Born To Kill - Book I {Rewrit...

By GrissyQuinn

"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino" I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. "Lesson two. Never... More

Important Authors Note
Rewritten***
*Prologue: Taken*
*Chapter 1: Recruited*
*Chapter 2: Omerta*
*Chapter 3: The Valentino Family*
*Chapter 4: Demons*
*Chapter 5: Back up*
*Chapter 6: First Job*
*Chapter 8: Looking at the stars*
*Chapter 9: Spies & Revelations*
*Chapter 10: Girls of the Mafia Pt.1*
Chapter 11: Girls of the Mafia Pt 2
*Chapter 12: Shattered Walls*
*Chapter 13: Ruthless*
*Chapter 14: Killers*
*Chapter 15: Famiglia*
*Chapter 16: Una Serata Romantica*
*Chapter 17: Explosions*
*Chapter 18: Letting go & Moving on*
*Chapter 19: The Benefit*
*Chapter 20: Chaos*
*Chapter 21: Euphoria*
*Chapter 22: Justice*
*Chapter 23: The Calm*
*Chapter 24: The Storm*
*Chapter 25: X marks the spot*
*Chapter 26: Haunting Pasts*
*Chapter 27: Broken*
*Chapter 28: Into Pieces*
*Chapter 29: Skylar*
*Chapter 30: Nothing else Matters*
*Chapter 31: Diamond*
*Chapter 32: Love Death & Blood*
*Chapter 33: A battle ends but a war begins...*
Authors note:

*Chapter 7: Thirst for blood*

18.7K 591 42
By GrissyQuinn

Alright guys!!! Chapter 7 is up and ready :D Shit goes down in this chapter and you get you see Nyx in action! <3

Above is the handsome Angelo Romano <3 And the song mirror mirror that i thought fit  How Nyx feels inside almost all the time. Plus the instrumental is great for reading the action scene <3

Also this chapter is dedicated to one of my favorite authors OutOfMyLimit17

Reading her stories and having the chance to talk to her inspired me to continue this simple story :D Thank you Ken! <3 Keep at it with your amazing stories!

Check them out guys, you will truly not regret it! <3

I sincerely hope you enjoy the chapter <3

Happy Reading!

Love, GrissyQuinn! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day went on rather quickly. Everybody was anxious for the evening to fall so we could kill Santini and get the job over with.

In the morning when we all had breakfast, we sat around the dining table going over the minor details of the plan. Once it was planned, we all started prepping.

Alexander wanted to be there to kill Santini himself but for some reason he didn't feel like explaining he couldn't come with us. Angelo however, said he wanted to see, and I quote 'The biggest badest lady killer around, kick some traitor ass'. After seeing I had no way of saying no to him, I agreed but only if he promised to stay out of my way.

"You know, I'm not Alexanders second in command just for being handsome." He brushed his hair back and winked at me, to which I just rolled my eyes and kept walking towards the armory. "I'm a cold-blooded killer in the Mafia, I can help with Santini."

"I know you can, Angelo. The problem is Jeremy, Alexa and I already have everything planned out and besides" I turned to him "I can take care of everything myself."

"Nyx!" Jeremy exclaimed as soon as I stepped inside the room "Look at this beautiful VTR SS 700 sniper rifle" he lifted it up like it was a holy thing to hold and I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's really nice Jer." Handling guns for Jeremy is like seeing a kid playing with new toys on Christmas morning. The man lives to polish, arm and use any type of gun there is. The thing about him is that he can use a 9mm pistol or a top-quality sniper rifle and he won't miss his shot.

"It's more than just nice, its beautiful! Babe look at this" he ran over to Alexa who was placing a 9mm on her waist. Her work will mostly be in a nearby house with her tech equipment, but you never go unarmed on a job.

"Yes, Jeremy Braxton, this is the 10th time you've shown it to me. Just put in the bag sweetie, we have to go soon." She rolled her eyes but ended up placing a kiss on his cheek.

Shaking my head at the two of them, I walked over to the gun section and grabbed a simple Glock 22, fully loaded and placed it on my waist. Now, to my favorite kind of weapon, blades. Although I can use any type of weapon, blades have always been my favorite.

Guns are great for a quick kill, but when you want to torture the victim, there's nothing better than a sharp blade. I grabbed a couple of small knives and placed them in the holster inside each of my black boots. I smiled to myself knowing there's one more weapon I needed, but it wasn't in here.

"That's it? Just a Glock 22 and two knives? I know you're a great assassin and all but you're going to need more than that." Angelo spoke up as I turned to leave the room.

"Oh, she's not done" Jeremy answered with a smile of his own.

Shortly after I got here,Alexander gave me the keys to a black GT mustang so I could use it whenever I hada job and not have to depend on rides.

"She's not?" Angelo questioned.

"I'm not" I answered as I opened the trunk of the car and took out a shiny long black case.

I smiled over to Angelo who was looking at me all confused. I opened the case and took out my weapon. A gorgeous long Katana blade with a shiny platinum sharp blade and a black handle that had a red crescent moon on it. This was my weapon of choice and my loyal partner. She always got the job done in the most elegant and painful way.

(This is the closes thing i found that looks like the Katana. All is how i imagined but instead of the white diamonds there's a single red crescent moon at the edge)

"Shit! A fucking Katana?!" Angelo asked as he tried to touch it, but I slapped his hand away.

"Hands off!" I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender, backing away.

"She's a beauty" A voice said from behind me.

I turned to see Alexander standing there in a navy-blue suit and tie.

"She is, thank you: I smiled putting my katana away in her sheath behind my back.

"I just came to make sure you're already. Next time some bastard crosses me, I'm taking care of him myself. But for now, I believe you can handle this." He gave me that silent stare again letting me know he's expecting results from me.

With a silent nod back, I got in the car where everyone was waiting. It was nearing 8 at night and sky was already dark and perfect for the job.  Since I had to do most of the dirty work, I dressed comfortably with some black leggings, combat boots and a black hoodie. My hair was up in a high ponytail and my hands were covered by my trusty gloves. I felt the cool metal strip against my knuckles as I grabbed the steering wheel and drove out of the villa.

Santini lived about 40 minutes away from the Villa. Which if he's trying to hide is not the farthest away place but it didn't matter. He could have been halfway around the world and I would have found him. We all rode in silence all focused on the job at hand. Once we got to the neighborhood, we parked in an empty house about three away from his.

Once we got out the car, Alexa immediately started unpacking her equipment. Setting everything on a small table in the middle of the room. Jeremy was in another corner of the room setting up his rifle.

The safehouse was not Infront of Santini's, the plan was that Jeremy would walk over to another vantage point near his house and take out all the men on the outside. Once that was done, Alexa would disarm all the alarms and cameras, then it's my turn to take out all the men on the inside, so I could have my fun with Santini.

"What am I supposed to do? Just stand here and count cracks on the walls?" Angelo pouted over at me.

"You are coming with me and helping me take out all the mean insides. Quietly, please. So, if you're going to use a gun, make sure it has a silencer."  I ordered.

"I know how this works, Nyx. I didn't start this life yesterday." He rolled his eyes while half smiling.

"Okay, here are some earpieces" Alexa gave each of us a small speaker that we proceeded to fit in our ear. "As always, with this we can communicate and make sure everything is running smoothly." She gave the last one to Jeremy and gave him a kiss before he nodded over to us and headed over to his position.

"Angelo and I will be hiding over at the entrance. Let us know when it's all clear" with that we turned around and left the safe house. Angelo and I both sneaking over close to Santini's and waited for the signal.

"Everybody in position?" Alexa's voiced popped up on the earpiece.

"In position and ready to take out some guards, duck hunt style" Jeremy answered as Angelo laughed behind me.

"Shh!" I scolded Angelo "In position, let's get this started guys." I whispered.

"Let's go" Alexa responded before it all went quiet.

I could just imagine her staring into her computer screens as her fingers flew all over the keyboard like magic as she hacked in and disabled all the alarms and cameras. Alexa was very talented and smart. She got into D. Impero on her own free will and with a dark past. Her mom died when she was five and she never knew her dad. After her mom died, she ended up alone with her stepfather. Safe to say he was a very bad man; he hit her and took advantage of her repeatedly. When she turned eighteen, she left the house and eventually found D. Impero where she bowed to train and never let any man take advantage of her again.

"The alarms are disabled. Take it away, Jer!" Alexa cheered on her boyfriend.

"You got it, babe!" Once we get home, we can celebrate all. Night. Long." Jeremy smoothly said, and I even heard Alexa giggle.

"Focus guys!" I said while admittedly smiling.

"Also, if you're going to have phone sex, please keep in mind you're not alone here." Angelo teased while looking disgusted.

"Fine, relax. I see ten guards on the outside and about ten more on the inside. The ten on the outside I'll take out easily, the other ten is on you guys." With that Jeremy got to work.

I could quietly hear all the bodies dropping one after another. Jeremy is an excellent shot. I could also imagine him laying down on the ground, concentrated on his targets and he pulled the trigger again and again exactly ten times, hitting his target every single time.

Just when I heard the tenth body hit, I smiled as Jeremy spoke up. "It done. All clear on the outside."

"Roger that. Nyx, I'm going to cut off the power. Once that's done head inside. They are five men outside his office on the second floor. Two as soon as you enter through the front door and three in the kitchen. From what I see he's alone in his office, oblivious to the whole thing."

"Perfect! Stay alert guys. Angelo and I are going in" with that Angelo and I started walking towards the entrance of the house. Thinking it would be a bad idea to just burst through the front door where two men stood, I decide to enter through the back door and head on from there.

"Through the back" I whispered looking back to Angelo.

I felt my katana safely bump against my back as I walked silently. Once at the door we quietly walked inside. "Handle the guys at the front door, ill head to the kitchen" I whispered and left Angelo to his work.

"As soon as I got close to the kitchen" I whispered and left Angelo to his work.

As soon as I got close to the kitchen, I heard three different voices. I peered over the corner of the wall I saw three guys sitting on a table, drinking beers and smoking. I heard two bodies drop in a moment and then Angelo walked over to my view letting me know he was done on his side.

I nodded in acknowledgement before I got to work myself.  Taking a knife out of my boot, I threw it at one of them fast. The knife landing right in the middle of his forehead making him drop dead instantly.

It took a second before the other two guys realized what had happened and turned to spot me standing in the entrance of the room. "Sorry to interrupt boys but goddess of night has come out to play tonight" I smiled as one of them started charging at me like a bull seeing red.

I quickly dodged his punch, making him run right past me but before he could charge back, I took out my gun and shot him right in the neck, making him drop bleeding out while trying to breathe.

Before I could even react the last of the three grabs me from behind trying to choke me, the momentum pushing me closer to a wall. I elbowed him in the ribs making him loose him grip on my neck. My hands quickly go up around his neck and using the wall as my own momentum I flip over behind him, breaking his neck instantly. His body fell to the floor joining his two dead buddies.

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I grabbed my gun from the floor and retrieved the knife from the man's forehead.

"That was badass" I turned to see an impressed Angelo.

"My best friend, ladies and gentlemen" Jeremy spoke over the earpiece. I'm guessing he watched the whole thing through my cameras with Alexa.

"Were not done yet." Before moving on to the second floor, I searched the guys on the floor to see if they had weapons on them. Finding three more guns. I tossed one to Angelo and place the other two on the holsters on my thighs. "Alexa said they are five more men in front of Santini's office, at this point it doesn't matter if were quiet. I want him to hear his men die, I want him afraid."

With a nod from Angelo, I took out my katana from her sheathe her handle feeling familiar in my hand. In my other hand, I held my gun tightly. With my boots clicking against the marbled tiles in the stairs, I was done being quiet, I got my fix of blood and I craved more. I wanted them scared and aware that Nyx was here.

As soon as we got there and all the men noticed us, Angelo fired the first short making the first of the men drop. Smiling to myself I started running two of the men as Angelo fought the other two. I shot one in the leg making him drop down screaming in pain as I lifted my blade and sliced his throat. Quickly turning placing my katana on my back, I saw the other guard pointing his gun at me, it happened before I could react. The sharp pain of a bullet on my shoulder, the warmness of my blood seeping through my black clothes.

The guard grinned as I held my shoulder in pain. "Bad idea" I groaned pissed off.

I saw him lift up his gun again but before he could land another shot, I kicked it out of his hand and punched him in the face. I felt his nose break under my hand thanks to the metal strip in my gloves. I felt my knuckles bleed from under the glove, but I welcomed the pain.

He quickly recovered and managed to land a punch on my stomach. I doubled over in pain as he kneed me in the face. My lip split open and I tasted blood. Before he could hit me again, I plunged my blade right in his stomach and pulled it out before kicking him back making him fall on his back. I watched him hold his wound on the floor, a pool of blood forming around him. Deciding to put him out of his misery, I take out my gun and shoot him right in the head.

"Shit!" I heard Angelo's voice and looked over to see him holding his arm that was now bleeding just like mine. There was one last man standing and he was big and strong. He was getting the best of Angelo.

Acting quickly, I took out the Magnum I had taken from the guys downstairs and pointed it at the guy's head. "Fuck you" I whispered before I fired, and his body dropped along with the other four in the hallway. The thing about the magnum is that it's so powerful its messy, which made the guys blood splatter all over me.

"You okay?" I looked over at Angelo.

"Yeah, he stabbed my arm, I'll be fine." He winced, his arm still bleeding.

Quickly, I took a piece of fabric from one of the guys on the floor and tied it around his wound "That should stop the bleeding for now." I winced at my own wound still bleeding.

"Thanks, are you okay. I thought I saw that guy shoot you."

"Yeah, the bullet grazed my shoulder, I've been through worse. I'll be fine." With that I walked over to the office door where I would finally take care of Santini.

As I grabbed the handle, I noticed the door was locked. I could help but chuckle at the weak attempt to keep me away. Stepping back, I pointed the gun at the lock and shot it open.

Kicking the door open, I was greeted by a dark room. A desk sat right in the middle of it. Suddenly, I heard a man yell while running towards me with a knife barely giving me time to dodge his attack, the knife scrapping my side. Luckily, it wasn't a deep cut but just a scratch.

Angelo went into action and punched the guy straight in the face and grabbed him from behind. Santini's hands being held on his back by Angelo.

"Get him to the chair" I said wincing at the burning sensation coming from my side.

Angelo does as he's told and pushes him down on his chair. "Stay in this chair or I will shoot you" he took out his gun and pointed it at Santini's head. "Got it?"

Santini didn't answer but kept staring daggers at me which I returned with a smile. It was obvious he was scared but he was trying to hide it behind his pathetic stares. It's how every man is, they try to act all brave but inside they are just as scared as a little girl would be.

"Do you know why I'm here?" I asked walking over to him.

"Why would I tell a bitch like you, anything?"  I've heard stories about Nyx, but I never thought she would be a weak princess like you." He laughed and I laughed with him.

"Men always try to be a smartass" I shook my head taking out my knives and placing them on the desk in front of them. He stared at the knives for a second before I took one and plunged it right into his left hand that was sitting on his armrest.

He yelled out in pain as the knife holds his hand in place.

"You pissed someone off, Santini!" I looked in his now scared eyes as I grabbed my other knife. "Alexander Valentino to be exact"

"Va- Valentino? Bu- but I've been his ally for years." He tried to act dumb and I loved it. I loved when they dragged out the inevitable, when they tried to save their pathetic lives. It made things all the more fun for me.

"You think he doesn't know that you've been stealing drugs and money from him? That he doesn't know how you murdered one of his men?" I pressed down on the knife in his hand making him cry out in pain.

"No! I haven't done any of that, I swear!"

I took the other knife plunging it in his other hand, his cries of pain music to my ears. "Don't fucking lie, Santini!"

"Alright, alright!" he begged "I'm sorry, I'll give him back his money and I'll pay him back, I swear!"

"What about Caleb?" Angelo spoke up as he pressed his gun harder against Santini's head. "You're going to bring him back from the fucking dead?"

"I'm sorry, he tried to kill me, I just defended myself!"

Taking out my katana, I pointed it right at him "You see, it's not about what you stole anymore. It's about disrespect, it's about breaking your word to Valentino." I pushed the blade into his neck, drawing a bit of blood.

"You're going to be an example, Antonio Santini" I whispered moving the blade to his neck. "An example that teaches two very important lessons" I started pressing the blade more into his neck drawing blood again.

"please... don't kill me" he begged. His eyes going from the blade in his neck to my furious stare.

"Lesson one. Never cross Alexander Valentino." I pressed on one of the knives in his hand. Lesson two. Never call me Princess!" with that I gracefully sliced his throat with my katana.

His throat instantly started bleeding, the sounds of him choking on his own blood filled the room.

"Remind me to never call you princess" Angelo said placing his gun away.

"Never call me princess!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
4.9K 38 28
"Oh please darling, you couldnt kill me even if your life depended on it." His raspy voice making the space between my legs wet. if i wasnt standing...
111K 1.9K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
3M 56.5K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...