Mistake

By amy_j67

"All that has happened between us was a mistake!" Theo said boldly. This sentence was enough to break my he... More

Flashbacks
Romeo and Juliet
You Were Right
I Miss You...
Family Code
Not Today
Welcome Home
Monday Vibes
How Could You...
Broken
Words Of Wisdom
Fake Friends
Sorry Not Sorry
Get Out My Head
Revenge
Regret...
Everything Has Changed
I Was Wrong All Along
Too Late
Theo's Pathetic Revenge
Blamed
Detention
Frenemies
Epilogue

Surprise!

4.4K 76 0
By amy_j67

School was finished and before I knew it I was at home making the Welcome home cake. I picked up my phone and connected it to the sound bar when a text came through on my phone. It was Phoebe.

Phoebe: Hey Eva, just wanted to let you know I'm going to talk to Theo on Monday because that way you are ready and I had to much homework to catch up on. Love ya xx

I quickly replied with my fingers covered in flour. Every letter I pressed my screen began to become all powdered.

Me: Hey Phoebs. It's fine with me. Ask him whenever you want. Love ya too xx

I blasted my music through the speakers and cooked the second layer of the cake. I began to make the icing for the cake while the one layer cooled and the other cooked. Letting the middle icing thicken a little bit I left it to set and let the second layer cool down. By the time the second layer had finished cooling I was applying the icing on the first layer. I carefully placed the second layer on top. I made the next lot of icing and then covered the cake in it. I made sure there were no lumps and let the icing dry. As I went to make the icing for the finishing touches I had realised I had run out of icing sugar. Now was the perfect time to go to the shops. I picked up my bag and set off to the shops. I brought the icing sugar that I needed and then picked up mums favourite desserts: Éclairs, choux buns and some little biscuits to put in the tin. Mum would kill me if she found out I ate them all.

When I came back home I put the biscuits in there designated place and put the treats in the fridge. I made the last batch of icing and wrote 'Welcome Home Mum!' I made two little roses and placed them on the cake next to each other. I looked at the time and it was 5:55. She had landed and was going to be home in exactly five minutes. I launched myself up the stairs and cleaned myself up, making sure I didn't look a mess. I can't wait to see you mum!

_____________________________
Sorry no authors notes today x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 57 34
disclaimer: this was my story story i wrote and it's very bad lol. "Please forgive me." "You've had your chance and you blew it."
73.3K 3.5K 41
"Love slipped beyond your reaches, and I couldn't give a reason, Champagne problems" or "How did thi...
10.4K 512 15
Joongdunk Au "A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute...
45.4K 1.2K 33
Your the best mistake I'v ever made.