The Abandoned Child: Naruto F...

By jarodlikestowrite

Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and... More

Chapter 1: Naruto Uchiha?
Chapter 2: Graduation
Chapter 3: Sparring
Chapter 4: Mission to Wave Part 1
Chapter 5: Mission to Wave Part 2
Chapter 6: Mission to Wave Part 3
Chapter 7: Will To Live
Chapter 8: Madara Uchiha
Chapter 9: Training
Chapter 10: Awakening
Ive Been Tagged?
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: Erase
Chapter 15: Join Me!
New Story!
Chapter 16: 5 Kage Summit
Chapter 17: This Is War
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 19: Broken
Chapter 20: Death of the Akatsuki
Chapter 21: Choices
Chapter 22: Till I Collapse
Chapter 23: No Love
Chapter 24: Attack on Tit-I mean Konoha
Chapter 25: Knowledge
ATTENTION READERS!
Chapter 26: The Return
Chapter 27: The Fight to End all Fights
Epilogue
The Student
Naruto Uchiha vs. Son Goku
Stolen Fanfics
Chapter 7: Mysteries
Chapter 8: The Sand People
I give up, lol

Chapter 11: The End of the Beginning

63.8K 1.1K 319
By jarodlikestowrite

5 Years Later (Naruto is 18)

Naruto was on his knees in front of his grandfather, slow tears falling down his face.

Madara Uchiha, is going to die.

"Do not cry Naruto-kun. It saddens me to see you like this." Madara wheezed out, his eyes looking at Naruto warmly. "Do not forget your training."

Naruto wiped the tears away with his sleeve before steeling his nerves and emotions.

"Yes sir." He said, his voice slightly weak. Madara placed his shaking hand on Naruto's head.

"I've defied death long enough. It is finally my time. I was supposed to die before you turned six, but I toughed it out because I knew I would I have to train you." Naruto nodded again.

"I've trained you to be a true shinobi. You have your tools and training. And you have your goals. Now, Obito has been leading an Organization called the Akatsuki. We agreed that once you were ready, you would take over the leadership of it."

Naruto's eyes widened. "What are the goals of this organization?" Naruto asked. Madara smiled sadly.

"To capture the villages military power. The Tailed Beast. If we take them away, we can achieve true peace." Naruto was about to speak but Madara quickly cut him off. "You will not have to give up the Kyuubi. It would be disastrous if you had to. You just gained control of it's chakra, why would you give up power you might need?"

Naruto nodded, his question being answered. "To achieve this peace, the jinchuuriki will have to die. They are too dangerous and their villages will try to use them to stop our quest. Now Naruto, my grandson, do you accept this burden and responsibilities of leading the Akatsuki?"

Naruto nodded again. "Of course Jiji. I won't fail. I will achieve peace."

Flashback

A 15 year old Naruto had been thinking for awhile. What is the peace his grandfather was talking about? He decided to ask.

"Well, I wanted to use the Infinite Tsukuyomi on the moon, so everyone will be in a dream forever. But, that would cause a lot of unneeded destruction. Now, we will bring down the elemental nations and create a new nation, with everyone in it. With no prejudiced people or armies or shinobi wars and unnecessary deaths." Madara said passionately. Naruto smiled.

"That sounds cool Jiji!" He exclaimed causing Obito, who was behind him, to laugh.

Flashback End.

"I know you will." Madara said before he started coughing relentlessly. "Goodbye, my grandson." Madara said before his eyes closed slowly.

Madara Uchiha was dead.

Naruto let another tear fall from his eyes before he picked up his mask and put it on his face. (Obito's mask in the 4th ninja war.)

"I will bring peace. I swear it." Naruto said before Obito came from behind him in a Kamui.

"Are you ready?" Naruto nodded his head.

"Indeed Obito-nii. Let's go meet my new minions." Obito smiled beneath his orange mask. He was proud at how far his brother had come. He was powerful, more powerful than him.

Madara was right. Obito thought before they both disappeared into a Kamui.

Sometime Later in Ame

Obito appeared before the two Akatsuki members. Pain, or Nagato. And Konan. Those were the two who actually knew he was the leader of the organization.

"Welcome Madara-sama." Konan said in her usual emotionless tone. Pain said nothing as he eyed Obito with his Rinnegan.

"Greetings." Obito, disguised as Madara Uchiha said. His voice was now deeper and sounded more threateningly. "Gather the rest of the Akatsuki members. I wish to reveal something to them." Konan and Pain nodded before they went to the room and summoned the rest of the Akatsuki members.

Few Hours Later

"What are we doing here Leader-sama?" Kakuzu asked, slightly annoyed because he was busy.

"We are here to show you the true leader of the Akatsuki." Onto stepped into the light, his mask on.

"Stop joking! There's no way in hell that dumbass is the leader!" Deidara asked. Obito glared at Deidara with his one Sharingan eye visible.

"You will shut up and show respect. I've had quite enough of you as it is." Everyone except for Konan and Pain had there eyes either widened or narrowed at the person they thought was a dumbass named Tobi.

"We are here to reveal my identity. Now, if this leaks out to anyone." He said as he pumped tons of KI into the air, making many of the members sweat. "You will die." He said plainly.

"My name is not Tobi nor Madara Uchiha." Konan and Pain narrowed their eyes at the now fake. "My name is Onto Uchiha. And I am not the true leader of the Akatsuki. I have been preparing it for the true leader."

Naruto Kamuied into the middle of the room, his EMS showing brightly as he looked around at each member carefully. He turned to the Obito.

"Is this it? I expected more..." He said softly, but not to soft for everyone not to hear.

"What do you mean you heathen?!" Hidan yelled. "Have you any idea who we are?!" Naruto focused his eyes on Hidan.

"The only reason you dare to speak out against me is because you're immortal. Tell me, do you feel pain?" Naruto said glaring at Hidan. Hidan smirked.

"Yes! I love pain!" Naruto smirked under his mask.

"Good. Tsukuyomi." He whispered. Not three seconds later, Hidan had fell to his hands and knees. "You may have felt that all of that was real, but if you speak out against me again. I will make it a reality." Naruto turned to the rest of the group.

"My name is Naruto Uchiha. I can be your best friend, or your greatest nightmare. I've been trained by many people, one of them being the real Madara Uchiha. But he is now deceased. Any questions. Raise your hand if you have any."

Feeling childish, but still curious, Konan raised her hand. "What is it?"

"I have two questions." Naruto nodded, indicating for her to go on. "How old are you? And can you defeat a God?" Naruto narrowed his eyes at the girl.

"My age doesn't matter, but since I'm pretty sure everyone wishes to know. None of your business. For your second question, which God would I be facing?" Konan let a smirk grace her face.

"Why, Pain here of course." She said motioning to Pain. Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"I see no God. I see a man who wishes to be a God. You may have the eyes of a God, but you aren't one. Do not make me repeat myself. Or I will go to your little house on the hill." Pain and Konan's eyes widened severely before Pain rose his hand.

"Almighty Push." He said simply as gravity pushed against Naruto's form. Naruto simply channeled chakra to the soles of his feet before the push was done before disappearing.

Pain looked around the room but found none before a hand protruded out from his body. Everybody in the room seemed shocked to the core. Naruto pulled his hand out of the body and walked away.

"Try that again, and I'll do that to your real body Nagato. By the way, I avoided vital spots of your deceased friend so you can use him for your path still." Naruto walked to the chair and sat down and leaned his head on his closed fist.

"Sasori and Deidara will continue to team up. Your mission is to get the One Tails from Gaara of the Sand. Hidan and Kakuzu, you will go after the Two Tails Yugito Nii. Kisame and Obito, you will go get the Three Tails from Yagura, from what I heard, Mist is in a civil war. Zetsu, you will go scout for a weakness in the four tails Roshi. Pain, you will go for the Five Tails. I want you to not destroy any of the village if need be. If you do, there will be consequences. Konan and I will go for the Six Tails Utakata. Last I heard he was in Mist." He muttered the last part to himself.

"Everyone is dismissed except for Pain, Konan, and Obito." Everyone left the room until the four in the room stared at each other.

"I can tell you are not happy. What is wrong?" Naruto asked as he looked at Konan and Pain.

"You claim that you can beat a God. Yet you do not understand pain." Pain said in a monotone voice. Naruto scowled underneath his mask.

"I don't know pain? I know more than you do. I watched my whole clan get wiped out by a man named Danzo Shimura. I saw my Tousan and my kaasan's corpse and then I watched as my brother died protecting me. I was tortured as a child because I was a so called demon. You know nothing." Naruto said, pumping the air with more KI then Obito could ever do. The air grew cold and Konan was having trouble breathing.

"Now. Both of you leave. You are annoying me." Konan and Pain stood up and walked away.

"Do you like them?" Obito asked in an amused voice. Naruto took off his mask and glared at him.

"Not necessarily. Aside from the four who actually spoke, the rest are fine. The rest are just annoyances." Naruto said plainly. Obito nodded before he looked at Naruto.

"Are you going to kill Danzo?" Naruto nodded with vigor. "I'm going to kill him before I go for the Six Tails. I need to get close to that Konan girl and learn of Nagato's weaknesses. He may not be on our level, but he may hinder our plans." Obito nodded before standing up and walking out the door.

"See you later Leader-sama!" He said loudly before he left. Naruto sighed.

Soon Danzo, very soon. You will die by my hand. He thought before he went to go train.

Was it good? I hope so. I have some good news! I might be coming out with a new book. It's where Naruto has two tailed beast inside him. Shukaku and the Kyuubi. So look out for that!

Til next time my lil demons!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 228 13
yeah I Know not an original idea what if Naruto has two siblings what if Naruto's parents are still alive. what if Naruto got neglected for his two s...
161K 2.8K 31
He was neglected, shunned, abused, battered and stabbed and ill spoken by all the villagers. Finally he took a chance. A chance that made him stronge...
256K 9.7K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
105K 2.4K 34
It's been 19 years since that tragic incident....19 years since Menma and Narumi were known to be the only children of Minato and Kushina. But on a f...