One Direction drove me off th...

By Nloved1D

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a... More

One Direction drove me off the Road SEQUEL
Louis! Not again!
Almost the same girls
You ARE beautiful
The One and Only Liam Payne
The beetle
Youé's story
Camping in the garden
The crime and Derek
Shopping and clubbing
Just not fair
Dinner
The little campire
What did I do?
Screwed
CHEATERS!
What do we learn from this? CUPCAKES SOLVE EVERY PROBLEM
You're back!
Derek's place
Romantic... and playful kisses
A day at the park
Larry Stylinson
Larry Sty....what?
Bitches
The fancy party part 1
The fancy party; part 2
Our trip begins here
There's no limit on a happy-meal, so STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!
HAROLD EDWARD STYLES, PUT SOME BLOODY CLOTHES ON!
The concert
Love makes people blind
The truth
Quick fire!
GET ME OUT OF THIS DRESS NOW!
Just trusting you
FEELINGS SUCK
Meeting Max
Ignoring you! HA
Not allowed to kiss Zayn
Please drive another girl out of the road...for me????
Mr. Romantic
Suspense
We need to leave
Sleeping on the trampoline
Cold shower??
New tops
I'll look after you
Get out of my face!
I'll cry a river
Red paint fail
Forever and always, I will love you ~last chapter

Love in the air

16.2K 70 29
By Nloved1D

Lovely's <3

So.... this chapter starts sweet, but i have to warn you, this is my first mature part in here. and it's the first mature part i write in my life so please don't take it to hard on me! I put a line from the beginning, if you don't want to read it, just stop there :) The first part i listened to Mirror by Bruno mars, I put it on the side, listen to it while reading, i think it make you feel the emotion better, but your choice! And after the line, yeah, I don't have a song for that ghege.

Enjoy people!

Liam's POV:

I wake up, feeling sweat all over my body. The blankets are lying on the floor and Louis is curled up against me. No, almost laying on top of me, holding my hands like it's the only thing keeping him alive.

He's sweating and his fever has risen, I need to get more painkillers. I try to get out of his grip but he doesn't let me go.

"Lou, let go" I whisper in his ear but he doesn't let go. I thug his hand but he doesn't move. I sigh. "Lou, wake up" I say and now he moves, his hands releasing their grip on mine and curls up to a ball, he moans in pain.

"Lou I'm getting you some painkillers" I say and he moans again. "No, stay, please" he moves his hand around, searching for my hand.

"I'll be back" i promise and he moans again. I walk away and return with pills and a glass of water. He takes them and sits up. I wipe the sweat from his forehead. His chest and neck are covered with a thin layer of sweat. He's very ill.

"Lou lay back down" I say and he groans again. "No, Liam please" he says and moves closer to me, burrying his face in my neck. I wrap my arms around my friend and sigh. "What got you so ill?" I ask myself. He shivers. It's still way to early to get up, I think 6 am. 

I lift Louis up and carry him towards the couch, giving him a couple of blankets and sitting down next to him.

I hear a scream.

Youé

"YOUÉ! I scream and rush to our room, then realizing she's with Harry, what has that boy done this time!?

I kick the door and see her sitting up, panting. Harry rubs his eyes. "Babe, what's wrong?" I rush over to her and wipe her tears away.

"I had a dream" she whispers and falls into my arms. Harry groans and turns around in his bed. Stupid boy, doesn't he see that she's fucking scared?

I lift her up and bring her to the livingroom too. She sniffs me, she always does that. I love the way her eyes light up when i lift her up, even after a bad dream, I can make her eyes light up.

I love her so much.

Louis fell a sleep again, his red face turning into a normal color again. "Do you want to talk about it?" I ask Youé and she shakes her head. she never wants to talk about her dreams, and i let her go her way.

"Liam, I love you so much" she says and kisses my neck., a groan escapes my mouth. She chuckles, I made her chuckle by moaning.

"Why do you laugh when I moan?" I chuckle too and sit down, taking her on my lap. 

She thinks for a second and then breaths out, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Because, Mr Liam Payne, i could never think about letting someone moan, and I hope it's in a good way. I never could think about making someone happy, and sexual things... I could never think about that. And those things together, Happines and sex, were the impossible combination. So everytime you touch me, I can't hold back my smile, I still can't believe that somebody so perfect as you can love me. But the way you smile at me, look me in the eyes, makes me shiver, and smile, because I'm so happy to have you next to me"

She smiles a shy smile to me and I smiles back, then pull her into a hug. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard, by far. 

"I love you so much Youé, so so much. You are my world now" I say and kiss her softly, a tear escapes her eye, but she's smiling. "Why are you crying?" I ask, confused. "I'm happy" she says and  kisses me back, softly and cute.  I wrap my arms tightly around her and she snuggles up against my chest. Her eyes flutter and she falls a sleep. She's beautiful, gorgeous and wonderfull. Her perfect face relaxed but with a little smile. I gaze at her perfections. Her thick lashes covering her green eyes. her soft skin against mine, I feel tears burning up. I never had this feeling before. 

This is the feeling of true love. Tears streaming down my cheek, I feel so happy, the salt of the tears burn in my eyes but i can't stop smiling, not even trying to wipe them away. She's so beautiful, her hand tosses around and grip mine, our fingers fit in perfectly and she smiles in her sleep.

I rub softly over her cheek and think. How can someone ever hurt this girl? She's to perfect for this world. Her shiny black hair falling over her shoulders.

I tried to image her story. Her knocking on a door, a boy opening, examinating her and letting her in, hoping for a good round. Her turning around with dead eyes, no sparkles and life like she has when she's with me and the boys.

The boy confused and the next thing he feels, a knife digging into his chest. 

This girl didn't mean to hurt, didn't mean to kill, she deserves a way better life. And i'm the one that is making her life better. She told me many times that I am her life, I'm the one who makes her smile, the one who cares about her, and she's so happy that she met me.

I'm have big honor to have her as a girlfriend.

My tears stop and my head drops back. 

"Youé, I love you so much, so, so, so much. I'm never going to leave you, never, I promise" I whisper into her ear and she moves wraps her arms around me. I lift her up and walk to our room, laying her down on my bed and then walk back to the livingroom, carrying Louis to Harry's room again, slowly laying him down and putting the blankets over him and walking back to my room. 

I take a shirt and put it on.

I step into the bed and her eyelids flutter, she's dreaming again. Her smile is gone. i hold her close to me and she curls herself up to a ball, she always does that when she's cold or scared. I hold her closer and her breath is picking up.

"Shh' I say and lay my hand on her forehead. She grabs my shirt, holding it tight. She makes a noise. "No, stop" she says with a soft voice, her eyes are still closed and her hands bald into fists, still holding my shirt.

"Youé, love, it's me, Liam" I say. "No, please. They are going to hurt you, Liam" she says, still sleeping. This is creeping me out. Concer flooding through my body.

"Youé, wake up" i say and take her hands in mine, kissing her forehead. "I don't want to hurt you" she says and she relaxes, not moving at all.

'Babe, wake up' i say a little harder now and shake her. Her eyes shot open and she sits up, looking at me with wide eyes and then pushes me against the back of the bed, in a protective position in front of me. 

She looks around the room, then shoves a little backwards, still in front of me. "It was a dream" she whispers and turns around to face me. "i scared you" she says and closes her eyes, then opens them.

"No, it's alright" i say and she sighs, then drops her head and falls into my arms. "I can't stop thinking about it, Liam. It was my life and I hoped to start all over, but I can't forget..." she says.

'It's alright. Nothing is going to happen. I'm here, protecting you and nobody can enter this house. Promise. I would never take you to a place where your aren't safe" I say and she nods. 

"go to sleep" i say and lay her back down. She lays on top of me and i wrap my arms around her. 

"I'll keep the dreams away, I'll protect you, always." i whisper and then she falls into sleep again.

Youé's POV:

I wake up, remembering my dream. That dream plays over and over again and again.

I walk to a house, Derek told me to. And I ring the bell. i feel the knife in my sleeve. I close my eyes and my breath shivers, I know what is going to happen. I have to stab a boy that maybe has done something wrong. MAYBE

It's just not fair, but I can't stop myself.

He opens the door and i feel tears burning in my eyes, I have no choice. I look in his eyes and sadness enters my body.

No, I can't.

It's Liam, I have to...stab...Liam. I can't show my fear. "Love? Are you alright?" he asks me and lets me in. I can't stop myself, i can't deny orders. The orders from the damn CIA. I close my eyes, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. He hugs me from behind. "You look good" he says and my breath shivers. 

you're smoking, so hot, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, stunning.

All those boys said stupid words, not knowing me at all.

But this is Liam, and it changes.

You're my life, I love you, you mean the world to me, I can't live without you

Liam's words are different and more tears escape my eyes. But i can't deny orders. I have to warn him.

His hands slide down my stomach. 'no, stop" I say and his hands stop for a second, then move on. "What's wrong babe? I love you" 

"No, you have to go, you have to leave" I say and his hands more to my chest. I try to turn away. "Babe, it's me, Liam" he says and I'm panting.

"No, they are going to hurt you Liam" i say and my eyes get wide. It's time. i feel the knife again and slip it out of my sleeve. His eyes get wide, scared.....of me.

I can't do it. 

"I can't hurt you" I say.

I fall down on my knees, the SWAT team rushing inside, taking Liam with them. Somebody lifts me up and set me on my feet. 

"Why didn't you finish you mission?" he asks me, anger in his eyes.

Derek, idiot.

"I love him' i say and he slaps me.

I sigh, stupid dreams. But I am really scared. The time I did those things, i couldn't think, blocked my thoughts and emotions out. Exept one, anger. When those boys opened the door, i was convinsing myself that they were bad. That made it easier. 

That happened, I can't change it. But it comes back and I can't forget it.

Liam shoves a little and wraps his arms tighter around me. Liam, the love of my life. I bring him in danger by being with him. But I can't live without him. 

I close my eyes and my breath shivers. I need to forgetmy past and start over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura's POV:

The day was boring! But now, we're entering a club. This night I'm going to get wasted like hell! Zayn is in the mood, i can see it in his eyes and i smirk at him, he taps my butt and then gives me a wet kiss on my lips.

Persephone, Niall and Harry came with us, Liam and Youé staying home with Louis. He's ill, poor boy.

Zayn pushes me into the club and I chuckle. He's eager, really. Niall and Persephone start dancing but Zayn walks directly to the bar and orders way to much drinks, we drink as much as me can and then rush to the dancefloor. He holds me close to him. A girl walks by and he watches her, let me say.... that girl has a glitter dress. You can't see her butt, no YET and her boobs are hanging out of the dress. Zayn keeps looking at her for a second but then watches me again. 

Gosh guys are stupid

Zayn's POV:

I push her hard to me, exactly knowing what turns her on. Her eyes widen a little and I smile cheeky.  She bites her lip and smiles back. I want to be the one biting her lip. I move closer and begin kissing her roughly. 

Laura is a girl that likes me taking control. She's the innocent girl that has to be treaten like a godness, what she is, really.

This may be sound like way to mature...but no, I love her and she loves me. We're just 2 people who love to share their body's with each other.

I pull my crotch between her legs and she gasps. Her brown eyes filled with lust. 

"Now already?" I ask her and she blushes. 'Let's go" I say and sign to Niall that we're going. He gives me thumbs up and winks. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue out, then point to Persephone. He nods and lays his hands on her bum.

I laugh and lay a hand around Laura's waist. She shivers a little and i smile.

I take her outside and we walk back to the appartment, I grab the keys and open the door, she walks inside and walks to the kitchen.

"Where do you think you're going" I ask her and she chuckles. I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her. "Taking some water" she says and smiles at me.

"Oh no, your coming with me" I say and lift her up, she squeels a little and I run with her to our room. 

I grab her waist and turn her around, pushes her against me.

 "Was someone jealous in the club?" I ask her while rubbing my hands over her back. She nears her eyes, then looks down. She is very insecure, and that girl at the club was....striking. But no one can compare with my Laura.

I grab this zip of her dress and pull it down a little, she's still looking at her feet. I lay my hand on her neck, pulling her head backwards, forcing her to look at me. "No one can compare with you" I say and pull her head a little more backwards. 

"You are too beautiful, too nice, too hot and sexy" i say and she gets a smile on her face while I move my lips to her neck. 'I just want you" I whisper in her ear and she holds her breath for a second, then breaths out. I pull her slowly against the wall and kiss her neck again.

Laura's POV:

OFCOURSE WAS I JEALOUS! But Zayn can always make it up to me, I can't be mad at him and he stays a guy, and that girl was just...yeah.

He kisses my neck and I try to keep my breath steady. He zips open my dress and it falls on the ground, I kick my heels off and he  lifts me up, my legs around his waist.

See, I'm small and we can't really kiss when there is more than 30 cm difference, and I'm just too small and....

I like the position?

Gosh it's Zayn Malik, who wouldn't! 

I pull off his shirt and slam my lips onto his. He moans softly and I lift up my hand, laying it on his chest and moving down. He shivers and i smirk into the snog. "bitch" he whispers, chuckles and moves his hand. I'm still smirking but then i feel his hand slip between my legs and my eyes get wide. I dug my nials into his shoulders when i feel his finger slip underneath the band of my panties.

"Zayn..." i drawl out and go back kissing him. He moves his hand around and i moan into his mouth.. O my...

His finger circles my clit and my nails dig into his shoulders again. When I feel a finger slip inside me, my head drops back against the wall. A gasp escapes my mouth and he begins kissing my neck again. "Your so hot" he growls against my neck and I moan when his finger slides over my clit again. I'm gasping but waisting for more. then he pushes 2 long fingers inside me and i cry out, my head dropping on his shoulder. 'God" i exclaim and dug my nails into his shoulders again. My lips move to his neck and i nibble a couple of times. I press my hips down onto his hand and moan again. His thumb strokes over my clit and then pressed against it, I couldn't hold it anymore and moan really loudly. "oh gosh, Zayn" I growl my teeth together, forming a bruise in his neck.

Zayn's POV:

Her moans are really turning me on and my pants feel a lot tighter. This is what she does to me, drives me crazy. "Zayn..." she drawls out again and I take my hand out of her panties, pushing my thights in between hers. She looks into my eyes and then crashes her lips onto mine again. I lift her  up and lay her down on the bed, still kissing. I lean on her and her hand slides down my stomach, making me shiver and I force my tongue into her mouth. she kisses back desperately and bites my lower lip. I feel myself grow harder when she plays with the elastics of my boxers. I groan softly and push her harder into the bed. I'm gasping and she does too. Then her hand slips into my underwear and I moan. she's pumping me softly, i moan into her mouth, she sees that as a sign and pumps me faster. I throw my head back in pleasure and groan a couple of times. i see her smirking and I moan loudly. She kisses my neck and I bite my lower lip hard. I feel it coming and turn her around begin kissing her again. I hook her bra and throw it away. I slide into her and the moan, following by my name makes me smile. 

Laura's POV:

Here am i laying next to the love of my life. I'm still gasping but we are regaining our breaths slowly, me laying on top of him, listening to his racing heart. "I love you" he says and begins stroking my hair. "I love you too Zayn" I reply and close my eyes. "Are you tired?" he asks and i open my eyes, then nod. "Go to sleep then" he whiserps and gives me a quick peck on the lips. He's so sweet. While having sex he turns into a badboy, but he has such a sweet side. I love him so much. He knows exactly how i feel, what I like and how i am going to react, no matter in which situation. He's the one for me, I'm sure.

I hope he realizes that too, I think he does.

A/N

So, I hope this is a long enough chapter. Planning on writing another one shot today, I get a lot of request and comments, such sweet comments! They really make me smile, i love u guys! please tell me what you think! i really need feedback on this chapter. Vote, comment fan please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
881K 40.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
597K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...