The bad boy and me || kth. [C...

By movingkitkats

"You make my heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away cause you're driving me wild" More

Intro
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1

2.5

258 10 16
By movingkitkats

Chapter 25: I'm not a facebook status
_______________
*this chapt contains a little of random curses so if u dont like reading it, u can skip but dont regret if u skip😉*

-Jihyun pov-

"Hey Jihyun will you...." He looked into my eyes. My eyes widened in confusion and my heart began to pound widly against my chest.

"Will you please let me tie your shoelaces?" He asked. Damn I just feel like tons of bricks just me in the head. Like in comics would be.

What was I thinking?

"Uh Y..y..yeah" I stuttered for a while when my brain has forgotten every word on dictionary.

What the actual fuck am I thingking?

I watched him as he move his both his hands in sync doing my sholaces in a perfect ribbon.

"Thanks" He gave me a 'no problem' nod before suddenly turning his face to me.

It suddenly turned into a awkward situation and thank god Eunmi came.

"Yah yah. How is the-" She stopped when she saw Taehyung standing next to me.

"Hello" Innocently, Taehyung greeted her raising his right hand.

"Uh h..hi" She awkwardly did the same and watched as Taehyung leaves.

"Is that really Kim Taehyung? Did he just waved at me?" She asked me looking so amazed.

"Yes. And a yes"

I was just about to walk when I heard someone called my name. Well it's none other than this famous Min Yoongi's crazy ex. Walking with her hips moving side by side and her sparkly pink heels producing annoying sounds as she walks.

"I heard that you're with my yoongi oppa again" She sounds annoyed.

"Correction, not with Yoongi only but also with Taehyung. And the place we hang is called detention" I said sarcastically. Trying not to piss this woman out.

She clears her thoat before saying, "Well well you're sure is a multi purpose slut"

Darn.

"Well listen here you pink sparkly annoying bitch, I'm here just because that damn calculus teacher said so. If he didn't said so I won't be here so shut your mouth before i rip that off leaving you mute" With that words, I leave her completely dumbfounded.

I win.

"I warn you Seo Jihyun, If I saw you talking with Yoongi again I will make you regret it"

"Sure whatever you want" I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't like you do you know that?" She said and I snorted, "What am I to you? B*tch I'm not a facebook status you don't have to like me. I didn't ask you to"

A death glare came from her eyes, "And if you don't really like me and you still watch everything I do, girl you're a fan"

"Shut up! Just wait and I'll make you regret you slut!" She annoyedly yelled.

"Yeah yeah keep that shit of yours to yourself. Eumni yah, let's leave this crazy bitch before I gets crazy as well" With that I pulled Eunmi's hand leaving that women mad and pissed off.

Good job

"Wow awesome thing you did there! You surely have a colorful dictionary" She laughs. "Eh anyways, what's going on with you and Taehyung?"

I widen my eyes upon hearing that question. "What does that supposed to mean?"

"You've been really close to him lately and he looked like sooo comfortable around you" Oh. So it's about this. Should I tell her? About the fact that he's my childhood friend? Maybe I should.

"Uhh well he's- He used to be my childhood friend when I was a kid back then"

"REALLY? WOW!" She yelled like she just won a lottery while I just rolled my eyes.

"Have you been to his house?" She suddenly asked. "Yeah I've been there"

"OH MY GOD REALLY?" She yelled again.

"What is your problem really?" Annoyed, I asked her why is she acting like this.

"Are you still a virgin?" Okay what?

"What the actual fuck are you asking?"

"Just answer me first"

"Yes of course I am idiot! Now tell me what are you thinking?" She also asked me whose house so I told her his parents house and got relaxed a bit.

"You soon, if he brings to his house, you're really dead"

"And why is that?" I asked, totally confused. She suddenly walks closer to me, whispering to my ears, "Because no one came out virgin from his house"

I'm shocked at the fact that I'm not suprised at all. I mean, boys like him aka badboys is always like that. So I have nothing to be suprised about. But one thing that is playing in my mind is; I don't really believe what the bad thing they talked about him. I mean, what if all those things they said about him is not real? It'll only hurt people around him. Yes I've watched him play with girls around but I never heard from their mouth that they kissed or make out with him.

"How can you're so sure about that?" I asked her raising my eyebrows.

"I'm not. It's just I heard people talking about it. They didn't know if it's realy tho" She stated and I feel relaxed a bit.

"So it-" My words were halted when we both see Taehyung leaning against the locker not far across us.

When he realized that me and Eunmi saw him, he winked at me then walked to our position.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Can you talk with me a minute?" He asked then looked at Eunmi signalling for her to go away.

"Uh I'll go first. See ya later Ji" Eunmi gave me a grin before leaving me and Taehyung.

"So..?" I look at his features standing right in front of me with a small smile who is leaning against someone's locker which is the locker next to me. Basically we're looking at each other.

"I'm handsome right?" He all of a sudden spoke. What the heck?

I snorted, rolling my eyes.

"I have pretty lips right?" He states, again. He pursues his lips, then giving me a wink. It's weird that he kept on staring into my eyes. And because of us staring into each other eyes, I felt like the time stopped.

Without breaking the eye contact, he moves closer. Closer enough that my forehead touched him.

"W-What are you doing? Get away!" I tried to push him but unluckily, my small body didn't have that strength to push his muscular ones.

"You're making me crazy" He confesses. "Gosh Kim Taehyung what do you want?!" I said still trying to push him away.

"I want to kiss you"

______________________________________
+Sorry I didn't update that much before^^ I'm just a little lazy because I'm free from my old school haha. I really have fun tho in this new school. I mean, everyone is so nice. Well I hope it will be better~ Thanks for reading and enjoy your days:')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
202K 19.4K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
97.7K 3.8K 33
"Welcome to Vegas, let's play poker." Jeon Jungkook, a professional poker player who plays poker for a living. He's proficient in a number of skills...