My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Hyperactive Kory is moving in with his mom, his new stepdad, and his stepdad's son. His sexy new stepbrother... More

My...Stepbrother? [boyxboy]
My...Stepbrother? {2}
My...Stepbrother? {3}
My...Stepbrother? {4}
My...Stepbrother? {5}
My...Stepbrother? {6}
My...Stepbrother? {7}
My...Stepbrother? {8}
My...Stepbrother? {9}
My...Stepbrother? {10}
My...Stepbrother? {11}
My...Stepbrother? {12}
My...Stepbrother? {13}
My...Stepbrother? {14}
My...Stepbrother? {15}
My...Stepbrother? {16}
My...Stepbrother? {17}
My...Stepbrother? {19}
My...Stepbrother? {20}
My...Stepbrother? {21}
My...Stepbrother? {22}
My...Stepbrother? {23}
My...Stepbrother? {24}
My...Stepbrother? {25}
My...Stepbrother? {26}
My...Stepbrother? {27}
My...Stepbrother? {28}
My...Stepbrother? {29}
My...Stepbrother? {30}
My...Stepbrother? {31}
My...Stepbrother? {32} END

My...Stepbrother? {18}

249K 8.3K 5.6K
By SkeneKidz

                I was shocked for just a second before everything wiped from my mind. Everything except Trace, my strong feelings for him, and the warmth that had spread through my body.

                I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Trace pulled me into his lap and licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let Trace’s tongue explore it.

                The bathroom door creaked open and Trace shoved me off of himself. I crashed to the floor and pouted at the ceiling as Trace’s bedroom door opened.

                “Kory? Why are you on the floor?” Zeke asked in confusion.

                “Because it’s comfortable. I fucking love hard wood floors,” I grumbled, rubbing the back of my head as Zeke helped me up.

                He sat on Trace’s bed and pulled me into his lap. Guilt suddenly exploded through me so powerfully that I felt sick to my stomach. I stood up and moved towards Trace’s bedroom door.

                “Kory? Are you okay? Where are you going?” Zeke asked, concern in his voice.

                “I have to pee! God! Can’t a guy piss around here without getting questioned?!” I cried and rushed out of Trace’s room and into the bathroom.

                I locked the door and slid down against it, shaking. I wrapped my arms around myself and tried to calm down a little.

                “I cheated on Zeke. Holy fuck, I cheated on Zeke with his best friend. I cheated on my boyfriend with my stepbrother. I am a terrible person. I deserve to be forced to watch every episode of Jersey Shore there ever has been or ever will be. The most extreme torture in the world, and I deserve it,” I whispered to myself miserably.

                I got to my feet and looked at my reflection in the mirror. Why had I done that? Why had I kissed Trace back? Hell, why had Trace kissed me?!

                I groaned smacked my head against the wall, hating my life. Zeke was such a great guy. He didn’t deserve this. I really did like him. I loved having him as my boyfriend, and I did have strong feelings for him.

                But my feelings for Trace made my feelings for Zeke seem like nothing. I buried my face in my hands and started shaking again. I was so confused!

                Trace assures me that he’s straight, and then 30 seconds later we’re making out together on his bed while my boyfriend takes a piss in the bathroom right next to us.

                Act casual. I would act casual and give me and Zeke this night, and then tomorrow I would confess that I had kissed another boy. I didn’t have to say who. I just couldn’t lie to Zeke like this and date him when I had kissed another boy. It wasn’t fair to poor Zeke. He didn’t deserve this. He deserved someone much more loyal than me.

                I would just act like everything was fine, just for tonight. Just so that the three of us could maybe have some fun tonight. Then I would confess to Zeke and talk to Trace about what we had just done together.

                Feeling very slightly better, I left the bathroom and went back into Trace’s room. Zeke looked up at me and raised an eyebrow. Trace continued to stare down at his bed.

                “What was with the groaning and banging? Do you need some prune juice?” Zeke asked.

                I blushed furiously and shook my head. “No! No I wasn’t…I mean, yes. Yes, I’m constipated as all hell. I need prune juice, laxatives, and the best damn Peoples magazine edition ever printed,” I said and sat down on Zeke’s lap.

                He rolled his eyes and kissed me. Guilt flared through me, but I forced myself to shake it off. I was going to man up and confess to him tomorrow, so for tonight, I would just pretend it had never happened and nothing was wrong.

                “So, who’s up for some…uh…cheese,” I offered lamely.

                “Cheese?” Zeke asked, rolling his eyes at my stupidity.

                “I meant…popcorn. Not cheese. I didn’t say cheese. YOU’RE GOING CRAZY ZEKE! GOD DAMN!” I cried. He winced. “No, I’m going deaf Kory,” he grumbled and smacked me in the back of the head playfully.

                “Well then let’s get some popcorn! It’s good for your ears. Helps increase your hearing. I learned all about that when I was training to become an earcologist,” I said matter-of-factly.

                “There’s no such thing as an earcologist you idiot. But yea, let’s go make some popcorn and watch a movie or something,” Trace said, getting off his bed and waiting impatiently for me and Zeke to follow him.

                We hopped off his bed and followed him downstairs to the kitchen. He made a giant bowl of popcorn and Zeke and I grabbed some soda and napkins before heading back up to Trace’s bedroom.

                We sat back on his bed and Trace began to scroll through Netflix on his TV. “What do you guys want to watch?” he asked, scrolling through random movies.

                “Let’s watch one of the gay movies! I love Eating Out!” I cheered.

                “You would. But I’m not gay, so no. I don’t want to watch gay Netflix porn,” Trace grumbled.

                Not gay, huh? Psh, says Mr. Makeoutwithmystepbrother.

                “Let’s just watch Scream. I’m in the mood for a good old classic horror film,” Zeke said, wrapping an arm around me and kissing me.

                Trace shrugged and clicked on Scream. He turned the volume up and the three of us leaned back on his bed as the movie started.

                I reached for popcorn and jerked my hand away as it touched Trace’s. He didn’t even turn to face me as he calmly threw a piece of popcorn into his mouth as Ghostface gutted the girl’s boyfriend in the backyard.

                I scooted closer to Zeke and he wrapped his arm around my waist, his eyes glued to the TV screen. I put my head on his shoulder, deciding I didn’t want popcorn anymore.

                The darkness of Trace’s room was driving me crazy. The TV wasn’t enough to light it. It only highlighted Trace’s face but not Zeke’s. Gah! Stupid light! Not liking my boyfriend’s adorable face!

                The movie continued to play, but now my thoughts were on my boyfriend and my sexy stepbrother. I was in between them, and I hated it. I wanted to reach out and grab Trace, pulling him closer and kissing him again.

                But at the same time, I just wanted to take Zeke and pull him out of Trace’s room and into mine so I could show him that I was all for him.

                I really did like Zeke. I didn’t know how many times I had to repeat that to myself. He was so sweet and funny and adorable and…gah! He was just so Zekeish!

                On the other hand, there was Trace. Sexy, angry, emotionally confused Trace. I don’t even think Trace realized how emotionally wounded he was. It was easy to tell once you got to know him. He had truly convinced himself he was over the whole deal with his mom, but his eyes said differently. He was hurt and terrified from that.

                Me? My dad? Yes, he had terrified me. But my mom had gotten me counseling for the issue, and I had honest to god gotten over it. Not the guilt, no. I could never get over the guilt of being relieved that my father had died. But I wasn’t scared of being abused anymore. I didn’t flinch when someone raised their hand. I didn’t cry when someone started screaming at me. I didn’t fall asleep afraid at night anymore, scared of the things that would happen in the dark.

                Trace and I were…well hell, we were ying and yang. THERE I SAID IT AND DIDN’T HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS. TAKE THAT YING AND YANG!

                “Kory!”

                Someone snapped their fingers in front of my face and I shrieked and fell backwards. My arms pin wheeled as I began to descend off of Trace’s bed. Ha, descend. I was such a dork. And I was about to be a dork with a head cracked wide open.

                Trace’s arms shot out and wrapped around me to keep me from falling. He pulled me back up and our faces came so close that we almost did end up kissing again.

                Trace released me slowly and I bit my lip. “Uh…thanks. I mean…uh…DON’T HELP ME! I WANTED TO CRACK MY HEAD OPEN!” I whined, deciding to be mad at him for confusing me like this.

                “Well then…in other news, the movie ended and you stared at your soda the whole time,” Zeke said, rolling his eyes and kissing me.

                I blushed. “Well, my soda was so much sexier than that bitch on the screen. Although Billy wasn’t that bad looking…”

                Aw damn. Great, now I was eye fucking a murdered in a movie and kissing my stepbrother when I already had a boyfriend. Why was I such a terrible person? My mother should’ve swallowed me. Life would’ve been much simpler.

                Zeke rolled his eyes and kissed me deeply. He hugged me and sighed. “Now what do we do?” he asked, glancing at Trace curiously.

                “Now we stop staring at Trace!” Trace snapped in annoyance.

                I couldn’t help but giggle a little. Trace glared me and I slapped a hand over my mouth and gave him an apologetic smile. “Sorry. Trace is just a funny name.” I slapped a hand over my mouth again and groaned. “No! I don’t mean funny! I just mean…it makes me think of tracing Pokemon pictures when I was little and yea…” I trailed off and just prayed he wouldn’t kill me.

                “You’re an idiot. And my name isn’t funny! I have a normal name! Jeez I hate when people do that,” he growled.

                Zeke snickered. “Like the time Juliet said your name makes you sound like you should have a southern twang,” he said and laughed.

                Juliet! Holy balls; I forgot Trace had a girlfriend!

                Did this mean Trace was cheating on his girlfriend too? Was he going to break up with her? Was he even straight at all? Did he even know? Why was I asking myself so many questions I clearly wasn’t going to have answered? Was I abusing question marks?

                Juliet…he had told me that he still liked her and that he liked sleeping with her. He had told me that he wasn’t gay, he just wanted to “try something”. So what did this mean? Was he actually straight, or not?

                My head felt like it was going to explode. I suddenly just wanted this night to be over so I could figure everything out. I wanted to know if Trace felt the same way for me that I did for him.

                “Shut up Zeke!” Trace grumbled, chucking a pillow at him and ending up hitting me in the face.

                “You’re paying for my plastic surgery,” I grumbled as the pillow smacked me in the face and fell to my lap.

                “You needed it before I ever even met you,” Trace said with a shrug.

                I pouted and Zeke laughed and hugged me. He kissed my cheek and smiled. “Aw, he’s just messing with you Kory. You’re adorable!”

                “Adorable? Just adorable? I’m not the sexiest guy you’ve ever laid your fucking eyes on?” I whined. Though I wouldn’t blame him if he said he’d seen sexier. I mean, Trace was sitting right next to me…

                “Fine, fine. Adorable and sexy. How about that?” he asked with another laugh, kissing me and taking my hand in his.

                I smiled and nodded. “Much better!” I said and kissing his cheek. “I am a sexy mother fucking feast. Beast! I meant beast. Not feast. No one eats me. Oh dear. My thoughts are turning dirty. Anywhore, I swear I meant beast. Please don’t eat me. That sounds painful.” I snapped my mouth shut, deciding it would be best if I just shut up.

                Zeke laughed at me and even Trace had some slight form of amusement in his eyes. Aw, his eyes were really nice. They were so…eyeish. With extra eye on the side. Well, not literally. That would be so odd. Ew! Imagine if he had an extra eye on the side of the face! Such a turn off.

                “Right…what was I thinking about?” I said in confusion.

                “I don’t know Kory. What were you thinking about?” Trace asked sarcastically and I blushed. “Whoops. That wasn’t supposed to be out loud,” I said awkwardly.

                “Why are you so stupid?” Trace asked.

                I pouted. “I am not stupid!” I whined and buried my face in Zeke’s chest. Zeke kissed my forehead and stuck his tongue out at Trace. “He’s not stupid! He’s just a little…special,” he said and I pouted even more. “Hey!” I cried and Zeke laughed.

                “Yea. Special’s one word for it,” Trace grumbled.

                “Gosh, you guys are so mean to me,” I whined. “Jerks!”

                “So what are we going to do now?” Zeke asked, ignoring me with a small smile. Trace shrugged at him and leaned back on his bed. “Whatever,” he said, unconcerned.

                Zeke let out a yawn. “I’m tired and it’s late. Let’s go to sleep,” he offered and Trace and I nodded. I realized that I also felt tired. Plus, I just wanted tomorrow to come already so I could stop pretending that I actually had a clue about what the fuck was happening to my poor gay boy life right now.

                Trace looked around and sighed. “I guess we’ll all just fit in my bed,” he grumbled, turning the TV off and plunging us into darkness. Zeke pulled out his phone so that we could see a little.

                We crawled under Trace’s covers and I realized that I was in between Trace and Zeke once again. Oh how lovely. Please, please, please god don’t let me have morning wood. I would, like, sacrifice a goat on a volcano or something if it means my mini me behaves tonight.

                Zeke pulled the covers over everyone and wrapped his arms around me, snuggling up to me. I smiled a little but it dropped off my face.

                We were all crushed together, and Trace’s body was lying comfortably curved into mine. Great. I was spooning my stepbrother while my boyfriend snuggled with me. Mini me was certainly going to make a special guest appearance by the morning, and then everything would be extremely awkward.

                Oh I loved sleepovers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N.- Okay, okay. You guys won yourselves a brand new chapter<3

But because I'm still a comment/vote whore...I want you guys to vote, and then leave a comment telling me what you think of the story so far so that I know how I'm doing with it! Let me know what you like and don't like! :)

I'll miss you guys until Sunday D; Comment/vote and let me know you care? :3 <33 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 589 21
COMPLETED After Zak is finds out his boyfriend was cheating on him, he is heartbroken. He meets Darryl who offers to pretend to date Zak in order to...
1.2K 53 8
Pat is in the hospital, Pran by his side, probably being all lovey-dovey, and Korn is sitting there, in the dark pub, where Wai works. He has no idea...
598K 22.4K 30
Travis Blake and Gavin Drake have been best friends since they were infants. They share an impossibly close bond and know everything about each other...
267K 5.9K 45
School’s finally out and Elijah wanted nothing more than for his band to play gigs at his father’s new Bar, and to continue to obsess over his school...