First Meeting {BTS JIMIN FANF...

By Starish10

I opened my eyes, and all I want to see first was, you. But you're not there. "Where are you?" I whispered to... More

Chapter : 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
IM SO SORRY!!
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 15 pt. 2

Chapter: 16

6.9K 218 465
By Starish10

{Jimin's POV}

My vision went blurry after Hoseok punched me in the face. I can't see the people around me clearly but I can tell that everyone is looking at us.  I felt a little dizzy but tried not to fall.

I can hear voices whispering to each other, trying to make up a story between Hoseok and me. Ah, if I had just controlled myself a while ago! This wouldn't have happened.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you nuts?!" Hoseok shouted while grabbing my collar.

By that time, my vision came back and I can see his face full of anger very clearly.

"I-I'm sorry, let me explain," I said but it seems like Hoseok has no plans of listening to me.

"S-stop.." Byulrin mumbled.

"Eh? So the two hunks of this school is fighting for that girl?"

"Pftt, guess she made them eat something for the two of them to fall in love with her"

"Poor sunbae-nims. They should've known that sooner, they've been lured by that witch,"

"Sighs.. She should just disappear,"

Why are they throwing these to Byulrin? Byulrin did not do anything wrong. I was the one who did something but why are they like this to her?

She doesn't deserve to be treated like this, she's a very kind girl.

This is all my fault. Isn't it?

If I just stayed away and left a big distance between me and Byulrin from the start, then all these people wouldn't be making a fuss about her.

"Hoseok, let go of me."

Hoseok was a bit suprised of my sudden action. I was gloomy and a bit agitated.

"Why would I do that? Do you know what you just did a moment ago?!" he shouted.

I removed his hand from my collar and, "I said, let go of me."

Hoseok gently let go of his hand while staring at me. The whispering of the students around us sounded more obvious. I can't stand it.

"You're all disgusting," I said and everyone's eyes looked at me with surprise.

"Are you happy with what you're doing? Spreading nonsense rumors? You're nothing but a trash in the society. People like you should suffer in hell."

All of them suddenly can't put their eyes on me. Now, are you feeling ashamed of yourselves? Well, you really should.

I was about to walk away from the scene but then, a student suddenly answered me back.

"Sunbae, (senior,) why are you trying to defend that witch? She just made you eat something and lured you. Please wake up,"

I faced her and all the students tried to say the same thing. They're defending themselves and trying to look they're the nice ones.

"Yeah, she's just faking it. You're just being played with," another student from the crowd said.

"Tsk," I looked at all of them, "Defending yourselves with useless reasons? How pathetic. Do you know what that makes you? A shit. Please stop acting like you're clean and holy. You're nothing but a witch too,"

I grabbed Byulrin's hand as we walked away of the scene but then,

Hoseok shouted a question.

A question I am trying to dodge for a very long time.

"Do you like Byulrin?"

The crowd looked at the two of us, I felt uneasy. Should I answer it or just ignore everything and just get back inside the room?

"Jimin, do you like Byulrin?" Taehyung suddenly chirped in and asked the same question.

These two shares the same feelings with the same girl, and I must admit that I am also in the same boat as them.

Byulrin wore her infamous cold look in her face. In the outside, you can see that she looks like she doesn't care any of the things that happened today.

But in the inside, she's confused and doesn't want to be the cause of a big trouble between the three of us.

What should I do?

"So, you keep on defending her because you really like her?" a student asked.

"Nah, that's impossible. Hey, witch! Remove the curse you put on them, now!"

"Yeah, you're disgusting!"

"You're a demon!"

"Bitch, pftt."

"Don't pass the blame on us! Tell these three princes that you've casted a spell on them,"

When are they going to stop? Aren't they still ashamed of themselves? Why do they keep on doing these things to Byulrin?

"STOP!!" Hoseok shouted, "You're making me vomit,"

The crowd turned silent, and everyone's looking at Hoseok.

"Jimin," he called out. I can see his hands turning into fists.

"Tell me, do you like–"

"I love her!!!," I shouted.

Everyone looked at me with shocking expressions, including Byulrin. I saw Bangtan trying to approach me but I ran away.

I let go of Byulrin's hand and ran away.

I ran farther

and farther

and as far as I can.

Why do you keep on making me feel this way?

Is it really because

I love you?

~

I was too focused in running away a while ago that I didn't noticed where I was going. While I was busy running along the streets, I didn't noticed that there was a water sprout beside the road and there I found myself getting wet.

I lied on the green grass field while catching my breath. The sun shone at my body covered in sweat, I can almost see my body through my white polo soaked in sweat and water.

I took off my polo and hang it on the tree where I took shelter. The whole neighborhood was quiet, no kids nor adults around. All of them were at school or at work. Some of them stayed inside their lovely homes.

I was the only one around. It looked peaceful even though it's pretty hot. I suddenly craved for an ice cream, I wonder if there's a store around here.

"Ah.. I wonder what they're doing right now," I mumbled to myself until I suddenly recalled what I did a while ago.

"Ughhhh!!!" I shouted in frustration while messing up my hair, "I am the worst! How can I say that?!"

I love her!!!

"Waaaah!!! I am never going ti face them again! It's so embarrassing!" I shouted as I rolled my body on the grass field.

"Ahh, you're such an idiot, Park Jimin!"

I stomped my feet on the grass while lying. Picked up a few bits of grass and threw it away while shouting, "Pabo pabo pabo Jiminnie pabo!"

I love her

I love her

I love her

I love her

I love her

I love her

My voice echoed inside my head and those words haunted me down for how many times already. Now, I can't even imagine facing Byulrin later at home ;-;

"Why would you admit it in front of the crowd? Aish..."

"Ha.. There you are! *pant* I've been looking for you *pant* all around.."

"Oh shit," I immediately stood up as soon as I heard that voice.

It was Byulrin. She was leaning against the tree while panting. She looked at me and gestured herself beside me.

"Why did you run away, idiot?" she asked.

"W-what are you doing here?! Isn't the class starting already? Why did you—,"

Her index finger suddenly sat on my lips as she darted me with a serious look.

"I asked first, so you must answer first."

She removed her finger from my lips as I took a deep sigh.

"I don't know. Maybe I was startled from what I acted and decided to escape from it," I answered.

"Now, tell me. Why are you here?" I added.

She whistled, "I'm too lazy to enter the next class... ♪('ε` )"

"What?! Did you just skipped classes??" I shouted.

She hushed me down while looking around the area, "Shh! As if you didn't skipped classes too, idiot!"

"Hey, I just noticed, you've beed calling me idiot since you found me! Aren't you acting too comfortable towards me?" I asked as she spurted out her saliva.

"Ew! You're so gross," I shrieked as she laughed at it.

"Hahahhahahaha, I'm sorry!! Hahahahhahaha!" she laughed again.

This is my first time to hear Byulrin laugh like there's no tomorrow. She looked really pretty, as if she's not the scary girl I met before. If all the students see her being like this, they'll probably take back what they said to her a while ago.

"Hahahahaha, oh god, I've never laughed like this for years!" she cheerfully said with joyful eyes.

I took out my phone and took a stolen photo of her laughing and smiling like an angel. She is indeed an angel sent from above. Seeing her like this takes my frustration away.

*click*

She heard the sound my camera and immediately looked at me, catching me off guard.

"Ya! Did you just took a photo of me while I'm not aware?" she said as she stood up.

I crawled away while trying to hide my phone back into my pocket. But then she grabbed my arm and tried to get my phone from me.

I reached for it and tried to stand up but she quickly hugged my leg making me fall down to her.

I was above her, and I can clearly see her face. Her hair doesn't cover her face since she was lying on the grass that made me appreciate her beauty more.

I looked into her eyes as the sun passed through the leaves of the tree we're under in. That's when I learned that her eyes had a touch of light brown. It was truly mesmerizing.

"I didn't know you can be this beautiful," I mumbled.

She looked away, "J-jimin, can you put your polo back...?" she asked as I quickly stood up and rubbed the back of my neck.

"My bad..." I answered and hurriedly wore my polo again.

Ahh shit, this is going to my list of embarrassing moments. Agh, Jimin! You're a total dumbass! You're a lot more dumber than Taehyung!

"Ah.. Byulrin-ah, say.. By any chance, were you opening yourself towards me?" I asked as she looked down and bit her lips.

"Well, I can't say no.." she answered, "But I also can't say yes.."

"Eh? What do you mean by that?"

"Well, yes. It's true that I'm being more comfortable than you unlike before, but I'm not opening up to you 100%." she answered.

Ahh, that sounds sad, but it still made me happy.

"That's not a problem. I'm glad to hear that," I smiled.

She looked away and lied down on the grass, "So, what you said a while ago... You really didn't mean it, right?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I mean, when you answered Hoseok with the 'I love her' you really didn't mean to say it, right?" she said without giving me a glance.

WHAT THE HELL! NOW THAT I ALMOST FORGET ALL ABOUT THAT MOMENT SHE'S GONNA BRING IT UP AGAIN!

Waaah~ What should I say?

"Well, yeah.." I muttered.

"I knew it, you really don't mean to say something like tha—,"

"Y-y-yeah, I mean it." I said cutting her from what she's about to say.

Her eyes grew bigger, revealing a shock expression towards me. Why is she surprised now? I've said it already a while ago, don't tell me she didn't believed it.

My heart was beating so fast it might come out from my chest any time. Is this what it feels like when you confess your true feelings to the person you really like?

She sat straight from lying down and did not say a thing. She looked uncomfortable and it was my first time to see her acting like this.

"Why?" she asked.

I relaxed my back against the tree trunk and looked up in the sky.

"W-what do you mean by why?" I blushed.

"Why did you say that?" she asked.

I was so nervous, my hands were trembling and my voice sounded raspy. I don't know why but something pushes me to tell her what I really feel.

I took a deep breath and faced her.

I looked at her with sincerity, "Because that's what I really feel."

I saw her face turning red as an apple. She became quiet again and left my words hanging in the air.

I shouldn't have said that. She looked really uncomfortable now.

"I'm sorry if this surprised you." I apologized while averting my eyes away from her beautiful face.

"It's just, I can't hide it anymore. I thought that I can endure it, knowing the fact that Hoseo—," I stopped.

I forgot that Hoseok didn't confessed to Byulrin yet. I have no rights to tell her about Hoseok's feelings, now that I too, likes her.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Nothing.. Well, I'm sorry. I really can't pretend that I have no feelings for you anymore." I answered.

"Haven't you told me you dislike me?" she asked.

"Actually, no. I don't remember telling you that I dislike you. But yeah, at first I really have no plans of liking you. But then I was surprised too, when I learned that I care for you more than anyone else,"

She looked at me with a tear sitting on her eyes.

"And I am afraid of you going away," I added.

She gently stood up and clenched her fist, "Please stop loving me," she said without giving me a glance.

"Why?" I asked while grabbing her hand.

"I told you before, I can't love anyone!" she shouted as she slapped away my hand.

I was flustered, I didn't know what she meant by that but, what makes me more confused was, she's crying so bad.

Fuckkkk, it's my first time to make a girl cry! I'm the worst person on Earth!

"Hey, hey! Why are you crying?" I asked while trying to remove her hands away from her face.

"Huhuhu" she sobbed, "Please *heek* stop loving *heek* me!!"

What the heck! This is the most adorable creature I've ever seen.

"Hey.. Why can't I love you?"

She paused from crying and gently faced me. Her face looked awesomely pretty despite that it was covered in tears.

"It's because I can't love anyone," she answered.

"But I'm not asking you to love me back, I'm going to love you without asking anything in return," I answered.

The wind blew into us, making her hair sway and revealing her pale face.

The atmosphere between us was suddenly covered in awkwardness.

"Haha, I'm sorry for blabbering something that will make you uncomfortable," I said as I scratched my head and looked away.

"But that's what I truly feel," I mumbled.

"Anyway, it's so hot, what'cha think?" I held her hand while looking around the surroundings, "Wanna buy sone ice cream?"

She looked at me and smiled, "Yeah,"

~

We successfully found a store to buy an ice cream but right after eating, we decided to just head home. The class is still not finished by this time but we both decided to just go home and take a rest.

[ at home ]

"We're home~" I greeted as I took off my shoes by the door.

Auntie ran towards the door to greet us back, "Welcome home! But, isn't it too early for you to go home? Early dismissal?"

"Uh.. Yeah, hehe" I answered as I eyed Byulrin.

"Y-yeah.. He's right..." she answered back.

This girl, she's not used to lying huh?

"Oh okay. Anyways, you're just in time! I baked muffins!" Auntie said as we both walked into the kitchen.

Auntie pulled out a tray full of freshly baked muffins and put it on the table. It smelled so good, I want to taste it right away!

I grabbed one muffin and took a bite, "AHHHHHHH THIS IS SO YUMMY!" I shouted as Auntie wore a wide smile.

"I'm glad you loved it!!" she said as she looked towards Byulrin who just took a bite from the muffin.

"How is it, dear?" she asked.

Byulrin's eyes grew as big as a ping pong ball and was unable to say a word.

"H-hot!!!" she said while flapping her hand in front of her face.

"Ommooo!" Auntie fanned Byulrin as I immediately took a glass of water by the fridge.

"Here," I said while handing her the glass.

She drank it all up and smiled awkwardly, "Thanks,"

"Pftt.. I didn't know you're also clumsy," I teased.

She suddenly chocked on the muffin she was eating.

"Here, water!! Hahahaha," I laughed as I handed her again the glass.

She glared at me and drunk another glass of water, "Idiot!" she teased back.

This girl, you're really acting too comfortable towards me!

---------------
Hiiiii!

It's been three days already, I'm sorry for the late update ;-; Anyways, thank you for supporting this book! I love you aaaalll!!

See u next chapter!

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...
17.5K 1.7K 47
Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" What if Jin and Jungkook know each other ev...
1.1M 51.4K 23
S E Q U E L O F 6 9 D A Y S Re edited ✔️ "I will find you... Just one day. "I muttered under my breath and there is pure determination all written on...
12.1K 491 23
"Don't throw this away, please I was dumb, I should've told you. I'm still the same person-" "I don't know?! Are you?!" your eyes were cold as your h...