Bat-Bogey Hexers

By sandpipergirl

Ginny Weasley is a bright, vivacious girl born into a loving family. Despite seeming small, and helpless Ginn... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Cast
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Authors Note
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Authors Note
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
Acknowledgements
Sequel

76

250 22 21
By sandpipergirl

A\N: Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. My excuse is that one of my cats went missing for a few days (she's in heat) so I was too stressed to write. But she came back yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!Also, Summer has arrived where I am and I just started work so updates will be a lot slower and more spontaneous.

And I did a word count of this story and discovers I've written 100,000 + for this story! Pretty baffled by that.

So anyway, thanks for your support and your patience!
________________________

November 2nd arrived surprisingly warm and sunny for the time of year.

The majority of the students headed out to the grounds after classes to soak up what was left of the autumn sun.

Viola was heading across the brown grass, when suddenly Ava grabbed her arm. Viola looked around at her friend in bewilderment.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Um, nothing," said Ava. Her eyes darted to Hugo.

Hugo grinned at Viola. "We just want to go a different way."

Viola frowned suspiciously. She looked from Ava, to Hugo to Clemi, the latter if which looked as bored as usual. Then she looked around. That was when she spotted a girl with long red hair standing by the lake with a blond boy holding a camera.

Viola turned to glare at the others.

"Oh, so that's what it is," Viola said, folding her arms across her chest.

Ever since the idea has occurred to her, Hugo and Ava had been trying to keep Viola out of anywhere near Ginny Weasley.

Viola shook her head at them.

"You still haven't changed my mind," she said. "In fact, I'm going to go challenge Ginny right now."

"No, Viola don't-" Ava started, but Viola was already marching across the grounds.

"There she goes," said Clemi.

"Viola, it isn't a good idea!" Hugo called after her.

Viola ignored them. She just strode purposefully towards Ginny with her cloak fluttering behind her.

As Viola got closer she recognized the blond boy to be Colin Creevey, and noticed that, for some bizarre reason, Ginny had a rubber chicken in her hand.

Viola boldly strode forward, then faltered slightly. A frown appeared between her eyebrows.

She had planned on striding right up to Ginny and challenging her to a game of Unbreakable Truth or Dare, but now that she was about to do it, Viola realized there was no way Ginny would agree to the game . . . Unless she was agreeing to play to keep someone else from playing . . .

Viola changed direction and headed straight for Colin.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Ginny's eyes narrow at her.

"Hi Colin," said Viola brightly, coming to a stop.

"Hiya Viola!" said Colin.

"How are you doing?" Viola asked, completely ignoring Ginny.

"Great!" said Colin. "Ginny was just showing me how her brothers fake wands work!"

"Oh, lovely," said Viola. "I actually wanted to talk to you for a moment."

"Okay, sure! What about?" asked Colin.

"I was wondering if you'd like to play a game of Unbreakable Truth or Dare with me," said Viola, cutting straight to the point.

"Sure!" said Colin, but Ginny cut over him by saying, "Unbreakable Truth or Dare? What's that?"

Viola turned to face the red-head who was wearing a slightly frosty expression.

"It's a game," said Viola with a lofty tilt to her voice.

Ginny's jaw set, making her resemble her older twin brothers greatly.

"Yes, I caught onto that, thanks," said Ginny. "But what kind of game?"

"It's based off a muggle game," explained Viola, "called Truth or Dare. You ask someone 'Truth or Dare' and they choose one, then either have to answer a question honestly, or do a dare."

"Sounds like fun!" piped up Colin.

"What does the 'Unbreakable' part mean?" asked Ginny.

The arm holding the rubber chicken had fallen to her side, and she was regarding Viola with suspicion.

"Well," said Viola, "it just means -"

"Is it anything like the Unbreakable Vow?" asked Ginny.

Viola glared at the interruption.

"Yes," she said finally. "It is, actually. You see someone casts a spell on the players, a spell that will put the player who firsts refuses to do a dare, or tell the truth into great pain for a few moments."

"Cool!" said Colin. "I'll play!"

"No you won't," said Ginny.

Viola and Colin both looked at her, Colin with an expression of confusion and Viola with the faintest hint of a smirk.

"Why not?" asked Colin. "It's sounds like a good time!"

"Because I'm playing with Viola," said Ginny, turning to face the Slytherin girl. Her jaw had set again.

Viola couldn't help her smirk from escaping.

"Sounds fair," said Viola.

"I would like to play too!" Colin said.

"Sorry, only two players," said Viola.

🦇🦇🦇

Later that evening, Ginny cornered Viola in the hallway.

"I wanted to make sure you know that the only reason I agreed to that stupid game was to stop Colin from playing it," said Ginny.

Viola was with her three friends. She smiled at Ginny.

"Yeah. I know . . . But you still have to play, you do know that, right?"

Ginny frowned.

"Well no, actually, because I don't want to do the game."

"Are you scared?" taunted Viola, her wet brown eyes filled with mild malevolence.

Ginny folded her arms across her chest.

"Of course not."

"Then play."

"Fine."

The two stared at each other with great rivalry, then Ginny turned and marched away.

"I can't believe you're going through with this," said Ava, shaking her blonde hair.

"Says the girl who set a boggart on three people last year," said Viola with a satisfied smirk.

Ava blushed and Hugo laughed.

"What did this girl ever do to you?" Clemi demanded.

"Oh believe me Clemi," said Viola, "far too much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
2K 75 14
I own nothing besides my own characters. All rights go to J.K Rowling. My name is Rennie Tonks. I had always dreamt about Hogwarts ever since I was i...
49.4K 651 71
Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age and having been raised by her dragon tra...
950K 27K 42
A HARRY POTTER FAN FICTION BOOK ONE ❝Lucy wasn't sure of many things. She wasn't sure exactly when she'd discovered she was a witch. She wasn't sure...