“It looks stunning on you Ellen!” I laugh trying to shake off the embarrassment.

“Mel is going to college while I’m on tour,” I add in quickly.

“Are you afraid of fans attacking her while you’re away?” Ellen asked becoming serious again.

“I’m strong!” Mel smiles emerging from my chest, “I’m just kidding. I really hope all the fans will accept me with open arms. I am just a girl like them. I found the guy I love… he just happens to be Liam. I will tweet, send advice if asked, snap chat, anything to all the fans. I am here for all the lovelies who are in love with One Direction. We at least all have that in common,” Mel smiled. She pulled that off with such utter grace and poise. Strange. Such an actress.

“I understand what it is like to be a Directioner. I am one and always will be; so I will do the same as Mel. I will support all the fans in every way possible, stay connected, and give them updates about the boys,” Emma smiled.

“We’ll back back after this commercial!” Ellen said into the camera.

“And we’re out!” the camera man announced.

“Thank god I’ve been wanting to do this all day,” Harry growled a smirk playing on his lips before he kissed Emma. They were almost full on snogging when Emma pushed him back embarrassed noticing the whole audience was still watching.

“Get it!” Some one yelled from the audience and wolf-whistles and whoops erupted from the audience. Mel, Ellen, the boys, and I were all doubled over in laughter. That’s so good. I really wanna kiss Mel… might as well! Harry did it! Can’t I?

“Hey,” Mel says jubilantly as I walk over to her.

“Hello gorgeous,” I say playfully giving her a wink.

“Gorgeous? Well that’s awfully nice,” she jokes loud enough for the audience to hear.

“What do you think about me?” I tease wrapping my arms around her waist form the back and setting my head on her shoulder.

“Ehh.. You’re okay,” she teases giving me a wink and smiling wide.

“Just okay?” I gasp dramatically feigning hurt.

“KISS HER ALREADY!” someone yelled from the crowd.

“YAH!!” Other people shouted back.

“WHOOP!” I heard of times before a full on roar of a cheer broke out.

I smirked, turned Mel around and kissed her on the lips passionately.

“WOOOOH! That’s hot! But we are on right now you two! Time to sing”

I release from Mel and instantly blush when I realize what Ellen means. We have been on camera. Kissing. Shit.

I grabbed a mike from someone and we started singing “What Makes You Beautiful” It is our most popular song, so we sing it all the time.

But his time it was different. I sang it just to Mel, smiling the whole time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...
18.2K 375 32
Ella and her best friend meet One Direction, and well, this is the story of how true love can get through anything. So many plot twists you'll never...
1.9K 12 27
A girl, with a name of Radio, has to go through alot of different changes in her life. And the European boy band, One Direction doesn't help her that...
190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!