The Maid of Honour & The Jerk...

By thelovelyproject

Frankie returns home to California to find that her brother, Darren is the popular quarterback and her chubby... More

The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 1}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 2}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 3}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 4}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 5}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 6}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 8}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 9}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 10}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 11}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 12}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 13}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 14}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 15}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 16}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 17}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 18}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 19}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 20}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 21}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 22}
The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Final}
Question: Will there be a sequel?

The Maid of Honour & The Jerky Best Man {Chapter 7}

42.4K 432 16
By thelovelyproject

Felt like uploading another chapter coz I have no homework. Well isn't that EPIC! Yesh, it is very epic. Well, here you go ;)

LO aka pinkdots21 © 2010

All Rights Reserved.

-----------

Recap:

Shane's POV:

Then, I heard sniffling noise coming from Frankie, I turned as saw her eyes are red and puffy. She was crying, what the hell.. I got up and pulled her up but she fell back down on the first time. So I grabbed her on the hips and pulled her up and bought her to my car. She fell into the passenger sat and I did her belt since she could barely do anything. I drove to my place since her parents went on a cruise with my parents and I didn't have key or anything to their place. I brought her upstairs into my room and placed her on the bed. I was gonna out Frankie inside the guestroom but they just re-painted the walls. She curled into my bed and hugged the pillow and fell asleep. She looked like a mess, a cute mess. I changed into boxer shorts and fell asleep on the other side of my bed opposite Frankie.

~~~

Chapter 7:

I woke up feeling nauseous. Maybe, I regret getting drunk last night. I opened my eyes and looked around, thinking to myself 'where hell am I?' This isn't my room. When did I have picture of models in bikinis stuck on my wall? My eyes finally widened and my vision un-blurred, I felt such a heavy weight on my hip. My eyes trailed down to find an arm rested on my waist.

Did I go home with some random dude last night? My head was pounding! It felt like hammers whacking away on my brain causing me to lose millions of brain cells per hit. As, I trailed down to find the owner of the arm wrapped around my waist. I saw Shane. SHANE?! Shit, did I sleep with him?! Crap times a billion! Then I felt a trails of vomit climbing up my throat. As, it got higher I squirmed out of Shane's grip and ran to the bathroom and did my.. business. No need for all those gruesome details.

I heard footsteps squeak from behind me. Then, someone grabbed my hair and held it up away from my face. I heard chuckling coming from behind after my spewing ended. I leaned my head onto the toilet seat, wiping my mouth on the sleeve of my jacket. Shane was half awake, only in his boxers with messy bed hair. "How do you do it?" I asked, chuckling faintly.

"Do what?" he asked all confused. "Get drunk then deal with morning hangovers?" I laughed. "Well, I never drank as much as you did last night" he smirked. "Ha-ha" I laughed dryly. I got up and splashed my face with cold water and I looked into the mirror, I saw myself in my clothes from last night. I looked like a mess.

"Maybe you should take a shower" Shane stated. "Hmm, I'll get just a change of clothes from Jenna" I said, as I walked out of the bathroom. I headed down the hallway to Jenna's room. I knocked faintly on the door. No one answered me. I knocked louder when I heard loud thumping noises coming from inside the room. Jenna was in her PJ's, half asleep. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "I need a change of clothes" I pouted. "Did you sleep here?" she asked. I just nodded my head. "Did you and" she pointed towards Shane's room "do it.." she smiled. "Hell no! Just gimme some damn clothes" I yelled. "Sheesh, Frankie. No need to get all furious" she giggled. I rolled my eyes as she passed me from jeans, a top and some underwear.

I ran to the bathroom, locked it and stripped down from my vomit scented clothes and jumped into the shower. 20 minutes after, when all the hot water was gone, I got out and slipped on the clothes that Jenna gave me. Luckily, we were the same size but too bad my jacket got all smelly and it's cold outside.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked into Shane's room. "Shane?" I called out looking around in the room. Then there were two big hand on my shoulders and loud "BOO!" from behind. I jumped up and yelled "AHH!" but as I turned around, Shane was on the floor, laughing. I smacked him on the head and said "That's not funny.."

"You should of seen your face" he scoffed. I raised an eyebrow and gave me the 'not funny' look. "Okay, okay. Fine but you owe me" he smirked. "What the hell? How?" I demanded. "Well, excuse me Miss 'I got drunk last night', I took care of you and you bunked in my bed" he said. "I never recall me telling you to take care of me and let me sleep in your bed" I smirked. "Well, I couldn't let those guys take of advantage of you before I did" the moment he said that, my body froze. Did Shane take advantage of me like that? "Frankie, you okay. I was only kidding" he laughed, snapping his fingers infront of my face. "Never. Do. That. Again." I yelled as I whacked him with the nearest pillow I could grab.

***

I hadn't seen Shane after the incident on Thursday night, I had skipped Friday classes so did Shane. I had just remember Robbie was coming from New York. Crap, I have like 40 minutes to get ready and head down to the airport to pick him up. I quickly rushed and got the first thing I saw on and headed down to the garage. I got into my mini cooper and sped to the airport.

Robbie's POV:

Where is this girl? I tell her specifically Sunday at 1.30pm. Late as usual. Oh my gawd! I see Frankie running towards me. She's finally here.

Frankie's POV:

I finally arrived at the airport and found Robbie. He had several suitcases and a backpack slummed over one shoulder. I run up to him and give him a huge hug. "Where were you? You know, your like half an hour late?" Robbie whined. "Oh, stop being a girl and man up!" I laughed. We went to the parking lot and got his suitcases and bags into the trunk of my car and we drove off back to my place.

As we arrived at my place, I saw Shane's ferrari parked in the driveway. I grabbed one of Robbie's suitcase and he got the rest of them in one go. God, this guy is strong. I moved his stuff into the guestroom next to my bedroom. I showed Robbie around the house, making sure he knew where to go. Then we unfortunately bumped into Shane and Darren, the pair were deep in discussion. "Darren." I said. "Hey, you must be Robbie" Darren smiled (totally ignoring me), sticking a hand out for Robbie to shake. Robbie took his hand and shook it firmly. "Yeah" Robbie replied. "Shane, Robbie. Robbie, Shane" I said, glancing at the two of them alternatively. Shane looked stressed while he shook Robbie's hand. "Well, we have things to discuss" I said to Darren and Shane as I linked my arms with Robbie's arm and dragged him to my room.

I shut the door behind us and locking it. Robbie took a seat on my bed and I sat on the armchair next to the bed. "Shane is very good looking" Robbie smiled. "So" I shot back, I knew where Robbie was going. "What's wrong? Is he a problem?" Robbie half smirked, half questioned me. "He's the least of my problems.." I trailed, keeping my head down. "What's wrong now Francesca?" he sounded concerned. "Brian. He's here" I said quietly. "That son of a bitch" he spat bitterly. "So, what are you gonna do now? That he's here"

"Easy, stay away far as possible from him. I don't need to get all emotional for him anymore" I said, "Like forgive and forget?" Robbie asked. "No, not forgive. Forget" I said. After, I said this to Robbie I kept getting flashbacks on what happened at Stacey's party. I really did left myself go because of him. I can't just start getting sad and soppy because of him being here. I need to straighten up and be strong. I can do this, can I? Of course I can! 'Come on Frankie, be positive' my inner voice said. Yeah right. Positive but everytime I see him, all those stupid memories keep flooding back.

***

"Frankie, wait up!" Sandra yelled from across the campus running with her bag in her hand. "Hey, what's up?" I smiled at her. "Have you heard from Brian?" she asked. "No, I haven't spoke to him in days. He said he's busy with some big assignment coming up and he had to take extra classes to make for what he missed.. Why, what's wrong?"

By now Sandra had a concerned face and bit her lip twirling a strand of her hair. "Urgh, never mind then" she breathed. What's going on? I shrugged off what Sandra had said when Lisa - the campus' 'it' girl bumped into me causing all my books to fall. Seriously, I had no idea what's wrong with her. Sure, she's mad because Brian broke up with her last year but come on! It was her fault - she was the one who slept with some other guy at Brian's 18th birthday bash. That's where I met Brian, his birthday. I stayed back to make sure if he was okay coz I overheard his yelling with Lisa. Not that I meant to eavesdrop but I was just there.

The day had ended with a lecture on music theory. What a day! I droved home and thought I'd call Brian to see how he's doing. It took about 10 rings before it sent me through voicemail. I left him a message saying I was coming over. I hopped into my car and drove down to Brian's apartment.

I got to Brian's floor when I saw his door open so I let myself in. I heard some giggles coming from the other side of the bedroom. I walked to the door and leaned against it to hear what they were saying.

"I'm so glad, you came back to me" it was a voice of a girl. Even though, it was kinda muffled I could tell the voice belonged to a girl.

"Me too" It was Brian's voice. What the hell is going on? I opened the door when I saw Lisa in one of Brian's shirts. One of the shirts that I bought for him for our anniversary. Her red hair was messed up and her lipstick was smeared across her lips. Oh my fricking god!

"Babe, who's there?" Brian's voice echoed from the bathroom. "Oh, just no one" she smiled evilly. Brian stepped into vision when he saw me. He was shirtless in his boxers and his hair was all ruffled. "Frankie?" he said. "Frankie, is that all you can say?" I managed to choke out. "Is that all the you can fucking say?!" I was filled with rage. Soon, my hand connected with Brian's cheek, leaving a red marks on his face. "I. Hate. You. I should of known all along" I turned my gaze to Lisa. "And you! You fricking whore. Fuck you" I yelled pointing at her. I walked up to her and slapped her in the face and pulled her hair from her roots causing her to squeal at pain. I didn't care if I was hurting her, she fucking deserves it. Only if I had something to hit her with that would make me happy.

I stormed out of the room and ran down the stairs reaching for the door to my car. I got in and I tried fighting the tears but they wouldn't let in. Streams of salty warm liquid ran down my face as I drove off into the rain.

*End of Flashback*

"It'll be alright" Robbie murmured as he hugged me. "Hopefully.." I sighed. "So, tell me more about this Shane guy" Robbie smiled. 'Oh brother'...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to thank everyone who has voted, commented and fanned!! I really appreciate it :) I love you all ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.1K 25
in which two childhood best friends reunite and find themselves with new feelings.
3M 37K 35
Little Jenn is all grown up. What happens when her brother and his friends come back from college to meet up for her graduation and little reunion of...
2.9M 53.4K 35
{SEQUEL HAS BEEN DELETED}After Kathleen's parents go on a month's long vacation to get away from the bad times at home, Kathleen is shipped off to he...
840 22 19
A beautiful girl moves to California to escape an abusive Father and boyfriend who treat her like trash. She packs up and moves to stay with her frie...