tyree - k.p. imagines

Autorstwa becauseofthe90s

an imagine series in which keith powers pleasures you in more ways than one. Więcej

a different world
a different world [2]
may the games begin
small author's note. 😩
anytime
who's your daddy? [2]
do or die
a different world [3] ↠ discontinued
who's your daddy? [finale]
fade into the background
do or die [2] ↠ discontinued
💫
have your opinion, but leave keith alone
come and see me
come and see me [finale]
big surprise 🤤
how to unlock my big surprise 😉
the big reveal 😍
keith's sex slave - kinky imagine marathon
young and ready - kinky imagine marathon: algee smith edition
make-up sex - kinky imagine marathon: luke james edition
backstage hookups - kinky imagine marathon: bryshere gray edition
chill the fuck out - kinky imagine marathon: woody mcclain edition
backstage hookups part two - kinky imagine marathon: bryshere gray edition
morning pleasure - kinky imagine marathon: elijah kelly edition
brown skin
brown skin [finale]
surprise 🎉
happily never after
as your friend
as your friend [2]
author's question & answer
author's question and answer session 🦄
get away
as your friend [3]
appreciation post ❣️
I FUCKING CHOKED
as your friend [4]
as your friend [5]
as your friend [finale]
NEW THEME 🦄
song requests start now 💛 [closed]
make me feel ↠ song request #1
break from toronto ↠ the mini series
break from toronto [2] ↠ the mini series
break from toronto [3] ↠ the mini series (discontinued)
ur love ↠ song request #2
go add blckboyjoy to your library!
guess who?
vote
final vote
voting results + imagine book release date
its up!
it's time.

who's your daddy?

18K 445 284
Autorstwa becauseofthe90s

You walked down the hallway with your two best friends, Amour and Monroe, by your side. Intense glares from the female population of your high school, West Campus High, as well as the many whistles and dog calls from various males were coming in your guys' direction. You sucked on a cherry flavored Jolly Rancher as Monroe and Amour chewed on their mint flavored gum, making your way to the lockers that belonged to you three.

"We always seem to leave them wanting more, don't we girls?" Amour smirked, blowing a bubble with her gum and letting it pop, putting in the combination to her locker once she reached it. Monroe couldn't help but smirk in return as she leaned against her locker, "Girl, it's been like this since sophomore year. Ever since (Your Name) came along, we've been even more untouchable than we used to be." You smiled softly at your girls' comments, punching your locker and watching it pop open.

You had just moved to Sacremento, California from the Bronx to have a chance at a 'better life', as your mother called it. You were completely happy with the life you were living back in New York, but with the constant gang violence and troublesome behavior of your peers, your mother thought it would be a good idea to move to a more stable environment. You met Amour and Monroe when you first transferred to West Campus High during your sophomore year, and being the new girl at school was everything but glorious. You weren't fond at the idea of making new friends, especially because you were naturally intimidating. You were sitting alone in the cafeteria during lunch one day only to be approached by a young Amour and Monroe, and to your surprise, you connected with them instantly. Time went by, and the three of you grew closer over the years, making the three of you the most popular girls in the entire school.

You three were now seniors in high school, and for some reason, the attention you all were receiving compared to the attention you guys gathered during your previous years of high school was so much more intense, and none of you could truly understand why. The attention was specifically coming from a new group of boys that had transferred to West Campus during your junior year. Keith, Algee, Woody, Luke, Bryshere, and Elijah were known to be the most attractive group of boys in the entire city of Sacremento, but that didn't impress you or your girls— not one bit.

As you put some of your belongings in your locker, you felt Amour nudge your side softly. "(Your Nickname), look who's staring over here," Amour whispered to you, causing you to look over your shoulder. To no surprise, you saw Keith and his boys staring at you, Monroe, and Amour, licking their lips and making side comments amongst themselves. You rolled your eyes slightly and looked away, closing your door with your shoulder. "Ian' payin' them no mind, Mory. Those boys are just like the rest of these trifling ass muhfuckas," you scoffed, letting your thick, New York accent fill the ears of your two best friends.

Monroe looked over at the boys, slightly eyeing Bryshere as he looked her up and down, biting down on his bottom lip. Monroe's cheeks turned rosy and she looked away quickly, looking you up and down, "Well, (Your Nickname), you can't blame 'em for staring so hard. Look at you."

You looked down at your outfit and looked back up at Monroe, "I always dress like this, suh." "That's exactly the point," Amour added, taking your maroon colored hair into her hands, letting it slide through her fingers, "They couldn't take their eyes off of you even if they tried— especially Mr. Powers."

You glanced over at the boys once more and saw Keith practically drooling over the sight of you, causing you to slyly smirk. You had to admit that Keith was a sexy, chocolate sex god, but you weren't the easy type. You were challenging, and any man who wanted you had to put up a fight to have you and keep you. Keith was known to stick his dick into practically everything with a vagina in between its legs, and that was a major turn off to you. He was one of the biggest players in town, aside from the rest of his friends, and you'd be damned if you were played by some city boy.

"Girl, you're over here talkin' about how Keith looks at me? I see the way Algee be checkin' you out," you winked at Amour, causing her to blush excessively. "Shut up, he ain't even my type," Amour bluffed, causing you and Monroe to roll your eyes. "Yeah, mhm. You know damn well you'd let that boy fuck your whole life up," Monroe teased, flicking her tongue at Amour which made her blush even harder.
"Quit!" she semi-yelled, pushing Monroe's shoulder as you laughed.

The first bell to head to your first period classes rung before you guys could continue your conversation. You blew a raspberry as you adjusted the Michael Kors mini backpack you had on your shoulders. "Lets get to steppin'. Ion' need Mr. Maxwell tryna' give me anotha' damn detention fa' bein' late, ya' hur' me?" you chuckled, letting your Bronx slang spill out of your mouth. You and your girls walked down the hallway together swiftly, leaving Keith, Algee, Woody, Bryshere, Elijah, and Luke to stare at the three of you as you guys strutted towards your classroom.

"They so damn bad, y'all. I need to hit that," Luke emphasized, licking his lips as he watched the three girls' backsides intensively. "Back up, yo, Monroe's definitely going to be my next victim. May just have to keep her," Bryshere smirked, rubbing his hands together like Birdman, causing all the boys to laugh and dap him up. Algee shook his head slowly as he kept his eyes on Amour, "Amour just needs to stop fuckin' playin'. She know damn well she want me, but she be frontin' like a motherfucker every time she's around her little friends. I'll change her life."

"Man, she don't want no short ass nigga that can barely reach her titties," Elijah joked with a roll of his eyes, the boys cackling as he socked Elijah in the chest. "Man, shut the fuck up with yo' peanut head ass. That's exactly why you don't get bitches, dawg," Algee snarled. Keith began to walk down the hallway towards the classroom that the boys shared, not making a peep. The only person on his mind was you, and he was really trying to plot on how he could make you his. "Aye, Keith, you good?" Woody asked, following him down the hall along with the rest of the boys. "I'm good, man. (Your Name)'s just on my mind like crazy," Keith admitted, causing the boys to yell 'ahhhhhhh' and pat Keith on the back. "You stay thinkin' about ole girl. You know her reputation; she don't get down with nobody out here; she's into those hood niggas back in New York, and you far from hood," Luke nodded, the boys pushing him and slapping him in the back of the head for his ignorance.

Keith rolled his eyes slightly as he turned the corner of the hallway, continuing to walk with the boys following shortly behind, "I don't give a fuck about what she claims she's into. She's never fucked with a nigga like me before, and I'm gonna make sure she never does. I'm one of a kind, period, and once she comes to her senses and fucks with me, she'll never wanna go back." "Now my question to you is.. How are you gonna persuade her to fuck with you? She knows your reputation too, man. You fuck around. A lot," Woody nodded slowly. "I'd change all that for her. All these other girls ain't worth shit, they're just a quick fuck. (Your Name)? She's different," Keith sighed, thinking about all the different ways he could please you— and not just sexually.

The boys made it to the front door of the classroom that they ironically shared with Amour, Monroe, and you. They walked in before the late bell could ring, and took their designated seats, which happened to be close to the girls. Keith sat in front of you while Algee and Bryshere sat beside Amour and Monroe; Woody, Elijah, and Luke usually sat beside each other in the back of the classroom. "Nice to see that everyone's on time today," Mr. Maxwell, the Government teacher, started, looking at you in particular. You rolled your eyes slowly and crossed your legs, twirling your long, maroon weave around your index finger. Keith took notice to your action and chuckled softly, not taking his eyes off of you. "Lets get started, shall we? Today,
we'll be talking about the politics in our country's government," Mr. Maxwell explained, turning towards the whiteboard that was positioned in front of the class.

You, as well as Monroe and Amour, could care less about this course, so this was a class where the three of you just socialized with one another. Monroe took out a piece of notebook paper and wrote on it with a blue ink pen, folding it up once she finished writing, and passing it to your desk quickly. You opened it and read the note:

Girl, get your man. He's about break his neck looking at you.

You looked up from the note to see Keith turned around in his chair. You blinked repeatedly, "What the hell are you lookin' at, G?" Keith loved your accent so damn much; it turned him on to say the least. He liked how abrupt and aggressive it was, how you didn't give a damn who heard what you had to say. You weren't intimidated by anyone, and it showed how much willpower you held. "I'm lookin' at your fine ass, baby girl," Keith said. "Ion' know what for. You can stare at all of these other girls instead of starin' at me," you countered. "These other girls ain't got shit on you. I'm tryna' look at someone worthy of my attention."

"Worthy?" you scoffed, "You're worthy to even be in my presence. Chill out, young blood and turn around before you get my ass in trouble." "I'm not turning around until you agree to give me a chance," Keith said sternly, causing you to look at him like he was crazy. You turned to look at Monroe and Amour for some type of way out of the conversation, but, of course, they were too occupied socializing with the boys who wanted to break their backs out. "Nobody's here to save you," Keith joked, smirking and letting out a deep chuckle. You looked back over at him and squinted your eyes at him, "If I agree to give you three minutes of my time after class, will you leave me the hell alone?" "Make it five minutes after school, and we have a deal."

"I said three."

"And I said five."

The authority in his voice surprised you, but you wouldn't make that evident. You sucked your teeth and mumbled, "Fine." "Is there a problem?" Mr. Maxwell asked, looking over at you, your girl's, and Keith, Bryshere, and Algee. Monroe, Amour, Algee, and Bryshere quickly went back to their proper composure in their seats as Keith looked back at Mr. Maxwell with a smirk, and looked back at you, "Not anymore."

Monroe and Amour looked at you with a 'bitch, what happened?' expression on their face as you gave them a look of despair. In the corner of your eye, you could see Keith and his boys exchanging looks to one another, almost as if they were instructing Keith to 'take what was his'.

This was going to be a long day.

tbc.

y'all, you know i had to feature MonroeMon and the90sinspiredme in one of my imagines for the one time. 😩

this imagine was kind of cliché, but i enjoyed making it. so far, all my imagines need to be continued 💀, so i'm going to make an imagine that isn't going to have the same "tbc" ending.

for right now, though, i hope you all enjoy this imagine! until next time, my loves. 💞

- c.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

290K 10.1K 51
its about Keith , you'll love it .💜
26.4K 541 81
Keith powers stories. Each imagine 10 minutes long.
288K 4.9K 47
a series of imagines in which your favorite nba heartthrob makes your dreams come true.
19.2K 549 26
keith tyree powers imagines his girl and only his, the girl he loves and cherishes. forever yours, keith tyree powers. ♥