Stole My Heart- One Direction...

By ColorOutsideDaLines

Melanie's friends are obsessed with this British boy band, called One Direction. However, she refused to give... More

Stole My Heart- One Direction Fan Fiction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Why Hello There! IMPORTANT
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's Note

Sorry Lovelies

9.4K 18 8
By ColorOutsideDaLines

I'm so sorry everyone, but i haven't been able to update for the last few days. SUPER busy. ACT is tomorrow :( Today is one of my best friend's (Emma's) B-day so I promised her I'd write her a One-Shot. Here it is! Totally seperate from Stole My Heart! Sorry! I WILL update tomorrow bc I WILL hae time! I PROMISE! <3 you all! If you want tomorrow's chapter to be EXTRA long let's get 25 comments or 50 votes on this OneShot. ANd no cheating this time! One comment per person ;) You are all very clever though XxX HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA! LOVE YOU!

 “AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I shriek. “NO WAY!”

“YES!” my friend Jenna yelled back at me.

We are both shaking from excitement, our faces probably look all scrunched up and weird from how hard we are smiling. I can’t believe this. I can’t believe… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“NO WAY THIS IS ACTUALLY HARRY STYLES’S SNAP CHAT!” I scream almost in tears. I can’t believe that one of the boys from One Direction has a Snap Chat… and that I HAVE IT! AHHH!

“HOW DID YOU GET IT!?” I jump up and down, my blonde hair bouncing frantically as I jump.

“My sister’s friend’s cousin’s friend’s niece’s lawyer knows one of the tech guys on the tour!... or something like that!” Jenna exclaimed.

“How do you know it’s not a troll?”

“JUST TRY IT!” Jenna screams at me pushing my phone towards my direction.

I take a picture of myself smiling and write Hey Harreh How’s your day Been?

I send it to Harryluvsmeows (Disclaimer: Harry does not have a snap chat. Much to my dismay, this is all fake).

My heart is beating out of my chest. I hope he replies! I would die! One Direction is my favorite band. They have helped me through a lot and I am so thankful towards them. They are amazing.

My phone buzzes.

“AHHHHH!” Jenna and I shriek as we see the name.

Harryluvsmeows Sent You a SnapChat!

We get in position for Jenna to press the screen as I take a screen shot.

“Ok, ready?” I say my voice shaking and my blue eyes popping out of my head.

A picture of him smiling goofily and cheekily pops up on screen with the caption: Pretty good babe, yourself?

We chatted back and forth for a while like this. I flipped out every time he sent me a picture though. This is unreal! I can’t believe it’s happening!

So I wanna see what you look like pops up on the screen with a picture of him smirking.

He’s pretty cheeky.

You’ve already seen my face I send over a picture of me making a funny-cute face.

How about the rest of you? He winks in this picture.

Hehe. I’m gonna play a trick on him. He wants to be cheeky? I can be cheeky as well.

Ok hold on:  I send with me biting my lip sexily.

I snap a picture of my foot.

Send. A gratifying smirk plays on my lips. I have just beat Harry Styles at his own game.

How about a hot one this time?  He sends over a picture of him rolling his eyes.

The fan girl inside me wants to give in so badly. But if I give in, then he’ll have what he wants, and he’ll move on. Never talk to me again.

I send him a picture of fire with the caption hot.

Ha.ha. Try again he sends over a picture of just his sparkling green eyes and amazing curly hair. AGH! BEAUTIFUL!

 You first ;) I send over a picture of me winking.

AHHHHHHH! I think I just had a mini heart attack. No an aneurism. No I died and now I’m in heaven. I’m SO glad Jenna had enough sense to save this as I was freaking out.

He sent me a picture of him shirtless. His abs were down right hot as hell. And he sent that to me! Specifically me! The picture came with the caption: your turn ;)

I should just give in. But then again, Harry sent me a picture of his abs just to see a sexy picture of me. What else would he do if I didn’t give in? How far would he go?

How about this ;)  I send over a picture of a stove.

Hehehehehehe. Cue EVIL LAUGH! I don’t know how I’m being so bold, but I guess the fact that Harry Styles is interested in me and trying THIS hard makes me confident.

What if I met you in person he sends over a picture of him with a puppy dog pout.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I WOULD DIE! DIE! DIE! DEAD! DONE! I’m officially crying and rolling on the floor. OMG OMG OMG OMG

How?  I ask sending over a picture of my dog. I am in too may hysterics to send him a picture of my face.

You’re in LA right? He sends over a picture of his eye.

Yup I send back a picture of Jenna and I making funny faces.

I am going there 2moro. Meet u at grove? He sends a picture of him smiling. His smile is just brilliant. It takes my breath away.

Ok ;) I sent back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!

The next day.

He’s not gonna show up. I’m so stupid. He’s not gonna…. Oomph! Why am I being dragged by the wrist!? What is going on!? I try to scream, but no sound comes out.

I turn to face my kidnapper, my fist clenched ready to punch ad my foot ready to kick the mother fucker in the nuts if needed.

“Hello love,” an all too familiar British voice says under the black hood.

I lift it up slightly and reveal HARRY STYLES.

“It’s you…” I breathe.

“It’s you too,” he chuckles slightly, his eyes sparkling.

“You’re even more beautiful in person,” he breathes gently wiping a loose strand of hair from my face, “I’ve been waiting forever to do this”

Suddenly I feel his lips crash down onto mine. And I melt into the kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...
32.8K 232 18
When Maddie's life takes an unexpected turn, she is forced to go live in London with an old friend. She finds her self falling in love with his best...
22.5K 337 30
Hannah Anderson has gone through heartbreak and loss. She moves away, trying to escape the pain. Soon she meets one of the most famous bands in the w...