Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Have I been Forgiven?
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

Scars and Heartbeat

11K 296 397
By Jordananime

Months passed and it was soon Jill's birthday. She was turning 12 and she's always wanted to go ice skating. So I bought her a pair of skates and one for myself as well and I took her to a frozen pond near the village.

"Jack how much longer?" She whined.

"Not much longer, I promise." I said turning around to look at her. We walked a little longer and then we finally made it. I stood in the snow looking out on the Crystallize water, how it sparkled in the sunlight.

"Yeah," Jill scream running to the ponds edge. I ran to catch up to her, she was so excited, she was like a kid in a candy shop. She sat in the snow and held up her feet to me.

"Come on Jack let's go, come on, come on!"

"Alright, alright," I said slipping her shoes off. Then I grabbed one of her skates in my hand and sleeper it onto one of her tiny feet. I pound on the skate, making sure it was on her foot right and secure, than I tied the laces. I did the same with the other skate. I told her to scoot up so the bottom of her feet were touching the ice, then I helped her stand up. My arms dreading her as she slowly stood up.

"Alright, start sliding your feet across the ice," I told her. She started to move her feet forward, and soon she started to move forward and faster. Then suddenly she skated out of my reach, she didn't go out far, but she was managed not to fall on her butt. Then she turned around the most elegant way I have ever seen, when she saw me she smiled and giggle.

"Well, for someone you hasn't skated at all, you pretty much got the hang of it. Your must be a fast learner," I said.

"Yep," she said rubbing it in.

"Come on, Jack," she said beckoning me to come.

"I'll be there in a minute I got to get my skates on. But yo go on and skate some more," I said sitting down in the snow.

"Kay," she replied.

I slipped my shoes off, the cold nipping at the bottom of my feet. I grabbed my skate and I was about to put it on when I hear...Crack! My eyes shot up, Jill stood there, she was looking down at her feet, my eyes followed her' s and I saw what she was staring at. Cracks forming in the ice and she was standing right on them, I could see her body starting to tremble in fear.

"Jack," she whispered looking up at me.

"Your okay," I said trying to calm her down as I got up. I placed my skates on the snow and I slowly placed my feet on the ice. Sending millions of chills all through my body, I slowly walked to Jill as much as I could without breaking the ice.

"Jack, I'm scared," she said as the cracks got bigger.

"Don't worry, your fine, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

I had to stop, if I got any closer, the ice will break for sure and she will fall. Then my foot kicked something, I looked down, it was a long stick at the end of it, it curved in so it looked like a staff like hook. I grabbed it and I told Jill something I can't remember, something to make her calm down as I wrapped the hook end around her and told her to grab it and hold on tight. I counted to three.

"1..." I said.

The cracks got bigger.

"2..."

Wider, louder.

"3," I pulled and I moved forward as she moved back to the edge of the pond. It was fast, it was quick, I saved her, she landed on the snow safe and sound. I looked at her, she looked at me, I heard a loud CRACK! Then she vanished and I was in the water, the ice cold water surrounding me, pouring into my lounges, drowning me. She was the last thing I saw, my sister, safe, she was safe because of me, then all I saw was darkness as the water consumed me.

*

My hands fell at my side, we were back in Elsa's room, back in the present. I was looking at Elsa and she was looking at me. This is the first time I showed anyone any of these, the first time I let someone in. I could see her, shivering, shaking, she is so overcome with pain for me, I wanted to show her this. I wanted her to know that she wasn't the only one who went through pain in the past, I wanted her to be part of my life, I wanted her to see the truth, I wanted her. I looked back at her, tears were starting to roll down her face as she looked at the wall, it killed me, it killed me to see her cry, to be in pain.

"Elsa," I said in concern.

She looked at me with pain drawn on her face, "J-Jack..."

I couldn't take it anymore, I needed her in my arms. I lurched forward and wrapped her in my arms and she did the same. I held her as she sobbed on my shoulder, she clawed my shirt bringing me closer to her, wanted me more and more. My left arm was wrapped around her waist, while the other held her shoulder, my thumb stroking circles on it.

"Shh..." I whispered in her ear as she sobbed.

"It's okay, I'm alright...shh...I'm alright."

"No, it's not alright," she said her voice filled with desperation.

"Elsa-"

"No, she shouldn't have done that to you! She shouldn't have!" She raged as she tighten her grip on me.

"You should've ran, she was a horrible mother and-"

"Elsa!" I said as our arms loosened around us so I could look at her.

"I didn't show you my past to grieve about me or to hate my mother," I told her. She looked at me shocked, I slowly put my hand on her cheek. My thumb started to wipe her tears away, she leaned into my touch, but her eyes didn't leave mine, her beautiful diamond blue eyes. Time past and the tears stopped and she calmed down, my heart was pounding, I wanted her, I wanted her so bad and we were so close, if I inched any closer my lips would be touching her' s.

"Then why did you want to show me your past?" She asked breaking the silence.

"One, because you ask me and two because I wanted.........I wanted to show you."

"Why?" I could see her blush.

"Because, your important to me," I said feeling my own cheeks get warm.

It was silent as we stood there looking into each others eyes. I could feel my heart pound just out of my chest.

"Jack?"

"Yeah," I said.

"D-do you still have those scars from the whipping?" She said stepping back a few feet as her face started to turn bright red.

"Yes," I said confused.

"If I tell you, I can get rid of them...would you want me to?"

"You can do that?!"

"Yes, except there is one problem."

"What?"

"You see......you kind of have to......um...take off your shirt," her face was turning a bright shade of red.

"Oh, are sure that is what I have to do or do you just want to see my bare chest," I said in a cocky voice.

"N-no! Look if you don't want me to do it, I won't!" She said crossing her arms and turning around, showing her back to me. I chuckled and I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and I pulled her close to me, her back hitting my chest.

"Jack-" she said seductively. I loved it when she said my name like that.

"Of course I want you to do it," I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and look at me, a smile soon spread over her face.

"Okay, but first I have to change I'm getting hot in this thing," she said prying my arms from around her and walking over to her bathroom which led to the closet.

"Don't go anywhere, okay," she said.

"Kay," I said then she closed the door behind her. She is so cute, I thought.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

After I took my white turtle neck off, I put on a dark blue long sleeve shirt, the sleeves only went to my elbows, it had an amazing snowflake design on it. I walked over to the sink and put my hands on the counter, I looked at my self in the mirror. I was completely and utterly flustered, my whole face was turning red.

'what are you so flustered about?' I thought to myself as I splashed some cold water in my face.

'Come on Elsa, get a hold of yourself! Your acting like he was the one who asked to take your shirt off!' I thought trying to calm myself down, but I could feel my heart about to pop out of my chest. I grabbed a towel and started to dry my face, 'you can do this, just keep your self calm, yeah that's it calm down.'

I closed my eyes and inhaled a great amount of fresh air. I exhaled, inhaled, exhaled and my heart started to go back to it's steady beat and soon I was calm. I opened my eyes and my face was back to it's regular color, I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.

'Alright let's do this, remember keep calm,' I thought as I walked to the door. I put my handle on the door knob and took in a deep breath, 'keep calm, stay calm.'

I turn the door knob and opened the door, 'remember keep ca-'

My thinking was interrupted as I looked at Jack, and my heart started to pound again. He was shirt less, his pale skin illuminated from the light of the sun, I bit my lip as my eyes scanned his body. Scars went all the way from his chest all the way to his stomach, his sides, and if he turned around they will be covering his back. Even though he was covered in scars, he was beautiful, simply beautiful, my heart was pounding like a rabbit being chased by a wolf and my wolf was right in front of me. Oh, how I wanted him to catch me, I wanted him, to hold him, to kiss those beautiful lips-

"Well, are you ready?" He said snapping me out of my lust filled thoughts. He was smirking at me as my eyes met his, did he see me staring at him?

I smiled and tried to play it cool, "I'm ready when you are," I said. He gave me a cocky smile, but behind his eyes, I thought I saw a hint of lust and hunger.

"What do I do first?" He asked.

"All you have to do is stand in the middle of the room."

He moved to the middle of the room and he faced the door. He looked at me his body still facing the door.

"Who taught you this?"

"Manny, I had burned my self one day and it left a scar. I showed it to Manny and he made it vanished."

"How?"

" By using the energy his powers gave him and he transferred that into the wound."

"How did he transfer it?"

"Through his hand," I said as I walked behind Jack, his back was filled with more scars than the front.

"So your going to be touching me?"

"Y-yes...is that comfortable with you?"

He paused.

"I'm more than just 'comfortable' with you touching me," he said and I could hear the lust in his voice, I blushed. My heart skipped a beat.

"Ready?" I asked, he nodded.

I slowly put my hands up and I scanned his back, deciding what scar I should do first. There was a long big one that started at his right shoulder, went across his spine and ended right above his pant line, I decided to do that one first. I moved my right hand up to the top of the scar, I gently put my hand on it, I heard Jack's breath hitch as if he was in pain. I quickly recoiled my hand from him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, afraid if I hurt him.

"Yeah, it's just..." he paused.

"It's just......what?"

"It's just every time you touch me, millions of chills spread through my body," he said.

I was shocked, I thought that only happened to me. What does this mean? Does this mean that he likes me, like how I like him. I smiled and I could feel my cheeks get warm.

"T-that happens to me too," I said and for some reason I just knew he was smiling.

I slowly placed my hand on the top of the scar again, this time Jack's breath didn't hitched, instead it exhaled. I could feel my power rush into my hands into Jack's scar and I slowly moved my hand down following the scar as it slowly disappeared. Jack gave out a loud sexy moan in enjoyment, my heart pounded as I continued, my hands going down his body, erasing the scars. He tensed up as my hands trailed to the lower side of his back, his moans grew louder, each one filled with enjoyment, but what was he enjoying? The feel of his scars erasing or the feel of my hands on his bare skin. His back was soft and smooth and soon all the scars were gone, leaving his back clean and polished. Then I placed my hands on each side of him, he purred in enjoyment at my touch, my heart was pounding rapidly. My hands slid down his side's, erasing all the scars in one swift motion, then it was time for me to do his chest.

I walked in front of him, I looked at him and he looked at me. He was flustered and his eyes were filled with so much hunger and lust, I hesitated to get close to him. I looked at his chest, strong, firm, I bit my lip again in wanting him, I walked closer to him, I was arms length away. I was about to put my hands on his chest, but then Jack grabbed my wrist, I looked at him, his eyes blazing with want and need. My heart was pounding, his breath was getting heavy and so was mine.

"Closer," he whispered.

I took a step forward, my breath was getting extremely heavy and my cheeks were burning and I heard my heart pounding in my ears.

"Closer," he whispered again.

I took another step closer, my palms were barely touching his chest. I could feel his rib cage extend every time he inhale, his breath was extremely heavy. He gave out a little chuckle when he only saw me move just a little, then he face became full of lust. His arms slowly extended out to me, he placed both of his hands on my hips, sending millions of tingles all over my body.

"Closer," he whispered and he slowly pulled me to him, stopping when my forehead was touching his. His hands moved from my hips to my back, intertwining them together, to lock me in his hold.

"Better," he said closing his eyes, his breath a little more steady. I looked down at his chest and I placed my hands on him.

"Mmm," he hummed in enjoyment.

I scanned his chest, and there was a scar that started where his heart should be and it went all the way down to his stomach. I placed my hand on the top of the scar, I felt his heart beat under my palm, it was rapid and eager in wanting to devour me. I slid my hand down his scar and he groaned as my hand went from his chest to his stomach. I moved my hands up and down him, enjoying the feel of him under my hands. As I moved my hands up and down him, he groaned and growled, his hands tightened around me, pulling me, yearning for me. I was soon done and he knew I was done because my hands stopped and they laid on his chest. He pulled me closer to him, my body touching his, our noses were touching.

He brushed his lips lightly against mine, tempting me, teasing me, my breathing became heavy.

"Jack-" I said seductively.

"Shh..." he said his head beginning to tilt.

"Say my name again," he said with his eyes still closed. I closed my eyes and I slid my hands up his chest to the back of his neck, his breath hitched. I wanted him, I needed him, I wanted him for so long and now I would be able to have him, I just had to say his name.

"Jack," I said seductively and he lost control.

He slammed his lips into mine, tightening his grip around me, he was sweet but aggressive. My arms tighten around him, making the kiss deeper, he trailed his tongue against my lower lip.

'Let me in Elsa,' he was saying and I opened my mouth. I let his tongue roam my mouth, searching for my own tongue and finally he found it. He groaned in enjoyment as his tongue twisted with mine, our mouths were moving in unison. Both wanting each other.

My hands clawed through his hair, only wanting him more and more. His hands slowly moved up and down my spine, but instead of chills spreading, it was heat and he was melting me from the inside out. I moaned his hands slowly moved up and down my body, he released my lips, only letting us catch our breath for a minute before he slammed them on mine again. I wanted him, I wanted to all of him and he wanted me.

My breath hitched as I felt his hands under my thighs, we took another breath as he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me under my thighs, I slammed my lips into his, wanting to taste him more. Then he walked us over to the bed, placing me on the bed as he laid on top of me. My tongue swirled around with his, my hands clawed up and down his back, I couldn't take it I had to take a breath. I gasped for air, but Jack didn't stop, he kissed my jaw line and then all the way down to my neck. He sucked and nibbled on my neck, I was moaning and groaning as heat spread over me. I felt his hand moved under my shirt, as his thumb rubbed circles on my stomach, I purred in enjoyment.

He chuckled in my ear, "so you loved that, huh, baby?"

I nodded, he called me 'baby.'

"I love you, Elsa. And I don't plan on giving you up so easily." He said his warm breath hitting my ear.

"Elsa," he said seductively, then I felt his tongue on my ear. I flinched at the feel of it.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do this to you," he said before nibbling on my ear. I wrapped my arms around him, tightly, bringing my body closer to his.

You don't know how long I wanted you to do this to me, I thought.

I was getting hot, too hot and exhausted and so was Jack. He got off of me after he was down nibbling my ear, he grabbed his shirt and put it on and he laid next to me on the side of the bed. I turned sideways to look at him and so did he, I moved closer and I curled into him. He wrapped me in his arms and I soon wrapped him in mine. I buried my head into his chest and he placed his head on top of mine.

"I love you Elsa and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Not even Tooth."

"I know and I love you too...Jack." I said tighten my arms around him.

He gave out a small chuckle, and he started to stroke my hair. My hands clutched his shirt and I soon drifted off into deep sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime here. PLEASE READ! THERE IS SOME INFORMATION ON THE UPDATE SCHEDULE!

It finally happened, the thing you all been waiting for.

Jack and Elsa Kissed!

So what do you think? I already know this is going to be one of my favorite chapters, how about you? Which one is your favorite chapter so far?

Oh, and I have to tell you, if Elsa was hot when this was happen, I was got hot when I was writing it. But that maybe because I leave in Arizona and I'm wearing jeans, but who knows. Maybe you'll get hot reading it ;P

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, I'm just Kidding :D

I bet your all excited to find out what happens next right? Well I'm sorry but I have some terrible news. I've been spending so much time focusing on updating this book that I haven't been able to update my other books. So I'm sorry to say but it might be a while before I update this book again.

Sorry, I knew this was going to happen, so that's why I gave you two amazing updates before I worked on anything else. "A Truth, A Past" is the first update and this one, "Scars and Heartbeat" is the second one. So you have two updates to be satisfied with.

But if you can't wait to see what happens, I'm sorry but your going to have to. If you can't wait, do you know what I do. I go back in the story and read my favorite parts over and over again or I go find another amazing book to read while I wait.

That reminds me, if you like what I write. Than you should read some of my other books, it would be a good way to wait for another update on this book. If you like this book then you will most likely like my book "Demons, Angels, Love." So if you want to find some more stuff that I write, Just go to my profile and look and see what you like.

And remember, "none of this would be possible, without your support."

So read, vote, comment, give me some ideas, please have patience it will be rewarded gladly, forgive me,

And I'll see you when the next Storm hits.

"Jelsa forever!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jordananime out. ;P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 204 39
Pitch stood beside Elsa's bed, his mouth twisted in a sinister smile as he watched the golden sand moving above Elsa's forehead, forming images of yo...
11.8K 420 13
"This is outrageous! How dare Pitch try something like that!" North roared. Jack Frost flinched slightly at the outburst. "And with me tied up here...
3.4K 167 32
During a mission in Pitch's lair, the guardians find a girl. She was being kept prisoner but why? What did Pitch want with her? Can Jack gain her tru...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...