Gone(bts fanfic)

Od bts_line

"We still can be happy right?". Viac

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Jungkook)
Chapter 3(V)
Chapter 4(Namjoon)
Chapter 5(Suga)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7(Jimin)
Chapter 8(Jhope)
Chapter 9(Jin)
Chapter 10.Starting new life
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.Jin is back?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.Goodbye guys
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.The truth
Chapter 19.Running away
Chapter 20.Unexpected guest
Chapter 21.Hiding
Chapter 22.Did V die?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23.V's suicide
Chapter 24.A shocking truth
Chapter 25
Chapter 26.The
Chapter 27.Investigation
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
33.
34.
35.Hyung??
36.Why?
37.
38.Thank You
Sorry
39.
39.
40. part 1
41.
42.
43.
44.
Epilogue
sorry

40. part 2

420 7 5
Od bts_line

"don't lie, i don't want people to cry because of me, i don't like it"

"i don't want to lose u, i love u so much, u give me love, attention... nobody can replace u".

"no one can avoid death, it is just the matter of time, sooner or later, everybody will die"

"please don't say things like that, u scared me".

Jimin just let a weak chuckle.

"you said u have grown up and become a manly man, but u cry like a baby now, such a cry baby".Jimin wipe the remaining tears at Jungkook cheeks.

"I'm not.. ". Jungkook sniff while pouting.

"let's go home, i don't want to be at this hospital longer".

*****

"argh! arghhh!!!arghhh!!!".

The guards bang on the cell door, sign for the prisoner in there to keep silent.

the screams become slower and it become a sobs and cries.

"what is wrong with u?!!".The guard open the door and it could be seen the prisoner is covered in blood.

"what th-".

"carry him, we need to take him to the doctor".

"stop biting your arm, it bleeds already".

But the prisoner ignore the guards and bite his finger.

A doctor and two nurse came with medicine and trolley that full with tools.

"what happen to him?".The doctor.

"he suddenly keep screaming, i told him to keep silent, and i heard he cries, i got curious, so open his cell door and i saw he is biting hard his arm, i told him to stop biting, but he turn to bite his finger".

The doctor nod."hey..". the doctor glance at his shirt and only saw number. Ofcourse he don't have name, what r u thinking? idiot. All the prisoner here only have numbers. He turn to the guard and whisper, what is his name?. The guards become blank and start to sprint to look for his file.

"since idk your name, my name is Ji Hoon, what is yours?"

The prisoner only bite one of his finger now, and look into Ji Hoon's eyes for a second.

"T-tae.. hyung".

"that's a good name,I'll treat your wound now ok?".

at first, Taehyung let Ji Hoon clean the wound at his arm, but suddenly he push the doctor and hug himself and closing his ear while rocking his body back and forth and clenching his teeth hard.

"Taehyung calm down! what is wrong! is there something scaring u?"

"no! no! he will come! he will come!".

Taehyung bite on his another arm while tears continuosly flowing down his face.

"bring the medicine, guards, hold him!".

When the guards hold him, he start to scream and struggling.

He almost escape from the guards grip when be feel his tricep being pricked. He calm down and his eyes slowly drooped.

The doctor continue to treat him and read the file the guard had bring.

He chuckled after he done reading his file.

"no wonder, you are his patient, we'll meet again, Seo Joon".

*****

Taehyung slowly awake and saw Seo Joon sitting on a chair next to his bed.

Seo Joon saw Taehyung looking at him with disbelief expression .

"i'm real, i'm really here and you're not dreaming".

"hyung!i miss u so much".Taehyung sit and goes to hug him, but his hand stuck to the bed. One of his hand is cuffed to the bed and one is connected with tube.

"i miss u too".Seo Joon goes to him since he can't move much.

Taehyung really miss those hug .The hug calms him and make he feel safe.

"what happen? why u hurt yourself ?"

"d-dont mad at me".

"i'm not mad Taehyung, u scared me, I'm really worried when i got a call from the doctor here".

"i see horrible thing, and it scared me, i can't forget it"

"like?"

"i disobey another prisoner, he got his own gang, he picked a weak person and make me watch him castrated one of the prisoner and fuck them untill they bleed, and he try to get into my pants, he manage to touch me here and there, but i fight and cause someone leg broke, kick someone balls so hard, that he can't walk properly for three day, bite someone's face and broke someone hand and he said he will kill me when my isolation over".

"wow, u r quite a fighter"

"but i hurt them"

"don't worry, u just defend yourself, i'm sure nobody will bother u after this, i know i shouldn't be saying this, but tq for fighting back, and... that was awesome"

"but... how did u know.. i was hurt, i don't think they let people enter the jail easily, and let us meet face to face like this, and usually if i want to meet anybody it is only through the glass-"

"u dont hv to know, and i shouldn't giving u this.., but.., just use it when u really need it".

Seo Joon put something in Taehyung's pocket and whisper "don't let anybody know, eat it when u hv trouble to sleep, and when u get anxiety".

"i need to go, let's meet again later".
Seo Joon hug him tightly and pat his shoulder and leave.

"thank u hyung!!".

*********

"Kim Taehyung! You got visitors".The guard said and took out handcuff.

The guard cuff his hand and walk him to the visiting room.

And stood there, he could see his friends waiting for him, he could feel the tears start to form. He really miss them.

The guards took the cuff off and he walk to his friends. He take a seat and pick the phone.

"u ok?".Namjoon ask.

"i'm fine, don't worry"

"what happen to you?".Namjoon ask.

"don't worry, this is how they 'play' here, and i survive, this wound will get healed, their 'hello' greeting worse than this, and btw, i make friends with a few people in here".

Namjoon give the phone to Hoseok.

"annyeong Hoseok hyung, you look thin now, and u look scary now, i remember u always smile before, i miss your sunshine smile, smile for me". Taehyung said while smiling.

"yah... Hoseok wipe the tears and bit his lips to prevent from sobbing.

"aigoo.. my Hoseok hyung, u make me cry too now, don't cry, u make me feel bad"

"did u know my heart break when i see u walk here with your bandaged arm, scratches and cuts here and there, and how u limp to here-

"ah hyung, don't cry, i think i look sexy and hot now with scars and cuts".Taehyung giggles.

"it's not funny".

"my Hoseok hyung is back, please smile".

Hoseok smiles.

"what is your job now? i don't remember it, it was like almost a year since.. "

"yoongi hyung open a restaurant and i help him and Namjoon hyung too and Jungkook and Jimin works there too".

"whaa, no wonder Yoongi hyung face look quite chubby now".

"I'll give the phone to Yoongi".

"ok".

"you know i'm not good in this thing, but.. how u doin in here?"

"it can be considered ok, unless i hv to avoid some people that always wait to beat me".

"Let's go for a drink when u get from here".

"ahh hyung, u know I'm bad in drinking".

"then let's go to eat meat".

"that's sounds nice, btw u look so cute now, how your business doing?"

"well, quite good, i'm buying a new car"

"wow!!"

"I'll give the phone to Jimin"

"Did u go on dieting again? i miss your squishy and chubby cheeks"

"no, i just don't have appetite now, btw, nice haircut"

"tq, some of the prisoner help me cut the hair and they cut it too short, but when i look again, it is quite fine"

"you look so skinny and pale, don't go on diet"

"i'm not Taehyung, btw Jungkook just got bulkier now, he carry all the heavy thing at the house, even the sofa"

"That kid is really... u don't have girlfriend yet?"

"why that question!?, i don't have and i don't want to have, i'm not handsome or an interesting guy, and getting a gf is troublesome"

"so u gay?"

"noo..!!! "

"just speak with Jungkook"

"tq for being healthy hyung, i'm thinking about u everyday, but we are busy,

"it is fine, i understand"

"i'm so happy to see you talk happily like this, i really miss u so much, I'll visit whenever I'm free and the business is going well, we can have a good income once u get out from here"

"i can't wait to get out from here, and how i wish we can still be close like before"

"we will wait for u and be with u".

"tq for still loving me and helping me"

"u r not just a friend , u are our family, and family love each other no matter what".

"we need to go".

Taehyung place his hand at the glass and they also put their hands at the glass, eventhough the glass separate their palm but they feel like their hands is touching each other.

They all smile and wave before leaving.

*****

"hyung, where are u going?"

"getting some fresh air"

"can i go to?"

"i need alone time"

"it is so cold now"

"i still remember the way home, i'll be back after 30 minutes"

"ok then".

Jungkook watch Jimin walk untill he disappear.He feel worried for letting Jimin walking alone.

It is fine Jungkook, u need to trust him. Jungkook nervously wait for Jimin while tapping his feet. Aish shit. It is only 15 minutes since Jimin leave but it feels like an hour to him. He take his phone, wallet and wear the sweater and start to walk to find Jimin.

"where should i start?where he could probably go?wait..."

Jungkook took out his phone and start tracking Jimin's phone, wait.. oh good now, he dont bring his phone with him.

He start to run looking for Jimin.

Don't panic Jungkook, he can find his way back, maybe he stop by somewhere ,that is why u dont see him.

Jungkook look at his watch, it has been 40 minutes since he go out.

He took out his phone and call Hoseok who has home.

"Did Jimin hyung at home?"

"no"

"ok"

"wa-"

Jungkook cut off the line before Hoseok done talking.

He wait for the crossing line to turn green and he swear that time the time feels like slow down.

He heard car honking and he see Jimin crossing the road while the car moving towards him in a fast speed.

Before Jungkook could run to him, he could feel the very bright light coming at him.The noise become mute in his ear an he could feel his body is flying and fall on the road.

The crowd start to gather around him.

------------------

So, i came up with solution.

I had to split the chapter into 2 parts because damn wattpad for publishing only half of chapter 40.

please enjoy this chapter. So sorry for updating late. Hope u guys will continue to read this story.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

6.4K 348 18
"Why are you still here if you know I won't stop?!" "Because I fight for the things I love."
65.2K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
72.7K 3.2K 14
"He has nice lips" "Yeah, and they're taken"
339 14 21
"do we know each other??" "no" "good now mind your own business and let me mind mine!"