π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™€π˜Ώπ™€π™‘π™„π™‡

By revelight

In which Wendy failed to ignore a pain in the ass, trouble personified guy. [COMPLETED] under editing. More

daredevil
DEVIL-MAY-CARE
kidnapped
dark festival
please
HELL-FOR-LEATHER
the jerk
invitation
that kiss
HARUM-SCARUM
foxtrot
cancelledt
thirst
KAMIKAZE
πŸ’™(๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘)πŸ’™
don't fall
ditch
nice clothes
MADCAP
break it
(๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘)
grow or die
love me
DAREDEVIL
eight
(๑‒́ ₃ β€’Μ€ΰΉ‘)
talk
lovely pendants
WANDAVANIUM: Let's Pretend
mad
the cousin

LAST BRASH

330 26 15
By revelight

Theme:
Only you

Final Chapter

            It ain't hands-down. Refusing Jaehwan was difficult to bear. She was aware of that even coming before their initial encounter.

            It was her mistake. if only Wendy did not approved to his sham portion, none of this could happen in dread. Wendy was too much drown with the idea of love than the reality.

            Hell yes, she attempted to overlook his arresting attention but she failed and disappoint herself.

            People you hated the most are hard to reject, particularly when you're attracted. Jaehwan captivated wendy because of his mad doings. his charms and all of him.

            At first she pondered, probably he was just nothing but a reckless guy. Just a typical dirty liar.

            He is likely a guy who disgrace love and never cared to the people around him. A guy with no effort to keep what he wants. Throw anything that is meaningless to him. To throw nasty words to wendy when he is done of succeeding.

           Indeed, she was the one who is at fault. Her understanding were twisted. Wendy did not pull the accurate meaning behind his words.

            She did not pay attention.

[25]

            Later the day when Wendy left Jaehwan on the football field, he proceeded to catch her steps. Every stride of her legs, Jaehwan didn't let go of his sight to her.

            She caught an earshot of her name, and she apparently knew who called her. She ignore it, but he did not cease sauntering to near her.

             Reaching her house, she once again noticed his familiar presence, standing firm outside her door.

            Wendy simply figure out her puzzled mind. That's it. She will put the limit and swerve him.

            In full tilt of walking, she press herself with force to the door to enter and shut it close before Jaehwan will do the act of yanking her.

              She locked it and close every sight of curtains she'll meet. Her mind is drifting randomly, unable to gather her thoughts in prim.

              Wendy remained and is wordlessly listening to him outside. Jaehwan was just a wall before her. She could apparently perceive the words he released.

            "Please Wendy, you need to listen."

            She was. But she was rather not willing to speak.

           "Every words that I spill from that night was merely untrue. I know, it may sound stupid but that is a fact. I deeply regretted the wounds that i cause to you. It was not really a game. Fuck, it wasn't true."

            His voice trembled, hard breathing seems to form slowly and the continuation of it terrified Wendy.

           "It is really not over."

           Wendy attempted to convince herself. She did force to embrace to thrive the game he created, because she fell hard to the player. She fell to Jaehwan.

           Once again initiating some waterfalls, she cope her sob and flew her hands up to her mouth. She silently weep behind close door.

          "I can change for you. I will. I was an asshole when I said those words. I was a wreck when you start to avoid me."

           Wendy do not have the concept which part of him is truthful. Last time she discovered, he was all just a lie.

            She don't know how to completely believe him now. Probably, those comforting words are not enough.

           "Come back to me."

           She leisurely shook her head, her body vibrates every deep breaths. She grant him chances, provide him risk to replace all his wrongs but he wasted it badly.

           He ravage all the attempts of her mercy. Assumably, Wendy had enough.

           Her mind levitated. she lost to calm and every stride upstairs feels like hell. She don't want to hear more of his begs.

           Wendy did not hinder Jaehwan to cease but left him outside the freezy gust of wind. Jaehwan stiffened every punch to the algid wind into his skin.

            Gradually, he settled himself to her doorstep, embracing the darkness and coldness of the night.

             It was precise. He chose the genuine girl, much untypical to girls that existed today. Wendy proved to him that she was hard to own. Jaehwan realized that Wendy is not something to get to keep but someone to treasure and love beyond words. She was tough in the outside but fragile to the core.

             It was the night, Jaehwan remained to freeze outside her door waiting for nothing.

[25]

           Gradution commenced. All students circled around to welcome all hands to shake and to express vicarious pleasure to everyone.

            Cocksure, Wendy's circle of friend came to her. Delighted beam and grins were plastered to their faces, warm embraces filled the ceremony.

            Wendy wondered her sight, invisible tears began to cover her eyes. It will be the end mark of careless days with them, she will miss this school.

            The spot of them where they used to hang out, to chitchat.

             Almost everybody greet her and congratulate, but not to one person. Verily because she don't want to descry his visage.

             Just then, his pale and slender hand came to her view, asking to clasp with her.    Jaehwan waited for wendy to accept it, surprisingly, she merely bowed and overlooked his friendly deed.

              Pretending, she paid no effort to cut a glance at him and greeted the others instead.

             It cause harm to him. Jaehwan lowered his hand and sheered to her back. maybe, this is what Wendy wants.

            To stay away from him, to stay away to a trouble like him. He understood. Probably, that is what his absence is.

          Later on, his squad was there for him, opening a tight brotherly hug to Jaehwan. probably this is what he needs.

           Eventually, he is starting to change. He made a swift difference. Jaehwan was no longer a numb heart because of her.

            The genuine jaehwan made a comeback.

[25]

           "I LOVE YOU" Wendy came into a realization after reading it and felt her system malfunctioned. Her mind danced in sync with the odd feelings inside her.

             Why is this so fucking insane? Why did he reminded her this already overdue? Why does she have to see this just just now? And all she kept questioning all the why's in the world.

            A widespread panic slap her in an instant. She was pondering of how to demand Jaehwan to come and speak with her. This thing should be show to a required time.

            This is the reason why Wendy wanted to curse to her life, to her fate, to that pointless principle that held a horrid result.

            She held her mouth, her eyes won't stop producing tears that she bet she already released more than a bucket.

            Those words are what Jaehwan was trying to say, but she was blinded with her hatred and aversion.

            Wavering, Wendy had an urge to march outside her house and went straightly to convince Jaehwan she was so wrong. So awry.

            In a split-second, she was aware of the familiar voice screaming out her name from the outside, followed by the resounding honk of cars.

           She nearly lose the remembrance. This night will be the departure of Joy and Seulgi to the other side of the country.

            She wasn't utterly prepared to display herself bidding farewells to them. It was ardous, to overcome too many distress in one day.

           "Wendy!" Joy screamed, but there was no sign of gratefulness in her tone.

           Then, she hurriedly slide down. With just a tee and shorts on and a damn slipper.

            Her hair was disheveledly in pony but she never mind the stressful look in herself. Wendy don't want to pass out this moment.

            Reaching the ground, she flee to the arms of her dear friends who was there in the moment of their madness and laughter. Swollen eyes came to their sight when they pulled out from each other, laughing at their faces.

            "We looked like a trash." Seulgi started.

            The three of them agreed, chuckling like this was just an ordinary holiday they're gonna spend to have dinner, or shop to a nearby mall, buy some stuff and will gossip about nonsense.

           Their cackling gradually ceased when wendy concluded. "This is not a goodbye alright. I will gonna visit you two, I promise."

           With a simple smile drawn to her visage, at the same time Wendy sounded hurt. It was like she was swallowing thorns to utter those.

            "I will mark your word!" Joy exclaimed softly. "Goodluck to our next life."

            "I wish Sungjae will be there with me. This is so hard." She continued, and Seulgi pushed her desire to know more about them.

            "Did you already say a goodbye to him?"

           "Yes. I did but then..." She paused bowing her head. "I'm goin' to miss that crackpot."

           Joy formed a grin and was staring to the ground, imagining their moments together.

           "Hey, don't bring your flashbacks here. It's our farewell. You're ruining it!" Wendy butted in mockingly.

           "Okay, sorry." She sheepishly beamed.

           With an ultimate embrace, they started to depart with a wave.

            A haphazard course hit them as they could feel tears were betraying to drop from their eyes and Joy did not stop herself and released them.

           Closing the car door, Wendy watched them leisurely, vanishing into the street as they made a detour.

           In the rearmost, a chuffed tear escape from her. Restraining a sigh, she let her legs to move back to stretch out her arm to touch their door.

           Before anything else, she heard a smooth sound of bump, reminding her that someone came out from his car.

             She stiffened. despite not knowing who the person was, she swayed her body pulling the attention towards him.

             Just a glance, she felt as if her knees made an irregular staggering motion. She took some sharp breaths, completely facing Jaehwan.

             He came. His modest eyes in display, staring at her without a blink. Those glance of him, that Wendy proceeded even from the start, Jaehwan stole a part of her.

            "I know you'll be leaving tomorrow." There, came his voice that anyone could die for.

             And yet his voice that held a reason, a purpose of why she is still here. Why she's listening at this moment. It was hard to describe.

           He did not move to go near her. Jaehwan was far for Wendy to reach.

            Without a definite aim, he continued. Wendy totally forgot what she was wearing.

            "And I'm dying to see you..."

            She shivered beyond the limit. Her heart desired to tell him the words she was suppose to say. But she was paralyzed, too rushed and fortuned to speak that he was here.

           This moment, he will let him speak, she was desperate to hear more of him.

            Hating jaehwan was callous and beyond dreadful and she came to a conclusion that no matter how complicated he is, she was once again been pricked to concede his mercy.

             "I could not wait for more. But don't worry, I'm not going to beg or ask another favor." He gain all the remaining words he was left to say. Chuckling with a heavy heart.

             "I'm here to say goodbye. Before you leave this dawn."

            He briskly shook his head, escaping more sighs and he found so hard to look at her trembling eyes. Wendy seems so delicate to him, he totally rued the situation when he acted like a bastard to her.

            Much longer, Wendy became mute infront of him. Her emotion bursted inside like a potion was poured to her core to say nothing. Her mind is floating somewhere.

            "No more ditching classes, midnight escapades. No more trouble, reckless doings. No more pointless fights, no more deal, hatred. No more game. You're perfectly free without me. This is a new era for us. Because now, I finally understood. That you seemed fine without me and I'm sorry."

            He explained, completely throwing her heed to him. Like he was the remaining guy in this world and she is willing to listen whatever he is saying.

            "I'm sorry if I was big trouble to you, that I caused you so much pain, that I left you nothing but a wound."

            Tears stung her eyes, her nose and her face went rosy. She held her own hand firmly, staring at the only guy Wendy allowed to put affection to her.

            "You became my weakness. I failed to stand my principle of unaccepting love. Whether you believe it, I was the one who lose the game. The game was over and I chose to became the loser."

           Her eyes sparkled as their sight meet as one, creating a string to connect to him.

           "I lose because i fell in love. I adored you, I love you." His voice echoed throughout her ears, like a music faintly mumbled to her.

            Without vacillating irresolutely to doubt his words, Wendy took the courage and saunter almost immediately.

             She flung her arms around him, practically climbing to him, embracing Jaehwan wishing she will stay to him endlessly. The hug alone shoots thousand of emotions.

            It was unforseen, Jaehwan took his time to realize, Wendy was pressing herself to him.

            She burst into tears, lips trembling as she spoke. "I love you. I adore you too."

            It was hard to ignore the person you cherished. Beforehand, the two of them was more like all fights and bicker.

           They was not aware that they are attracted to each other. Until one of them gave up, just to admit his purpose.

           Jaehwan returned the embrace, and held her in steady. He felt the presence of her scent. Right now, he will never freed her to anyone's arms'. Wendy shifted to feel the ground again, beaming widely with unshed tears.

             "I didn't make a mistake. You are different. You didn't render me, even though I was an impatient bastard."

            He utter with a visible smile. No words can define how grateful he was.

            "I miss you." Wendy flew her hands up to his neck, tip toing to reach him. "You bastard, why did you say this too late?" She joked.

           Amidst their unbreakable embrace, removing her tears for some time.

           His crooked smile even rise beyond but didn't answer. Wendy too, was dying to see him again. But her grin gradually fell to a frown.

           "But I'm leaving tomorrow." She whispered.

           "Who says, you're leaving without me?" He teased, but indeed, he meant all of it.

            "H-Huh?" He pushed him and stared to his lovely eyes. "What do you mean-"

           "I'm going with you." He declared, slowly creeping his hands to snatch her back to feel Wendy against him. He hugged her once again.

           His lips settled to her neck, kissing it softly, that he will surely soon put a mark to prove his territory.

            "Remember. I am now yours."

              Wendy wasn't complaining, and answered the words she will never regret. "And you are mine? Ew, it sounds so disgusting."

            The couple chuckled, never breaking the embrace. They finally acknowledged the meaning of grateful.

           Verily, it was confirmed that this is no longer a game. Sometimes winning is overrated, learn the art of losing well instead.

            Just like what Wendy pondered, that if a guy likes you, pursue him, appreciate him, accept and understand him. Because their love often comes for the right person. They often love so greatly, while it lasts, love them with the same affection. Because love is never overrated.

             Wendy is in bliss, never expecting that someone who's beyond her reach before, is now merely clutching her love. Never expecting that it was a daredevil, out of all the people. Her daredevil.

END

😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 61 18
If that day comes, i'll never let her go Slow update^^
33.4K 814 51
*COMPLETED* *Editing*
24.8K 1K 26
I Choose You. A story of two celebrities that had met in an uncertain place and time, which caused a controversy.
119K 3.2K 29
Character Oh Sehun (EXO) Son Seunghwan/ Wendy (RedVelvet)