AGREEMENT ✔️

By VRUKSHA

Highest Rank #1 - Destiny #1 - Truth #1 - Marriage #2 - India #2 - Faith Book 1 of Raichand - Mehra - Malh... More

Welcome Note
Prologue
Chapter 1 : The Beginning
Chapter 2 : When We Met
Chapter 3 : My Special Day
Chapter 4 : Signed an AGREEMENT & Off To SWITZERLAND
Chapter 5 : Fight & A New Entry
Chapter 6 : MY BESTIE
Chapter 7 : Someone's Jealous
Chapter 8 : Fatal Attraction.. That's It
Chapter 9 : Let's Party...
Chapter 11 : Hangover With A Headache
Chapter 12 : Awkwardness
Chapter 13 : Best Day
Chapter 14 : A Miss-Understanding
Chapter 15 : It's Sorted
Something Exciting
Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise
Chapter 17 : Flop Party & Good News
Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret
Chapter 19 : A Tragedy
Chapter 20 : Being Strong
Chapter 21 : Another Celebration Without Him
Chapter 22 : Spying And Baby Shower
Wardrobe & More
Chapter 23 : Long Lost Lovestory
Chapter 24 : A Surprise Vacation
Chapter 25 : Let's Have Dinner Together!
Chapter 26 : Friend Indeed
Chapter 27 : Searching For Her
Chapter 28 : Together
Chapter 29 : Avoiding Her
Chapter 30 : Where Is She?
Chapter 31 : Angry Am I?
Chapter 32 : I Am Happy!
Chapter 33 : A Promise
Chapter 34 : There's Something More
Chapter 35 : He's Bossy!!
Chapter 36 : I Know He Cares
Chapter 37 : It's Heights Now
Chapter 38 : The TRUTH
Chapter 39 : A Nice Guy
Chapter 40 : Yummy!!
Chapter 41 : Rains!!
Chapter 42 : An Eventful Day
Chapter 43 : Guys! You Are Impossible
Chapter 44 : MALDIVES
Chapter 45 : Romance By The Bay...
Chapter 46 : An Amazing Feeling
Chapter 47 : Is That True?
Chapter 48 : LOVE, LETTER & LOST
Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL
Chapter 50 : The REASONS
Chapter 51 : Pseudo Cramps!
Chapter 52 : All In Smiles
Chapter 53 : Our BabyMoon
Chapter 54 : LOVENTURE
Chapter 55 : PARADISE
Chapter 56 : SHATTERED
Chapter 57 : Pain & Clash
Chapter 58 : Fighting Hard
Chapter 59 : Dried Tears
Chapter 60 : Night Out
Chapter 61 : Not A FairyTale
Chapter 62 : With YOU
Epilogue
Bonus 1.0
Bonus 2.0
Bonus 3.0
Bonus 4.0
Bonus 5.0
❤️ Special THANKS! ❤️
Announcement!!
Pre-Prologue
Announcement - New Story
Thank You ❤️

Chapter 10 : Drunken She

13.2K 535 43
By VRUKSHA

" No Matter how many times You say, 'I don't care a damn about you' but Believe me, Your eyes say the Opposite.

And every single time I want to admit I don't care, I fail, miserably. "

Fight for her....

" Not Once, Not Thrice.... But A Million Times I will Fight For You and Only You..... Not Matter What Others Say or Think...
I ll Fight Not only to Save you But Because My Fragile Heart Needs You to Beat and Breathe.... !!"

_____________________________

Another Beautiful Poster by AnushkaChaube1.
Thanks a lot Dear 😊✌️....... It is Beautiful....

_____________________________

A bit changes in the previous chapter. You can check once again.
Jia was Ansh's School mate and they met a year back in the school reunion. And Ansh and Mir went to London School of Economics for higher studies.

_____________________________

ANSH'S POV

I didn't go back home that day. I didn't want to face Ahana after all that I was doing with her. I already had called Jia asking her to join me to the party.

I saw Ahana calling me multiple times but I ignored her. I didn't know what to say when I pick up the call. What reason should I give for my behaviour?

When I got down from the car the first thing saw I saw was Ahana, standing with elegance in her beautiful white gown. She looked breath taking. I tired a lot avoiding myself but the way she was glaring at me made her look more beautiful. She looked like a fairy in white. I will want to kill each and every guy who'll lay eyes on her. I'm sure she is going to attract a lot of admirers.

Finally I went towards her and she was throwing daggers at me. I thought she'll kill me then and there.

She looked a Perfect Partner that any man needs tonight. I am unlucky tonight. Her white gown with crimson borders was making her glow more.

Her hazel brown eyes penetrating mine seeking answers for my actions. The way she handled the hair fallen on her face would make you look at her for eternity.
Of course, I didn't have any right on her so all I could do is to describe those beautiful moments.

How I wish to dance with her tonight but I didn't had the right to. So I was stuck with Jia. Again, that's my fault of bringing her.

" Ansh... Where the hell are you lost? Focus on your steps. " I heard Jia say as she pulled me towards her. Now I just hate her touch too.

I nodded her. But my eyes were constantly searching for Ahana. Where did she go?

A while earlier I saw her with Mir and Piya. All of them went out in the garden some time ago. I saw Piya holding Ahana. I don't know what happened but curiosity was building in. They took her in the garden I suppose, my eyes wandered till there only.

I saw Mir and Piya back in the ball dancing and making merry, but my eyes were still continuously searching for her. I wonder if she returned home. I doubt she did.

She never leaves her work half done. All of sudden my eyes fell on a white gown shining in the darkest corner of the banquet. She was sitting at the bar and was laughing uncontrollably. The bartender was serving her drinks. Anger filled in me. I knew that Ahana didn't drink then why the hell was she even sitting there.

The tender looked a jerk. Pervert. Wait till hold his neck, taking advantage of my gullible wife.
How could Ahana do this? Anger was fuming in me now.

" Ansh... Where are you going? Come back. " I heard Jia shouting.

" Go home and don't call me. I'll call you later. " I said without even looking at her.

My eyes were all focused on that one person who looked like an angel and on whom some devil eyes were sticking like glue. I would readily kill each and everyone with my bare hands. How dare they even look at my Wife.....

What!!! Did I say..... Wife.....

Did she really meant that to me?
I didn't had that answer yet but at this moment I want her to be with me and that too safe.

" Ahana.... What are the hell...... What are you doing ? " I said.

" Ohhhhhh!! So someone is finally frreeee now. Can't you see I am enjoyinggggggg. Didn't you asked me to. He is Jack and he is a superbbbb bartender. I enjoyed fullyyyy. Thankkkkk uuuuuu Anshhhhhh" She said hiccuping.

And emphasising the words. I know it was the drinks that were bringing this crazy side of hers out. But Frankly I liked it. She is always so Conservative. I could see a new Ahana.

" Ahana.... You are so drunk...."

" Sir, this lady is very sweet. Why bother yourself. I ll handle her. " He said. As soon as his words left his mouth I punched him hard in his face, making blood ooze out his broken lips. My single punch was more than enough to bring his teeth out.

" Dare!! You speak anything again. Remember whom you are dealing with. Ansh Raichand and she is my wife. "

" Ansh.... " Ahana called.

" Ahana... Keep quiet. You are not in your senses. I am glad atleast you recognised me. And you... She's my wife. Get out now. And dare you show your ugly face again or I ll blow it off. " I said to him.

A commotion was created and Mir and Piya came there.

" Ansh!! Oh! God...What happened to Ahana? This evening she seemed a bit dull. Need any help. " Mir said.

" No Thanks. " I said without looking at him. I carried Ahana with me towards the car. I didn't gave a damn to what others would think. I just needed her to be safe and sound. I wonder what that tender must be serving her. I knew that it was because of me that she was forced to drink. I asked my driver to bring Ahana's car home as she always drove by herself and I preferred a chauffeur because I drank and she didn't but today the situation got reversed.

Ahana looked so innocent while sitting beside me. Her eyes showed so much purity.

Am I responsible for all this that is happening with us now?

" Ahana... Are you out of your senses? How can you drink? Look at yourself. " I said angrily.

" Answer me dammit... Look at me. Stop avoiding me. " I shouted. How can she ignore me. She was avoiding my glaze.

" Ansh... Am I the one who is avoiding you? And anyways Why do you care?

If you really did then you wouldn't have kept me waiting and not answering my calls. And now you want an explanation. Why should I give you one. Why did you do that? And you are not suppose to tell me what I should do. It's my life and I can doooo whatever I wannnttt... "
She said exaggerating the last words.

She asked not looking at me. Ya... I know it was all my fault but I wanted to stay away from her.

" Even after this condition of yours you could have managed ? He might have tried to hurt you. I have to protect you." I answered calmly.

" No... Ansh... I am not talking about it. Tell me Why did you bring Jia with you? I was waiting for you. And I don't need your protection. " She never confessed things but I knew that the alcohol was making her vulnerable. Even in that state she can argue so well.

I didn't answer her because honestly I didn't have one. I tried to keep quiet but she was mumbling something. Finally we reached home. Thankfully Dad and grandad weren't back and they didn't know what happened. I took her to our room, carrying her in the bridal style.

She had her arms around my neck her sweet perfume making way in my nose. Her head perfectly resting in the crook of my neck.

" Ansh... You didn't answer me. Are you not happy with me? Please I am now fed up of pretending things. " She said.

I put her in the bed and removed her sandles.

" Why Ansh... You are such a dipole. Once you act so good and at the next moment you are so cold. I know you don't like me but I am trying.... Am I not? "

She was nearly on the verge of breaking down. I have never seen her share things. Maybe she did share it with Jaai but I don't think so. She is a person who might like to keep things in her heart but now she was opening up. Maybe she may regret later so I need to stop her.

" Ahana... Please sleep now. " But still she kept on saying something. I made her drink some water.

" Ansh... I am uncomfortable. Please help me change. " She was in her gown and her body carried it perfectly.
I bought her night wear and handed it to her.

" Go to the bathroom Ahana and come back quickly. Don't slip and hurt yourself. " I helped her towards it. Thankfully she didn't ask for something more.

" Ansh... Please help me with the zip. I can't reach there. I think it's stuck " She called from inside .

Oh! I wish I wasn't there but I couldn't resist. I could have called Sara but I didn't. I wanted all of her myself and I don't want anyone to see her like this. I dimmed the lights a bit so that she could feel comfortable. I unzipped her dress, her body feeling warm against my fingers. She went in the bathroom and changed. I wish I could touch her more. But glad it stopped. She wasn't sober and I felt like I was taking her advantage.

She came back, looking all fresh with her flowery fragrance. When she was changing inside even I changed my clothes. I got into a comfortable sweat pants and a t-shirt.

But the effect of alcohol was still there when she returned. I held her and put her in the bed.

" Ansh! Do you really hate me? Am I that bad that you can't even stay with me? " She asked all of sudden when I was about to leave.

I knew I was wrong but I can't say I hate her. Of course I don't. I can't.
I grabbed her in my arms not answering her questions coz I really didn't wanted to. She too for the first time hugged me with all her might.

I think she didn't like seeing me with someone else. But she will never confess that she was jealous.
God!! I made Ahana Raichand feel jealous.... It really seems like an achievement.

But I know she will never agree to this. Even I didn't do seeing her with Jaai.
I know the same logic, I am independent and I don't need you, is what she would say.

But is it really that difficult to give in.

" Ahana.... " I said her. She was still clutching me tightly. I could now feel her shallow breath near my neck. Her eyes were shut and she was sleeping on my chest. She must be exhausted after such an hectic day. Working and then this business party.

I laid her on the bed and was about to leave her there when she clasped my hand unconsciously.

Her grip was firm and her hands were soft. Quickly I crept beside her in the bed coz even reluctantly I had the best sleep, sleeping beside her, in her warm embrace. No nightmares and no bad dreams. Only peaceful sleep with sweet smell.

As I slept beside her and she cuddled and wrapped my arms around her. I should know it's unconsciously. She will never do anything like this in her somber state. I should keep that in my mind.

Her brownish black silky hair falling on her face. Oh! God what am I thinking. I have to get over it.

Just then something beeped. My cell was on silent mode. It can't be mine. Then I realised it was Ahana's cell phone which was on the table. With my free hand I checked whose the hell was texting my wife at such an hour.

I saw the message and there was anger building up. The ID was

'J Hero' ...

' Hey! Hana Queen... Where have you been? I am Missing you already. Hope your party was awesome. I know you looked stunning coz white suits you. Take care sweetie. Call me back.. Everything is fine here. Hoping it to be same there. '

Who the heck was he to call my wife stunning. I am sure it's that idiot Jaai. She saved his number as Hero.

How could she? And how did he know what Ahana was wearing? There were questions boiling in my mind. Then I saw that she jad send him her pics on Whatsapp. Like, seriously she did this.... Why???

But why am I even checking her phone and her personal messages.  Do I really have the right over her and do all this. I think I have lost that right a long time ago.

In between Ahana made her hold towards me more firm. Her long slender fingers making her hold on my t-shirt tighter. She must be feeling nauseous. It's a terrible feeling. Getting drunk for the first time. The morning will be even more worse.

Thinking about what happened the night before.

I think I am going to have some fun in the morning. I just hope she doesn't get hysterical in the morning. But anyways tonight was fun...... Something new is what I discovered in Ahana...

Her funky look when she drinks.

Her smile with those beautiful dimples on the cheeks making her look even more beautiful. Her rosy lips whom I had the privilege to taste only once, shining in the night light.

I saw her sleeping form beside me.
I still had her phone in my hand.

I kept her cell aside taking that Jaai off my mind and wrapping Ahana in my arms not wanting to leave her anytime soon. She engulfed her face

Soon I fell in deep calm sleep. Peaceful and serene.

_____________________________

Hey!!! Guys.....

An Early Update.... 😉

Hope you liked this new form of
Ahana......

A bit Funky A bit Bold..... Do tell me what you think...

Message me or Comment in the Section your views regarding the same.

A warm THANKS to all the READERS. Thanks for supporting..... It means a lot...

Next Update..... Coming 🔜.....

Till Then..
Don't Forget
To
VOTE
COMMENT
&
SHARE!

Luv... ❤️
Vruksha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 65.5K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
174K 10.1K 67
The feeling of her smooth skin at the tip of my finger made me want to taste more of her. "Look at me, Anisha." I whispered and she opened her eyes i...
1.5M 73.6K 42
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
591K 37.5K 35
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her 𝒌𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅 to ope...