Chapter Forty-Three

Hello! Here's a very eventful chapter that I hope you all enjoy! Shit's crazy, you know? Anyways let me know what you think and thanks as always for the undying support! COMMENT!!! Also above is what she looks like right about now in her pregnancy.

******WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT THEN SKIP IT. IT ISN'T THAT BAD I SWEAR BUT I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW******

xoxo

_________________

Delia

.

.

.

Not talking to Ginny was getting easier. I had a really hard time with it at first because I was used to her getting me water after a bit of throwing up in the mornings but I was managing. Neville felt torn and I felt bad for doing that to him but I just didn't want to deal with Ginny and her judgements. I understood where she was coming from but her apology wasn't even genuine. It was like she was sorry for saying it to me but not sorry for thinking that way. I missed her and Draco's absences became more frequent, so I spent most of my time playing with Ella. My lovely little cat loved me endlessly, until I forgot to feed her on schedule at 8 pm every night. She was funny and she made me think of Tonks and Lupin. Tonks sent me some vitamins and I was grateful for them because I wasn't too keen on the nutrition value of our food here.

My skirt was getting tighter around where it usually hung on my waist so I had to pull it up to where my body narrowed. Sometimes it would pinch my lower abdomen when I sat down which was annoyingly uncomfortable but I was showing slightly now since I was two months along. Ginny was right. I tucked my hair behind my ear and scanned the room for anyone before looking at myself sideways in the mirror. It mostly looked like I was slouching and bloated but I was showing a little. I could hide it very well still because of the ever present cold at Hogwarts so I wasn't too worried. I placed my hand low on my abdomen, barely able to cup my stomach.

"I love you, baby." I whispered, gingerly rubbing my stomach holding my baby that was probably the size of a cherry. I wanted to know if her heartbeat was okay but I couldn't just up and leave Hogwarts. I mean really, I couldn't go up to McGonagall and be like "I need to leave to go to a doctor's appointment. See you later!" I was worried as it is but I tried to take care of myself and I found myself tired all the time. Frequently having to get up to pee was killer. I mean, do you know how much energy that takes? You have to sit up, push yourself to get up, walk, sit down, do your business and come back to bed. So exhausting. I chuckled at my newfound laziness as two letters flitted in and I pulled down my loose t-shirt. I grabbed one and opened it, seeing Harry's script.

We're alright. Mostly just wandering about trying to find another one. Ron and Hermione are always bickering like a married couple. They're mental. Anyways happy early easter! Wish I could be there. I miss you and Ginny loads. Be safe.

I laughed at Harry's terrible attempt at drawing a smiley face. God he was terrible at drawing too. Opening the other letter, my heart fluttered at Draco's script.

I miss you terribly. These meetings are just a reminder that this is my life now, even though I don't want it. My father is just getting by with You-Know-Who. He's always mocking him and I know my father is vile but it bothers me. The way he talks is so cold and unnerving, I can't listen for too long. I'll be back soon, hopefully tonight. Pay close attention to your bracelet. I love you.

D.M.

I folded Draco's note and left the one from Harry in the fireplace to burn. I was excited to see Draco but I was secretly hoping he wouldn't notice my pudgy stomach. If I sucked it in maybe that would help. You can't suck in a baby, dumbass. I shook my head and went back to my bed to wait for Draco's arrival.