Princess and The Little Ones

By malin87

Princess is chosen to become the next Alpha of the world famous Ninjan Pack. She has been trained her whole l... More

Alpha Bear wants me to do... what?
What if?
I want my Mom, not you!
I didn't know I needed a diva in my life
Yes, I am the new girl
The game is on, don't expect to win
This is how we do it back home!
I can be sweet in a deadly way
I am a true master mind
Vincent's POV
The simplicity strikes me
So you think you can mess with me?
Reckless Behaviour
Who's rejecting who now, huh?
Finding the Right man for me
Fancy finding you here
It's called love
She's not as nice as she seems
The Master of the situation
Confusion - Vincent's POV
Full Moon
Vincent's POV - The real Princess
You deserve what you get
Jason's POV - Prince charming
Let's not make any mistakes
If I could do one thing differently
Panic
How to handle it
What friends are for
A beginning of something
Looking for extraordinary
Never give up

One hell of a homework

110K 1.8K 35
By malin87

Part 11

One hell of a homework

It’s nice to be able to walk right out of my rooms and jump into the pool. That porch door is definitely making itself worthy. I swim for thirty minutes before I’m satisfied and I decide to take a nap on the sun bed while I’m drying.

It’s like being on vacation, the Denwood’s are not very demanding. I can do whatever I want to, whenever I want to. My mother never let me roam freely for more than a few hours a week. There was always something I had to learn outside school and I spent most of my free time with The Little Ones or Jason. I love them all to pieces, but I can’t deny how good it feels to just care about myself for once.

It’s a hot day and the water is drying quickly on my skin. It’s almost as hot as it is at home. I didn’t get much sleep last night and I can feel my eyelids getting heavier. I let them fall and I drift into a light sleep.

I dream of Vincent. He’s a lot prettier in my dream and a lot easier to love. He is smiling at me and he’s leaning down to kiss me…

Quiet steps wake me up. They belong to three young boys and I must force myself not to smile while they are creeping up to me. I pretend to be sleeping and just as they are close I fly up and grab the bucket of water Bradley is holding and I pour it all over them. The boys are screaming and I understand why when some of the water splashes on me. It’s ice cold. I can’t hold back a giggle at their horrified faces. They are wearing their swimming trunks and water is dripping from their heads.

“That’s what happens when you are trying to sneak up on me,” I smile amused.

“You were supposed to be asleep!” Bradley growls. “How did you even hear us?”

Yeah I wonder how when The Little Ones always were up to something. I learned early to sleep with one eye open so I could escape whatever they were up to.

“The Wolf Spirits whispered in my ear,” I tell them with a shrug.

“They so did not!” Bradley and Freddy yells horrified that it’s true.

“Fine, six small feet told me so.” I start walking towards my room to get ready for dinner. “You three should find some towels, you’re all wet.”

I hear them jump into the pool and feel a pang in my chest. I can’t go swimming with The Little Ones. Alpha Bear waved an Alpha title in front of my eyes and I gave up my family that easily.

I shake away the stupid thoughts. I am old now, a graduate and I am supposed to fly away and find my own life. It’s only for a short while, and then I’ll be back to them again. It’s mom’s fault for letting me look after them too much. I should make the best out of my stay here instead and maybe beg the wolf spirits to throw the Alpha of the Northwall pack into my path.

Yes, that’s what I must do, prepare to beat another Alpha.

-

“Is there something wrong?” Gretel asks worriedly after dinner.

The boys are grumpy and refuses to talk to anyone. They leave the dining room in a quiet protest but it is so easy to see that the younger ones only do whatever Bradley leads them to do. Nothing is better than children who looks up to their older siblings; I wish mine were like that too. Oh, who am I kidding! They would follow me blindly into a burning house, not that I ever would have a reason to do that.

“Boys are boys, dear,” Jack says uninterested in their behaviour.

Yeah sure, and there is one special boy I like and Jack is reeking of him. I wonder why he was seeing Vincent earlier but I can’t ask him in front of Kaitlyn and Gretel. I could but he would not be able to answer honestly with them around.

“Braddy doesn’t like me,” I say sadly. “That must be why they are acting so cold.”

Jack gives me a mischievous grin that tells me he knows what happened. “Aren’t you seeing your new friends today?”

“No, we are loaded with homework. Carlie’s parents don’t want us to do homework together. They say she concentrates more on her own. She does well in school when I’m there so I am confused why her parents believes otherwise.”

“I hope you ask if there’s anything you need help with,” he says concerned.

“Yes, Jack,” I answer politely even though I‘d never ask him. “I should get starting now, thank you for a lovely dinner.”

“You’re welcome,” Kaitlyn says happily. “It’s nice to see a young girl with appetite. Not that I understand where all the food goes in your small body.”

“It’s all that brain exercising, ma’am,” I wink at her and leave the dining room.

I don’t want to do any homework. All the sitting in school makes me restless and I want to go on a run. I enter my room and look at the books and sheets on my bed. I’m so happy I grew up in my pack and not here, poor wolves who has to read this much throughout all years.

I can always study the way mother taught me.

Five hundred push-ups later, I finally finish reading all the pages in the book. I took turns with both my hands and I feel better already. It’s challenging to count and read at the same time, but I master it to perfection. I bring the sheet and put it on my desk. I decide to run on the spot while thinking about how I should answer the questions. I have to sit down properly when I type down everything, but I’m satisfied with the end result.

The main point is learning and I know we will have an exam next week about this subject. I feel slightly satisfied with having a third of the homework missing. The next part waiting is a small essay in ethics. The point of this homework is to present my argument clearly and it looks so fun that I throw myself into it without exercising. It takes thirty minutes to type up the perfect essay and I throw my scribbled ones into the paper bin.

The last homework is for Vincent’s class. I close my eyes as I think of him in the classroom. He’s a good teacher; I must credit him for that. Sorry to say that I master his class to perfection so it’s not very challenging for me. Why should I make this homework perfect?

Werewolf studies, or werewolf knowledge as they prefer to call it, is a main subject and I think it will be fun to act stupid because he already thinks I’m stupid. I look at the instructions he gave us. I pick up my pen and put it against the empty paper so I can give my reply after reading it.

Class, be creative! It is close to graduation and this year is going to be very exciting for us. I think the first homework should be free for you to choose what to write about. Show me what you think about werewolves and our lifestyle. Focus on the special parts that marks us so special. I want to guide you through my class and it will be easier if I know what’s going on inside your heads.

______________________________________________________

Be Creative, Homework Essay by Ray.

I am in a new school and a new class this year. My alpha wants me to see the world and not just read about it in a werewolf knowledge class. Experiencing is more important than learning. How much use will a wolf have of this class if they aren’t let free to try new things?

It is going to be very exciting for me to try out the new things, dear teacher. I am willing to try anything you want to teach me. I appreciate that you are giving me my freedom of speech and that you care about what’s going on inside my head.

Werewolves are very special and it’s sad to think about all the wolves who decides to go against our kind and neglect some of the things that are most natural for us. We must embrace what the Wolf Spirits are giving us. I hope my thoughts will make it easier for you.

______________________________________________________

I grin at my respond and I wonder what his expression will be like. I wonder if any other in the class will respond as right forward as I did. An outsider would never understand the double meaning in my words, but Vincent will definitely get the point.

I pack down my homework and look at the time. It only took one hour and ten minutes to finish them. I pick up my phone and decide to call Carlie.

“Ray,” she moans when she picks up. “You’re lucky mom isn’t around. You’re lucky your mom isn’t around at all!”

“How is your homework progressing?” I ask her, amused by her pained voice. One could think she is being tortured by something else than homework.

“I did the werewolf knowledge one. Do you think your mate is fishing for intelligent answers or the honest ones?”

“Just your own opinion, I’d guess?” I answer her. “I just met him, how am I supposed to know how he is as a teacher?”

“Right,” she giggles. “You just want to know him as a mate!”

“Well of course I do,” I say seriously.

“I wonder if he’s good in bed.”

“I hope you never will find out,” I growl at her, defending my mate as the rage wakes up inside of me.

“Don’t go ninja on me,” she snorts. “I’m only wondering for your sake. I don’t want my best friend mated with someone who can’t satisfy her.”

“Carlie,” I sigh. “Aren’t we talking about homework?”

“Yeah!” she yells in my ear. “I am going to put it in my ethic essay, how stupid it is to reject your mate. Uh oh, my mom is not looking happy! Talk to you later, sweetie.”

I put the phone down smiling. I hear how her mother is scolding her for being on the phone. She has most of her homework left by the sounds of it. I hope she finishes it soon; I want a rested novice tomorrow morning.

I change into my jogging clothes and head off for a run. It’s about time that I learn where Vincent lives. I follow the evening smells while I run. I know the leaves here will fall to the ground when autumn is closing in. Then winter will arrive and fill the landscape with glistering snow. I have never seen snow before; it’s a sight I’m looking forward to.

My alpha instincts brings me towards my goal and I reach it after half an hour. He’s home, in the living room to be exact, watching TV all by himself. I walk up to the door and knock on it. He smells damp, like he just took a shower and I hear his steps as he walks towards the door.

Did he smell me yet? I feel nervous so suddenly, but there is no time for second thoughts about my visit before the door swings up before my eyes. And the sight! He is just wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and his hair is damp after the shower. Whatever I planned on saying disappeared and my mouth is too dry to speak a word.

“Damn, Ray!” he says surprised. “Did you run all way down here from Jack’s house?”

His eyes and voice only shows concern and I walk into his home as he gestures me to follow. I close the door behind me and walk into a small kitchen. He gives me a big glass of water and I gulp it down thirstily.

“Thank you,” I say kind of embarrassed over my loss of words earlier.

Darn, Carlie! Now I can’t hold myself from wondering if he is good in bed or not. Of course he must be! A hot body like that can’t be bad. My hand reaches out to touch his abs before my brain registers the move. He gasps as I trail my fingers over his stomach and I want the kiss I didn’t get in my dream earlier.

I don’t know what I thought would happen when I got here. I guess I was prepared for another rejection. Instead he grips my hand and pulls me into his arms; his lips are suddenly devouring mine with starvation. The kiss seems to last forever, we are both lost in the world of mating and I’m breathless when we finally break away. His eyes looks at me in a way that makes me feel complete. It’s neither possessive or lovesick; it’s like the most natural thing in the world.

So this is what mother feels when father is kissing her. Ugh, where did I get that from?

“Ray,” he says with his smooth voice. “Let me drive you home.” I nod, still too shaken to talk. “You must let me go so I can dress in a shirt.”

I look down and notice that I’m gripping his arms. I let go and notice the almost black marks that are left after my fingers. I tilt my head to the side and look at them confused.

“I guess I got a little bit too excited?” I try smoothing it over with a small smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
11.1K 330 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...