Tough Love

By melissalynn88

I wanted a baby. I really, wanted to have a baby... It wasn't an option of wanted one right now, given my sup... More

Coming Soon
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX

CHAPTER TWELVE

32.7K 1.2K 133
By melissalynn88

ISABELLE.

"You chose this?" I asked, holding my finger up in the air as we lay naked beneath the bed sheet. "It's perfect." It really was.

He smiled as his hand slid over my stomach, he had barely left my bump untouched. "Yes. On the way here, I should have done it years ago. I'm sorry."

Yes, probably true. "It doesn't matter now. I just can't wait to marry you."

We had made a run for it back to the house as the rain poured down. Our make-out had been cut short by the freezing cold droplets of water soaking us both. Although, my panties were quite wet already from his mouth against mine.

Coming back to bed after drying off, we hadn't done anything yet except kiss and cuddle, unable to leave each other alone. "I noticed you met up with Sam?"

I raised a brow, growing uneased by his name being mentioned. "It wasn't anything, just old friends catching up."

"Lovers."

"I've only slept with one man before, and he just proposed not long ago." I pointed out. "Yes, we caught up, but there is nothing to it. I'm too hooked on another man to think about anybody else."

Ashton grinned, moving so he hovered above me. "Damn straight." He leant in, pressing his lips to my forehead. "I want to marry before the baby is here. I mean it, Belle." His words clear as day as he brushed his fingers against my cheek. "You're going to be first, and you being nothing pregnant has nothing to do with it. I would have begged you to come back even if you weren't pregnant."

I smiled up at him. Relieved he wanted to marry sooner, I didn't want to be heavily pregnant on my wedding day. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I should have done.

"No. You don't need to say sorry." He whispered, placing a tender kiss to my mouth.

"Good. Now, please for the love of god put your tongue on my pussy. I'm dying a hormonal mess right now, and your hard dick resting against me isn't helping." I groaned, frustrated and horny. It wasn't a good combo.

His tongue founds its way between my open parted legs, I bucked up with a loud moan as his fingers entered me, whilst the flat of his tongue swirled around my hardened nub. The instant pleasure drove me wild, I couldn't hold back as I locked my legs around his neck and moved with a grind, faster.

The orgasm hit me like crazy as I fisted the bedsheets, crying out in pure pleasure. He didn't let up, instead continuing to devour like a starved man. My breasts beneath his palms as he squeezed, teasing my erect nipples.

I came again.

Moving upwards, his mouth kissing over my swollen stomach, making his way towards my mouth as he halted between my legs, and pressed into my entrance. I gripped both his arms, spreading my legs wider apart allowing him to sink in with a low groan. Beads of sweat on his forehead as he lowered down, and pulled my right leg back.

"I'm trying so hard not to blow, but fuck me. You feel incredible." He murmured, softly against my mouth.

My breathing quickened, and I nodded. "Mm. Oh god, faster." I knew it would be over all too soon, but it had been well over a month since we made love, and I just needed to feel him as deep as possible.

Taking my hint, his hips drew back, and he slammed in harder. Oh baby, welcome home.

Make up, engagement and finding out we're having a baby sex thrown all into the one round, was the most passionate I had ever seen him.

We didn't just fuck, he loved me tenderly.

Then we fucked, gripping each other. The vented-up desperation of not being together for so long came out in the both of us. His cock buried deep inside of me to the hilt, and yet we still weren't close enough. His hands wound through my hair, twisting as his fingers curled to grasp hold. My legs locked tightly around his thighs, bucking upwards to meet each thrust he gave.

Our bodies saying the untold words as our mouths focused on kissing.

When I had opened the door tonight, I never expected it to be him. My mind had raced, worried he would be so mad with me. For him to come this way and apologise, then propose, it was a night I would never forget.

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to buy your own salon one day?" he asked as I lay curled up against his side.

The rain still coming down hard on the roof as his fingertips traced over the curve of my breast. "Because I didn't have time to run my own business and take care of Jenna at home. I made a choice, and it's never been a regret."

"You will have your own business. I'll build it if I have to." He said assuring. "Don't give up on your dreams for me."

"You are my dreams." He was my future.

His hand move downwards, back to my swollen belly. "Boy or girl?" he sat up, propped on his elbow as he looked at me with a broad smile.

There was no way he could have faked this, he was definitely happy about the pregnancy. "I don't know."

"I'd like a girl, who looks like you."

I smiled at that. "I'd like a boy, who looks just like you."

He laughed, shaking his head as he noticed he pile of baby items placed on the floor by the dresser. "So, your mum really brought all of these?"

"Except this, I did choose something a couple of weeks back that you may like." And I sat, pulling on his shirt that came just beneath my bum, even with the pregnancy tummy sticking out. I came back, passing him the small white paper bag. "They're so cute. It was a hard to resist purchase."

He sat, the sheets pooled around his waist covering his naked lower half as he dug through the bag, and lifted out the small navy overalls. His smile grew. "Looks like I will have a little helper to come and work with me then." Placing the bag down, his arms were wrapping back around me, pulling me back into bed. "When I found the test, I was angry at first, but only because Parker knew before I did. I can't believe how I spoke to you when you were already pregnant, I swear I did want children with you, I was just trying to please Jenna."

"I don't want you to hate yourself over it. We're going to be ok, I want to move forward and for all of us to be happy. I mean sure, I didn't expect to be pregnant without some trying, but I was incredibly happy when I found out. Having your baby, and marrying you was life goals that I can now tick off." I smiled, looking up at him behind me.

He laughed. "Life goals, huh? Hmm, we may have to put some more goals on that board for you. I want to move forward also."

"How is Jenna? Was you home often or working?" I had so many questions that I wanted to know about.

"It was hard, I won't deny that. You're the glue that keeps the house in order, and without you, I really struggled." He blew out a breath, laying back onto the pillow more. "Mum was there, but she refused to do everything and I put my fist through a wall twice." His chest vibrated as he laughed softly. "I've only spent one night in our bed, and we lived off take out. I stopped shaving as you can see, and started drinking a lot. It's been the worst couple months of my life."

My heart began to race. "You slept with other people?" he'd only spent one night in his own bed. My mind began to race.

"What?" then he turned, looking at me as he realised what he had said. "Fuck. No. I meant I slept on the couch, I wasn't even thinking about having sex with anyone unless it's with you. I didn't go anywhere beside work." Stroking my cheek tenderly, he whispered. "You're the only one I'll ever be with."

I smiled as his mouth dipped closer to mine. "Same. I'm completely yours."

His mouth captured mine with a heated kiss, our tongues clashed and my body reacted with desire. Sliding himself over, he laid between my legs an both hands cupped my breast, thumbs tracing over as he kissed down my neck, then pulled back sporting a wider grin. "I love how big these have gotten."

Laughing as I rolled my eyes, I just smiled. "Course you do. They're massive"

"Will they get bigger?"

Such a pervert. "Yes, most likely. I'm not halfway yet, my body has a lot of growing to do."

"I can't wait to watch. When is your next ultrasound? I will come to that." It was said with such determination not to miss anything more.

"I had another scan last week." I pulled away suddenly, reaching for my iPhone. "I filmed the ultrasound and heartbeat for you to hear." I know it wasn't the same, but at least he could see and hear what I was able to.

"Bullshit." He shot up, brows closer together as he frowned anxiously, looking at the phone as the video began to play.

The frown began to fade, and a smile appeared. The phone was taken from my hands as he watched closely with intent. I focused on his reaction, having watched the short clip numerous times previously. As the sound of the heartbeat filled out ears, he cupped a hand over his mouth and sucked in a deep breath.

His eyes glassed over as he looked straight to me. "That's our baby?"

"That's our baby's heart beating." I smiled, leaning into him as he forwarded the file to his own phone which dinged with a text seconds later. I then went on and showed him the photos of how my body has changed through the past weeks we've spent apart, from each morning since they day I found out I was pregnant.

"You've made me the happiest guy alive, Belle."

The only thing that neither of us had expected, was Parker turning up as we were getting hot and heavy once again. He didn't knock, just pushed open my bedroom door that connected from the balcony, beach side.

"I hope you're both dressed." He stated, standing there with both hands over his eyes like a shy child. "I warned Ashton that I didn't want to come in here and find you both fucking."

"Too late for that!" Ashton pulled the covers up, hiding the goods as I laughed back. "I'm naked except for the huge engagement ring on my finger."

Parker let out a laugh. "About fucking time. I'll meet you both in the living room, unless Ash doesn't mind me giving you're a congrats hug while you're still naked?"

"You wish." My annoyed fiancé muttered back grimy. "Now get out."

Parker left, and I was up quickly to wash off the dull smell of sex. Ashton joined, and we were soon forgetting about the other person waiting for us, as our naked bodies beneath the warm soapy water were rubbing together, tempting us into another round of passion.

Pulling my damp hair into a top knot bun, I turned facing Ashton as he was pulling a shirt over his head. "I don't want you using your savings anymore."

He obviously knew about the money. "Why not?"

"Because." He looked at me with seriousness, walking closer and sliding his hands around my waist. "How about we open up a joint account?"

I smiled a little, this was a first for him. Usually it had been separate all the way. "I'll transfer my dad's money into that." It would be the only way I would ever use it otherwise.

"Deal. But, one condition."

Raising a brow in question, I eyed him. "What is that?"

"You let me take you out to dinner tonight."

"We haven't been out to dinner-" I paused, trying to think of the last time we had gone out together.

"In over a year, I know." I admitted, looking sheepish. "I never take you anywhere with just the two of us anymore. Just be prepared to have some romance thrown your way." He took a step closer, our bodies pressed together. "I won't lose you to someone else, for the reason I am not treating you right. You're my future, the mother of my unborn child. I won't make you regret giving me this last chance, Belle."

Oh, my heart. Tears sprang to life as I blinked them back. "I love you."

Everything was slowly starting to feel better already.

In the living room Parker was sitting on the couch, as soon as we walked out, he was up and wrapping his arms around me in an instant. Pulling back, he smiled broadly staring down at my belly. "Shit. You've gotten fatter."

I rolled my eyes, giving him a poke in the stomach. "So are you with the beer gut."

"Cravings?" he asked.

"Umm." I felt my cheeks flame with a blush. "Yeah, and it's really disgusting."

Ashton raised a brow. "Do tell, I'm looking forwards to hearing what this is."

"Greasy sausage rolls. Like completely covered in tomato sauce. I wake up, and all I want is them." I groaned, my stomach suddenly hungry at the thought of one.

Parker was trying to remain serious, failing miserably as he broke out laughing loudly. Ashton just grinned. "There's nothing wrong with that, it's not that disgusting."

"Of course, you would say that." Parker nudged Ash in the arm. "This guy keeps a bottle of sauce in the glovebox. Every morning he turns out with three of them to have."

I laughed, rolling my eyes. That didn't surprise me one bit.

We left to grab some dinner at the steak house. Parker joined us, as he too was hungry. Was it weird that I felt myself all giddy and loved up towards him? He was being the same way as when we had first met.

I was mid gaze staring down at my ring when Ash leant in. "I guess I'll be building a cot when we're home."

I smiled with a nod. "Well you are the handiest man I know."

Our noses almost touching, as we stared into each other's eyes. I expected him to say something sweet, possibly romantic back. Instead, his hand was soon travelling up the inner of my thigh as he whispered, his voice turning husky. "I can still taste your pussy on my mouth."

My cheeks flamed as I glanced around, making sure no one else heard. "Ashton."

"What? It's true." He smirked. "Wait until we're back home, I plan on spending the whole night loving you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.7K 26
"Yeah? Prove it." I spat at the wolf. 'He's telling the truth, you don't feel the power coming off of him?' My wolf whimpered. Oh shit. T...
603K 7.8K 21
"I'm gay." My eyes grow so big as I stop breathing, but two seconds later I'm bursting with laughter. "Okay funny," I finally tone down my laugh as...
188K 5.4K 44
I called Brendon from the motel room phone. "Hello?" "Brendon? I need you here now come the the motel down the street from the coffee place ill be w...
863 49 30
[WARNING: 18+ CONTENT! MENTIONS OF RAPE, SUICIDE, SENSUAL THEMES READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!] "Wait what are we doing again?" "Naomi!" "Shit sorry." ~...