Dark | Justin Bieber

Autorstwa daniellalabbruzzo

He was only 12 when he had his first kill. Since then, his life has changed, But would he learn how to fit in... Więcej

One: Pilot
Two: The Angel
Three: The Girl
Four: It Was Me
Five: so, it's a date?
Six: Not The Night
Seven: Had To Lie
Eight: I Can't
Nine: What do I do?
ten: Wyatt
Eleven: "Buddies"
Tweleve: ready or not, here i come
13: TDK
14: im only human
15: no regrets.

Dark

1.9K 14 0
Autorstwa daniellalabbruzzo

He was only 12 when he has his first kill. Now he has to pretend to be someone he is not to protect his idenity and his family. what will he do to keep his cravings of blood and how will he avoid to get caught?

Try to touch the past. Try to deal with the past. It's not real. It's just a dream. -Ted Bundy

AN/ Just a little behind the story of this fan fic. I'm a huge fan of Dexter (the show) and I felt like what if I make a similar story to Dexter but just put Justin in it. ALSO if you don't know what Dexter is about you can google it, it's on Netflix so go watch it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
751 102 50
"Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions. I don't have the answers. Does anyone? People see what they want to see, nobody knows what I...
25.2K 801 36
"Oh trust me shawty, I'm no regular kid." And with that, he walked away, leaving me there totally dumbfounded by what just happened.
721K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...