UNCHAINED TORTURE TO BLISS, A...

By missg08

A MC Romance Anastasia struggles to find herself after the cruelty her father has put her through. When she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 23

6.5K 303 10
By missg08

STASIA

I thought I was dreaming..... Cobra, can't be here? I fall into a haze where I can hear people talking but my brain can't make sense of what! I fall back into the darkness......

I wake up in a room, I'm not sure where...  it looks familiar.... Is it Drew's room?

My head is killing me, what the hell happened?
Then the memories start to come back in short bits. A man in a mask,  Keata screaming then Soph grabbing Keata.... Omg, what have done! It can't be Drew's room, shit did Cobra grab me back ohh no.... I try to get up but my body won't cooperate....SHIT.

Then the door open and in walks Cobra... and Drew is behind him omg I hope Drew is ok.

"Cobra, he is my .....shit something.... but he's good to me! please don't hurt him!"

He smiles at me then sits next to me while Drew folds his arms in front of him just staring and shaking his head!
They look similar, but why... Cobra bends down and kisses my head then tells me,

"Little bird.... I can't believe you were right under my nose and I couldn't find you...  you might not know this....  You found my son, I  can't believe you two found each other!!"

I just stare at him.... What did he just say?

"What"

The look on my face must alarm Drew cause I'm freaking out right now, the man who took me in,  looked after me and his mother cared for me is my new.... Omg, what is Drew to me, my man? Boyfriend? Friend? I don't know what we are shit...

"Beauty calm down... you're starting to hyperventilate... breathe girl,  in through your nose out through your mouth.... that's it Beauty I got you.."

I must have blanked out for a bit cause  I'm  on Drew's lap and he's soothing me,  I can't think when he's so close, but I  need his words right now! So I nod and hope for sleep to take me again..

What feels like forever I wake up curled around a hard wall of..... shit it's Drew... I try to uncurl myself from him but he holds me firm.

"Beauty you're not going anywhere now lay still... how are you feeling, is your  head still sore?" 

Nodding I still try to break free we can't do this, this is too close,

 he is my.... Shit,  step brother of sorts, shit- shit.

Shaking my head I tell him "Drew, we, we can't do this I- I'm like your step sister... shit let me go.."

I start pushing hard but he is not listening to me,  bloody men...

"Stasia we are far from related, and we never knew each other either.... We might have known of each other, but we didn't know each other and Dad is happy for us Stasia. He's been looking for you since...." He looks away,  he has soo much in his eyes when he was looking at me.

" Since what!"

I need to know

"Since I left and Sally where is she? She said she'd come, she hasn't... where is she.."

He gathers me up and starts rocking me and shushing me,  I'm a mess,  crying like a baby....  god I'm so confused,  why me, WHY!

"Beauty one thing at a time. Let's talk about what you remember about when you were taken how many did you see"

"Just one,  he stabbed me in the neck with something sharp then I saw Keata scream and Sophie come to get her... shit are they ok? where are they, Drew they need to be ok...shit, this just can't get worse...." Shit, I'm crying again, I need to get up, I need to find them omg,  what have I done....

"Stasia they're fine they are here, Bullet put them in his room, you guys are safe I told you I won't let anything happen to you or your family"

"I need to see them." I need to go if this is about me... Jesus if this is my father ohhh god no I can't get these people hurt. I need to run again so no one will get hurt.

Drew is still rocking me and trying to comfort me he's rubbing my back and I whisper this time,
"I need to see them please." 

"Beauty they will be in soon, I promise... Just hold me and cry girl,  let it all out, then I'll text Bullet to send the girls in when you're good, ok?.."

He's right I need to be strong I don't want the girls to see me like this, I need to be strong! So I do just that I cry my heart out for everything I've found and everything I'm going to miss because I can't expect these guys to sacrifice even more for me it's too much!

I must've fallen asleep because I feel small hands in my hands ....I open my eyes to Keata she is staring at me with wonder! Then I hear Sophie

"She has been so upset even when she saw you she won't leave your side, Drew tried to get her to bed but she screamed,  Bullet said to leave her but he just wanted to be here too. There in a meeting at the moment but I'm supposed to knock on the door 3 times so he knows your wake.... Fuck Stasia what happened,  did you know those  men?"

"No I don't think so I was in shock but I only saw one guy and he stabbed me with something sharp,  I thought I was going to die at first then this floating feeling took over... I'm sorry I brought that to your door. Sophie, please forgive me, I would kill myself if something happened to Keata.."
reaching out I pull her into a hug.... We are still  hugging when a bunch of people walk  in Prez, Cobra, Drew, Bullet, And I think Knight he smiles and says " can anyone join in or is it only girl on girl action today" I turn to look at him and laugh cause I know he's joking, he has to be. But Drew and  Bullet both slap him up side the head and say together
" off limits dip shit" this makes Sophie laugh and pull away,  I smile too, I can't help it, he's such an egg!! But the men look worried... I turn to Cobra and ask,  "What's going on? tell me!"
Cobra moves forward, but Drew grabs him,

"Dad, she's mine, I'll deal with this.."
Cobra shakes his head saying,
"Son I know you want to, but this part needs to come from me, you can take the part where you come into it ."

Drew takes a deep breath then sighs saying,
"Yeah but let me get next to her she needs me.."
he picks up Keata and puts her on his lap then his arm comes around me and pulls me in.. I turn to look at Cobra, and he is sitting on the side of my bed, he grabs one of my hands as well. Do they think I'm gonna run? Well, I am,  but they don't know that .... shit or do they...With that thought in my head Cobra begins to speak, 

"Little bird, I don't know what they told you about your father, or what Mumma Sally told you about him but he was behind that explosion at the clubhouse and I know mumma Sally taught you stuff to survive if anything happened,  that she didn't tell anyone including me which is why I was still looking  for you and hoping your father never got a hold of you again. I thought he had,  till recently I got a photo of you at this club house,  but I wasn't  sure what you were doing here. So I made my way down so did Krip he was ready to kick some ass if you were being a club girl here,  he's anxious to see you, by the way,  he's been doing the back checks of all the club girls to see if he could find you that way ... Anyway Drew here,  won't let him in yet!!"

 Omg Krip is here !! I need to see him, so I tell Cobra,

"Bring him in!"

"Beauty NO! He's not coming in here once you're up and about you can...."

Before Drew finished his sentence Krip barges through the door saying " I knew you'd see me Little bird" Cobra moves out the way and I hug him... he was my watch dog for so long Drew can't stop him from seeing me now,  omg I can't believe he's here... all other thoughts leave me for now, "God I missed you!" I say pulling back but he's not looking at me he's staring at Drew like he's going to rip his head off. Drew is squeezing me tighter..  shit these two are going to, oh god knows what, so I intervene "Krip," then I think ....I don't know what to call Drew but he's adamant about me so I go for gold hoping I don't get it right  

"He's my....." 

then Drew talks for me,

"Boyfriend I'm her boyfriend!"
Ok so I didn't have to go for gold, he did... shit!!

"Yes, my boyfriend we've been seeing each other for a while now.... Well, it's fast but seems like a while!"

Krip nods and says "my priority is you Little bird are you ok and don't worry, if he treats you like shit I'll kick his ass." With that Drew laughs in my ear then sizes  him up
"I don't treat her like shit... she is everything to me Krip..... so be warned..."

Krip just smirked then kissed me on the top of my head then says,

"Good !"

 Then he goes to leave,  but turns to me and says, "I'm not going anywhere Little bird, so you are safe with all of us by your side,  I know you want to run, but your not!!! Trust us, ok!" With that, he leaves the room!

And I'm wondering how the hell does everyone know I want to run ... shit!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 3K 81
Year 2095, couples are now decided and set by the Marriage Matchmaker application, and any other romantic interaction besides this match is strictly...
7K 439 55
I looked at her at the altar, she was looking breathtakingly beautiful that I could not take my eyes off her. She was not destined to be mine but I'm...
382 8 9
Returning home after her mother suffers a heart attack, Louise finds her family struggling to stay together, having found out that their father has h...
736K 16.9K 43
***COMPLETED*** This story was written when I was very young, so I personally find it cringe... read at your own risk 😶 Needs editing. Mafia romanc...