AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 10 : Drunken She
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 12 : Awkwardness

12.3K 503 20
By VRUKSHA

It's matching....

No matter what you wear, each and every colour suits you....
All I want is you be Matching You....

The Seven Coloured Rainbow also Looks Less Beautiful in Front of Your Beauty....

Not Matter How Hard I Try, My Eyes can't Stop Searching Yours...

Although It's Awkward ... All of it...
But I like it... all of it!!

____________________________________

ANSH'S POV

It's been a week since we both are ignoring each other. I don't know till what time I am going to do this. But Ahana is not else, Miss Independent Woman. She has never been ordered by anyone so she doesn't even listen to anyone but I don't know why she is so chill always. She has done her best avoiding me. Why does she stay awake till I come home is still a mystery.

But I swear I miss sleeping next to her. I miss those peaceful sleeps which I had with her. I wish I could spend some more time knowing her but I can't. She is  sweet and I am afraid that I could break her apart because of my own problems. It's for her own good that I am controlling myself.

A few minutes ago Ma called. I was happy that we were building a good bond between us. She informed me that Ahana and I have to attend a charity sort of event for orphan children. I really like kids coz they are the only living humans who have pure innocence in them. People say that God resides in them. It's true or not I don't know but I always like being with kids. Whenever I go for some charity event related to kids I make sure I spend some time with them. Despite they don't have their parents they are so happy. I would like to have some of my own but maybe not in this life. I am not that lucky I suppose so I spread a lot of love to them when I meet them.

That was the reason why on the spot I agreed with Ma for going there, although with Ahana I don't mind. At least I ll have some time with her. Things are complicated but believing that one fine everything is going to be Okay! Gives immense energy for today.

Although we have our cabins on the same floor we rarely come face to face. There is a glass partition between us but she always has the blinds down. I used to keep them up to atleast have a look at her once in a day.

I was delighted seeing Mir after so many days. He said Piya went to meet Ahana. He had some pending work with me. But the truth is that seriously friends make life a bit simpler and fun.

When I was busy in my thoughts with my back against the chair with the chair facing the door, I heard someone enter without a knock. No one does so expect it is...

" Ansh.... I was saying... " She stopped in the middle and I turned. As expected there she was my wife Ahana...

" Oh! I didn't realise you were sleeping in the afternoon during work hour. " She said. I wasn't sleeping but ya I was surely lack of it. She stood with her hands folded.

But Who ll tell her that I can't grab a peaceful sleep without her. But I need to learn. But everyone knows that bad habits are hard to leave. Anyway she too didn't seem well. Her eyes had those heavy bags beneath.

" For your information, I wasn't sleeping and am well awake. And if you wish to enter my cabin you better learn to knock. I hate when someone intrudes my privacy. " I said with an attitude.

" Show your attitude somewhere else. You are not my boss so you don't have any right to shout on me. Get it. '' How does she know that. Oh! She always has the answers to my taunts.

I got up from my seat and went near her. I don't know what made me do that. But it just felt correct. She didn't move at all. She was a strong women who doesn't get frightened because she knows there's nothing that she can't handle.

" So, honey you just came here to shout at me because you didn't do that so in last few days? Was there something else bothering you apart from me? " I asked with a wicked grin on my face.

Still closing the gap between us. But suddenly she stops me by extending her hand and pushing my chest away. Her touch seems so soft on my hard chest. I closed my eyes for a second and I think she too did the same. Pushing the building emotions away.

" Dare you call me that... I don't enjoy fighting with you. I just came to remind you that Ma called me and of course she did call you unfortunately. So we have to go the event together on Sunday. I hate being late. So you have to be on time. Don't loiter anywhere and be home early the previous night. "
She said all this together. Her hand was still on my chest.

" Why..... Unfortunately Ahana? I am sure we ll enjoy ourselves. Won't we.. " I said winking at her and then looking at her hand on my chest. At once she removed her hand and turned around to leave when I pulled her towards me. Her back against my chest and I wrapped my hands around her.
It felt so good. My chin resting on her shoulder. I know I mustn't do this. She wriggled for a second but then I think she knew I wasn't going to leave her easily. Not after so many days. I think we both knew what we were doing to each other.
I closed my eyes feeling her perfume.

" Ansh... Leave me. I need to go. " She said. But not attempting anything to free herself. It was looking like she was liking it.

" What if I don't...? " I said.

Suddenly I heard her cell ringing. At once she removed herself from me because I loosened myself.
She looked at the Id and a huge smile formed on my face.

" Then You ll learn soon Ansh." She said punching lightly in stomach with a smile. I wonder who brings a smile on her face.

Finally she answered it. She ws still in my cabin.

" J!! ... '' She said while leaving. Anger built up in me. I was so very agitated. Why does he always calls on the wrong time? I ll kill him when I see him next. I followed Ahana.

" We are the best.......... And J's my Hero.....'' She said laughing. I heard her.

Is this the way they always talk. Hero and Queen... Rubbish. I wonder coming back in my cabin. Do they always speak like that?
And how many times in a day he calls her...

What was she telling him? I steal a peak out of my window and she was smiling more. I felt my cheeks getting heated up.

I don't know why but still there was anger in me and I felt agitated. Why is it that she feels so happy speaking to him? Anyways why should I care. But I think I really care, she is all over my mind now.

Huh! What does she think that I am a player? That I ll be late for the event. I have planned it superbly and I know that she is gonna love it.

AHANA'S POV

I really think that going in Ansh's cabin is a mistake. Of all the days we ll not talk and when I am there to speak to him he starts acting all this weird way. But I don't know what happens to me when he touches me. I get butterflies all over my body. If anyone else would even try to come somewhere near me, I swear he would have been dead that moment. What the hell was he doing by holding me there? Thank God Jaai called or else I don't know what would have happened.

Whenever Ansh is around he creates so much awkwardness between us.

Awkwardness..... A lot of it....

But I wonder what Ansh might be thinking. He surely must be angry when Jaai called. But why I should  really care. Jaai called after a long time. He said she was having fun. Common on at least he seems happy.

I have a lot if work to do apart from the office work load. I have a party to organise. I even have to buy a gift for Ansh. I hope he likes it. I need to call Piya to make sure she informs all his close friends. I am sure he ll enjoy. Just thinking about making him happy makes me feel good.

***

I had asked my designer, Fray to design a simple dress for the charity event which she did with perfection. I was all ready to depart but still there was no sign for Ansh. I just wish he isn't late today. Ma must be waiting for us. I take a last glance at the mirror and descend downstairs.

" Ahana... Are you going to the Charity event? " I saw Dad too coming in the living room.

" Yes.. Dad. I wish you too could join but I know the health check up is equally important. " I said. Dad and grandad were off for their health check up schedule on the 2nd Sunday of the month.

" Yeah! I too wanted to join. But I ll make up for it next time. I hope you have made adequate donations from my funds. " He asked.

" Yes! Dad. I am sure Ma would be equally happy. "

" Hmmm... Where the hell is Ansh? He ought to be on time. I know he always keeps you waiting. Let me get hold of him. I need to teach him some discipline and time management. " Dad said with angry.
I couldn't help but laugh.

" Dad... He is always the same. What to say now.... " I said.

" What are the two of you, Father and Daughter in law plotting against me. Dad I am not late I am just a bit off scheduled. "

We both turned around and saw Ansh coming in through the main door. He was all decked up in a navy blue three piece suit with a light shaded shirt matching with me perfectly. My gown was a sky blue with shades. Was it really coincidence or something else. I wonder where he changed into this attire.

" Is there any difference between the two son? You can't keep my beautiful daughter waiting. Isn't it Ahana? " He asked looking at me. Ansh gave a glare towards us.

" Actually Dad, now I am used to it. Never mind. " I said not giving Ansh a second look.

" I think we were getting late Ahana. Afterwards I suppose you both have a lot of time to complain about let's leave now. " Ansh said.
That made both of us laugh. Ansh stood emotionless and clueless.

" But I must say, you both are looking a perfect matching couple in your matching attire. Enjoy. "

Dad said when we were leaving. I and Ansh both looked at each other. I wasn't aware about what he was going to wear.

We bade a bye to Dad and got into the car. Ansh had asked to bring his Mercedes. He was too obsessed with that one despite his other collections. Maybe because it was his first one which he bought with his own earnings. Even I was a bit too for my one.

I called Ma to inform her that we ll be there in half an hour.
Then I realised that Ansh had been watching me for quite a long time.

" What? " I said. He shook his head and looked away.

After few minutes of silence I spoke.

" What made you late? "

" It must not matter to you. " He said not bothering a look.

" You... " But before I could say anything my phone was ringing. It was from my designer. She must have called for asking about the fit of the dress. I had some papers in my hand so I put the phone on speaker.

" Hi.. Mam. Hope you liked your dress and its fitting? " She asked. Then I noticed that in such a long time Ansh finally looked at me.

" I just loved it. It's perfect. Thanks Fray. " I told her. Fray was the best fashion designer in the town but she never showed off. She was always humble and polite.

" I hope Sir too loved his. Actually yesterday he came and made a late demand of getting his tuxedo as matching to that of yours. At such a short notice to get that same as of yours was difficult but I managed. He came here specially to collect it in the morning. " She said.

And at once our eyes met. So Ansh went to my designer and ordered a matching to that of mine. No doubt we were looking a perfect couple.

Of course he knew her because all our clothing for our marriage was designed by her. But I never thought he would do something like this. But why?

" I just loved it. It's perfect just as Ahana mentioned. Thank you Fray. We ll talk to you later. Bye. " He said hanging up the cell as it was on the speaker.

Now I looked at him asking for answers about this weird act.

" What? " Now he asked me.

" Care to explain why you did all this hard work. I am sure it's not for me. I would like to be enlightened. " I said still throwing daggers at him. I was a bit upset by him. He can't always do whatever he likes that too without informing me. I know he didn't had a reason to tell me but still....

" My Life... My Wish. Whatever I do. Remember that Agreement. I ll do my way... " He said. Why in the end he always ends up reminding me about that thing, which I hated the most. Ya... I agree I didn't liked signing it but of course I didn't let that Ansh realise it.

" Yeah! You don't need to remind me again. I remember everything. I have a very good memory. " I said shaking my face away from him trying my level best to stop those hidden tears. Why does he always remind me about it. But really I controlled well this time. All this have turned me a good actress.

____________________________________

Hey! Guys.....

Finally... 100 plus Votes....

Special Thanks to MY READERS...
for Their Constant Support and Love...

It gives a lot of encouragement...

Some Awkwardness.... Still Prevails in Anshana's Life...

More Surprises yet to come....

H@ppý Fřïęnďşhip Dăý......

Enjoy...... 😉

Have Funnn....

Don't Forget
To
Vote
Comment
&
Share

Luv.... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
633K 40.4K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
215K 13.6K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
938K 34.5K 74
ATHARVA RAICHAND: Ceo of Raichands company a mysterious man with No emotions and secrets he didn't know what is love until he met her AROHI MEHRA:...