He left -Spider-man/Peter Par...

By loving_brits

They knew each other since they were 5. They grew up together. She had a small crush on him. He had a small c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Hola (A/N)
Chapter 16
A/N *POSSIBLE COVER CHANGE*
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N *IMPORTANT QUESTION !!*
A/N: Loki Book!! (And apology)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

6.5K 185 55
By loving_brits

As I feel the wind in my hair I open my eyes only to see that I was back on my balcony on my small couch with a blanket over me. Was yesterday just a dream? I put on my glasses and look around me. That's when I noticed a small piece of paper attached to the balcony railing with webbing:

Hey. You fell asleep so I brought you back to your balcony. Didn't want to take you inside because I didn't want to scare your boyfriend and make him think that I kidnapped you. I only grabbed a cover that was sitting on a chair inside your apartment next to the entrance of the balcony. Hope we can do this again some day.
- Spider-Boy

So yesterday wasn't a dream. I legitimately went on a swing around the city with Spider-man. I keep thinking about how the night went until my thoughts get interrupted by a big sound of the sliding door being slammed open.

"There you are! What are you doing out here?!" Harry asks with a voice of panic.

"I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to come out here and relax a bit. I was planning to go back to bed but I guess my body didn't want to do that so I ended up knocking out here," I reply.

"Warn me next time before you go somewhere," Harry said with a bit of attitude rolling off his tongue. My eyes went wide.

"It's not like I went to a friends house. I stayed at the apartment," I reply raising my voice as my eyebrows scrunched together.

"I'M WORRIED OKAY! AFTER WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANOTHER CLOSE CALL!" He shouted as tears started brimming his eyes. I walked up to him and hugged him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen to me again," i reply going on my tippy toes to kiss his forehead. He smiles and sniffles as he kisses the top on my head and holds me close.

"C'mon, we have a business reception to go to," he says as we head back into our apartment.

*At the reception*

I hold onto Harry's arm as he talks to his staff about work at Oscorp. Harry's different from his father. Harry wants to make sure all of his staff are enjoying their job. He continues to talk to his staff until he says goodbye and we walk to our table. We sit down and I rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of my head and squeezes my hand.

"You look stunning," he says as he admires me in my dress. It was a silver halter dress that hugged my body and had a cut out on the right side for my right leg to show. "Thank you," I replied.

More and more people started to come up to Harry to talk to him. I felt very crowded and decided it was time to get some fresh air. I lightly shook Harry's arm to get his attention to tell him that I needed to get some air.

"Are you alright? Would you like me to come with you?" He says as he gets ready to stand up. I put my hands onto his shoulders.

"No, it's okay Harry. I just need to get some air right now and be alone for some time," I say.

He nods and gives my hand a kiss and I start heading towards the balcony. The view was beautiful. A perfect view of New York. I close my eyes and breath as I take in the silence that surrounded me.

"Beautiful"

My eyes shoot open. Who is that? I quickly turn around to see who the voice belonged to. I smiled.

"I-I mean the v-view. The v-view is very beautiful isn't it?" He stuttered.

I looked back and then looked back at him.

"Of course. But if we're being honest when you said beautiful I felt as If you were referring to me," I state with a smirk as I look down.

His lenses go wide and he sits on the balcony rail.

"N-no. I-mean... you are beautiful. I-I mean I wasn't implying that you weren't I was just uhh.." he rambled as he tried to explain himself .

"It's fine," I reply with a small laugh."Anyways, what brings you to this part of town today spider-boy?"

*Spider-Man/ Peter's POV*
You
Oh how I wanted to say that so badly but instead uttered the words: " I was just swinging around".

"Oh," she replied
She looked so beautiful. 10 years. It's been 10 years since I've seen her chocolate brown eyes. Her chocolate brown hair that curls up when she decides not to straighten it. Her bright smile that makes a cloudy day sunny again. Her laugh that, although she hated it, made me smile so much. It's been 10 years since I've seen HER.

"So.. Uh-w-what are you dressed up for?" I asked.

"Oh uh.. My boyfriend Harry runs Oscorp and they're just having a business party," she replies.

Harry. He took her from me. He too-. Wait. No he didn't. I let her slip away. I forgot about her and when she needed comforting I wasn't there. Harry was. He was there to comfort her. He was there to comfort her when she saw me that night with MJ. That night when I forgot about our movie night that we've had since we were 10. I let him take her. I was just too oblivious to see it.

"Oh, that seems fun," I reply trying to keep the conversation going.

"If you find talking to people every 5 seconds about work and your partner not paying much attention to you fun then sure. It's fun," She replies as she takes a sip of her water from her glass.

"Not much of a party person huh," I ask even though I already knew the answer.

"Nope. I'm usually in the corner of the room trying to figure out where I fit in. If I'm being honest, I'd rather be reading Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them while drinking tea on the couch then be here," she replies.

"J.K Rowling huh. You like her books?" I ask. Same thing. I already knew the answer.

"Well I watched all the Harry Potter movies when I was little and loved them and I just recently decided that I should read the books. I'm enjoying them so far. Usually I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy books but hers are an exception. I prefer more dystopian books, you know, like the Legend series by Marie Lu," she replies with a smile.

"I think I've read that book before. It's about the Republic and the Colonies and how the main characters June and Day end up falling for each other right?" I ask. I already knew I was right. Elena babbled on about that series so much. In fact, she read it more than 3 times.

Her eyes went wide and a smile grew on her face. She nodded," Yes! "

We kept talking until it got dark and Time square lit up like a Christmas tree. Soft music played from the party as we enjoyed the view. That is, until an idea popped in my head. I get off the balcony railing and bow next to her and offer her my hand.

"May I have this dance?" I asked. She giggled and took my hand in hers.

"Why of course you may," she replied. We danced to the music in the background. It was slow music. I held her close and we swayed side to side to the music and on occasion I would spin her. She laughed.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"It's just... I haven't danced since my sophomore year homecoming," she replies.

"Didn't you go to prom?" I ask.

"No," she replied.

"What! Why not?" I asked still holding her close.

"The person I wanted to go with moved away before we go to be seniors," she replies.

Me? She wanted to go with me?

"I'm sorry to hear that," i replied.

"It's fine really," she replies. My heart skips a beat as she lays her head on my chest and closes her eyes as we dance. That moment is cut short to the sound of the balcony door opening. We quickly separate and I hide under the balcony.

"Elena, you've been out here for so long I was starting to get worried. C'mon it's time to go," Harry states.

"Coming! Just give me a minute," Elena replies. I hear the balcony door close and Elena whispering," it's good."

I crawl until it's just my head peaking over the balcony. "We'll I guess I better leave then," I say. " It was nice seeing you today."

"Ditto. Hope to see you again soon," she replies as she give me a kiss on my cheek and walks away.

My cheeks go bright red and luckily my mask was covering my face. I smiled wide and started to swing back home cheering as I have gotten a kiss from the girl I have had a crush on since I was 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
286K 18.3K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
169K 5.9K 43
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...