One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
Love in the air
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

FEELINGS SUCK

15.8K 50 33
By Nloved1D

Louis's POV:

I can't stop thinking about her. How Liam touches her, and how that should be me. I want her to love me, but she's way to good for me. That's why she has Liam, they are perfect for each other, a match made in heaven. And then there's me, the swag master from Doncaster, who doesn't have a lot of swag now.

I'm still ill, and I know why. It's because I can't get her out of my head, she slips into my mind every time and I wish that it would stop, but it doesn't. And sometimes I like thinking about her, but it hurts so much. It hurts knowing that she will never love me. The love of my life loves another boy. 

With all the other girls I had, I felt different. That was just... a little love. But here I am, psychically ill and mentally dying. 

Feeling are stupid! They hurt you, sometimes they can make you feel good, like smiling when I see a cupcake, sure, but most of the times it hurts, kills, even. 

So the statement of the day:

FEELINGS SUCK.

But I know that's just a reason for me to stop thinking about Youé. See? Now I'm thinking about her again! Graw, stupid mind!

I need to find another girl! But I can't! I can't forget Youé. I want to be the one who holds her hand when she's walking on the street, i want to be the one kissing her cheek when she smiles her beautiful smile, I want to be the one laying her down on the bed, making her feel safe, warm and comfortable.

But that's impossible, I know.

I'm Louis Tomlinson, the hopeless carrotking, extremely in love with somebody he can't get.

Sigh.

It's almost 4am and I can't sleep. Harry hasn't returned, I guess a new one night stand. The flirt. I can't do this anymore. But gosh, those twins were damn hot.

But it was stupid, with no emotions, it was just sex for nothing, AND they were acting stupid to Laura and Youé. 

I just need Youé! But even if Youé loves me back, Liam would break, and I can't do that to my best friend.

See, Louis, everything shows that you can't love her, so why do you still? You need to forget her!

Now I am talking to myself in thoughts. THIS HAS TO STOP! 

I get angry at myself and throw the blankets off my body, jumping out of the bed, bad idea. I fall down, Feeling so weak. I groan, feeling a bruise forming on my leg.

I sigh and lay down on the floor, holding my knees close to my chest. How can one girl change my life so much? I have to find a solution, this has to stop. I feel the sour taste coming up my throat again. I crawl as fast as I can to the bathroom and throw up again.

Suddenly i feel 2 hands on my shoulders. I get a little scared but my feelings slip away when the sour taste comes up my throat again.

Someone kneels down next to me and when I'm finally done, I get a glass of water put against my lips and clean my mouth, then finally I look at the person and see Laura, a worried look on her face.

I can't hold it anymore and burst out in tears, sob into her shirt. She doesn't ask anything, just holds me and sometimes plays with my hair a little. 

When I calm down, I lift my head up and look at her. She smiles weakly at me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Lou, what's going on, why are you so upset?" she asks me with a small voice. I sigh, maybe I just have to tell somebody my thoughts, I already told Liam, but half. Laura is such a sweet girl, she's like my little sister. i can trust her, and she would never judge me.

"I'm in love," I say and first she narrows her eyes, looking surprised, confused but then she smiles weakly again. "Youé?" she asks and I nod. She knew. She's the body language expert here. But Youé too! Has she noticed?

"But I can't, I know I can't, and I want it to stop, but it doesn't stop, and it makes me feel sick" I say and moan. My head is aching again. 

She lifts my head up, and I gaze into her wise brown eyes. "Lou, listen. You're forcing your mind to block her out, but that's the wrong way. Except that you're in love with her, that makes it easier to forget your love for her. So stop thinking too much, just let your mind drift to different places and dream, because nobody can read them." 

She looks deeply into my eyes. "I'm worried about you, Lou, you're my cupcake king, my carrotman and superman, I hate to see you like this. You will find your girl, I promise. But hang on, please, we're going to Australia tomorrow, our flight leaves at 12, so we have to get up at 9 because it's an hour drive," she tells me and I nod. 

She frown her eyebrows together slightly, she always does that when she's thinking. "Harry isn't back?" she asks me and I shake my head. "I'm sleeping with you tonight," she says, not even asking me. I smile a little, she's like my little sister.

Laura is special, just like Youé. Not stop thinking about her! But Laura said I have to think about her... This is going to be hard.

She walks to Zayn's room and wakes him up slowly. He sits up and kisses her softly. "What's wrong?" he asks her, worried. She looks at me and Zayn too. His smile drops and frowns, then looks confused and then worried.

"What's wrong Lou?" he asks me and i sigh. "I'm sleeping in his room tonight alright? I want to check on him." she says and he groans. "Can't Liam do that? I want you here," he says and yawns. I chuckle and Laura rolls her eyes.

She gives him a peck on the lips and then walks to me again, takes my hand and we walk to my bed. I lay down and she does too, snugles up against my chest and I wrap my arms around her. "I'm so lucky to have you as my fiancé," I joke and she giggles. "We've been engaged for more than half a year now, isn't it time that we get married?" she says and winks at me. 

Sometimes we act like we're engaged, just joking of course.

"Sure, but now we have to sleep," I say and stroke some hair out of her face. "You're so sweet Lou," she says and cuddles a little more into my chest. She knows that I'm addicted to cuddling.  I tighten my grip around her and and smile. I feel a lot better, just like yesterday with Harry. I need someone to cuddle with.

"Lou, think about her. About what you love about her. Why she is so important to you, and so on. I'm here, alright?" she says and I nod, sigh and close my eyes.

I have a dream, about Youé. She's happy, not as my girlfriend but as Liam's. I'm happy too, because I see her smile, she is happy and I know I'm going to find someone, sometime.

Laura's POV:

I wake up, alone. Louis is gone down already. What's the time? I look at Louis's phone. 8am? We're flying to Australia today, so this is a good time to wake up. I stand up and stretch. Then I realise Zayn is still sleeping, knowing him. I walk into our room and guess what, he's snoring like a bear. A really hot and sexy bear. His mouth slighty opened, laying in the middle of the bed, his arms and legs spread out like a sea star. He likes to have space, i see...

I chuckle and a loud snore makes me laugh again. He's cute. I walk over to the bed and sit down, give him a peck on the lips. "Babe, you have to wake up," I whisper into his ear and then kiss his neck. He groans and grabs my waist suddenly, I squeal and his lips press to mine. "Good morning beautiful" he says and then begins kissing my neck. 'Wide awake I see," I chuckle and he breathes against my neck, making me shiver. His hand moves up my thigh. 

I have to stop him. "Zayn, you have to st..." His lips slam onto mine and it's to late. His hand slips between my legs and I moan. He smirks, evil boy. "Zayn..." I drawl out and moan again. "God I like to see you like this," he mubles against my neck and his thumb circles my clit, I make a mewling sound and he smirks. What this guy does to me...

I feel him grow harder and little Zayn presses against my hip. My mind comes back a little. "Zayn, not before a flight," I exclaim between my gasps.

His thumb presses against my clit and my hips buck into his hands, I moan loudly and he chuckles. "What does a flight have to do with this?" he says but I can't reply.

"Zayn..please.." I moan and his lips press against mine. He takes off my shirt and underwear, than his own. He slides inside me and I cry out. He presses me into the matress and moans himself, I wrap my hands into his hair and kiss him desperately.

Youé's POV:

I groan and turn around in the bed. Liam shoves in the bed but I hold my eyes closed. His hand slips into mine and I feel his body come closer. "Love, you have to wake up," he says and I keep my eyes shut. His lips touch mine softly and I smile inside. He knows how to wake up a girl in style. When I still don't move, his lips press against mine again, and again and finally he's laying on top of me kissing me harder. "Alright, Liam, I'm up!" I chuckle and wrap my arms around him. He smiles down at me. "Finally, I thought that I had to kiss you all day before you finally would," he says, pretending like it's such a bad and hard job.

'Yeah, like that's horrible," I say and roll my eyes. His lips brush against mine and i breathe out, smiling.  'I love you," he whispers. "I love you too." 

He helps me pack and we walk to the living room, seeing Niall playing his guitar, Harry laying on the sofa, Louis cooking eggs. Persephone is showering I think.

Where are Zayn and Laura?

WAIT WHAT? LOUIS IS COOKING EGGS?!

"Lou, you're better!" I say and jump into his arms. He looks shocked but then smiles. "Yeah.." he says. His smile changed a bit. It looks, happier? More confident? I like it! Louis is better! YAY!

"Want some breakfast?" he asks me and I look into the frying pan. I open my mouth to say something but then close it again. It's not past 12pm so... no breakfast for me.

"No, thanks Lou, but I'm so happy you're better," I say and give him a peck on the cheek, quickly changing the subject.

I walk back to Liam and he holds my waist. "Where are Laura and Zayn?" I ask and he shrugs. Liam takes his breakfast and looks at me, then frowns. "You're not eating?" he asks. "I'm not hungry." I lie. He nears his eyes a little but doesn't ask further. 

"Where are Laura and Zayn?" Niall asks, Persephone joined us at the breakfast table. "I don't know, I asked Liam too but we h..."  Our question is answered when we hear a loud moan from Zayn. Louis shoves his plate away, "Now I'm not hungry any more," he says and we all laugh. 

"Babe come here," Liam says and i sit down in my chair. I snuggle against Liam's chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. The flight is about to take off, and we all sit inour places. Zayn and Laura are sleeping in each others arms. Persephone is quietly chatting with Niall, Louis is playing with Harry's hair and smiling, I'm in Liam's arms. This flight is going to be comfortable.

I yawn. "Go to sleep, love, it's a long flight, 24 hours" he says and my eyes flutter closed. "I love you, Liam."

"I love you too, gorgeous."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
23M 805K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...