Black Butler and the Modern R...

By goldenscares666

When home alone, Y/N has a strange encounter with a man claiming to be a television god, who grants her the a... More

God of the Television
Street Performance
The Queen's Butler
Performer's Permit
Cackling Coffins
Growing Suspicions
Jack the Ripper
Superiority
The Alternative I
Devilish Performance
Surprise Visitor
Be Our...
Afterparty
The Return
Village of Dogs
Fun in the Sun
How to Train Your Demon Hound
Frost Fair
Cold as Ice
Dolls of Death
Knotted Up Strings
His Master, Impure
Build Him Up With... What The Hell?
Street Brawling Butlers
Evenly Matched
A Depressing Game of Old Maid
The Deer in the Black Tailcoat
Plans for the Exhibition
Arthur's Request
Crystal Palace Performance
Delicious Dishes of Curry
Kali Has Risen
A King in an Isolated Castle
Ciel, but Without Sebastian
Acceptance of Forgotten Pain
Possession of the Static Noise
In-Between the Colorbars
My Deepest Apologies
This Chapter's Called: Sebastian Can't Keep It In His Pants, Apparently
Chase Through the Reaper's Library
When Tragedy Stikes
The Funeral
The Dead Becomes the Living
Santa is a God
Transforming
Adventure in France
London Is Burning Down
JuDgMeNt DaY
Ashes To Ashes
A New Day
The Doctor Is In
The Alternative II
Congratulations!
Welcome to the Freak Show
Guess I'm a Freak
After The Show
The Caged Performer
Break Out
The Book of Spells
Stormy Night
Final Chapter: Servants
!Attention!

Damn Angels

21.4K 766 311
By goldenscares666

•Y/N: Your Name
•E/C: Eye Color

Your POV:

I tap my foot against the pavement repetitively as I skim through the songs on my phone to find the one I currently have stuck in my head. Right now, I'm standing in my alley with my back leaning against one of the brick buildings. I smile victoriously when I find the song I desire and click on it. Something tells me a certain white-haired angel will get a kick out of today's performance, especially since I plan to include him. On another note, a bit on anxiety can't help but build up in my chest.

I've stayed up late last night trying to figure out what to do for this show the Queen wants me to put on for her guests. Thankfully, I thought of something, but I just hope the performance will go as well as I plan it to. I shouldn't worry about such things now, though; it'll affect my performance. My attention is captured when a familiar carriage stops close by. Out from it comes the Queen's butler in white. Ash sends me a smile as a greeting while approaching me. Upon seeing this, a few of my regulars come forth to watch me sing, figuring I'm about to begin.

Therefore, I push my nerves down and begin my latest show.

Play Song:

"There was an angel, who had lost both her wings,
Who devoted her life to whatever the world may bring.
She fell in love,
Once, long ago in the past.
In the end, she found out,
However, love just couldn't last."

I stretch my hand out towards the approaching angel to make a gesture that tells him to join me. He nods his head, knowing what I want, and stands beside me, which is when I lower my limb. I turn to him and place a hand over my heart in a dramatic fashion, bending my body slightly to form a bow. The angel watches with curiosity sparkling in his amethyst orbs.

"So heartbroken,
The lost angel would have been.
She wondered the town,
Not knowing what to do." Keeping my head low, I get on one knee. I then gaze up at the taller being with a smile on my face.

"A girl came by,
The most beautiful she'd seen.
With eyes shining brightly,
Filled with life so sweet." I spring up and grab the male's face in my hands, meeting his eyes. Ash's body tenses slightly. He's clearly unsure of where I'm going with this, for he stands awkwardly still.

"Their eyes both met,
And it was like love at first sight.
She never knew that a love like this could feel so right!" I release the man's cheeks and instead grab his hands to pull him closer to me.

"They both drew close.
They broke away the magic lock,
And then she opened up Pandora's box." I separate to regain some space before turning to face my growing crowd of listeners.

"What she wished she could find was a fruit filled with bile," I stick out my tongue and point to it before closing my mouth.

"Had she cared to look,
She'd find it in their innocent smiles!" I smile brightly, showing my freshly brushed teeth, while putting a hand over my heart again as I turn back to face Ash.

"A human with me?
I wonder,
Could it be?" I circle the angel, causing him to turn his head whenever I went behind him.

"Now all I have to do,
destroy it all for you.
My heart and soul too!" Quickly, I snatch the male's hand and spin myself under it like a top.

"I'll just abandon all the things I have now." Still holding tightly to his hand, I bend my body back some to dip, causing the white-haired male to lean forward some as well. Ash is the only thing keeping me from falling backwards right now. I reach my free hand up and trace the angel's jaw lightly with my fingers, causing me to internally cringe. I manage to spot a faint, pink hue on the man's pale peach cheeks, though, which made the action worth it, in a sense.

'I never knew Ash could get this flustered.' This thought gets me grinning.

'I wonder if I can make that blush get darker?'

"Just as long as I'm able to love you again somehow.
Without a doubt,
I will give up my wings,
And I'll face all the evils that our love will surely bring." I step away from Ash, standing straight again to hurriedly tuck my hair under my hat in a way that makes me look more male.

*If your hair is already short, feel free to ignore that.*

I then lower my voice as I sing the next verse, again, to come off as more "manly".

"A bride in black,
At the sacred place of God." I bring my hands together in a praying motion while closing my E/C eyes.

"She saw a boy, who she thought was really odd." My eyes reopen as I tilt my head to the right. I then bring my hands to my eyes to gesture to them with a smile on my face that shows my teeth.

"And, through his gaze,
She could see right through his lies.
He was smiling, even though he had such mournful eyes.
He froze in place as she was gazing at his face.
Was she in love?
Or, did she just miss a warm embrace?" I wrap my arms around my body tightly and back into the brick wall behind me. I then snap my head towards Ash with a smirk before releasing myself and gripping his white coat tightly, pulling him towards me some.

"They both drew close.
They gave into the lust within,
Then ran away to start a night of sin." I turn my head towards the crowd and send them a wink with a grin on my lips. That got some people blushing.

'I love how easy it is to make these people uncomfortable.' I let go of Ash's coat and grab both his gloved hands.

"What they had hand and hand was a fruit of desire.
Passions set ablaze,
And burning bright like a fire.
Are we finally free?
Is it true?
Can it be?
Within this night of lust,
It's just the two of us.
So, love is a must!" I make us spin in a complete circle with our hands still together.

"Fragments of time that we have lost long ago." I turn, so my back would press against Ash's hard chest and have his arms wrap around my shoulders. I feel disgusted at myself for even thinking to do this, but his face right now is priceless!

"They will all link us back,
No matter what our love forgoes.
Now, all that's left is all the pain and regret." I gaze up at the purple-eyed angel while bringing my hand up to cup his warm cheek.

"But, with you here with me,
I cannot help but just forget." I bring my hand back down and step out of his arms to face my audience. I stretch my arms out and angle them upwards a bit

"Aaaahhh,
All of the things we did wrong.
Etched into our bodies,
As permanent wounds as we carry on.
The hour of judgment." I bring my arms down and turn my head towards Ash. I form the shape of a gun before pointing it at my head.

"Before she could act,
She was shot,
The maid in black." After pretending to fire the gun, my body falls, leaning towards the white-haired male so that he can catch me.

"Lift me," I whisper so that the crowd wouldn't hear me, and he gives a slight nod. Ash holds my limp body in his arms like a bride as I shut my eyes to play dead. I stay like this for a few moments for dramatic effect.

"Pause," I mutter inaudibly so that even Ash wouldn't hear. In that moment, the world came to a sudden stop. I sit up and get out of the frozen angel's arms before opening and going through the portal that'll take me home. Once I'm out of the television, I race towards the items I've left on the couch. Hurriedly, I slip on a pair of fake angel wings with black feathers and grab an apple from the bowl of fruit kept on the coffee table. I stuff the red fruit into my jacket pocket before returning to the world of Black Butler.

I try to get myself in the same position I was in before pausing the world, so it would be like I never moved before plucking one of the dark feathers off the wings.

"Play!" I shout, and the world once again moves. A few gasps escapes my audience's lips, and Ash's amethyst eyes widen slightly in shock upon seeing the new addition to my attire.

"There was an angel, who had lost both her wings.
From her lips, spilled the vows she was long ago supposed to sing." Leaning up some, I place my left hand on Ash's cheek, bringing his face a little closer to mine.

"Saving her lover from the black depths of Hell.
Was a feather she left behind, to bid her last farewell." I gingerly tuck the black feather into the angel's pure white hair, while the male remains stunned. I gulp, for I know my next move will make me want to puke.

"But, as she awoke again," moving quick, before Ash could move his head, I plant a kiss on the angel's soft cheek. A shiver runs down my spine in disgust as I mentally note to burn my lips off later. On the plus side, the man's face is a fluorescent pink. It's still not as bright as I'd like it to be, but there's no way in Hell that I'm going any further than a kiss on the cheek. I think I might vomit at the mere thought of even kissing the angel's lips.

"That's when she broke the spell!" I jump out of Ash's arms before he can regain his composure. He stays in that position, however, due to shock.

"There was an angel who had lost both her wings.
And, a bride tainted black,
Whose eyes never stopped weeping." I collapse onto my knees and cover my eyes with my hands to pretend cry. I then look up to the sky and open my arms wide, like I expected an embrace to follow.

"Even if we are to be punished and cursed,
We shall keep our vow alive,
And hold it deep within." I wrap my arms around myself and hang my head low.

"We'll embrace the painful truth, that we have wronged and sinned." My hand slips into my pocket to grab the apple inside before throwing it to Ash. The angel catches it with ease.

"When the fruits of our crimes have rotten,
And we are redeemed." I stand up, eyes locked on my audience.

"'Till the next faithful meeting,
you will live on in my dreams." I bring one leg behind the other while removing my hat and bend forward to give an exaggerated bow. I'm then given loud applause and even a few whistles from the crowd as I breathe heavily to catch my breath. With a smile on my face, I bow again.

"Thank you! Thank you! You're all too kind!" I set my hat on the ground, expecting payment, and almost instantly, it fills with money. Looks like this has been my best performance yet. Once everything settles, I turn towards Ash with a smile gracing my lips.

"Well, what did you think? Pretty good, eh?" I laugh lightly. The male coughs into his fist, and the light pink hue on his cheeks disappears.

"Yes, it was certainly...interesting. I must ask, though, when exactly did you put those on?" Confusion covers his features as he points to the black wings strapped to my back. I shrug my shoulders with a big smile on my face.

"Since when do magicians reveal their secrets?"

"I suppose you're right." Ash chuckles lightly as he removes the feather from his white locks. He then holds the apple out to me.

"Oh, thanks." I grab the fruit and take a bite out of it, since I feel hungry. I didn't have much for breakfast today, just a donut I got from a nearby shop in my world. I grab Teddy and dust him off before taking my hat off the ground. "Well, I'm ready to go if you are."

Ash nods his head, being unusually quiet as he escorts me to the carriage. My performance must've gotten him thinking. The angel opens the door for me and helps me inside before sitting across from me. I set my full hat beside me and put Teddy on my lap.

"You know, if you do things like that, I might make the assumption that you have feelings towards me," Ash mentions with a teasing grin on his face and an almost evil chuckle leaving his lips. Is it even possible for an angel to have an evil laugh? Apparently so. With heat rising to my cheeks, I glare at the white-haired male.

"Careful. Those assumptions of yours are wrong," I say through gritted teeth, hoping he knows I meant nothing by that performance.

"Oh, is that so? Then why did you-"

"Having a predictable show makes people lose interest. If I don't do something unexpected, how can I expect to have good business?" I say to cut off his teasing inquiry. I grin, knowing exactly what to say next. "Besides, I wanted to see how flustered you could get."

Amethyst eyes widen in shock at my comeback before he clears his throat.

"Is that so..." the angel trails off before his smug smile returns. "Oh, I nearly forgot. Her majesty wished for me to inform you that she has chosen an alias for you to hide your identity."

"Really? What is it?" I smile excitedly while thinking of all the cool names the Queen might've decided to give me.

'Owl or scorpion would be a cool nickname.'

"Why, her 'Teddy Bear' of course!" Though Ash tries to cover up his teasing laughter, I can see right through him. I glare at the man with one of my eyes twitching.

'I guess that's what I get for bringing a teddy bear to meet the Queen.' Embarrassment fills me as my face gets hotter.

'So much for a cool nickname.'

"I believe it's very fitting. Don't you agree?" Ash asks with a grin, knowing he won this time.

'Ah! Stick it up your ass, you flying freak!' I angrily think.

"Yeah..." I roll my eyes at him before explaining what I have in mind for my performance for the Queen. It takes the whole ride there to explain my plans. Ash seems thrilled on how well thought out it is.

"I'm sure her majesty will love it."

----------------

Song: "Alluring Secret, Black Vow"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.9K 27
[COMPLETED] -- (05/03/20) Ok let's get it!! I switched up the story a bit So your (Y/n), yes that fine specimen I see you, and you live with the pare...
351K 9.7K 47
[[OLD STORY, LOTS OF TYPOS]] A demon cannot love, they said. They're all evil, they said. But the true villains of all are humans. When a daughter o...
22.2K 285 19
Title explains what is going on, one of the colorful characters of this universe will be your parent. I don't own Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji that bel...
113K 3.6K 28
This is my first time writing this sort of thing so sorry if it's bad. (Y/N)= your name (L/N)= last name (F/c)= favourite colour (H/l)= hair lengt...