Connected (A Luke Brooks Fan...

By cocketta

*ON HOLD* Cassidy Johnson is a 17 year old YouTuber who happens to fall for the one and only Luke Brooks. The... More

Author's Note
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
So Sorry

Chapter 26

347 12 0
By cocketta

"Where should we got first?" I asked Jc.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach and then grab something to eat."

"Sounds like a plan."

Jc plugged in the address for Venice Beach into the GPS and we were on our way. For the first couple of minutes the car was almost silent. The only noise you could hear was coming from the radio. Surprisingly, it wasn't an awkward silence. Even though I only knew Jc as just someone I watched on YouTube, we had an instant connection. The silence was broken by him.

"I don't mean to pry, but what are you running away from?"

"What do you mean by that?" I said answering his question with another question.

"When I saw you coming out of your house you seem distraught, like you wanted to get away from all of your problems." Could he really know that just from the expression on my face?

"There just a lot of family drama right now. This girl that I hate with a burning passion is my "sister" by marriage and my mom and her dad moved her into the house without even telling me. To make it even worse, she used to date Luke."

"I was not expecting that. Seems like you need to just relax and get your mind of things."

"Tell me about it." Jc is so understanding. I love being able to just talk to someone without them judging me or giving unwarranted advice.

"How about this, I promise to make sure this will be the best day ever. Only under one condition." I could feel his eyes watching me as a made a right turn.

"And what is that one condition?" I asked.

"We don't talk about any of the drama that is going on in our lives. We just focus on today and enjoy ourselves. Deal?" He answered.

"Deal." I said with a smile. I can already tell we are going to be amazing friends.

The rest of the 15 minute car ride was spent with Jc obnoxiously singing along to all of the songs on the radio at the top of his lungs. It was more of screaming then singing.

We walked down the boardwalk, I think that's what they call it here, and took in the scenery around us. People were preforming all kinds of things. There was a singer doing covers of Imagine Dragons, an old man and his parrot doing magic tricks, and even a random person walking around dressed like Superman. It was incredible. Thousands of people were walking around enjoying everything around them as well. It seemed that this place took away everyone's problems just for a couple of hours. It brought them out of reality and into a fantasy world.

Toronto didn't have all of this. The contrast of the two cities is evident. If it was possible to combine the two places I would. It is way too damn cold in Toronto.

"Let's go check out this vintage store!" I was literally dragging Jc by his arm behind me. I love the whole vintage look. The thing that is amazing about fashion is that everything comes back into style eventually, so I might as well just buy it now.

"How does this look?" I said, putting on the most ridiculous hat I could find. Floral print covered the entire over-sided hat.

"Incredible! Let me take a picture." Jc said as he took out his phone. "Say vintage!"

"Vintage!"

We stayed in the store for a pretty long time just trying on some random clothes. We tried to find the most hideous thing to wear to make the other laugh. Jc won in the end. It was extremely hard trying not to laugh at him when he had on what looked like his great grandmothers wedding dress.

My laughing fit was cut off by my phone ringing in my bag. "I'll be right back." I walked back into the change room to take the phone call. Luke's name was flashing across the screen.

"Hey babe."

"Hey, Cass. I have been trying to text you from the past hour and a half and you never responded. Are you okay?"

I took the phone away from my ear to look at it. Luke had texted me over 10 times. I never once felt the vibration in my bag.

"Sorry. Yeah, everything is fine. I just needed to get out of the house."

"Is Ana being a bitch to you?"

"You could say that. But really, I'm fine now."

"Where are you?"

"Just at the beach walking around."

"By yourself? Do you want me to come to you?" Worry is clear in his voice.

"No, it's okay. I am going home soon so there is no point in you coming down here." I don't know why I didn't tell him that I was here with Jc.

"Well be careful. Text me when you get in, okay?"

"I will. Love you, bye." I pang of guilt hit me as soon as I hung up the phone. There is no reason for me to lie to Luke about what I am doing or who I am with. I'll just tell him later.

There was a knock on my change room door. Jc popped his head in.

"Is everything okay?"

"You said no talking about our personal drama, so everything is fine." What I really meant to say was "No, everything is not fucking okay! I just lied to my boyfriend that I have been dating for not even 24 hours about being here with out. I don't know why I did that but clearly I am not thinking straight right now."

We exited the store and continued walking down the boardwalk. We were stopped by a brunette girl and a group of her friends with Starbucks in their hands. Talk about being the typical LA girls.

"OMFG! Are you Jc Caylen from O2L?" The brunette said practically damaging my ear drums.

"Yeah, I am. What can I do for you?"

"Can we have a picture with you?" She said referring to the rest of the group of girls that are too shy and shocked to speak up.

"Sure."

"I'll take the picture for you guys." I offered as they all huddled around them. I can't wait for the day that my fans start coming up to me.

"Thank you so much. We absolutely love your channel!" The brunette said after the picture was taken.

"I appreciate that. You should check out my friend's channel. she makes YouTube video's as well. This is Cassidy." Jc is honestly the kindest person ever. I gave the girl a heart felt smile.

"We know exactly who you are, bitch! We are team Ana, so leave Luke alone!" I was so taking back by her comment. Fangirls can be vicious. One minutes they are so sweet and innocent and then the next they are ready to slice your throat.

As Jc went to stick up for me, one of the girls in the group threw her frappucino on me. She completely ruined my t-shirt. I ran off crying. No matter how hard I try to seem like a better person than Ana, I never win. It seems like her fans are everywhere.

I was sobbing in my car when Jc finally caught up to me.

"Cassidy, I am so sorry. I didn't think those girls would do that to you."

I stayed silent.

"If it makes you feel better, I cursed them out for doing that and they threw their Starbucks on me too." I didn't even notice that his pants were covered in whipped cream and caramel sauce. I busted out in laughter at the sight. I kind of looked like he let out a huge load if you know what I mean. He joined me in my laughter when he realized the sight below him.

After we stopped, I drove back home. I am dying for a pizza right now. I haven't eaten all day. Food was the only thing on my mind through that whole car ride back.

I pulled into my driveway and we got out.

"I'll walk you to your door." Jc said. It wasn't necessary but I liked the small gesture.

Once we reached my door, we said our goodbyes.

"I hope I helped get your mind off of things. Sorry the end of the day kind of sucked because of those girls."

"Beside them, it was the best day in LA so far. Thank you for making me feel better. Now I can say that I have met someone in LA that I can talk to."

"I'm available anytime you need me. I do live next door." I chuckled at his wittiness.

"Well, thanks again for today. I really needed it."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. It was the softest hug ever. I think Jc wins the award for best hug giver. Once we pulled away I looked up into his big round brown eyes and he looked down into mine. Before I knew it, he crashed his mouth onto mine. I didn't know how to respond. I didn't pull away nor did I participate in the kiss. This shouldn't be happening right now, but it is. I have a boyfriend, doesn't he know that?

"How could you?"

We pulled apart at the sudden presence of someone watching us. While we were kissing, we did'nt even notice that Luke had opened the door and was standing there watching.

My body was motionless. I couldn't move. I felt like a deer on headlights. My eyes kept moving back and forth between my boyfriend and my new friend that I just cheated on him with.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE! :)

Twitter: jai_luke_ & alex_nicole_p

Tumblr: dat-fandom-girl.tumblr.com

Instagram: slutnoskians_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
76K 1.7K 42
Josie left home to move to LA with her best friend Matthew when she graduated high school in hopes for becoming famous on YouTube but along the way s...
7.5K 43 30
Alyssa Richards is 16 years old and is moving in with her brother Josh Richards. What will happen? Will she fall in love with one of her brother's be...
Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

40.3K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...