Unnatural | D.M.

By xSiriuslyLovely

"It's unnatural. I won't stand for my son tarnishing the family name for some filthy half-blood." I clenched... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
A/N
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Five

17.2K 378 84
By xSiriuslyLovely

HELLO I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY GUYS!!!! I had some personal things to wort out so thank you for your patience! None of the characters belong to me except Delia and all rights to the writers of the movie and JK Rowling! Please enjoy and COMMENT!!

P.S- RIP Dobby ): It's been 7 years now and I'm not over it. I cried watching the clip...

xoxo

____________________

Delia

.

.

.

I hadn't seen them in so long that I wanted to run up to the trio but I knew Bellatrix would probably curse me if I did. Harry looked like him, stature and all, but his face looked extremely puffy. Hermione probably used the stinging jinx to hide his identity but his scar was too famous. Bellatrix dragged Harry over to where I was and we locked eyes before she made him face everyone else.

"Well?" She said excitedly, holding him by his hair. Bitch has a firm grip. I looked at Draco who was obviously uncomfortable with being involved in any of this, even if it was just identifying Harry.

"I can't be sure." Draco looked at the floor and his father came closer behind him.

"Draco. Look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything will be forgiven. All will be as it was. Understand?" Lucius pleaded desperately, Draco nodding before turning towards Bellatrix again.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught him I hope, Mr. Malfoy." A man with scraggly hair and dirty skin said from behind them.

"You dare speak to me like that in my own house?" Lucius raised his voice, obviously feeling his ego being attacked. He was such a proud man and it was suffocatingly annoying. Narcissa placed a hand on her husband's shoulder as if to calm him, Lucius stepping back from his son. Bellatrix reached for Draco's hand, beckoning him over.

"Don't be shy, sweetie. Come over." He took a step closer, hesitantly kneeling down to look straight at his face, his aunt's hand on his shoulder. I looked at Hermione who had a slightly worried expression and gave her a subtle smile which went unnoticed to the others.

"Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all. We need to be absolutely sure."

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco asked, examining Harry's puffy features. I knew that Draco could tell it was Harry straightaway but for some reason he didn't say a word. Instead, he knelt there pretending to be having the hardest time identifying him even though we all knew how much he hated Harry. Perhaps even though he hated him, Draco didn't wish he'd actually be handed over to You-Know-Who to be killed no doubt. I knew he wasn't capable of it, or at least I'd hoped he wasn't.

"Draco." I whispered almost inaudibly, making him meet my eyes. I'd missed the way he looked at me especially when he thought I wasn't looking but most of all I missed seeing him smile. It was obvious he was conflicted with being loyal to his family and doing the right thing.

"Don't." Shaky breaths left my lips as as the word came out pleadingly soft, Draco searching my eyes. Narcissa tapped his shoulder and he slowly stood up, looking down. The cracking sound of a spell brought my attention over to the other side of the room where Bellatrix was strangling two of the men who'd captured my friends, the other on the floor.

"Get out!" She screamed, holding a sword in her arm. That's what all that was about? A bloody sword? Bellatrix stormed over to where Ron and Hermione stood and grabbed him and Harry.

"Sissy, put the boys in the cellar." Narcissa and her demented sister shoved the boys into the man with rat-like features to be put in the cold cellar where I had spent the night

"I'd like to have a conversation with this one. Girl to girl." Bellatrix taunted, Hermione's lower lip quivering slightly. This wasn't something I wanted to see but I couldn't leave Hermione alone with her. Not that it mattered though because she would do what she liked regardless of my being there or not. Draco looked at me out of the corner of his eye and took a step forwards.

"Perhaps we don't need her anymore especially in her condition." He said calmly, struggling with the last few words in that sentence. I was thankful he was saying something but it was a little overdue especially since Bellatrix was going to be torturing Hermione, not me.

"I'd like to stay here." I stated, looking straight ahead.

"Well, suit yourself." Bellatrix grinned and turned her attention back to my friend who looked paralyzed in fear.

Time passed by slowly, Hermione's screams echoing in the large house. Everyone stayed in the room, Narcissa leaving every now and then with her husband. I knew Draco wanted out but he had to do that on his own. I was just as powerless as he was right now. Bellatrix had finally left Hermione alone and was now questioning a goblin who worked at Gringotts about her vault.

"Consider yourself lucky, goblin." She huffed in his face, standing up straight and walking towards Hermione. She stopped a few steps short of her hair and I was worried about what she might do next. She'd already carved mudblood into her arm.

"The same won't be said for this one." Just as the words left Bellatrix's mouth, a head of brassy orange hair came into my peripheral view.

"Expelliarmus!" Ron disarmed Bellatrix with Harry at his side, making Narcissa and Draco spring into combat. A familiar object in Draco's coat pocket came into my sight and I narrowed my eyes. He'd had my wand this entire time?

"Accio!" My wand shot out and into my hands and I stunned Lucius Malfoy who was about to hit Harry, sending him flying back. I joined my friends at their sides as they continued to battle the Malfoys when I saw Bellatrix holding Hermione with a knife to the base of her throat.

"Stop! Drop your wands!" She commanded breathlessly, a wild look in her eyes. They hesitated and I glared at the woman who'd killed my family and was now threatening to kill my friend.

"I said drop them!" Our wands clattered on the floor and I clenched my jaw.

"Pick them up, Draco. Now." He obeyed his cruel aunt and hesitated only for the briefest of moments before picking mine off the ground. His eyes met my narrowed ones and he looked guilty but straightened his shirt, walking back to his mother.

"Well, well, well. Look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright and shiny and new again just in time for the Dark Lord. Call him." She cooed, the blade still pressed at Hermione's throat, making a bead of crimson trickle down.

"Call him." Father of the year, Lucius Malfoy, stepped forward and rolled up his sleeve to reveal his Dark Mark. Just as he had his hand outstretched over his pale forearm, squeaking of metal came from above. It made our heads move simultaneously to see the source of the noise and I was surprised to see a house elf who I assumed must have been Dobby, turning something on the base of the chandelier. The chandelier came loose and I quickly backed up, Bellatrix screeching and throwing Hermione forward into Ron's arms just in time as it hit the floor. Harry ran to Draco who was breathing hard on the floor, wrestling for our wands back and winning them easily. He joined the four of us-the goblin had snuck in-and I grabbed onto Hermione's shoulder protectively as Harry stunned Lucius. He wasn't very good at defensive spells clearly after being disarmed by two teenagers in a span of a few minutes.

"Stupid elf! You could have killed me!" Bellatrix accused angrily, chest heaving and a vein popping out of her neck.

"Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure." Dobby said, making a small smile tug at the corner of my lips. Narcissa raised her wand but with a snap of his fingers, Dobby had the wand in his hands, thoroughly surprising us.

"How dare you take a witch's wand? How dare you defy your masters?"

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends." He said proudly, outstretching his hand for us to grab onto so we could get out of that bloody house. Just as I felt us start to disapparate, Bellatrix threw something at us and Draco lurched forward with outstretched hands as if he were trying to stop it.

"No!" He yelled, and we disapparated with a crack.

Once we were on ground again, wet ground I may say, I felt nauseous. I looked around to see a very dreary shoreline, water a few feet away. Sand coated my black jeans and I hunched over as I sat on the hard sand to throw up. After I'd emptied the contents of my stomach, I turned to see Harry walking towards Dobby who was clutching at his abdomen. I gasped as I realized the object Bellatrix had thrown was the knife and walked to them. Harry was clutching at Dobby who was letting out ragged breaths, and I sat at his side.

"Hermione? What is it? Help me!" Harry pleaded desperately, his voice cracking.

"Such a beautiful place to be with friends. Dobby is happy to be with his friend...Harry Potter." Dobby said with a tone of happiness as his eyes glazed over, Harry sobbing quietly over his now lifeless body. I put my arm around him as a tear fell down the length of his nose, Harry's body shaking ever so slightly. He'd lost another friend at the hands at that wretched woman and I wasn't going to let her get away with this. She wouldn't get away with doing what she did to us. Maybe not today or tomorrow but I had a feeling things were going to get very complicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 18 17
A girl with royal blood finds herself at Hogwarts because her mother wanted her to learn how to make allies. She has to live up to her mothers reputa...
713K 25.1K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
2.9M 87K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
1.6K 101 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...