The True Alpha

By HappyFairy13

#15 in Werewolf on 3 September 2017 Bring this beautiful world of werewolves in our lives and then talk about... More

Before You Start
Extra: The Packs
#1 The "Mate"
#2 The Deserving Luna
#3 The Commander
#4 The little dive into the past.
#5 The fight.
#6 The Fight For Right.
#7 The Heart brake.
#8 The Club
#9 The Emerging Luna
#10 The Familiar Stranger
#11 The Smell Of Death.
#12 The Tale Of Demise.
#13 The Chosen Alpha.
#14 The Heir
Author's Note
#15 The Visit.
#16 The Danger.
#17 The Fest Part-1
#18 The Fest Part-2
#19 The Plan.
#20 The Kidnapping
#21 The Escape
#22. The Captor's Story
#23 The Disclosure
#25 The Brown Eyed Man.
#26 The Story Behind Ava's Life.
#27 The Story Behind Elias's Life
#28 The Road to Home
#29 The Power Discovered
#30 The Paroxysm
#31 The Revelations
#32 The Countdown - Day Thirteen
#33 The Secret Source
#34 The Countdown - Day Twelve
#35 The Feeling Of Falling In Love
#36 The Countdown- Day Eleven
#37 The Mystery Behind Rachel's Death
#38 The Countdown- Day Ten
#39 The Mark
Kael's Book
#40 The Betrayal of Alphas- Day Nine
#41 The Countdown- Day Eight
#42 The Insight Into Mischa's Life
#43 The First Born
#44 The Countdown- Day Seven
#45 The Sudden Changes
#46 The Countdown- Day Six
#47 The Countdown- Day Five
#48 The Countdown- Day Four and Three
#49 The Countdown- Day Two (Part I)
#50 The Countdown- Day Two (Part II)
#50 The Creature Borned
#51 The AfterWar
#52 The Monarch
Acknowledgment

#24 The Sacred Moon

10.1K 515 51
By HappyFairy13

AVA

Slowly Keeva makes her way towards me and stood in front of me. I felt as if time has slowed down and it’s only me and Keeva there. But I am aware of the presence of my mate who is still demanding my attention but I am too busy solving another mystery.

“Cara” she whispered again. I repeat the name again and again in my mind to recall where I have heard it, then parts of Elias's conversation comes in my mind.

“She has been doing that for long. Since the day she came here, she keeps shouting 'Cara', but we know nothing about her."

"She is hiding something or someone. But we don't know why?”

And it doesn't take me long to understand the situation. I am somehow related to her past. As I come to this conclusion I see Keeva’s face suddenly going blank and she stops. I am confused and look at her scrunching my forehead only to come to an eye to eye contact with a brown eyed man behind her.

The man has his face covered by a black piece of cloth; from his appearance he looks like he is in his mid twenties. And from the look of his body he is heavily built. There is no need to know what his rank is; anyone can sense the presence of a warrior wolf by their distinct smell.

“We don’t have time for this. We need to leave.” the man whispers. If I have not have the special hearing ability, I would have definitely missed what he said plus I recognize his voice now.  After all I was the one who was eavesdropping on their conversation earlier. I didn’t know how I didn't figure it out before that the female voice belonged to Keeva!

“Ava?” Elias calls me and I finally tear my gaze away from them and look at my mate only to stumble back at the sight in front of me.

“Elias! At least cover yourself!” I shout slapping my hands on my eyes covering my eyes.

He chuckles and asks one of his men to bring him shorts. As I turn I realize that the sky has turned into a very light orange color and the darkness has slowly started to engulf all the light. It will be night very soon. But that didn’t catch my attention I am searching for Keeva and the masked guy. Where are they? Where did they go? I quickly walk towards the place where I last saw Keeva and the brown eyed man but I can’t find them or their scent. It's like they vanished in the thin air.

But I will meet again very soon of that I am very sure.

Someone places their hand on my shoulder and I know that person is Elias.
I cautiously allow my gaze to drop down his body and release a relaxed sigh.

“Why so jumpy? And what is going on here?” He questions and looks behind him over his shoulder.

“Eric has hold of Xander and he already submitted. Can you believe it? He submitted to us without the fight?” Elias asks and I close my eyes to calm myself down and nod and say “I'll explain you.”

//___\\

“Mischa” I call as I find her coming out from one of the room in Xander's pack house.

“We need to talk” she looks at me and nods giving a wary glance towards the door of the room where she just came from.

“Do you know something about Xander that we don't Mischa? Why did you help him? What is the reason?” I question and before she can answer anything the door of the room opens and a man comes out of it and he walks towards us and stands beside Mischa and says “I am the reason.”

“Ava this is Rikon, beta of Xander's pack and my... mate.” she explains looking up at me and fidgeting with the hem of her shirt as she speaks.

“But....” Rikon cuts me off showing me his palm making me to stop talking.

“Stop it. She isn't answerable to you now are you Mischa?” he asks threateningly and Mischa gulps and shakes her head tucking a stray hair behind her ear not meeting my eye. I have never seen her this way.  Gone is the bubbly persona and the women who appears in front of me is totally unrecognizable.

“Now if you will excuse us, we have important matters to discuss.” Rikon says shoving me aside with a little more force than necessary. And before I can react he storms off clutching Mischa by her bicep.

Mischa gives me an apologetic look as she looks over her shoulder and slowly shakes her head to warn me not to indulge in this. He is clearly not treating her and I should do something but for now I need to respect her decision.

I come out of the room and walk towards the room where I am supposed to stay and I am greeted with a grumpy looking Elias. “So are we going to stay here?” Elias questions giving the room a disapproving look.

“It's already night and now that Xander isn’t planning of handing me over to the humans. I guess we can stay here for the night.” I say and look at him.

“Wait. We are going to stay here? So you are going to share the room with me?” he asks slowly and his face lights up and he says
“Hmm this place is not as bad as it looks, I guess it's final we will stay here.” I grab nearest object which is unfortunately a pillow and throw it at him.

He ducks and laughs. “No funny business!” I yell at him laughing and grabbing the second pillow, I aim it at him and throw it too. This time it smacks him on his forehead. He laughs even more hysterically and seeing him this carefree I can't help but join him.

He rarely shows this side of him. As the laughter dies down, he pushes me on the bed and lies down behind me looking intently at the ceiling.

“Elias…Can I ask you something?” I question unsure if I should ask or not.

“Yup baby, go on ask.”

I nearly blush at the term of endearment.

“Did you.. I..mean you and..Stella... Back in...I mean...”

“No we didn't.” he cuts me off and turns to face me.

“Honestly I had no interest in her. I would have made her Luna because the pack needed her but I don't think I would have been able to you know.. my wolf only wants you. I kept myself too occupied with my work so I would never have to spend any time with her.” He explains and I smile softly.

“That reminds me we still have to talk about us. You still haven't decided if you want to be my Luna.”

“I don't know Elias. I am confused.”

“Ssshhh… It's ok. Don't pressurize yourself. You have just come back to me and I want you to rest. We can talk about it later okay?” he whispers and pulls me in his arm. Without thinking for another second I bury my head in his chest inhaling his strong earthly scent. Damn he even smells like power!His arm comes around me and he holds me close to him leaving no space in between us.

“Now this is what I want every day when I return back from work.” he mumbles against my forehead and then places a light kiss on my forehead. I hum and move closer to him tightening my arms around him.

“I still don't trust him.” Elias says after a moment of silence.

“Who?  Xander.” I mumble against his chest.

“Yes. My wolf is restless here. It's like something bad is going to happen soon. Something to you

I pull back a bit, enough to meet his eye.

“Eric is keeping an eye on Xander. And you know he will inform you if something happens.” I trail off as I look up at Elias.

And it was like universe’s way of telling me that I am wrong because suddenly Elias looks straight his cornea moves in upper region and more white surface is visible. In short he is mind linking someone.

“We were able to trace the location of Keeva and she is with Gamma Shawn. They are coming here”

“And the Man?”

“Who?”

“The one with.. Oh never mind” I stop myself.

We both get up from the bed and make way towards the entrance of the Xander's pack house.

“Stay with me.” Elias commands without giving me a glance and I raise an eyebrow at him but leave it without commenting anything.

When we reach the entrance Keeva is standing alone with her hands tied on her back with silver and a wicked smile on her face. The moment I come in her line of sight she smirks at me and then looks at Elias.

“Look who is here to join the party.” she chuckles looking at Elias.

“I am going to ignore you and you better stop trying to run away if you want to live.” Elias replies and pushes me behind him as he notices Keeva giving me secret glances.

“No. You can't kill me. Not now. If you want your mate to live, you'll need Me.” she retorts smirking again and Elias fists his hand on his side.

“What.Do.You.Mean?” he questions gritting his teeth.

“Two weeks later, your mate will suffer from excruciating pain. And only 'I' know how to help her.” Keeva smiles victoriously and Elias frowns looking at me.

“What is so special about the day after Two weeks?” he questions and Keeva raises her brow at him.
“It's the day of 'The sacred moon'.” Keeva chirps and she looks really happy.

“And it’s my birthday.” I finish and everyone stops what they were doing and look at me with wide eyes.

_________________________________
Yeah. Things are going to get intense from here.
Wait for the next chapter to know what happened in past and, for answer of the question, 'Who is Ava?'

Tell me what you think about this chappie?

Show me some support by voting and commenting guys! It really motivates me to write.

Thanks to all of you (all the silent readers too) for reading this book. I now have 50k reads on this book! Can you believe it!

Thank you all of you! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 996 50
Spin-off to 'HIS LUNA'. Can be read as a stand-alone book. COMPLETED * Cyra Bree King is the Alpha of the Pack Full Moon; the descendant of one of...
58 5 4
Fighting her own thoughts and emotions with an overthinking mind. Stephanie is thrown headfirst to the wolves, into her role as the first female alph...
336 31 16
The Moon Goddess' punishment is here?... Luna Carmeta Agwang was an alpha female who lived a sheltered life because of her overbearing brothers and f...
Mates By JC

Werewolf

3M 74.1K 42
Camilla. The Alpha's daughter, she is kind and patient, adored by her pack, and reasonable like her mother. Matteo. The Alpha King, he is rude and im...