Obsessed To Her Only

Autorstwa haya_zee

Enrique montario was 22, rich, arrogant and got into the most prestigious University for bachelors in New Yor... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - First Encounter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19- A Secret Confession
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's note
Chapter 22- Friends?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's note
Nominate if you like my book.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
How many updates you all want in total?
Important note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Her Forgiveness- His Confession)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- YES
Chapter 48
Chapter 49-First touch
Chapter 50- Girlfriend?
Chapter 51- First Kiss
Chapter 52
Chapter 53-Intense We Were
Chapter 54
Eid Mubarak :)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- Broken
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Wattpad Breakdown
Chapter 64 - One Step Closer
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Hell Yes I Do
Chapter 67 - All I Want Is You
Chapter 68- Mine? Forever?
Author's note
Chapter 69 - Destined To Be Yours
Chapter 70 - Those Never Ending Seven days
Chapter 71- Te Amo
Author's note
Second Book Announcement
Author's Note
Remember me?

Chapter 23

9.9K 435 54
Autorstwa haya_zee

This chapter is dedicated to anyone

who suffered from psychological

trauma or depression in the past

or still suffering.

I am here for you, stay strong ♥

Enjoy. (Y)

______________________________________

Natalie's P.O.V

I finally said yes to Enrique, more because he was consistently pestering me about it and less because I wanted to. I still have doubts, like what kind of person he actually is. But he's the only child of people, I adore very much. I still remember how aunt Caroline and uncle Montario came to Brazil after Irina's death to give me moral support.

Adrian said I need to get things out of my chest so that I feel light-hearted. He forced me to go to a psychiatrist and I did. But it was of no help, all I did was cry like a kid. It got so worse that I fainted in doctor's office. After that no one talked to me about going there ever again.

I was a simple 18 year old girl who had never even been to a burial ceremony let alone witnessing something as cruel as death of someone close to my heart.

You can't get out of depression without strong will and back then I had nothing left to deal with something like that.

No matter how much I tried, I still was on the same spot where I started from. Ashley once even fighted me because of this. She said that Irina was just a friend why am I still lingering in the past, I should move on.

Everyone tells me to move on but no-one tells me how to do that. I never thought that someday, I'll become this sensitive. I also want a normal life with friends, family and someone special. But I am afraid!

Afraid to trust

           Afraid to love.

Afraid to get hurt again.

I don't want to trust or love someone like I did for Irina. I'll never forgive her, I'll never forgive Xavier.

No one really knows, what it did to me. I have trust issues, I can't make my relationships work because of that. After Irina's death Enrique is the first person I am going to be friends with. I never made any new one's. I don't want to get attached and then blame someone after getting hurt.

It hurts so much, I still have nightmares. Her death anniversary is coming soon and I don't know how much I'll suffer this time....

.................................................................

"Do you have to go?" I asked Jason one last time after exiting the main gate. He was going back to London today.

"I have to sister. I already missed classes of one week." Jason said while putting his stuff into car's trunk.

"That's not fair. You came after six months and only for two weeks." I whined while crossing my arms in frustration.

"Baby doll, I am coming permanently, I'll latch on to you like a snail. Just six more months." He caressed my cheeks with one hand while placing other on my head.

"Stay for at least one more week huh?" I spoke desperately, my eyes on the ground.

"Do you really want me to stay because you'll miss me or is it something else?" He got all serious and I knew if I ever told him what was going on in my mind. He'll stay without giving a damn about his degree. I can't be that selfish.

"It's nothing, I'll just miss you a lot. It's okay. You have to go." I said quickly while looking into his eyes to make him believe.

"It doesn't look like it's nothing. I am not going." He said in a final tone. Shit Natalie you're an idiot!

"Hahah you look cute pouting like that and you have to go now. Your girly attitude is making me sick." I tried the best I could to make my smile look genuine.

"Yes. That's my Natalie." Jason said while pulling me into a hug. I smiled at that and hugged him back.

"We love you okay? Me, mom and dad. We're family and we all are here for you. If you need me then just give me a call. I'll be here." He was ruffling my hair lightly and spoke in all seriousness.

"Hmmm I know. I love you too. Let's go now. You're getting late." I told him then started stepping towards the car. He was the best brother one could ever have. First Adrian and now him.

Aaaaahh!!!

I am so going to miss him...

______________________________________

Enrique's P.O.V

Next day after her YES, I was so excited to meet her today. I wanted to tell her so many things but she didn't come. I kept waiting for her but she didn't appear. Why didn't she come? Have I missed it? Could it be that she came early today? I searched her in her class, at her usual spot, back side of the building but she was nowhere.

I had a class too but fuck the damn lecture!

I drove my car to her home. I was at the door and was about to press the doorbell but stopped.

She won't like it! But that's her fault. Why didn't she inform me first? She should've texted me.

Oh right. She don't have my number! Damn it. I have to wait whole day to see her. Please just don't get sick angel...

.................................................................

Next day I saw her finally. Thank God she came, otherwise I was planing to go to her house without giving a damn about consequences.

She was alone and was adjusting some papers in her assignment file. She didn't even look up so I blocked her way and asked in an angry tone.

"Why didn't you come yesterday?"

"Huh?" She looked up with her innocent light brown eyes then after seeing me, scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. So cute!

But I had waited whole day for her yesterday. So I won't let her cuteness get in my way.

"Do I have to repeat every time? Why didn't you come yesterday?" I again asked still in angry tone.

After giving me a sharp look because of my angry tone, she spoke in a low voice.
"Hmm!! My brother was going back to London so I had to accompany him to the airport."

She was looking so cute yet sad probably because of her brother. Aaah!! Why is she sad? Where is my feisty Natalie?

"Your cell phone, take it out."

I spoke gently this time not to startle her. She looked at me suspiciously but seeing me all serious, she took out her cell phone from her shoulder bag.

"Unlock it." I spoke again. She again looked at me with uncertainty but unlocked it anyway.

"Now give it to me." I said finally.

She looked at me like I have grown two heads. Then shook her head no multiple times and spoke in loud voice.
"What? Why? What do you want from a girl's cell phone? I am not giving it. No way."

I could understand her situation. Cell phone is a personal possession but she won't give me her number that easily if I ask straight. Would she?

"Natalie, I won't run away and even if I did just go straight to my parents and ask for it. Now give it to me." I tried my best to convince her in a soft tone and stretched out my right hand.

She looked at me, still with uncertainty while narrowing her eyes. I almost laughed at that. But I had to maintain my serious posture. After thirty seconds of contemplating, she gave it to me, her eyes glued on my fingers. My baby!

I dialled my number then after I heared it ringing, I ended the call. Saved my number as 'Love' then gave it back to her after deleting my number from call log.

I was grinning ear to ear. I have her number. Yayyy! Score!

"There you go. Now I can irritate you all day long. Have a nice day." I spoke playfully, gave her a huge smile then started walking towards class quickly.

"What? Wait. Listen---" She kept calling me. But I didn't stop, feeling proud like I've discovered a gold mine.

______________________________________

After she was back to her home, more like when I saw her getting into her house. I called her. Her phone was ringing and I knew she never checked her cell phone thoroughly since she had back to back classes today.

She'll choke on air after looking at the caller id, I thought and smirked at her possible reaction.

She picked up and I heard her yelling.

"Who the hell?"

"Enrique." I whispered my name in return of which she screamed on top of her lungs.

"I'll kill you. Why would you save it as love? Where are you? I'll come personally to kill you with my bare hands, you jerk."

What a cute threat. I was laughing continuously at her angry reaction.

"Hahaha relax relax! It was supposed to be a joke ( Hell no! I am dead serious ). But do you really want to see me? Aww someone is missing me already." I teased her while placing my head on the driver seat.

"Missing? Missing my a--- Shut up." She almost cussed me out but stopped and ended the call instead. Hahaha!

Shut up Enrique, shut up! I was laughing hysterically remembering her words.

I knew I was totally getting on her nerves but that was making me way too happy to stop.

You're soon going to die, she'll kill you with her bare hands. I smiled...

You have already killed me
Miss Natalie Williams!!!

______________________________________

Weather is nice here so I wrote finally. Bonus chapter :D

Good night.
Peace lover :)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

363K 7.8K 39
At 14, Isabella Rose wasn't exactly pretty. She wore glasses, was scrawny, and didn't have any figure. She finds interest into a 20 year old man name...
10.6M 353K 49
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! W...
640K 22.9K 42
"don't come any closer" I stutter as he takes long strides towards me. I press my back against the shelf and he traps me with his two hands. "do you...
10.3M 345K 33
"What the hell?! Kennedy!" I watch as Ryder turns around furiously and strides towards me. Oh oh. Maybe I took it too far... "What'...