Fifth harmony imagines

By babiesharmony

Title saying it all. I do write smut (some gonna be G!P) The order of the imagines: •Lauren •Normani •Camila ... More

Lauren: Marry me?
Normani: fights and car crash
Camila: Jealousy
Ally: Coffee and Shirt
Dinah:First meeting
Lauren: Our Love Story
Normani: Halloween Love
Camila: Perfect two
Ally: Sicky day
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)
Lauren: dinner and s...
Normani: I Want To Come Out
Camila: Congratulations
Ally: I'M here For you (Part 1)
Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)
Lauren: Squeeze
Normani: i have a date with...
Camila: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Ally: sing for me, live for me
Dinah: My Brother's Girlfriend
Lauren: adopting dog
Normani: I love you
Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)
Ally:I'M here for you(part 2)
Dinah: Me And My Teacher
Lauren: My Neighbor
Normani: It's Over (part 1)
Camila: More Than Friends (part 2)
Ally: phone sex
Dinah: Show & love
Lauren: Best Sex Ever
Normani: It's Over (Part 2)
Camila: Safe in her arms
Ally: Ring
Dinah: public
Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)
Normani: Say You Won't Let Go
A/n: camila
A/n: Camila (again)
Camila: truth or dare
Ally: its okay
Dinah: Notes and marry
Lauren: Meet & Love
Normani: just ask her.
Camila: we'll make it
Ally: break and back
Dinah: finally mine
Lauren: moments (part 1)
Normani: our little secret
Ally: when i met you
Lauren: Moments (Part2)
₪NEW BOOK₪

Camila: its out

5.1K 69 8
By babiesharmony

(Camila's P.O.V)

I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time before I needed to go, I wore a black dress with flowers on it, the dress reach under my butt also it had a cut till the middle of my chest and kind of a clear fabric and last black heels and a little purse "Camila are you ready? We need to go" one if my team members said and get out from the dressing room "Camila!" Alex yelled as he saw I wasn't following him.

"Wait, Alex" I ran after him and stop him "can we please wait five more minutes? Please" I looked down and heard him sigh.

"You will see her on the red carpet" he put his hand on my shoulder and smiled, I returned a slightly smile. I was waiting for my girlfriend (y/n) (y/l/n), yeah you heard me, my GIRLFRIEND, I'm not straight I'm actually gay, like super gay but I'm not out from the closet yet because well... I'm not ready to come out, also all that Camren shit that going around for 4 years even tho I'm not in fifth harmony anymore, people still managed to make up stories about me and Lauren when actually I'm dating (y/n) for 3 years now.

And yeah the biggest youngest actor out there, I met (y/n) in VAM awards three years ago and we had a great chemistry so she asked for my number, we started to talk and hangout together and all then one day she decided to take it further than friendship and asked me out and now we dating for a while.

"She said she will meet me here" I said upset, I haven't saw her for three months because she had a show she needed to shot out the country and I couldn't go with her because I worked on my new album and promoted it, the longing is killing me, I miss her touch and actually voice, not her voice over the phone, I miss her lips that I won't be able to kiss, not until we'll be at home, alone.

"Camila! Camila over here!" "Camila!" "To the left Camila!" "Look over here!" "Over here Camila" all the photographers yelled at me to look at them so they could take a picture of me, I can't even here my thoughts over their yells "Miss Cabello!" "Camila!" I moved my hair out from my eyes and stood to the left said to take another picture, I posed for the camera with a serious face but a second before they took the picture I felt arms closing around my waist and lips pressed on my cheek, I immediately recognized the familiar touch.

"Hey" I whispered with a huge smile on my face, I looked at (y/n) who keep hugging me while the photographers took pictures of us.

"Hey beautiful, missed me?" she asked with a smile.

"So much" I said honestly and turned to her "you look so pretty" I complemented her as I looked down her outfit, she wore casual clothes like always, black skinny jeans and light grey shirt with the caption '9 1/3', bringing her Harry Potter fangirling, on top the shirt she wore light jeans jacket and lastly her Adidas Black and while shoes, she didn't put much effort but she looked amazing.

"And you looks fucking stunning b-Camila" she stopped herself from Calling me 'baby'.

"why didn't you showed up in my dressing room?" I questioned her and took one step away from her, how much I want to be close to her I'm not ready for this.

"I couldn't find your room, I looked everywhere" I nodded. I didn't really care that I didn't saw her before because I see her now and that what is matter "you won't believe who I ran into" she said excitedly.

"Camila, (Y/n)" we both roll our eyes and turned back to take pictures, we took a few together and then each one of us took a picture alone, I done first so when I pass by (y/n) I told her to see me later.

When I walked into the auditorium I met a lot of familiar faces from my tv, I saw Emma Watson, Emma fucking Watson!!! Me and (y/n) we really obsess over Harry Potter movies, before (y/n) went to shot her new movie she stayed up all night to watch all the movies, from the first to the last. I walked to Emma direction, getting closer and closer to the beautiful brown hair girl "hey" she said with her heavy British accent, I freeze in my place not knowing if she was talking to me "Camilla" she waved.

Don't fangirl over her, be cool Camilla, I mean Camila, just breath, just talk a deep breath and... "OH MY GOD! Hey" that was... calm.

"Hey" she laughed and come to my direction "how are you? I heard the song from fast and furious movie and your voice is amazing" she complemented me.

"I saw 'Beaty and the Beast' and you actor is so good, really like you just, you Belle, Belle is you" she smiled and touched my arm, oh my god!!!! "I need to go" I excused "it's an honor to meet you" I said.

"Same for you, I'll see you later?" She asked me and I was about to yell out from excitement but hold it in, I nodded and she hugged me "bye Camilla" I waved and went to my place.

"Camila" Zara Larson greet me when I walked to our shared table "hey girl" she get up from her place and hugged me.

"Hey Zara, how you doing?" I asked, still on the nine cloud from my talk with Emma.

"Great and you little star?" Zara said making me blush as we sat in our chairs.

"I'm not a star, but good" with my eyes I looked for (y/n), I totally forgot she's nominate so she gonna sit in the front and not like me in the back "did you see (y/n)?" I asked The blonde girl.

"She's right there in the front" she pointed at the place my girlfriend was sitting and talking with 13 reasons actors, I took out my phone and went to mine and (y/n) text messages.

C:Babe?

Babe❤️: Hey beautiful😉

C: You gonna come to my hotel room tonight right? 🙂

Babe❤️: Yeah, I really miss you lips and hugs and just to see you😞

Babe❤️: Where are you? I'll come to you

C: I'm it the back, three tables after you

I looked at her and made eyes contact, (y/n) waved excitedly, making me laugh and she come to my direction.

"There she is" Zara said and pointed at my girlfriend, I nodded with a big smile in my face "damn, she's fucking hot, do you think she's single?".

"What? Yeah she is, she have a girlfriend, she's taking" I said fast, I mentally faceplam myself.

"Hey Mila" (y/n) appeared right in time before Zara was able to ask me about anything, I get up to greet her with a hug and give her a kiss on the cheek that made her blush.

"Hey (y/n)" I replied.

(y/n) gave Zara a short smile since she doesn't really know her personally and sat in my chair "I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)" she introduced herself and gave her hand to Zara to shook, Zara connected their hands.

"I'm Zara Larson" she said with a smile "it's a huge honor to meet you face to face for the first time" I looked from the side as the talk until (y/n) turned me around and sat me in her lap.

"that you so much, I'm really glow you likes that movie" (y/n) thanked Zara when she complemented her new movie 'the bling ring' "oh Camila, I forgot to tell you who I met when I looked for you" she said excited "guess!".

"Who can you meet? Emma Watson? Katheri-" I got cut by her.

"EMMA FUCKING WATSON BABE" she yelled as low as she could "I met Emma" she whispered.

"Did you talk to her?!" I asked exciting as well, I know how much she loves Emma, she's the reason why (y/n) wanted to start acting.

"Yeah, she told me she loves the movie" she looked like she was in the ninth cloud, a dreamy smile on her face and her eyes shining "she loves a movie that I'm acting in, baby, she knows me" she put her head in my chest as I hugged her.

"That's so cool!!" I replied to what she just told me "did you said anything to her?" I asked.

"Yeah about 'the beauty and the beast', well... I told her I could be a great beast" she put her head more into my chest "I'm so stupid"

"No you are not, that's cute" I comfort her "I... am sure she's wishing for you to be her beast" I tried to think about something funny, she gave me a chuckle and looked up at me.

"Would you be the beauty for my beast?" She asked and showed her teeth with a mad cat voice, I immediately smiled and nodded as I lay my forehead against her completely forgetting where we at.

"Are you two together?" Zara asked, taking away our cute moment.

"WHAT?! NO!" I jumped off of (y/n), when he face feel to the floor, oh shit... I didn't mean to make her sad "we... we're just good, good friends".

"Yep, that's it" (y/n) said with a small smile "I should go now, bye Zara, bye Camila" she walked away without giving me a look or take her eyes off of the floor.

"It's starting" Zara informed me and I took my sit.

The rest of the show I watched in silence, waiting for my turn to preform, also (y/n) I nominate for best actor and I'm extremely nervous and happy for her. I hope she'll win.

~time skip~

The category gonna be any minute, I texted (y/n) 'good luck' with a heart and she saw the message but didn't answered, I think I really hurt her with my reaction, I didn't mean to... fuck I'm so fucking stupid!!

"And the winner is..." the women on the stage open the card and looked at it to build tension and she took a breath "Emma Watson" I clapped my hand for the winner but my eyes looked at (y/n) she was happy but yet I can see her looking down a few times.

"Camila you need to go back stage" Alex told me,nodded and took out my phone.

C: Meet me back stage?🙊

I was afraid she wouldn't answer and pit my phone down, but when I felt the phone vibrate in my head I hoped for her new.

Babe❤️: Yeah

A smile made his way to my face as I walked back stage and get toy dressing room. When I get in I met Pitbull and J Balvin.

"Hey Camila" Pitbull greet me and I hugged them.

"Hey" I said back.

"Are you ready to rock the stage pop star?" J Balvin asked me making me blush.

"I born ready" he smiled at me and then they walked away to let me get ready. I took the clothes my stylist gave me, it was red dress with flowers, it looks like the Chinese clothes, the dress had a cut from the end to my belly button, showing the black cloth underneath "I'm done" I informed everyone and walked to them.

"You look amazing Camila" J Balvin flattered me, I smiled and thanked him.

"Wow...." a familiar voice said from behind me, I turned around fast and looked at my girlfriend as she check me out, licking her lips "Cam, you look" she stared for a few seconds "beautiful" smiled at her and walk to her, (y/n) opened her arms for me and I accepted it, get into her arms as she closed them around my waist, I rest my hands around her neck "you look fantastic baby" she whispered.

"Thank you" I put my chain on her chest and looked up at her "are you mad at me?" I asked in a baby voice.

"No" she knew what I meant by asking that "I don't".

"I love you" I told her and gave her a quick peck.

"I love you too" she smiled.

"Okay you up next" Alex said and I nodded, I looked back at the boys and the nodded too "good luck y'all" he wished us.

"I'll be right in the exit of the stage, okay?" (y/n) said to me and I nodded, I was needed to walk to the top of the stage because I'm coming down from the roof, to be honest I'm fucking scared!!! "Don't be scared" she know me so well.

"Okay, I love you" I kissed her on the cheek one last time "bye" I said and she waved, I followed Alex and Roger who join us now, they all wished me luck and here we go....

(Skip the preform)

Wow that was so fun!!! I loved every second of that, I was a ball of energy as I walked out of stage, well more like ran, (y/n) was waiting for me with her hands opened and a smile smeared on her face.

"Baby that was-" I cut her off by potting our lips together in a loving kiss, she didn't hesitate to kiss back, we kissed for a few seconds holding each other close as we can, so close that we felt each other heart beating fast in our chest.

"Lets go home" I said and she nodded.

(Next day)

I woke up in (y/n) arms and u get closer to her, I missed this feeling so much, I looked up at her and pass my fingers tips over her bottom lips, I knew she wouldn't be bother, this girl sleep fucking hard. I looked around us and saw our clothes from last night on the fool, I smiled at the memories.

"Good morning babygirl" (y/n) said into a yawn "how'd you slept?" She asked me and sniffed my hair "god I missed this".

"Me too" I said "and I always sleep the best when I'm in your arms" she smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Take a shower while I'm making my princess a breakfast?" I blushed at the nick name and nodded.

When I'm done showing I walked downstairs and the smell of banana cupcakes filled my nose, I lick my lips and walk to the kitchen.

"Hey" I said as I stood behind (y/n) and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back since she's taller then me.

"Hello little, are you hungry" I nodded with my face in her back "it will be ready in a few minutes" she said and I let go of her to go and order the place we gonna sit. The leaving room.

I took the Nutella and two plates and put in on the table, then when (y/n) finally come with the food I turned the tv on, we always watching 'friends' while eating breakfast fast, it's an old tradition of us but when I turned the tv on I freeze on what I was seen.

It was a picture of me and (y/n) kissing from last night!!! The remote fall from my hold and I felt my girlfriend hand on my back.

"Babe..." she said but I just looked at her with shock expression.

"They know... they know now" I didn't knew what to feel, happy or scared.

Happy that I don't need to hide myself or scared from the world react.

"Hey we gonna get though it, like anything we been facing the past 3 years" I nodded and let myself fall into her touch as the tears slide down my face "it will be okay".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.4K 21
Lauren/You. Based on my imagine 'Bad Reputation'.
17K 192 9
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. and lots and lots of smut. Wattpad has made some parts private so I'm guessing you need to follow me to be able t...
362K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
209K 4.1K 15
Since Lauren is absolute bae, I thought why the hell not